WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: When we have different opinions
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:35 pm 

sometime we observe some friends discuss not so friendly in forum.

I think,when we have different opinions,we should keep “neutrality”(3 behaviors of coherence in EVT3)then to be the observer,not the personality....

If we do not do so,want to compete other's opinions with ourown opinion,then the Polarity System within HMS is activated,it will feed energy to HMS,although we do Quantum Pause daily,our HMS still full of lifeforce.To stop HMS,we should stop the “food” of HMS firstly.
Heart virtues can stop the energy supply from Polarity System,and this is why wingmakers emphasis heart virtues so frequently than other wm teachings.
If we can not tolerant other's view with neutrality, Quantum Pause is useless.

From Interview Project Camelot:
Polarity System (PS) – This is a sub-node of DSIND designed to create polarities in the HMS and thus create friction between the polarities, and from this friction manifest discord and disharmony. If you exist in HMS (and you do), then you exist in polarity. It is truly that simple. Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS. It is the “food” of HMS because in polarity the human instrument is lost in separation, which is precisely the point of HMS as intended by its designers.

Post subject: Re: When we have different opinions
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:31 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
there is a very simple way to avoid conflict in this forum, and that is to stay within the framework that James created, for its purpose to be served.

For the past decade many individuals have sought to undermine this framework with their opinion of it, and those who support it ... but I do not believe that supporting the purpose of this forum, is being polarized or causing polarization - it is a agreement, the individual makes when they join - the honest individual joins because they resonate with the WMms and they want to discuss them and share their findings ... I'd guess that 80% of the people who join this forum, have their own agenda, which always boils down to trying promoting their belief system and ignoring the Wingmaker materials

... It is an injustice to the members who joined to discuss the Wingmaker's Materials, to be distracted daily(for years on end) by individuals who have no interest in discussing them ... their own posts reveal that they have no interest in discussing the material and when it is pointed out to them and we are using the materials as they are intended ... guess what - they all left ... we haven't been held captive by these wannabee gurus for days!
many individuals believe that it is more noble to ignore these deceptive members ... but that is not what Living Truth demands ... it demands immediate Valor when ever an injustice occurs

It is common in today’s social order to pretend ignorance
of the injustices of our world. Self-absorption in one’s own world is a key threat that
undermines the expression of valor, and fear of consequence is the other.

Individuals who fear consequence in pointing out an injustice misunderstand the cocreative
force of First Source. When you operate as a co-creator, you are ever
vigilant to the incremental or sudden onset of injustice, and when it occurs in your
life path, it must be identified for what it is and dealt with.

Valor is the aspect of your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social
order. If you don’t defend your virtues–or those too weak to defend their own–you
have separated from them and have lost an opportunity to be a co-creative force in
the world of form.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that you must become an activist or advocate for a
list of social causes. It simply requires that you defend yourself from injustice.

Art of the Genuine : A Spiritual Imperative pg 8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:15 am 
Posting Freak

Ignoring Bill worked for me. He couldn't sent me PMs any more so stopped trying that tactic of diversion and distraction and he knew I wasn't reading his posts because I couldn't see them with him on my ignore list so he stopped trying to bait me into reaction for it was wasted on me. I think to ignore someone is in the context of the situation and a matter of preference and whether you ignore someone or not is up to the individual being harassed by such people. Sometimes ignoring them is the only thing that works and James has also stated that to Bless someone and then walk away for them is sometimes the best thing to do especially when you know they are trolling for reactions because that kind of negative reactive energy seems to feed such trolls if not encourage them. Discernment certainly helps when assessing what is the best action or non-action to take.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:47 am 
Posting Freak

"to bless them and walk away" ... in the forum, would suggest that I walk away (how else would I separate myself from them? when they insist on staying) - I think this was a suggestion for someone on the phone or in a one on one encounter in person - you see how well "bless you" goes over in the forum NOT ... and I am convinced that to ignore some one is to join the ignorant --- how can being ignorant solve ignorance when it adds to it ?

