WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: what's the function of prologue?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:22 am 

In DP story,there is a prologue at the begining of the story----cadriel met the wingmakers and recalled his purpose.
and nearly the same prologue of AA story.cadriel seems to be the another version of skywalker.

why james made such a repetition of these 2 story at the begining?

what's the function of prologue?

Post subject: Re: what's the function of prologue?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
IDK (I don't know) .... is the simple answer (snicker) even though I took a writing course .... I think it is to give the story a "setting" ... it "takes you there" (?)

Synonyms: curtain-raiser, overture, preamble, preliminary, prelude (also prolog), warm-up

in the AA book it introduced the concept of re-incarnation, hinting that this woman, who helped assemble the "time capsule" and who was there when it was deposited for safe keeping, would be there again to "discover it" (as Samatha - a red-haired, white woman, with "self-knowing" abilities ).

I had not read the Prologue in the DP book, and thank you for bringing it to my attention ... not only does it tell the "history" of the stones, but it also tells us the history of the Oracle ... and yes it is very much like the prologue in the AA book , in that the individuals related to the work were ancient earth dwellers ... some how tied to a mission, very important to the evolutions of Humanity that was initiated by "others" - whom they were also associated with... but had forgotten

Now that I have read this, (having read the book without having read it) It changes my entire perspective of the story ... the stone were brought to earth by "blue" beings (Sovereign Integrals) and the Oracle was Human ... not a mechanical intelligence that became Human ... as I had previously believed because of the association the Oracle had with the Hierarchy ... who, very much like the "leaders" of our day, HIDE important findings from the "masses" because Knowledge is Power and they certainly don't want their "followers" to have power. Which reveals, that some individuals in positions of power are not attracted by the "power" but an innate mission to reveal the power ... they are in a position to reveal it, when the time is right - from withIN the Hierarchies ....

like James says ... "it is just a matter of time" ... and everything is meticulously orchestrated - to insure the destiny of each individual is aligned with the plan of First Source - and their own success and progress as well as that of the entire Species/planet.

Living in the dominate - saviorship model of existence ... one often ponders over the possibility of a "savior" ... even after having been told in the Materials that there would be no "saviors" on Earth and that we are responsible for saving our selves ... the WMs appear to be our "saviors" because of the technology they introduce to Humanity . They tell us that they "are us" - time shifted, but we find that difficult to comprehend, since we have been told and programed to believe that we are dependent upon a "Supreme Intelligence" that we do not possess ... but as it turns out ... we DO possess the same access to "supreme intelligence" as our WMs / Saviors ... all we need is to develop it our access to it ... and to share this Knowledge, ... if the species is going to progress, we have to learn to trust each other ... which really is impossible in this day and age - which is why we are now faced with a "shift" - in consciousness- aka a "water shed event" that will alter the very foundations of our "self- knowing" and our "fear" of sharing our "personal wisdom" which enhances and expands First Source Intelligence

as Kerry Cassidy is demonstrating - revealing ones 'secrets' is the key to saving one's life ... when it is threatened by those who want to keep knowledge limited ... especially knowledge of our Origins and Destiny ... James is sharing this knowledge in the form of myth/fiction ... because it doesn't threaten the PTB - because it can be argued that it is not based on facts (available to everyone) but the fact is, that everyone who uses the WMms as they were intended to be used, to restore their access to "supreme intelligence, will KNOW - Universal Truths ... and if they share them, and demonstrate their practicality ( to restore Equality) they have served their purpose, to restore this Species' true Identity as Sovereign Entities of the Central Race, who came to explore MEST and to transfer FSI into this region of Source Reality.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:42 pm 
Posting Freak

When you bring every character, every personality into your heart, you will realise that they are your creation.

All of them.

Love 'em.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:38 pm 

no [Censored] bro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:38 pm 

oh what do we have here, censored, we meet again :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:01 pm 
Posting Freak

We all meet without profanity.

First Source respects individuals that speak without profanity in a public place.

First Source also respects sovereigns that speak profanely......anything goes. :wink: