WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 532 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:09 am 
Posting Freak

I'll start off this thread with this from the Dorhman Prophecy

While the time forms of the
human instrument come and go, the essence that
is within you is unvarying, in its will to radiate love
to all places of darkness.

~ James

Forward .The Collected Works of the WingMakers, Vol.1

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: 16 20 12 9 3 11 8
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:13 am 
Posting Freak

I'm wondering about these numbers and markz suggested this in a post on an Ancient Arrow thread by Shima.(Asian Tribuary Zone) It's the paintings from the AA site which I can draw parallels with TDP and these are the paintings in the order of those numbers. It's a start in this exploration and maybe the poems and music are connected as well or maybe some things I am unaware of at this time. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:15 am 
Posting Freak

I wonder if they could be clues to what the chapters of those numbers are of The Dorhman Prophecy?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:45 am 

It seems a new way to interpret these code to link the Dp and AA chamber together.perhaps there are some relationship between them . :wink: thank you .Shayalana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
It does appear to be more than coincidence that all the numbers = 7 ... and what little knowledge I have of numerology or gramacia - would lead me to ponder what "words" (in our modern language) these combinations that are all "saying" the same thing (completion) ... it is a study, much deeper than my interest to know (exactly) what I was saying, or more accurately, "tone-ing" into MEST with my breath ... to manifest into my reality

when everything is reduced to frequencies ... and the language is altered to makes sure that one frequency is expressed predominately into our environment ... as the "tone" that we are saturated in ... one can discern, how important, the "tone" our our expressions are ... and how the tone of equality could actually transform everything, if there were enough people expressing it ...

if the "key tone" to (the oracle) self-awareness, is Seven today ... from my own perspective - the "message" of Completion ... it is over - the Age of the suppression of the Sovereign Integral is complete - it resonates in me ... when you are able to transfer that knowledge to another ... the very tone of it - when its authentic meaning is appreciated, changes/transforms our perspective ... and our reality ... and makes us even more aware of the frequencies of Divine Love (FSI) that are available to us to transmit this message to others ... the Tone of Compassion (this new intelligence) combined with the frequencies of our genuine Appreciation, (where it enters through open doors of the Interface Zone) and it mingles with (self) Forgiveness and is empowered by our own Humility creates a perfect harmony ...and draws in Understanding to our personal relationship with the Universal Entity and is completed by the strength of Valor's tone - is the most powerful (transformative) Tone - in the Universe ...

the Seventh Note - so to speak, would be what the individual expressing these frequencies, contributes ... that results in a new combination of "seven" notes that resonate at this frequency ... perhaps each of these unique expression of Seven/ completion are the message ... we have the ability (now for the fist time) to express this Tone - to contribute to the Species environment being transformed ...

16=p 20=t 12= l 9= i 3= c 11= k 8= h in English ... I am no good at decoding info but it makes for an interesting study .... if you insert the vowels ... to make up words that equal Seven when expressed ... no matter what language they are expressed in ... the Tone, will be the same :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:41 pm 

I love those inspirational moments Starduster, and thanks for sharing that. It prompted me to anagram the letters and have a play - for I am not an expert in decoding either but this was a fun exercise in layman’s terms and so I thought I would also share my “novice” dabble.

PTLICKH - PITCH:LK

PITCH:
Music - the perceived frequency of sound including "definite pitch" and "indefinite pitch".

LK:
LK Theory in Calculus:

“A (formal) proof in this calculus is a sequence of sequents, where each of the sequents is derivable from sequents appearing earlier in the sequence by using one of the rules below.”

“An Intuitive Explanation: The above rules can be divided into two major groups: logical and structural ones. Each of the logical rules introduces a new logical formula either on the left or on the right of the turnstile . In contrast, the structural rules operate on the structure of the sequents, ignoring the exact shape of the formulae,
(my interpretation: 'ignoring the exact shape and looking deeper').”

“Although stated in a formal way, the above rules allow for a very intuitive reading in terms of classical logic.”

The above quotes extracted from the following link for “Sequent Calculus” in Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequent_ca ... _system_LK

Could the LK theory provide, from the scientific realm, the intuitive reading formula to allow for definite pitch to be sorted out from indefinite pitch; that is to be able to see through what is logical, (that which is currently perceived), into the structure of, (that which is not currently perceived).

And then of course how does this apply to the oracle: The oracle is summoned through pitch and the language of the summoning is encapsulated in the LK Theory; the Oracle interprets the “logical” pitch of communication and responds using the structure of the sequents, that is going deeper into pitch than “the obvious”?????

