WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ideas and feedback regarding the new platform
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:57 pm 
 WWW  Profile

In this thread we can input any ideas, helpful hints, feedback etc, relating to the SpiritState platform...

First of all I would like to send my appreciation to all involved in co-creating the new platform, it provides a wonderful opportunity for community participation and generative sharing.
--------------------------------------------
* One of the ideas I have that would maybe enhance the functionality experience of the platform would be to have a small icon up on the top right hand side (near where it says "welcome ..." & "Log Out".) The new icon would let you know if anyone has made a new comment about a previous chapter that you have read.

* Another idea that may improve the experience would be to have a seperate browsing functionality within the Chapter Comments. (that way if you go back and browse through the previous chapter comments the platform will not confuse it with the actual position you are currently at in the book.)

* I also recently replied to a question someone had regarding the best way to be able to connect with others through the platform.

The best way I found (at this stage) to have access to the "Befriend" ability is when you're reading the Dohrman Prophecy (or the AAP), you can click on the 'page tools' button and choose 'table of contents' from the drop down menu. Now click on the opening Chapter 1. Now click on the 'table of contents' again and then chose 'read chapter 1 comments'. Now you have access to many people from around the world who have commented on the opening chapter (at this stage over 50 whom are reading the Dohrman Prophecy and 9 in the AAP). And if you feel a sense of resonance with them you have the option to click on their name and go to their profile page where you will find the "Befriend" option underneath their profile pic. You can also see which part of the world they reside, their Bio etc, and also which part of the book they are currently up to (although at this stage it changes if they are looking back over chapter comments or reviewing the SpiritState userguide etc.).

One of the things I enjoy most about the platform is, after I finish reading a chapter I have the opportunity to write a Chapter Comment and then look forward to discovering also what others have commented about the chapter that I just finished reading. It provides a great way to get a feeling of group momentum, co-participation and united sharing plus also individual insights and personal revelations... I find this very inspirational and touching to the heart and soul.

Best wishes to All

With heartfelt appreciation

~ Michael )))))))∞O

p.s. I just had another thought that it would also be good to have an extra function that allowed each individual to access their own personal page containing all of their notes and chapter comments from the first page/chapter 1 right up to their current progress level and eventually all the way to the last page of the book. Maybe there could be a printout option for the comments booklet. The result would be a printable collage of personal insights and inspirations that have emerged through the individual due to the spiritual symbology and encoding within the book itself. This document would contain a progressive flow of personal reflections, insights and revelations... filled with memory cues that would help the individual to retrace their personal 'footprints' throughout the journey and may provide a futher opportunity of reflection, enabling an even deeper integration of the new materials.

Last edited by StrengthAndFreedom on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Ideas and feedback regarding the new platform
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 pm 

Bit futuristic but here goes:

When I read about a platform I thought it would be a multimedia experience - with sound / music. So I was thinking that it could integrate a music player.

The futuristic version is this: Eye motion detector (on screen) which detects which line of the book you are reading - and so feeding the appropriate music at the appropriate time at the appropriate volume.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Alex wrote:
Bit futuristic but here goes:

When I read about a platform I thought it would be a multimedia experience - with sound / music. So I was thinking that it could integrate a music player.

The futuristic version is this: Eye motion detector (on screen) which detects which line of the book you are reading - and so feeding the appropriate music at the appropriate time at the appropriate volume.

I agree Alex, what you have described would be extremely effective.

I get the feeling that their is much expansion room for this new platform (and it has been purposefully produced with that in mind)... it is without doubt that much time, effort and finances has been placed into the base foundation that will support this building as it continues to develop and evolve. It is great that our personal input may be potentially considered and may actually become part of the building blocks of expansion within this amazing new platform of co-operation and community interaction.

Another potential way to enhance the platform would be to include brief interludes of video/graphic animation that are automatically triggered to appear on the screen at particular key stages within the emerging story. I would love the opportunity to assist in this regard if ever it is considered. It would just be a matter of utilising a particular artwork peice that correlates with the particular section of the story and to then bring it alive through some basic effects and zooming/panning etc, in conjunction with some atmospheric music and/or vocalised character narration.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 pm 

It would be great if there was a chat feature on the website, where you could chat with your friends in real time, like msn messenger or facebook.

*Emy*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:04 am 

I'm really enjoying the platform. Here are a few suggestions and observations:

1. I wish the site would offer the option to remember my login (but not my password) so that I could more easily sign in each time.

