WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 532 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:40 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
To live in Nature to me means being with the Purple Dragons who live in the Chambers not open to all SD.......many are still afraid and fearful of them RVers who do not see as clearly as they think only what Anu tells them to.....Wing Makers or the Animus of Anu. up your ass if you do not claim your freedom for now is the time June 1st 2013......the rubble all the belief systems torn asunder....the matrix Anu put into place has been shattered and brick by brick is being dismantled.....timeline for completion 2075 -85.......WMM the laws we live by......our ticker to neverland.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:21 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Starduster,hello, I have never been to that site before. I dont want to upset you,but astral practioners and remote veiwers isnt the same thing. All you have to do is ask a remote veiwer is they are astral practioners,and then watch them melt down,and look at you like your crazy. I have no intrest inn the time-line. Non what soever. A expereinced astral practioner is a Out of Body Expereincer,we dont hover over our bodies,we simple Sit Up from our Waste,and than step-out of our body . I have laid next to my body and I have stroked my own hair,and listen to my moans and shys. I have whispered in my own ears, I have always kept myself covered from this world. I have walked out,and I have walked around my space,my tiny world. I own nothing,I dont have a inche,this world doesnt belong to me. Its a strange world over their,on the otherside,it doesnt make sense. I choose to be here,on this side,although this world doesnt make sense ithier. Their is one thing that I know,it is this,their once existed a time-line ahead of us in MEST. In we hear on Earth have been doing everything Over-again. Trying to match our time-line to the other. The only thing that I can come up with,as a reason Why,is that we are trying to Save Ourselves. That their is a Dynamic Event that well take place,that well change the landscape of this world. I believe this date is the year 2036. And like a song,were waiting for the Year 2121.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:05 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
Image

While the time forms of the
human instrument come and go, the essence that
is within you is unvarying, in its will to radiate love
to all places of darkness.

~ James


Forward .The Collected Works of the WingMakers, Vol.1



This is soooo beautiful. Have to get me those Collected Works. : ? } ;? }

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:19 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
zoarastera wrote:
Starduster,hello, I have never been to that site before. I dont want to upset you,but astral practioners and remote veiwers isnt the same thing. All you have to do is ask a remote veiwer is they are astral practioners,and then watch them melt down,and look at you like your crazy. I have no intrest inn the time-line. Non what soever. A expereinced astral practioner is a Out of Body Expereincer,we dont hover over our bodies,we simple Sit Up from our Waste,and than step-out of our body . I have laid next to my body and I have stroked my own hair,and listen to my moans and shys. I have whispered in my own ears, I have always kept myself covered from this world. I have walked out,and I have walked around my space,my tiny world. I own nothing,I dont have a inche,this world doesnt belong to me. Its a strange world over their,on the otherside,it doesnt make sense. I choose to be here,on this side,although this world doesnt make sense ithier. Their is one thing that I know,it is this,their once existed a time-line ahead of us in MEST. In we hear on Earth have been doing everything Over-again. Trying to match our time-line to the other. The only thing that I can come up with,as a reason Why,is that we are trying to Save Ourselves. That their is a Dynamic Event that well take place,that well change the landscape of this world. I believe this date is the year 2036. And like a song,were waiting for the Year 2121.


why would your personal belief system upset me Zoar ... you can believe anything you want ... and the mind WILL manifest it "mentally" - but the fact remains, that the only place that you are "going" is into the HMS - and the Astral Plane is a world that Anu created IN THE HI's HMS - and there you can be what-ever you can imagine - but you have not left your body ... if you want to believe that you have left your body ... go right ahead, but you are only deceiving yourself ... whether you call it "remote viewing" or traveling to the AP - it doesn't really matter, because it is a practice that promotes SEPARATION and self-deception

Remember that the astral and mind domains are within the human instrument, so we are not interested in journeying there since they remain inside the Human Mind System, and are thus illusory and misleading.


Question 7 from Project Camelot:

Please address the subject of Ascension from your point of view (or that of those you are speaking for). What exactly is Ascension? How would you recommend that people view it and accommodate it in their spiritual awareness?

Answer 7 from James: To understand ascension it is necessary to understand its origins. The concept of ascension arose out of division and disconnection. Religion conceived that Source or God was outside the Self, living in some remote dimension of space, fully separated from the human condition. Human beings were not really worthy of God, but religion, in its self-enlightened state, gave humans the concept of faith. By having faith, God will come down and save you from the human condition, provided, of course, that you have faith and apply His commandments.