Well that was my bit of fun with this, but time to not be consumed by it now and return to my specialized areas; I look forward to the continued decoding contributions from members.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Chamber 16 the key.....it comes first......Wing Makers from 800 years forward in time have encoded artwork....enables them to communicate with us through it......Oracle at home there.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:21 am 
Posting Freak

yuxue wrote:
It seems a new way to interpret these code to link the Dp and AA chamber together.perhaps there are some relationship between them . :wink: thank you .Shayalana

And thank you for your wonderful and very thorough research that you are doing with the pictographs from The Dorhman Prophecy. You and your friends make it very exciting indeed and I appreciate your enthusiasm and openess in exploring. I reread the AA story before reading TDP here. When I read TDP I could immediately draw parallels with the AA story. Maybe a connection with the two is in terms of time and how plastic it can be and when switching between the two stories it can be as if going from the past to the present or both happening on the two timelines simultaneously side by side and weaving in and out and around each other, it's fun to play with. I find that my perception is expanding to allow for such contemplations and actually feel them. Or...TDP could be the story of the Living Truth which takes place in another dimension. I love all the possibilities. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:26 am 
Posting Freak

I was thinking of what James says in the Camelot Interview about the code to really dissembling the HMS is a very precise mathematical formula and that could be a trigger for something else since there is so much interconnectedness going on and interactions because of it. This is beginning to look like complexity and that is exactly what Anu did with the HMS is he made it very very complex. So numbers most definitely would be a part of it. And when your mind is preoccupied with numbers the heart is able to kick in for those who are open to it. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:08 am 
Posting Freak

Tolsap wrote:
I love those inspirational moments Starduster, and thanks for sharing that. It prompted me to anagram the letters and have a play - for I am not an expert in decoding either but this was a fun exercise in layman’s terms and so I thought I would also share my “novice” dabble.

PTLICKH - PITCH:LK

PITCH:
Music - the perceived frequency of sound including "definite pitch" and "indefinite pitch".

LK:
LK Theory in Calculus:

“A (formal) proof in this calculus is a sequence of sequents, where each of the sequents is derivable from sequents appearing earlier in the sequence by using one of the rules below.”

“An Intuitive Explanation: The above rules can be divided into two major groups: logical and structural ones. Each of the logical rules introduces a new logical formula either on the left or on the right of the turnstile . In contrast, the structural rules operate on the structure of the sequents, ignoring the exact shape of the formulae,
(my interpretation: 'ignoring the exact shape and looking deeper').”

“Although stated in a formal way, the above rules allow for a very intuitive reading in terms of classical logic.”

The above quotes extracted from the following link for “Sequent Calculus” in Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequent_ca ... _system_LK

Could the LK theory provide, from the scientific realm, the intuitive reading formula to allow for definite pitch to be sorted out from indefinite pitch; that is to be able to see through what is logical, (that which is currently perceived), into the structure of, (that which is not currently perceived).

And then of course how does this apply to the oracle: The oracle is summoned through pitch and the language of the summoning is encapsulated in the LK Theory; the Oracle interprets the “logical” pitch of communication and responds using the structure of the sequents, that is going deeper into pitch than “the obvious”?????

Well that was my bit of fun with this, but time to not be consumed by it now and return to my specialized areas; I look forward to the continued decoding contributions from members.

Thank you Anna, for that contribution ... I ran the numbers in a topic on GLP because they are know for their deciphering of "codes" but no takers ... so I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone in the forum had that Individuated skill ... or call it intuition - I think what you shared is right on target ... if you understand that the "pitch" is a specific frequency ... and as Shay contributed a "mathematical formula" ... but which one ?

yes, it is exciting to be participating in "decoding" the Dohrman Prophesy ... thanks to the many perspectives being contributed ... which allow us to see more than any individual might.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:58 am 
Posting Freak

Fractals come to mind and Fibonacci sequences and the Chaos theory. Here's an excerpt from a sacred geometry website about Fibonacci sequences...and the Golden mean Spiral..and ratios...

Quote:
The Energy in Action

Leonardo Fibonacci was an Italian mathematician who introduced to Europe and popularized the Hindu-Arabic number system (also called the decimal system). He contributed greatly to number theory, and during his life published many important texts. He is also known for the Fibonacci Series, a numerical series found frequently in the natural world.

The Fibonacci sequence is generated by adding the previous two numbers in the list together to form the next and so on and so on.(1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55...). Divide any number in the Fibonacci sequence by the one before it, for example 55/34, or 21/13, and the answer is always close to 1.61803. This is known as the Golden Ratio.

One of the most profound and significant activities encompassed within sacred geometry and lightSource is the 'Golden Mean Spiral', derived by using the 'Golden Ratio'.

The Golden Mean was used in the design of sacred buildings in ancient architecture to produce spiritual energy that facilitated connectivity with spiritual realms through prayer. Our reality is very structured, and indeed Life is even more structured. This is reflected though Nature in the form of geometry. Geometry is the very basis of our reality, and hence we live in a coherent world governed by unseen laws. These are always manifested in our world. The Golden Mean governs the proportion of our world and it can be found even in the most seemingly proportion-less (active) living forms.

