WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:12 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
http://www.quantusum.com/

Has a date been announced when this will be released ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:38 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
http://www.quantusum.com/

Has a date been announced when this will be released ?

It says Jan on that page ... put your e mail addy in the box at the top and they will notify you when it is released :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Mercury is in retrograde now.....anyway.......turns the 14th of December......I think........better to wait until then anyhow SD.....so many aspects of us.....in all the Chambers....at same nowtime.....becoming aware of One another......the more aware you become.....the more you become........U.....2.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:17 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I don't know about Mercury being ... but I am more than half way through the Grand Cycle and doing it in harmony with Nature (from full moon to full moon) is a BONUS ! I can't even begin to tell you how it has enhanced the clairity of the "vision" and my understanding, when doing it "in harmony" ... I highly recommend it - it is the highlight of my day - waiting for the moon to show up so we can dance together :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:24 am 
Posting Freak

Sounds good to me. I'm about due for another Grand Cycle. I have all the right music cued for it. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Very American Indian......looking at the Moon......Sungazing....safefully .....also allowed.....I think numbers 16 20 12 9 3 11 8........takes us to Crystal Cities.......and we adapt.....and fit in....is our home.....Chambers everywhere.....more then 24.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Artwork moves........we are drawn in to IT.......and IT to us.........effect noticible.....IT.....has on me. : 16 20 12 9 3 11 8......names I hear and empath feel ....Jescara-Korbola-Shambala.......even.....a New Philadelphia.....our homes....in the future now .......where we the WingMakers live.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:57 pm 
Posting Freak

6 20 12 9 3 11 8....6 20 12 9 3 11 8....6 20 12 9 3 11 8....6 20 12 9 3 11 8....6 20 12 9 3 11 8....

9 ....is right in the middle..... adds up to 79....7.....9.........Numbers are in my head.......a part of me is "thinking" about this all the time........every now and then....I get flashes of a for lack of a better word timeline that exists now.....somewhere else.....to some degree.....we overlap many streams of options for First Sources exploration of IT's expression.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

First Source is everywhere the Wing Maker Will is..........9-16 is September 16.....3-11 March 11.....8 Infinity.....First Source first and foremost in our minds....nothing but this directive matters.......does It.....our job...to be receptive to Life.....outside our Solar System......these numbers are unlocking many doors to our future now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Your spamming again mark.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Please explain how......we are to be interactive with the numbers.....I appreciate shima's telepathic communications via 5d .....but numbers 'deserve" talking about....and if this spam i apologize for mentioning things i think about every day ....more then once......so much occurring....at same time....every Chamber....amazing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Mark yours is purely a subjective view but you post as if it's everyones view. It's not. Only you understand what you post and do not speak for anyone else. A code such as those numbers are in the context of the story are understood by a number of people and especially the one evoked by that code.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Shay, Mark's post are completely on topic, he is offering HIS perspective of the numbers, as the topic intended, there is no "spam" he isn't selling anything , he doesn't need your approval to post his perspectives and if you have another perspective, post it, but don't bash his perspective because you don't agree with it ... no one here knows what these numbers mean ... and at least Mark has given us a clue to what they could be ... I never noticed 2012 was in there ... or that it could be dates ... did YOU (before Mark mentioned it?)

Thanks Mark, for sharing your findings, I appreciate your perspective, it enhances my own.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 pm 
Posting Freak

STARDUSTER,with people working to keep the internet open and free and that are skilled enough to do it for the tremendous risk they take, I Salute them! Without such defence we eventually wouldn't have this forum to complain about them on. I love the truth and those who defend it against the odds. Starduster you act the role of a self serving coward too afraid of your CIA friends accusing you of not towing the line. You live in a retired CIA employee community high in the Colorado mountians where the US gov has one of their main hacking facilities, and which your dad's retirement money made possible for you and whatever else, depending upon what story you use. Both your parents were CIA so what does all of this say about you and your actions on this forum? A lot, and the reason you have been on this forum is not because you sincerely believe the WMM, let alone practice any heart virtues which you really are not interested in, your behavior attests to that, but, it's so that you can undermine , devalue, and whatever other deviousness you can think of so that people doubt the materials and themselves. What makes your role here so obvious is that there is no heart in what you post and that is obviously felt by those who know their own heart. And even Solaris has little to none to do with you any more because he sees right through you as well.Since you as a CIA troll have been here longer than most, I especially cannot and do not trust anything you say. Your profile fits to a tee that of so many other CIA shills. This is the age of transparency , you can no longer hide.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:44 pm 
Posting Freak

your off-topic personal attack and defense of your pet topics that have little or nothing to do with the WMMs - and your emotional displays reveal that you have no control of the HMS programing that demands that you immediately and self centeredly disrup the topic to bash a member anytime their perspective is different than yours.