Ascension came along, not so much from religion, but rather spiritual-mystic sources, and posited that humans did not need to be passive in the application of faith, but rather they could ascend to the Source. In other words, instead of waiting for God to come to you, you could go to God. Humans, under the proper tutelage of masters could learn how to ascend and attain the Godhood, and become a master of their own, serving God and His universe as an emissary of the Light.

Religion and spirituality really had the same idea, the only difference was that religion used passive faith while spirituality used active practices. The First Point of ascension is the yearning for a Source outside the Self, hence division and disconnection. Any First Point that begins in separation is pulled into the Human Mind System’s gravitational field and is lost in the deceptions therein.

Thus, ascension is not an aspect of the Sovereign Integral state. As written in my previous answer, you are here and always have been and always will be. There is no where to go outside of yourself to find yourself or God or Light or enlightenment or ascension. Look at it this way, if you are self-contained, if the Sovereign Integral is indeed within you at all times, then where exactly do you need to ascend? It is realization, not ascension. And realization has, as its First Point, the unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness of Self in all life expressions. While ascension’s First Point is: I am not equal to my Source, my Source is outside of me therefore I need to ascend to it in order to become a greater being more worthy of love and light.

Ascension is of the teacher-student ordering of the universe, residing within HMS. It defines the subtle aspects of self-deception that are caught-up in the spiritual belief systems of Earth and the interdimensional planes as well. If you believe you are in the process of ascending, ask yourself the questions: Where I am ascending to? How do I know that that endpoint is not of the Human Mind System? Are my mental pictures of ascension based on my own experience or have they been downloaded from the information and knowledge systems of humanity – in the other words, the unconscious domain?

All of the energy, efforts, attention and learning that are placed on the ascension process are a diversion from your own realization of the Sovereign Integral. It is as if you have pursued a shadow in favor of the substance. The ascension pathway is ensconced in the comforts of gurus and masters – both physical and interdimensional – that supposedly support your journey into the Light and Love of God. Along this journey you see how it absolves you of responsibility related to this world’s real conditions of hunger, inequality, rape, war, abuse, servitude, illness, racism and a hundred other maladies. The absolution comes in the form of your journey itself. The diversion. The separation.

Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:58 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Hello Starduster, I am willing to reply. First of all,I would like to say this first,I am not a teacher or a student,nor am I looking for a Guru. I dont believe that Anu created the Astral Plane. I do believe that he created,or could have been one the creators of Illumination. Sensory Bi-location isnt moving backwards in Time,its moving forward in time. (Its Time-Travel). When One is a Walk-out-Or shadow walker,they are Walking into Time-forward. One might say,How can this Be. Its Because their is another dimensional Time Zone,this is where we find our Time-Shifted Self. Some call this the 4th dimension,Yet it is connected to Earth, So lets call this the Higher Third. Because this is the realm where information about Earth,let say,Right around the bend is going to take place. Heres a thought for you,how can something be found about our world or realm our dimension be found,Yet,hasnt happened. Is it really from our paticular realm,the answer is NO. You cant know something about our fututre ,if it hasnt already Happen before. One might ask,how could information be record about our future,and it hasnt happened already on our Plane of Existance. Okay,This is where the Alpha-Omegas come inn. How could we,Come-back Inn Time to our moment of Birth,from the Future. Heres the Answer,Because we came here from here from the Core,basically you could call this inner Earth. Our species is a remnant imprint on our earthly existance. Our Genetics have spent Tens of Thousands of Years blending into a Hybred of our Ancestors. The Atlanteans didnt come from Atlantis,we came from MU.. Atlantis was never a Place,It Was a Man. We arent from the atlantic ocean,we are from the Pacific Ocean. My Ancestors intered into the Americas,tens of thousands of Years ago.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:14 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Okay, This other dimension is mechanical,it runs on Auto-mation,this information was left to us,by our ancestors,Because they were the Race,The Species who Tryed to Pass threw the Grand-portal and Failed. Wake-up.....We entered Earth,We became The Core of Earth. Our Civilization was destroyed,our cluture was lost,our species was drivin into extiction. The library of Earth was left by our Ancestors,to be found by its children. It Is Technolgies that are creating the seperation from our Core knowledge. S.I.N this is the Network that caused all the problems. O.L.I.N is Connected,has been since 2007. Their first run through,test,experiment occured in 2005.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:32 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
The Holographic World isnt the real reality,it isnt really the source reality. The real source reality has a heavy density. The Truth is,Heaven in Hell had a Pole Shift. We Past through the Last Hell,and we all entered into the first Heaven. Ironicly,this may be One of the worse Paridise heaven ever recorded. The Only shift was Management. For some wierd reason,they think if they change the furniture around do some landscaping,we well be so distracted by all the goodies,and pretty things we wont notice,nor well we complain.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:56 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
I already Know that,that belief systems create seperation. That isnt my intent, what is it then? Really,I wasnt going out of my way to insult the network. Then you explain to me,Heres my Question. Why were TZ ,and Portals closed down after Wingmakers came online? Okay,I can except that. Answer,To help you remove your self from the control of the Hierarchy.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:01 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Thats quit the task,their task Master. Do you have any Idea how vast that Ocean is? I am going to need more than a diving suit for that task.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:04 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
mactzorb wrote:
To live in Nature to me means being with the Purple Dragons who live in the Chambers not open to all SD.......many are still afraid and fearful of them RVers who do not see as clearly as they think only what Anu tells them to.....Wing Makers or the Animus of Anu. up your ass if you do not claim your freedom for now is the time June 1st 2013......the rubble all the belief systems torn asunder....the matrix Anu put into place has been shattered and brick by brick is being dismantled.....timeline for completion 2075 -85.......WMM the laws we live by......our ticker to neverland.