When an individual can not discern their own ignorance ... pointing it out to them is the Compassionate thing to do ... and when their ignorance causes an injustice, then Valor - dealing with it until the issue is resolved, is the only loving thing there is to do ... ignoring the opportunity we have to discern and expose the agenda some members have, other than to discuss the materials - to them , and to remind them why they are here, is Living Truth.
it is allowing Truth a place to live and inspire others to become aware of what they are participating in

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 am 

The truth is a multiaspect diamond,each aspect has it's own beauty,truth is not unique.
Each of us hold a kind of truth,so the universe seems so colorful.

see divine in all.(the 3 life principle of sovereign integral--the old philosophy of chamber 1)

see divine in all different opinions,and trust our universe in anytime.(lyricus 4)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:46 am 

:D Beautiful wisdom reflected in the materials.... in so few words

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak

I like wisdom in the context of the situation and sometimes a situation cannot be resolved at the time people are confronting each other or pointing out things to each other and neither can or will move on it. I walk away to give it time because as James suggests sometimes its best not to try understanding and just let it be. Or in the case of emotional vampires they purposely bait people to react and you feed them and encourage them when you do. Besides. It's enough to be conscious of what and where within myself is doing what and why for me to worry about or feel a need to control the same in someone else, that's their responsibility anyway, not mine. :wink: James also suggests to walk away at times as well. And starduster you know this and perhaps if you were to try it you might understand. If you never try it how could you possibly know. If YOU want to always confront and comment then no-one is stopping you. Do you think someone is? I choose otherwise and in the context of the situation and for what my heart tells me. What's to argue about that? We are both free to do what we think is most appropriate and quite frankly what you choose is entirely up to you and really has little to no bearing on my choices and obviously mine shouldn't have bearing on yours. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 am 
Posting Freak

I am just trying to use what I have learned, Shay ... the materials suggest that we use the virtues of the heart to transform MEST ... I am doing that ... living truth

I have no intent other than to use whatever HV or combination there of, that I have discerned is the most appropriate way to deal with issues that members express in the posts ... there appears to be a lot of members who don't seem to know why they joined this forum or that it serves a purpose ... I find that when the individual have an agenda that conflicts with the intent of this forum, that the only way to deal with that injustice to those who joined the forum that respect Its intent, is to point it out to them - so they can deal with it themselves ... when you ignore these individuals - they get louder - seeking attention, so I give it to them - it doesn't diminish me, it doesn't require my energy ... it is a natural response

I know that they are just reacting to the HMS programs that automatically create polarity ... I am not making any judgements because they have revealed their agenda is deceptive, when they ignore the materials (yes, it is really that transparent) ...
I know that their consciousness is fragmented when they don't appreciate the Heart Virtues (who in their right mind would fail to recognize them as Love) ... but it doesn't keep me from practicing them, to the best of my ability - because it is what the LTO suggest we do to maintain balance and avoid polarity

I am not blaming them or judging them for their state of consciousness (been there done that) - I am trying to make them aware of the fact that they are the ones who came in here and revealed they can't focus ... and If they really can't do that - it is an act of love to point that out to them ... because then they understand - probably for the first time - how programed they are ... and that the Wholeness Navigator's draw is stronger than that programing ... even if is is only expressed by your unconscious - you ARE here ... because THIS is where you feel like you belong ... but it isn't a lounge were we swap life stories about how we got here ... it is the Transition Zone - trail-head for the adventure, your entire background prepared you for ... it is where you get off the beaten track and out of your comfort zone to discover your true identity as a Sovereign Entity of the Central Race.

it takes some longer than others to see that, even though they joined this forum to discuss the materials - they CAN'T ... something prevents them from doing it and something stronger prevents them from leaving :wink: ... making them aware they can NOT "get with the program" no matter how hard they try ... and then try to defend their behavior, they can not ignore it, when it is pointed out to them, whenever they ignore why they are here .

There is only one reason for joining the WMF - and that is to discuss the materials and share your findings ... how does it assist these programed members, when we fail to point that out to them - and what the WMms have revealed that would assist them to enhance their state of consciousness - of what they are participating in ... and not just in this forum.

being ignorant is not a natural state of being ... and is rarely confused with being innocent ,.. ignorance is a choice and evidently it is the preferred state of being of most Human beings ... we ignore what we are breathing, eating, and drinking, We ignore what our representatives do in our name. We ignore our First Point ... but I am not going to ignore or let others ignore why they joined this forum and what ITS intent is... because it is an act of love I can do, without having to forgive myself later for ignoring the opportunity I had to assist another individual to bring their selves into alignment with the Plan of First Source.

The HVs have transformed this forum ... their frequencies, have sealed the entrance to those who are not sincerely interested in discussing the WMms ... they have created a place where Sovereign Integrals may share their findings with a Wholeness Perspective ... and even though we can not duplicate the specific tone of the authentic Heart Virtues - we can practice expressing them to the best of our (improving) abilities - in close harmony :D

to me it is not a "difference of opinions" ... it is a difference in perspectives of why we are here

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:10 am 
Posting Freak

I'm walking away i have said my piece and having nothing more to say about it. I don't need the agreement, permission, approval or even acknowledgment from anyone when my heart already knows. I follow that, as I walk away.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Probably because of this.....we are allowed and maybe even encouraged by FS to do so,

Remnant Imprint

The human instrument is the genetic compound of three separate, but related structures: the physical composition (body), the emotional predispositions (emotional template), and the mental configuration (mind-thought generator). These three aspects of the human instrument are inexplicably bound together through the intricate and utterly unique interface of the genetic code and life experience.