personally I think the topic is more interesting than yet another of your mud slinging copy and paste outburst by Shay - and that Mark's perspective is at the very least - on topic ... I don't know who pissed in your corn flakes Shay but you are way out of alignment if you think it is Ok to bash a member's perspective of a topic ... or to bash a member because they practice Valor and point it out and deal with it to the best of their ability.

bashing members is not "discussing the WMms" ... that is very plain, and very simple for everyone to understand ... so why do you do it?
I am not your enemy, I just happen to have a unique perspective, as does every member here ... but if you are going to disrupt the topic to react to the HMS everytime, someone offers their findings, then so much for discussing the topic - because Shaylana has a personal issue with another member's personal wisdom that conflicts with her BS.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
STARDUSTER,with people working to keep the internet open and free and that are skilled enough to do it for the tremendous risk they take, I Salute them! Without such defence we eventually wouldn't have this forum to complain about them on. I love the truth and those who defend it against the odds. Starduster you act the role of a self serving coward too afraid of your CIA friends accusing you of not towing the line. You live in a retired CIA employee community high in the Colorado mountians where the US gov has one of their main hacking facilities, and which your dad's retirement money made possible for you and whatever else, depending upon what story you use. Both your parents were CIA so what does all of this say about you and your actions on this forum? A lot, and the reason you have been on this forum is not because you sincerely believe the WMM, let alone practice any heart virtues which you really are not interested in, your behavior attests to that, but, it's so that you can undermine , devalue, and whatever other deviousness you can think of so that people doubt the materials and themselves. What makes your role here so obvious is that there is no heart in what you post and that is obviously felt by those who know their own heart. And even Solaris has little to none to do with you any more because he sees right through you as well.Since you as a CIA troll have been here longer than most, I especially cannot and do not trust anything you say. Your profile fits to a tee that of so many other CIA shills. This is the age of transparency , you can no longer hide.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:37 am 
Posting Freak

snicker ... you can believe whatever you want Shay, but this sounds like a confession to me (we always find our own faults in others)... :lol: and according to YOU, you've been associated with the WMms since BEFORE the website was launched :shock:
which amounts to YEARS longer (on this assignment) than me :lol: :lol:

PS my mom was a M.A.S.H. nurse (1st Lt in the Army) until she got pg in '44 and my dad's last assignment was with the Joint Chiefs of Staff - neither of them were CIA (that is my son-in-law's dad) dad retired after 26 years, from the Military in '66 and his records are public if you care to do some research - the CIA isn't part of the USArmy ... the Army has a "intelligence" branch called the CID and he did have "above top-secret" clearance (but that was before things got really "dark") - but other than wearing a hat that anounced he served in WWII, Korea and Viet Nam, he was ashamed of what he did for the Military and died with his secrets. Which is why I never would even consider working for the government - or even companies that have contracts with the government, because I saw what it does to those who sell their souls to it ... and I refused to participate in anything they are associated with. I found a way to legally NOT pay taxes, so that I NEVER supported the "war machine" or the FED... but I contributed all my State "returns" to the states I lived in, to contribute to my community's general funds. I never joined any political parties either, but voted in every election as an "Independent". I don't participate in protests but I do put my name on petitions. I don't and never have bought news papers, or "rag mags" and I don't watch MSN or trust the media's perspective of anything, I do my own research and honed my descernment skill by keeping an open mind ... I have mastered my emotions, and don't need the HMS's programs to "translate" by jumping to emotional conclusions based upon half-truths or my past (the ego's realm) I am living truth in the now - to the best of my abilities. Snuggled under Natures wing, I am fully prepared to experience "the shift" with grace and ease ... when the economy collapse, I am prepared to sustain myself and to assist my family and neighbors and to share this new intelligence with them.