The Earth is the 3D manifestation of Source Reality as an outpost for the Sovereign Integral to explore MEST - James defines it in the PCI as a "Host Consciousness" that is NOT separate from the Sovereign Integral - you could think of it as a "space station" that provides for the needs of Sovereign Integrals while they explore Mest - however it is not "detached" from the Central Universe, but is an extension of it, projected in three dimensions - and because o the density here -it has manifested physically in this region of the Universe as Earth ... It is not something that we created as much as it is the model of existence that the Sovereign Integrals exist in or it is the environment that we were "born into" - and it is the Natural state of existence of the SECU - everything the SIs need to thrive and reach their full potential is right here - right now

it is a known scientific fact that when humans leave Earth - they need to recreated an environment that will sustain them - or they can not exist ... When ET's visit Earth's environment, they need a space-craft to maintain their "natural" environment - or they will materialize in the densities of MEST and not be able to restore their natural state of being (in another dimension of the Universe) I am not suggesting that there aren't other dimensions but that they can all be accessed while in the body

These interdimensional races use spaceships as the means through which they cross vibrational domains. In other words, it is not space they are traversing, as we think of space; rather, it is negotiating vibrational densities for which they use their spaceships. If they stay for extended periods in our vibrational domain, they will manifest and become visible to our senses, and if they are manifested for extended periods of time, they will be unable to return to their dimension. This is due to our gravitational fields and the subtle differences between the two domains of existence.

Some of these interdimensional beings, those who have become materialized, have moved into underground bases, or, in some instances, have transformed their physical bodies to allow them to integrate reasonably well into human society.


Humans Instruments (of the SECUs) are capable of interdimensional "travel" without space suits or craft ...because all the dimensions exist in the environment that we call Earth (which includes our Solar system) which is not separate from Source Reality but because we also exist in MEST - Earth is the collective materialization of Source Reality that allows us to explore MEST - and all the dimensions exist in Source Reality. The WMMs reveal that the Earth is an extension of Source reality - The Entity, just isn't capable, in a fragmented state of consciousness to comprehend more than one model of existences/dimension at a time - because it limited itself to the HMS - which is programed to suppress its transformation back to its original state of Consciousness (wholeness perspective of Source Reality) of who it is, and what it is capable of doing with a wholeness perspective of ITself