2. I have tried to submit a question to help@spiritstate.com and a query and writing sample to authors@spiritstate.com. Both submissions bounced (mailer daemon failure).

3. The PageFlip function does not seem to be working. I've tried it on different browsers, to no avail.

4. The best and perhaps only way to return to the furthest point you have reached in the book is to bookmark it before leaving it. If you jump around a lot like I do, and you leave the platform or get logged out automatically, the next time you return to the book you will be returned to the last page you looked at, but not the furthest page you have reached in the book.

5. Somehow, when reading the AAP book on my iPod Touch (Safari browser), an image appeared in my Camera Roll of one of the pages of the book. I have no idea how this happened. This image is not a mere screen shot of the page. The background is black, the text is hidden, and there are three columns of white glyphs, like a "watermark" that is not visible when you are reading the page normally. I emailed the image to myself from the iPod Touch and opened it on my PC. It has a checkerboard background, the glyphs are almost invisible, and the text is predominant. It's intriguing and mysterious, and I mention it just in case anyone else has this experience.

6. Another good way to find Friends is to visit the Friends page of your own Friends (assuming they have allowed their Friends page to be shared).

Ananake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 pm 
 WWW  Profile

1. Spiritstate web site is a computer platform and the iPad and iPhone applications have not yet be created, that is why is looks so badly on your iPad. I have an iPad so I have view what it looks like on it.

2. If you flip around a lot you will have the problems you are relating. I have had not problems with any of the flip pages. It does take more time the greater number of readers are on the site.

3. I just click on "help" the email address came up immediately, I could have written about my issue and sent it to the technique team. Any questions about any thing not working correctly needs to be done at the spiritsstate homepage under "contact". It lets you tell them all the difficulty you are having. Putting it here it not going to get your issue the attention that it needs.

4. There are some parts of the platform that have not been turned on yet.

Darlene

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:18 pm 

I just finished....wow!....loved it! I think I will read it again and maybe add some comments :) . It seems that the ability to write a 'review' of the book is not possible yet? Or have I not noticed how to do it? I'll probably read it again first anyway.

I also was only able to access the site through my laptop and could not with my desktop....? Maybe the 'browser' issue that you have mentioned.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:51 pm 

Thank you Darlene. I forgot about the Contact tab on the home page. I'll try that. Duh!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:06 pm 

to Ananake

WHY do not post the image in this forum?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 pm 

OK. Sorry it is so small.

Attachment:
IMG_0233.PNG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 am 
 WWW  Profile

The intention to open up this thread of ideas and feedback re: the new platform initially sprung into life because I could see people were having technical difficulties and then there was some cases of bounced email messages from the server.
When I noticed that I thought it would be a good idea to create a feedback thread here and then transfer it to the contact email at wingmakers.com (which I did earlier today). I supposed it just provides another opportunity for the team to get an extra insight into some of the ideas coming through the WM community. (although I would suggest that anyone with specific technical difficulties go through the correct contact channel on the SpiritState.com homepage).

My hope is that some of the ideas and input may be appreciated by the WM team (and potentially be included in some of the future development stages etc.)

On a personal note I am really enjoying the new Dohrman Prophecy book and the interconnected platform it provides.
It has been fairly slow going for me at the moment because its release has coincided with an annual charity fundraising event that I organise in my local community. Although I must say that when i do get a chance I've been savouring and absorbing every page that I have been fortunate enough to experience so far :)

Regards of appreciation

~ Michael

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:37 am 
 WWW  Profile

Ananake wrote:
OK. Sorry it is so small.

Attachment:
IMG_0233.PNG

Yes that momentarily popped up on my screen too.
I noticed that there is a very similar symbol in this picture that closely matches a symbol that can be seen on the top left hand side of the background picture on section 4 of the Dohrman Prophecy. (and no doubt there may be others scattered throughout the artwork). Maybe its connected a new language of glyphs ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:29 am 
 WWW  Profile

StrengthAndFreedom and others

1. -all issues with the new platform need to be addressed through spiritstate.com website.

2. When you try to do it through any other site they could easily be put in a spam folder or easily lost in the hundreds of email that wingmakers' site gets per day.

3. You also must know there are levels of fixes in a new web platform protocols.

4. Any new ideas should be directed to the spiritstate website. Neither Mark or Solaris have much time to read this forum.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

Karen wrote:
I just finished....wow!....loved it! I think I will read it again and maybe add some comments :) . It seems that the ability to write a 'review' of the book is not possible yet? Or have I not noticed how to do it? I'll probably read it again first anyway.

