WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I have another perspective Russell, and that is based upon the fact that number a) are not words and b) they are a universal language ... upon which "structure" is built ... ie Sacred Geometry ... even people like me who are "math-impaired" can see that numbers are a language of their own ... independent of words ... the fact, also, that we only need two numbers to define creation (0 and 1 = light and sound) makes me wonder why they are even consider numbers ... when they are simple shapes that define everything

whenever I have researched telepathy, the experience is defined as "images" poping up in ones open mind that someone else is transmitting ... perhaps this is telepathy in its crudeist forum ... necessary when communicating with Humans who are totally dependent on Language that is being distorted by the HMS ... but if our intuitive intelligence wasn't distorted, it would certainly be able to discern the intent of another without words, images or numbers. Seems inevitable that the IFZ is the ultimate internet that needs no electricity or ISP ... could be that it doesn't use Language or images either - but plays a melody of frequencies that we all understand perfectly :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:09 pm 
Posting Freak

The Inter Face Zone.

The inspiration for Facebook.

To me, you are The Oracle.

Seriously.

Also with great humour and intelligence.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Sending thoughts of FS love to Japan under "attack " from North Korea,,,,,,Shima can "use" our help,,,,,in real time now......numbers move in our head like tumblers falling into place,,,,,positive energy to Tokyo......may all of North Korea be sent unconditional love too.......we have to keep peace......what numbers are telling me today.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:23 am 

Thank you. And may I respectfully add, perhaps we could also add directing our focus to the "global discussions" that are ensuing in relation to the figureheads portrayed in relation to the threat of war using our virtuous energetics to assist with one position of restructuring causal effect.

The following link is created independently by different people and therefore there will be, no doubt, particular parts, (be it sound, language or visual), that may cause discord within some because it does not fit in with their individual levels of perception and awareness; for example, in the visual component the artist has a strong resonance to Christ and has in a few frames portrayed a common image reflecting this cultural perception. Having said that I hope you may recognize your discords, if you choose to view it, for this too is also what the Heart Virtues are all about - that is, recognizing that each and every one of us vibrates to different levels of perception and awareness. It is however, the fundamental core frequency that resides within all, (irrespective of individual holographic, virtual reality, mythical components), that cannot be expressed enough as to its powerful transformative effects in reshaping the co-creative collective vision of where we have chosen to place our powerful fields of heart centered focus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5_YAj9lCQc

The power of the distance is ours and therefore its power is ours to do with as we choose, and even in its incomprehensibility it is Known and it is Understood - and, - as we individually, privately, uniquely, one by one, bridge the gap of distance, we too comprehend what we have always Known and Understood - and as we comprehend and understand via the Heart Virtues Frequency of Equality we accelerate the wondrous crossing of the bridge to remembering the infinite, immortal Wholeness of our Source which encompasses time and space from without, AND WITHIN, the one, micro, dimension, of time and space - for We are the rich tapestry of Source, Knowing Source.

We live in a fair and just universe where sacrifice is acknowledged, though this acknowledgement may not be in the same domain in which the sacrifice occurs. It is usually displaced in time and space, which obscures the wholeness of equity, but it is always acknowledged and it is always fair and equitable because First Source is fundamentally aware of all things, as unimaginable as that may seem to us. (When Which How Practice Guide)

It’s a complicated subject and first you need to understand that First Source, our Creator, is also us. Imagine that First Source is alone in a universe of its mind? not a universe as we now have of planets and stars. In this meta-universe First Source was like a single cell of consciousness and it divided itself into two cells. The first cell was the observer, the one that would watch its creation and learn from it. The second, the new cell, would divide into countless forms and experience dimensionality, or a field of reality that was material, concrete or steeped in polarity and separation.

This second cell is still connected to the first. They are one being, having the exact same constitution and genetic core, but because the second cell divided itself into a multitude of forms, in a multitude of vibrational realities, these forms evolved through spacetime with different perspectives, different capabilities, different outlooks and different beliefs. In these differences, they further divided and separation was more intensely felt. (The Dohrman Prophecy)

There was once a great American Indian saying - “Today is a great day to die” and when it was felt and expressed by multidimensionally aware individuals they would progress to saying their conscious goodbyes to their loved ones and community before retreating alone to leave their physical bodies. There is a new saying in the winds - “Today is a great day to Live!”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Today is a great day to be alive.......I feel like we have a choice.....3d or 5d with 4d being the battlefield,,,,of how we live our lives......HMS or Si.......ego or egoless......we I remember to breath I know the difference..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:13 pm 
Posting Freak

I am curious about why you posted a link that you felt required a disclaimer when there are several other vids of this song without the religious overtones that support the Saviorship Model of Existence

... and we are keeping up with "Current News" and "News that Doesn't make the mainstream" there is also a topic called "watching Obama" which was changed to "Open me to Africa, Asia, America, Australia (Chamber 10)" and one called "Conspiracy in the Highest Degree" - but most people still believe that some things are "negative" and by making themselves aware of them, they might get tainted or god forbid, be giving it their energy :lol:

what will be, will be, because a majority of individuals support it ... and don't really want the "change" that they begged for back in '08 ...
and "what IS, is what SHOULD be"--- what YOU directed (either consciously or sub-consciously) the Universe to provide :mrgreen: - according to the WMMs

Teacher: You have been asking for help to experience something that cannot be experienced, instead of choosing to tell the universe what you want to appreciate.