As long as the Entity is (self)limited to the HMS's programs, its experiences will be limited to survival and once the HI has established a "comfort zone" where it feels secure, the only thing that will motivate it to "move on" is Fear of being displaced in the hierarchical order of the collective system ... even though the Entiy came here to explore the HI, just like the other component of its consciousness (the WN, PC, RI, SI, Soul) the HI's can create its own world -where it feels safe - by "escapeing" into the worlds of the Mind that Anu Created to encourage you to believe that you were "going" someplace where you could access "higher intelligence" when in truth you are only experiencing advance technology and an understanding of "human nature" and Universe Nature that is with-held from this Species - he associated these worlds with strong emotional ties so that they would FEEL real - and because they are the creation of your own mind - they may feel even real-er than the physical manifestations of the collective reality of the Genetic Mind that you removed yourself from because you prefer your "own world"... but it is delusional to believe that, those world don't still exists inside the Source Reality's that is collectively manifested as Earth that allows for the purpose of our creation (expand and enhance Source Reality)


Once the Entity is exposed to these materials, it is inspired to focuses on it First Point, by DNA activation and by the Entity's Consciousness/Soul, projecting new intelligence into the HMS via the Human Heart without distortion . it is no longer interested in wasting time in the Astral Plane or the Death/After-life/reincarnation worlds - going nowhere . When the Entity transforms it state of being fragmented - and has reintegrated all its components to work as one complete state of consciousness - and is no longer limited by the Human Instrument's mind system, it no longer "needs" or depends upon others (external sources - ET, Interdimensionals, Angels, Gods or Saviors) for "intelligence/knowledge/experience" and it has no desire to promote or enlist others to participate in this self-defeating, self-deceptive practice - that doesn't serve any purpose other than to keep you from realizing your original Sovereign Integral perspective of the Universe of Wholeness.



what purpose do you believe separating yourself from this (collective) reality serves when you choose to go into the realms of the mind - where the disembodied entities that inhabit it, were created to deceive you - mis-lead you, and distract you from realizing you really are is not a Human Instrument

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:51 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
zoarastera wrote:
Hello Starduster, I am willing to reply. First of all,I would like to say this first,I am not a teacher or a student,nor am I looking for a Guru. I dont believe that Anu created the Astral Plane. I do believe that he created,or could have been one the creators of Illumination. Sensory Bi-location isnt moving backwards in Time,its moving forward in time. (Its Time-Travel). When One is a Walk-out-Or shadow walker,they are Walking into Time-forward. One might say,How can this Be. Its Because their is another dimensional Time Zone,this is where we find our Time-Shifted Self. Some call this the 4th dimension,Yet it is connected to Earth, So lets call this the Higher Third. Because this is the realm where information about Earth,let say,Right around the bend is going to take place. Heres a thought for you,how can something be found about our world or realm our dimension be found,Yet,hasnt happened. Is it really from our paticular realm,the answer is NO. You cant know something about our fututre ,if it hasnt already Happen before. One might ask,how could information be record about our future,and it hasnt happened already on our Plane of Existance. Okay,This is where the Alpha-Omegas come inn. How could we,Come-back Inn Time to our moment of Birth,from the Future. Heres the Answer,Because we came here from here from the Core,basically you could call this inner Earth. Our species is a remnant imprint on our earthly existance. Our Genetics have spent Tens of Thousands of Years blending into a Hybred of our Ancestors. The Atlanteans didnt come from Atlantis,we came from MU.. Atlantis was never a Place,It Was a Man. We arent from the atlantic ocean,we are from the Pacific Ocean. My Ancestors intered into the Americas,tens of thousands of Years ago.



you can NOT believe that Anu created the Astral Plan, but that is what the spokesman (avatar) for the LTO has revealed ... that it is part of the HMS (human mind system) that he had engineered into the "new" HI's that the SECUs "embodied"

Matter, Energy, Space and Time are all properties unique to this region of the Universe of Universes ... due to the density of this area, this region of space slows down and compresses these elements and they Materialize physically ... all "thoughts/intents" will manifest if given the right conditions. The SI were not created here - however they were designed with "bodies" - that did materialize, but where not capable of exploration - so a new HI was created for them - and they fitted for them, and embodied them of their own free will, not aware that because they had fragmented their consiciousness, before they first incarnated into Earth's environment, that they couldn't "get out" without restoring their consciousness.