Within the human instrument, and acting as its animator of creative goodness, is the Remnant Imprint of the Sovereign Integral. The Remnant Imprint is the muse or inspirational formation of the human instrument insofar as the individual is concerned. It is the voice of deep character that arouses the most potent and noble instincts and creative stirrings of the human being: creating acts of goodness that touch the human soul in oneself and others.

It is a difficult abstraction for time-bound humans to understand, but the Sovereign Integral consciousness is the fusion of the entity consciousness in the worlds of time-space. All expressions and experiences of the human instrument, collectively, are deposited within the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness, and it is precisely this that imprints upon the human instrument of the individual.

For some who have traveled across the material universe in various times, places, and physical bodies, the Remnant Imprint is more influential and expressive. For those who are relatively new to the Universe of TimeSpace, the Remnant Imprint lacks persistent influence and is easily overcome by the seduction of power, fear, and greed – the machinery of survival.

Within every human instrument is the imprint of the Sovereign Integral, and it is referred to as a ‘remnant’ only because it exists in the dimension of time and space. In reality it is the cast of energy bestowed by the Sovereign Integral to the human instrument. It is precisely this energy that generates ideas and inspirations, making it possible for the voice of all that you are to surface into the worlds of time and space in which you are only a particle of your total being.

The Remnant Imprint is often confused with the Higher Self, or human soul. The distinction, subtle as it may seem, is vital to understand. There are many discrete but ultimately integrated states of consciousness that animate, express through, and observe the human instrument. The energy of the Remnant Imprint is generated from the Sovereign Integral consciousness, filtered through the Wholeness Navigator and imprinted upon the mind, emotions, and physical body.

This energy, because of its origination from the Sovereign Integral, imbues the human instrument with a multiplicity of ideas, ideals, and approaches to being. It is not hindered by convention or social structure. It is not diminished by intimidation. It is forthright in its effort to instill the innate rights of sovereignty through the expression of its responsible and informed voice. It calibrates the ascension path of a mortal soul carrier against the acts of creative goodness, independent of the obstacles, ridicules, and customary ornaments of culture.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:38 pm 

markzorb wrote:
Remnant Imprint

This energy, because of its origination from the Sovereign Integral, imbues the human instrument with a multiplicity of ideas, ideals, and approaches to being. It is not hindered by convention or social structure. It is not diminished by intimidation. It is forthright in its effort to instill the innate rights of sovereignty through the expression of its responsible and informed voice. It calibrates the ascension path of a mortal soul carrier against the acts of creative goodness, independent of the obstacles, ridicules, and customary ornaments of culture.

That was nice to read Mark.... thanks.

All we can do is our best to speak as our heart inspires us to without fear which comes in the form of needing a response or validation.... without needing anything.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:55 pm 
Posting Freak

All a matter of interpretation......which for sake of unity.......focus on what James is saying.......road that sounds good to me......

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Different perceptions/perspectives are valuable to us all, while opinions/beliefs are more often rigid thought forms that only serve to limit our co-creative expressions. Survival fears may cause us to try and control outcomes instead of trusting in our motion of being and the unification process. It's interesting that what another may describe as our condition is often exactly the same condition that we might accuse them of if we are both responding with co-reaction. Acceptance of individual preference and unique perspective is crucial for respectful interaction to take place here on this board. We, as well informed individuals who have studied the WMM's for many years must be the ones who model the behaviors that demonstrate the Life Principles of the Sovereign Integral.