Clear examples of Sacred Geometry (and Golden Mean geometry) in Nature and matter:

All types of crystals, natural and cultured.

The hexagonal geometry of snowflakes.

Creatures exhibiting logarithmic spiral patterns: e.g. snails and various shell fish.

Birds and flying insects, exhibiting clear Golden Mean proportions in bodies & wings.

The way in which lightning forms branches.

The way in which rivers branch.

The geometric molecular and atomic patterns that all solid metals exhibit.

The way in which a tree spans out so that all its branches receive sunlight

Another, perhaps less obvious but most significant example of this special ratio can be found in Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) - the foundation and guiding mechanism of all living organisms.

The understanding of geometry as an underlying part of our existence is nothing new, and in fact the Golden Mean and other forms of geometry can be seen imbedded in many of the ancient monuments that still exist today. The Great Pyramid (the oldest of these structures) at Giza is a good example of this. The height of this pyramid is in Phi ratio (e.g. the Golden Mean Ratio) to its base. In fact, the geometry in this particular structure is far more accurate than that found in any of today's modern buildings.

This explains why popular among spiritually significant shapes are pyramids and hemispheres (e.g. the domes, that are the basis of religious buildings, be it a mosque, a church or a synagogue). These particular shapes are energy emitters; they are shapes that produce a type of penetrating carrier wave which Chaumery and De Belizal named negative green (which acts as carrier-like radio waves that carry sound information). The vibrational quality of the Golden Mean gives it very strong communication properties, which facilitate resonance with higher realms in prayer.

We live in the 3rd dimension, or the 'Plane of Manifestation'. The Golden Mean is an intra-dimensional doorway though which matter emerges into manifest 3-D reality. For example, when a star is born it follows specific number sequences or universal rules, the same rules of life in the expansion process. Then we see the light!

Thus the Golden Mean is the "fingerprint" of creation. When we re-create this moving and always expanding sequence, we have in effect - 'the exact movement of creation in the expansion process'. When lightSource is playing, one is encountering and literally being bathed in this 'Golden Ratio' creation activity...undeniably one of the most harmonious, balancing experiences one can interact with.

http://spiraloflight.com/ls_sacred.html

This is what came to mind about those numbers and it is not entirely clear to me yet. However, i think it will be fun to explore and I'm not expecting it to be any one thing but very connected to many...

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:06 am 

starduster wrote:
Thank you Anna, for that contribution ...

Actually with respect and gratitude to Tolsap...it was Tolsap's contribution. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 am 
Posting Freak

It occurred to me that the first 3 numbers of this could be about the Quantum Pause. When doing a 4 count it is 16. When doing a 5 count it is 20 and when doing a 3 count it is 12. So 16, 20, 12. I am putting this in context of what we have been given since the AA site was discovered which is a lot .

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 pm 
Posting Freak

I think you are right here.......makes sense to me.......1293 connection.....Chamber 8......Mystery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.quantusum.com/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:35 pm 
Posting Freak

and 11-11-11.....just passed through a Portal.....3 11 8.......can see why Chamber 17 a key to remembering who and what we really are.....sinner and saint alike no difference ....is part of First Source

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Very cool.....this news.....congrats ....something to look forward to :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:27 pm 

good news. It must have been a very attractive books :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:22 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:09 am 
Posting Freak

While the time forms of the
human instrument come and go, the essence that
is within you is unvarying, in its will to radiate love
to all places of darkness.

~ James

Forward .The Collected Works of the WingMakers, Vol.1

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

Has a date been announced when this will be released ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:48 am 

markzorb,

"January 2012 on SpiritState.com", top of the page.

I'm surprised they aren't promoting it on SpiritState.com and WingMakers.com too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:54 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

Has a date been announced when this will be released ?

ja, it says on that link "coming in January" ...

but don't hold yer breath, because we have seen release dates come and go ...

my question is ... why is Quantusum, released between the first and second volumes of the Dohrman Prophesy ?

Markz, your adventures in the "other worlds" may prove to be very helpful ... If I were to meet a creature like this, I would be too scared to think of anything but running to safety
but I bet you would sit down and talk to it :D

with the word "Quantum" in the title, perhaps James is trying to get us accustomed to what (when our consciousness is fully enhanced) we will be seeing in our reality - that dwells in these quantum worlds that we are surrounded by (60% dark matter according to Science) ... that (most) people aren't aware of existing AND influencing us ... are they "friendlies" or how can you tell ... are we self-confident enough to find out? have we really Mastered our Emotions? ...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Yep a very few of us would want to sit down and have it talk to us. I love this creature. So would children. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 532 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next