yes, you can, by researching a topic or an issue - descern where it is heading ... but that is not Time travel ... that is logic - which does not make it true or inevitable ... because you may not have all the facts ... or what I suspect, in your case, the facts that you were given were false ... because I have been to the AP ... I didn't "leave my body" to get there, I just went to a place IN MY MIND and participated in what was going on there until I was met by a Guard ... I had read the Seth books and was well aware that these dis-embodied entities had their own agenda ... I returned several times but was always detected ... and left immediately without conversation, no matter how Angelic or Benevolent the Guard looked, their main objective is to use our HIs to do their self-serving deeds - I had several friends at that time who were "possessed" by these beings and had no apparent control over them - The point is, Zoar, I didn't "leave home" ... I just entered their realm from where I was sitting, by directing myself to go there ... I didn't need a mantra or any devices, and I other than being in a "meditative state of consciousness" and my own free will, I could put myself in that realm - by going INward

the fact that James tells us that there are other species who have been "trapped" here because they stayed too long and materilized ... says to me that You could be a descendent of one of these species ... and repeating what they told you ... and eventually incarnated here in the HI created for this species - on this Mission.


Bi-sensory location, is in my understanding, projecting ones "protons" into another's to experience what they are experiencing, without influence or detection. Whatever they are experiencing at that moment, is what they "sense" in their own HI's systems. It is not happening in "the Past or the Future" because they do not exist in the NOW - and technically the Past and the Future only exist in YOUR MIND - because each individual has a unique perspective of events - therefore their "memories" of them would be influenced by their own state of consciousness. It is also my understanding that the individual who is doing the Bi-sensory location technique doesn't have to be a "self-realized" SI - because of their Wholeness Perspective - nothing is ever really "hidden" from them

Time is a sprial that keeps doubling back on the same space - in ever widening circles - to give the person traveling in time an ever broader perspective of the events ... which is why we say "history repeats itself" ... we can step out of the spiral of evolution by transforming our selves - from a position of Timelessness ... and from that vantage point they can enter into time - any place they want ... in other words, they can "shift" their own time, space, energy and matter - to experience a better perspective of the experiences we need to develop a state of consciousness that is far more complete, than it was at first glance ... but they can't change the event - it is part of the evolutionary process ... but you can "graduate" the evolutionary process by transforming your state of consciousness NOW.

when you cling to a BS that is based upon events that happened in the past - you close your mind to anything you may have missed - ignored - or over reacted to, in the first loop around. you could liken it to watching the same movie over and over again - each time looking for something new ... and not shutting your eyes through the "scary parts" because you know, it has a happy ending

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:28 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
zoarastera wrote:
Okay, This other dimension is mechanical,it runs on Auto-mation,this information was left to us,by our ancestors,Because they were the Race,The Species who Tryed to Pass threw the Grand-portal and Failed. Wake-up.....We entered Earth,We became The Core of Earth. Our Civilization was destroyed,our cluture was lost,our species was drivin into extiction. The library of Earth was left by our Ancestors,to be found by its children. It Is Technolgies that are creating the seperation from our Core knowledge. S.I.N this is the Network that caused all the problems. O.L.I.N is Connected,has been since 2007. Their first run through,test,experiment occured in 2005.



what you are expressing as your belief - is more evidence that your Ancestors were not from here ... why would they HIDE, if this wasn't their "home" - the Earth wasn't just here- and whomever passed by could just squat ... it was part of the SI mission - that was project with them into MEST ... that allowed them to comfortably explore this region of the Universe ... it is my guess, that when your species arrived - they were "invisible" to those who inhabited the new HIs ... but not to those who refused to embody them ... so your ancestors settled some place else - when after living here, they began to materialize and were recognized as "alien" - which would explain why they hid - in the Pacific (instead of the Atlantic, etc)

there is no way that they could have passed through the GP because their HIs don't have Portals ... this is the only species who's HI's have a portal, and why some individuals from other species are incarnating into them NOW ... and why so many species come here ... or try to create devices that will open portals ... but they can't open the GP because they don't have one to open ...it can't be made - and it is what makes this species unique ...

yes, we have been blending the species - but only those species that made themselves "compatable" by incarnating into the Earth's exclusive HI - since all soul-carring species have the same DNA (essence of the Creator) we are compatible once they incarnate - once we are in the same HI ... which makes us all EQUAL ... so to "favor" certain traits or to promote different BS - while dwelling in this unique environment is just self defeating ... why would you cling to a species you deserted, that has traveled all this way, spent eons adapting and when they finally are able to incarnate into the HI of Earth - if as you say their species was dying - their civilization was destroyed and their culture lost ? or was it just "lost" to them because they left ? and got stuck here?