I also was only able to access the site through my laptop and could not with my desktop....? Maybe the 'browser' issue that you have mentioned.

The comments at the end of the chapters are a good place to put your feelings about each chapter. That is a new way to view a "book review"

The browser must be on the cutting edge for this new platform to work for you. There are parts that are coming that have not been completed at this point.

Reading it and writing your feelings at the end of each chapter (without giving anything away) brings a new way of reading. It almost seems to let your read it from your heart and not your head.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 am 

I also have seen these "glyphs" on this web,

I feel it look like chromosome,DNA is consists of chromosome.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 am 

I see what you mean about the chromosomes. Very interesting!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 pm 
 WWW  Profile

hmmm... now that makes it even more intriguing :shock:

A deep sense of wonder and contemplation is good for the heart and soul :) this unfolding mystery of life is profoundly beautiful

Much love and best wishes to All

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 am 
 WWW  Profile

The picture above is found on the Wingmakers.com website within the Chamber Of Self passageway (a hidden link on the Neruda Interview 4 page). The picture is titled "GeneticEquations"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 am 

StrengthAndFreedom,

Wow, thanks. I'd never taken that particular journey before. Right time for me, I guess!

:D
Ananake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 am 
 WWW  Profile

Karen wrote:
I just finished....wow!....loved it! I think I will read it again and maybe add some comments :) . It seems that the ability to write a 'review' of the book is not possible yet? Or have I not noticed how to do it? I'll probably read it again first anyway. .

A new feature has been added you may write a review at the end of the book.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:46 am 
 WWW  Profile

StrengthAndFreedom wrote:
hmmm... now that makes it even more intriguing :shock:

A deep sense of wonder and contemplation is good for the heart and soul :) this unfolding mystery of life is profoundly beautiful

Much love and best wishes to All

That's graphs equations are the formula used in genetics.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
great observations, YHG, yes, the "language" in the DP does look like DNA ... thank you for that insight !

more formulas found here: (also in the "Journey")

and here:

here too:

and here:

and that ain't all ... whomever believes that "life" isn't an exact science, is naive

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:43 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Equations on the graphics were done for John and me by one of student family member who is has a PhD in physics.

stardusters posting.

graphic 1 At the top left are force fields
Bottom equation at the R = gravity in D dimensions
second part = “dilation” controls the shape of the universe at a small scale
third part = some force field

graphic 2 = This means nothing or at least I cannot tell what is means.

graphic 3= This defines a tensor in relativity - he did not know what it means. A tensor is just a collections of numbers that behave in a certain ways. They are classified by the # of indices.

graphic 4 = This is just Calculus- finding a function f that has certain properties - defined in the first 3 lines.

The one posted by S & A does not have any calculations of genetics it is all about particles and the theory of particles.

There is another graphic with equations like graphic 2 and its equation is the Lorentz transformation.
# 1 something moving @ velocity v (close to the speed of light)
#4 time is also affected by this transformation.

The Lorentz transformation is easily looked up on the internet.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
thanks Darlene, for sharing that ... it was all "greek" to me ... and honestly still is, but it is great to know that these are real equations and may possibly attract (future) scientist to this work and perhaps be the foundations of the science of the Grand Portal ... :D

as you said, there are more formulas found in the materials ... these were just the most obvious ... I especially like the "word" formulas ... like this one:

Earth/Nature + Individual Preparation = Sovereign Integral Realization.

bringing this discussion back on topic ... one can just imagine how many "codes" it took to build this platform ... how exact they had to be, and how much "science" is embedded into the materials ... It was hardly a coincidence that Solaris and Mark were so well suited for this task. I look forward to reading John's comments on the concepts and appreciate that it required your feedback as well as patience and energy to manifest it .

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:27 pm 

I just had an interesting experience. I Googled the word "Hugelitod" and the first four "hits" that came up were links to the SpiritState web site user comments.

I was able to click on the links and view the user's comments...all of them in fact, not just the one with the word "Hugelitod" in it, but all of that user's comments for all of the books in their library.

I could also click on the user's profile and see their entire profile.

I could also click on their "Friends" list and see all their friends. I also could access the profiles of their Friends in some cases.

I could not access the user's Notes.

I was not logged in to the SpiritState site, yet I was able to freely click through the Comments, Profiles and Friends lists of two SpiritState members.

I am going to report this to the SpiritState webmaster, but I thought it should be reported here also.