Student: I don’t understand.

Teacher: The universe responds to your directives, not your questions, hopes, and prayers. If you choose to define your future by telling the universe what you desire to experience and appreciate, and you hold these thoughts in your mind with fierce persistence, the universe – by its own design – will respond accordingly. If, on the other hand, you ask questions and pray for answers, the universe will respond with a deafening silence because you have not given it direction.

think about how powerful that concept is - to the individual - who has directed the Universe to provide THIS type of experience - when they understand that they have the ability to direct the Universe to provide PEACE and it is provided, but they fail to appreciate it.... they refuse to "move" into this Model of Existence that they asked for, because they are too dependent on the Hierarchy to "move on"

The WMMs tell us exactly how to "save ourselves" from the programing and learned behavior that controls our collective minds ... and which keeps us suppressed - is to release our dependency on the Heirarchy (which is not to suggest that we IGNORE them or hate them - they serve a purpose ) and open our minds to the possibility that we are, of our own free will, deceiving ourselves ... as well as being Self-limited - the responsibility belongs solely to the individual to "be the change that we want to see in others"

James suggests, in the PCI that once we Master our Emotions, and dump our (self-created ) belief systems, we will become (during that process) aware of what we are participating in, that supports, sustains, and perpetuates, Inequality and Separation ... he reveals that being focused on our First Point - and saying NO MORE is how we are going to change things - one person at a time ... because that is all there is - is YOU(7billion versions of you) and the Universe -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:23 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Today is a great day to be alive.......I feel like we have a choice.....3d or 5d with 4d being the battlefield,,,,of how we live our lives......HMS or Si.......ego or egoless......we I remember to breath I know the difference..

in that case - then you would say YATA HEY ! - instead of HOKA HEY :P

we ALWAYS have a choice .... about which model of existence we want to experience - but there is no Battle or battle field, because there is no "war" between good and evil ... it just takes some people longer to understand "what happens to one of us - happens to us ALL " and that when we "do unto others as we would have them do unto us" then we ARE living the truth ....

the ego's play ground is the PAST and all it's "intelligence" is based upon philosophies that failed - or that no longer serves a purpose or previous experience - unrelated to what you are experiencing NOW ... until you clear your heart of all the emotion laden Histories that block and distort the flow of Divine Love - and that's what the WMMs are all about - un-limiting your self

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:38 am 
Posting Freak

Planetwork Press Team Interview

Published on Apr 20, 2013

Last January the Planetwork Press Team recorded an interview session which we felt that members of the WingMakers community would like to hear. We talk about how WingMakers and Planetwork Press started working together to produce the WingMakers Materials globally in physical print. Tony Sakson moderated the session with Mark Hempel and Darlene Berges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4aNNlpiQ_k

Event 2

On April 30th the hosts of both Earth Wisdom Radio and Other World Radio, will conduct an interview with Mark Hempel. This will be an interesting experiment interviewing on both shows at the same time. The interview will be a 2 hour event.

You can go to http://www.earthwisdomradio.com or http://www.earthwisdomradio.com and check out all the details. All the book covers are part of the announcement if you want to see them.

TIME USA: 10PM EDT/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM PST Duration: 120 minutes. Overseas listeners check for local times from New York USA to your city time at :http://www.WorldTimeEngine.com

Event 3

The team is working diligently on the finishing touches for the Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume I and and the latest novel by JamesThe Weather Composer. We met today and have set June 1, 2013 as the release date for the Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume I. The release for The Weather Composer will be around the first or second week of June. The pre-order process will be released by WingMakers.com. The Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume II will be coming in the third quarter of 2013.

Best regards,

The Planetwork Press Team

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Event 4 a New interview of James by MarK ... to be released in the next couple of days - as announced by Mark, during the Earth Wisdom radio interview (at the very end)

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:37 pm 

starduster wrote:
Event 4 a New interview of James by MarK ... to be released in the next couple of days - as announced by Mark, during the Earth Wisdom radio interview (at the very end)

nice! throw up the link here when it is available!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 am 
Posting Freak

I have no doubts that Shay will post the link in a dozen topics in the forum as soon as Darlene gives it to her... she loves to wall-paper :mrgreen:

good to have you back in the forum Onyks ... you really didn't miss anything, and came back just in time for "new materials" ... your "radar" seems to be working fine 8)

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Sorry Shima, I didn't realize this was your thread so I transferred what I wrote to my own 16 20 12 9 3 11 8 thread.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed May 15, 2013 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:32 am 
Posting Freak

Hi Shay, In order for your second body to cease to be,your physical form has to die. Even tho you may wander to and fro,as long as you are alive,Exist in form,here now,your tie is not broken. A neardeath cannot prove such existance,it can only glimpse the hereafter. At best the cosmic zygote. First of all,one would have to provide the proof of life on another dimension. At best they are realem,perhaps domains/dominions. If heaven and hell do not exist,in are simply states of mind,or notions and precieved ideaolgies,surely one is still caught in the Web. How does one empty the mind of all its taught,and programme? Why do have to be More than This,why should we even be given such gift of escape. It must be nice to have a life-expereince so blessed of no concerns,no hardships,no sorrow,no heart ache. Yet we,are Human,and we are familiar with this planet of Sorrow.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:47 pm 
Posting Freak

zoa I transferred what i wrote to my own thread of the same name I don't want to off topic Shima's more than it already is.

Cathedral - CS&N