What purpose does it serve in the Plan of FIrst Source - if other species, join us - but refuse to participate in the Plan because they are clinging to the Past ? Let it go Zoar, you are no longer a fugitive here ... so you don't have to act like one - if you are wearing the HI - it is because that is what you wanted to do ... look in the mirror Zoar, you are HUMAN now... you may have some genetics that remained active during the process, but you are not - some "other" species anymore ... and your "histories" were never a part of this Mission Plan

ask yourself why they left their own Planet in the first place ... and why they thought that it would be better for them to live someplace that was not suited for their species to survive?

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:45 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
zoarastera wrote:
The Holographic World isnt the real reality,it isnt really the source reality. The real source reality has a heavy density. The Truth is,Heaven in Hell had a Pole Shift. We Past through the Last Hell,and we all entered into the first Heaven. Ironicly,this may be One of the worse Paridise heaven ever recorded. The Only shift was Management. For some wierd reason,they think if they change the furniture around do some landscaping,we well be so distracted by all the goodies,and pretty things we wont notice,nor well we complain.



I don't understand why you cling to conflicting information - when the fact that Spirit Beings ARE Materialized here - due to the extreme density of this region of space ? SECUs are "interdimensional" but simply "forgot" how to "do" that because they fragmented their consciousness - once they transform themselves - they will remember how to adjust their HI's frequencies to adapt to all dimensions.

There is no place in the Universe of Universes where Source Reality can not be experienced - it is what animates ALL LIFE - so you can be sure, that if LIFE exists - Source reality is present.

as for Heaven and Hell, they are part of the world Death that Anu created to keep us suppressed - they are part of the "After-life" - and only the very self-deluded would choose "hell" to wait for their HI to be recycled ... whatever the mind can concieve- it can achieve - so if you've been programed to believe in heaven or hell - you will achieve it - with our without a physical body, because the realms of the mind, remain intact, while you wait for your HI so you can continue your mission ... Immortal beings - do not "die" - Death is not necessary, and only exists IN THE MIND of the individual... that has been convinced that dualities are real

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:05 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
zoarastera wrote:
I already Know that,that belief systems create seperation. That isnt my intent, what is it then? Really,I wasnt going out of my way to insult the network. Then you explain to me,Heres my Question. Why were TZ ,and Portals closed down after Wingmakers came online? Okay,I can except that. Answer,To help you remove your self from the control of the Hierarchy.



actually it was the installization of a portal into the HMS that allowed the WMs to transfer this knowledge to the surface dwellers - The portal in the mind allows access to the Universe of Wholeness - where you can step outside of MEST - for a complete perspective of what you are participating in - it gives you access to UNIVERSAL truths - that have been distorted by perspective of individual who didn't have this wholeness perspective - that were passed down from one generation to the next ... those who tried to use these half-truths and mis understadings as the foundation for thier societies - are able with a Sovereign Integrals' perspective - see how out of alignment society is with the Plan of First Source - and are doomed to repeat the "lesson" over and over in this evolutionary cycle, until they see clearly how to bring it back into alignment

so the TZ and the Portals weren't "closed down" the information that was passed through them is assisting us to bring ourselves back into alignment with our created purpose - and will re-balance this spinning top - so that we can complete it ... the Virtues of the Heart of our Creator are streaming into our enviornment - in their authentic form now - and individuals are resonating with the messages that they reveal ... Divine Love is transforming this entire Solar System ... as it passes THROUGH us - while IN THE BODY - it is the only way that it can be projected into MEST without being distorted ... by a self-REALized Sovereign Entity from the Central Race ... they were specifically created to "transfer knowledge" through out this section of the Universe

When this phase of the Plan is complete, SECUs will be able to project HVs into all dimension - from Earth, while still in the body ... no doubt our forms will be transformed as well, into a HI that is more suited for the Sovereign Integrals complete state of consciousness

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:22 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
zoarastera wrote:
Thats quit the task,their task Master. Do you have any Idea how vast that Ocean is? I am going to need more than a diving suit for that task.