I come here daily and participate in these discussions of topics because it enhances my consciousness ... I have learned more about myself, and the Universe I live in, in the past decade than the fifty years previous to the release of these materials I spent looking for "truth" ... All the truth I ever sought, is contained in the Wmms ... it tells me of my true origins, it outlines my destiny and a blueprint for my eternal progression as a citizen of the Universe of Wholeness - It makes me aware of my potential, and my birthrights, it allows me to restore my wholeness and my memories and provides tools to activate my DNA. The transformation process it suggests - which is a proven way to enhance one's individual consciousness, has prepared me for when my Source Codes will be fully activated and this Species moves into a new state of consciousness - never before experienced by the SECU ... it is more valuable to me than anything I have ever experienced in all of my "lifetimes", it fulfils my First Point as a Sovereign Integral, and whatever my findings that I share in these discussions may do to assist others to come to this realization of why they are here, is worth every moment of slander and ridicule I have endured as an active member of this forum.

maybe, just maybe, the numbers in the sequence, suggested by this topic, are the actual "source codes" ... and that is why your HMS is so reactive Shay ... and why you are so hell-bent on de-railing this topic with your lies and inuendos... ya think?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
. Starduster you act the role of a self serving coward too afraid of your CIA friends accusing you of not towing the line. You live in a retired CIA employee community high in the Colorado mountians where the US gov has one of their main hacking facilities, and which your dad's retirement money made possible for you and whatever else, depending upon what story you use. Both your parents were CIA so what does all of this say about you and your actions on this forum? A lot, and the reason you have been on this forum is not because you sincerely believe the WMM, let alone practice any heart virtues which you really are not interested in, your behavior attests to that, but, it's so that you can undermine , devalue, and whatever other deviousness you can think of so that people doubt the materials and themselves. What makes your role here so obvious is that there is no heart in what you post and that is obviously felt by those who know their own heart. And even Solaris has little to none to do with you any more because he sees right through you as well.Since you as a CIA troll have been here longer than most, I especially cannot and do not trust anything you say. Your profile fits to a tee that of so many other CIA shills. This is the age of transparency , you can no longer hide.
[/quote]

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:18 am 
Posting Freak

Despite dialogue to the contrary we are making progress and right on schedule re evolving to the Grand Portal .....these numbers regardless of what (if any) meaning they have in the grand scheme of things are helping us in this quest.....how and why ...I /We can only surmise.....but all I really know is when I ponder what their message is .....doors seem to open that make me more and more aware that First Source is everywhere .....and just maybe that is what they are supposed to do.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

IT calls the Water Dragon........one of the 7.....First Source would like us to join together.......James "should" release it as a work in progress......with the ending flexible......to wait for the perfect scenario .......just too long await.

16 P,20 T, 12 L,9 I ,3 C, 11 K, 8 H .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:58 pm 
 WWW  Profile

It is all about timing. Often a projected project needs to have a special energetics happen before it can be released.
The Collected Works of the Wingmakers has been an on going project since November of 2009.

If we do as Lyricus suggests then we are working with the When-Which-How Practice all day long. Becoming more aware of what we are putting into our IHEF that goes into the CHEF. As we created a stronger light body then we are prepare the energy fields for materials to be released. Remember this is a century long project of many protocols.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Or...working with the Quantum Pause, the Six Heart Virtue exercise referred to in I think the 6th Lyricus discourse, other techniques offered in other Lyricus discourses and my fav, seeing my smiling heart and inviting whatever lower emotion into it to marinate in a combination or just one of the 6 Heart Virtues. There are so many Heart techniques to choose from in the WMM, Lyricus, Event Temples, Spirit State, and soon to be Quantusum, that really, there is something for everyone. James also suggests, if not encouraging us in creating our own techniques that work for us so their is no set rule as to having to do any particular technique except that it involves the application of the 6 Heart Virtues in a heartfelt and genuine way. I understand why you mostly suggest the When-Which-How practice Darlene, because John came up with it, Bless him for his ingenuity,(and you as well), but I don't think there is only one technique one has to use when James suggests the use of so many others as well.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:21 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[quote="Shayalana"] I understand why you mostly suggest the When-Which-How practice Darlene, because John came up with it, Bless him for his ingenuity,(and you as well), but I don't think there is only one technique one has to use when James suggests the use of so many others as well.

John did not come up with the idea to write the When-Which-How Practice Guide. James requested John to write it. John agreed to do so.

My statements about its importance is from what James writes in the Lyricus' Living From the Heart e-paper. That When-Which-How practice is a very important technique from the Lyricus Teaching Order. It is one of the protocols for working in the fourth dimension which leads us to finding the Grand Portal.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:09 am 
Posting Freak

I am now viewing The Dohrman Prophecy as the prelude for the Quantusum........and the Water Dragons coming to us one of the species from different universes that First Source would like us to merge with ......the numbers call them to us. who by doing so receive telepathic communications from them .................................plus at same time they are letting 15 know that 16 is out there

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

......and 16 and 17 as a sum becomes 33.

These numbers, as with all numbers, simply reinforce the conditioning of the HMS to rely on numbers as important; just like words, they are symbols and nothing else.

Feelings are the antidote of all limitation, no matter how foreign they may seem to "others".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next