* :)

Last edited by seed on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:09 am 
Posting Freak

Seed.......can not be easy for you whose Sun sign in Taurus is conflicted and in direct opposition to your Rising and Moon which are both in Aquarius.....this alone would explain your almost inability to see how altering the WMM is wrong......like if a recipe calls for milk and butter......and the cook uses substitutes .....result may be close but IS NOT the same......Mercury in early Taurus 3 degrees not helping you either......plus with Mars in Scorpio opposing it.....would tend to make you vindictive ....saving grace is your Venus in Taurus would make you very loving.....if you are able to get past the anchors that are weighing you down..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:45 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
Different perceptions/perspectives are valuable to us all, while opinions/beliefs are more often rigid thought forms that only serve to limit our co-creative expressions. Survival fears may cause us to try and control outcomes instead of trusting in our motion of being and the unification process. It's interesting that what another may describe as our condition is often exactly the same condition that we might accuse them of if we are both responding with co-reaction. Acceptance of individual preference and unique perspective is crucial for respectful interaction to take place here on this board. We, as well informed individuals who have studied the WMM's for many years must be the ones who model the behaviors that demonstrate the principles of the Sovereign Integral.

they are not "The principles of the Soverign Integral" ... they are "life principals that accelerate the transformational experience and help to align the human instrument with the Sovereign Integral perspective" The Sovereign Integral's who maintain that state of consciousness, have a "Manifesto" that defines their preferred state of being ... but there is no "models of behaviors" other than a personalized demonstration of using the Heart Virtues to deal with any issue that present themselves ...

I appreciate the opportunity I have to do that and try to include compassion (new intelligence) and at least my Appreciation, for the materials and this forum in my posts ... but I forgive myself, when my intentions or expressions aren't perfectly executed , and I humbly try again, with each new opportunity to express my understanding, because I know how empowering knowing my true identity is ...

being honest and genuine is an Imperative for individuals who are aware that we are all Spiritual Beings with the same origins and destiny ... and potential to re-create our Selves

Through these life principles of the Sovereign Integral, the individual can become a master of unlimiting the Self. ...
In these life principles, if they are truly applied with proper intent, are the tools to accelerate the emergence of the Sovereign Integral and feel its perspective, its insights, and its empowered abilities to create new realities and shape them as learning adventures that liberate and expand consciousness.

This is the underlying purpose of the principles and perhaps the best reason to explore them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: Its like a group bot program that continues to spew the same conversations over and over again!!!!

Wow alots changed in two years--NOT :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, of course - nothing has changed - the purpose and intent of this forum remains the same - year after year

what may change is your perspective of what is going on here ... but I see that yours hasn't changed a bit - you still think it is some place where you can compare your BS to Universal truth ... and where your opinion and belief systems SHOULD be appreciated - it's not ... either you joined here to discuss the materials or NOT - obviously you have no intention of discussing the materials ... but you came here to discuss the members that do ... how's that working for you ?

the fact that you are back, reveals a lot - who knows, maybe this time, you will open your mind and discover Why you are here - but if this post is any indication of your state of consciousness ... then you will, once again, ignore why you are here - and the purpose this forum serves - for those who are willing to transform their state of consciousness.

from my perspective YOU are the one who hasn't changed ... who rejects this awareness and who ignores why you were attracted to this forum in the first place :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:45 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Its like a group bot program that continues to spew the same conversations over and over again!!!!

Happy New Year ! Hope you find what you are looking for elsewhere! :wink:

Quote:
"Time is the differential that separates us. In a sense, we are all time shifted from one another. No one operates in exactly the same time relative to unsealing his or her love frequency from the world of form." --James, WingMakers

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:20 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:

Christine........Hearts open to the One.......in all of us.....its the mind that is conditioned to the group.......forum is evolving nicely......your non participation your choice .....to be a coward.....afraid to expose her Animus....observation false..,,,,you have no idea of the Chambers....and how we live there..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:10 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Christine........Hearts open to the One.......in all of us.....its the mind that is conditioned to the group.......forum is evolving nicely......your non participation your choice .....to be a coward.....afraid to expose her Animus....observation false..,,,,you have no idea of the Chambers....and how we live there..

Yes, this forum is about to take a quantum leap.

A leap that will respect the one on one relationship of the Self and ITS Quantum Presence.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:42 am 

Yes, create a forum with quantum leap to discuss things out and get things done.I love love.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:26 am 
 WWW  Profile

Opinions are developed by the mind system. It could be thought of as a way to keep us in the me vs them of Polarization.

The real question is what is the heart saying to you about any issue. Are you filtering your opinions through the energetic of the heart virtues? How would the One Heart feel about that issue? Are my opinions in line with the six heart virtues and living a love centered life?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:13 pm 
Posting Freak

When we have different opinions ....we are not ourselves ....but being"brainwashed" by the Anu team.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:16 pm 
Posting Freak

whose back is to the wall.......desperate for survival......not knowing anymore which way is down.......Anu knows there are Chambers.......unseen by Anu.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:19 pm 
Posting Freak

The Wings clipped only so long.......regrown.......Anu not knowing......what to do......in the now.....a good sign.....Rand Paul President......soon enough.