it is not a one man job Zoar, so it really isn't a task at all to fill the ocean, but it is your responsibility to add your "drop" to the Collective that is FS. No one is required or asked or "tasked" to contribute more or less ... and no one can force you to contribute at all, if you chose not to .... it will just take a lot longer - and since this Age is ending, you are running out of time - and will have start over, if you failed to share your water - that was given freely to you... and you won't need a diving suit, once you learn (like the navy seals) how to breath underwater ... apparently the WMs learned how to do that ages and ages ago ...


did you ever consider that the Elite - who believe that their god is going to "save" them - are polluting the oceans - well actually KILLING them with correxit and FU shima (not to mention all the trash and chemical we dump into them) to PLEASE Anu - who was not able to locate them when they fled ... to force them out of hiding? Or that they are trying to make Earth a more suitable environment for them? Whatever, it probably is no coincidence that they were able to open the portals (just) before the oceans were made uninhabitable and they are incarnating into the "new" HI by the millions - now that the portals are open and they can, as the materials suggest, "follow that tone back to its Source"

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:12 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Image

While the time forms of the
human instrument come and go, the essence that
is within you is unvarying, in its will to radiate love
to all places of darkness.

~ James


Forward .The Collected Works of the WingMakers, Vol.1





This is soooo beautiful. Have to get me those Collected Works. : ? } ;? }

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:41 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Must agree .....First Source first .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:30 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
since WE are First Source, then it would be reasonable to assume that our responsibility to FS is to transform our selves - so we can consciously participate in the Plan he has for this species destiny ... you know, the one, where we all PARTICIPATE - one person at a time ?

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:14 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Progress being made is wonderful feeling to finally leave behind the distractions of the mind of Anu .....First Source first the course set by the Golden Compass that is guiding us all to IT.......the Heart Virtues the coordinates to keep us in place .....am enjoying the exchange of thoughts and I thank all of you for them......Bright Blessings to and for every one of you .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:00 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Image

While the time forms of the
human instrument come and go, the essence that
is within you is unvarying, in its will to radiate love
to all places of darkness.

~ James


Forward .The Collected Works of the WingMakers, Vol.1





This is soooo beautiful. Have to get me those Collected Works. : ? } ;? }


How is this for a blueprint?

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:43 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
And now in The Weather Composer we have this....

Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:23 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, it give us a new understanding of ourselves ...

I love how in the first one, the being has stepped through the Door-way - supported by Earth ... and fed by Light

In the second one ... the Earth is as equally "dominate" in the picture, well-defined and whole and a new being - Consciousness/Soul arises from Earth to IN lighten the Species (individually) with its head/mind aligned with the Heart of the larger (collective) being/species

the "life-force" in the second version, seems almost solid - as do the wings ... "space" is "gone" - the Human Being/Species appears to be existing in "white-light" - an in the "shadow" of Source Reality streaming through the (open) door-way

that is how I perceive the "message" - Earth supports this species - it is our foundation and what makes life in MEST possible - the Unification Force (DNA) flows from within this "reality" - through the Species, to light up the Heart, and manifest the Soul - as well as the Earth's environment.


thanks for pointing this out Shay ... and sharing your findings.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:31 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
And now in The Weather Composer we have this....

Image


In this, the wings are more defined and clear as in WingMaker. For me it is the future having integrated with the present and creating a new direction aligned with an individual/collective taking that direction. The Earth depicts the collective aspect as well as being the ground for it to arise from transcending the illusion of the hologram of delusion and its DNA, there are so many layers there, however, I keep thinking of how Alexander the Great took care of the Gordian knot. There really ain't nothing like being aligned with Earth and Nature when the SI is but a given. It could take forever to really appreciate what both have to offer. I adore them. Wonder if the Creators of Earth tranfered some of their DNA into the Earth so that whatever is made from Earth has some of that DNA which weaves its magic when activated? What an awesome contemplation!

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:35 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Remember how free we are. Whatever we believe in will either limit us or unlimit us. However, personally, I prefer the utter openess of as few beliefs as possible...or...no beliefs...it's why the Oracle was so free...

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I believe that what makes the difference is the obvious inclusion/integration of Soul/ Entity Consciousness is present in the second version of this picture.- which results also in (the Earth's) Wholeness or the perspective we have of our Universe - becoming whole and focused on what matters - the presence of a fully (self)realized Sovereign (IAM) Integral (WE ARE) state of consciousness

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 532 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk