WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:10 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
Image

Get used to IT......ITS actually.

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:14 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
BILL HAS NOT NOT NOT READ THE DOHRMAN PROPHECY SO HAS NO CONTEXT OF THE STORY TO USE SO IS LIKE ONE OF THOSE GUYS IN THE DARK ROOM FEELING ONLY A PART OF THE ELEPHANT. HE HAS ALREADY MADE IT CLEAR HE HAS NO INTENTION OF READING TDP "ANYTIME SOON". DON'T BE FOOLED BY HIM EITHER BECAUSE HE READS WHAT OTHER WRITE ABOUT THE TDP AND THINKS IT WILL FOOL OTHERS INTO THINKING HE'S READ ALL OF IT THUS THE CONFUSION BY WHAT HE SAYS THAT IS OUT OF CONTEXT, AND/OR NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY OR WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE IS CONNECTED TO THE STORY BECAUSE HE PREFERS YOU BELIEVE HIS STORY INSTEAD.

WHY ARE YOU REALLY HERE BILL WE ALREADY KNOW ITS NOT TO DISCUSS THE WMM SINCE YOU DON'T READ LET ALONE STUDY THEM? HE SURE LIKE TO DISCUSS THE PERSONALITIES OF THE MEMBERS ANYTHING BUT THE WMM WHICH HE HASN'T STUDIED OR READ.

THIS APPLIES TO THE REST OF THE WMM FOR BILL AS WELL.



THIS IS WHERE BILL GETS MANU FROM:

Image

OR FROM A SCRATCH ART PIC SIMILAR TO THIS ONE...SOMEHOW :shock:

Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:18 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
Image

Get used to IT......ITS......us actually.

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:20 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
THIS IS WHERE BILL GETS MANU FROM:

Image

OR FROM A SCRATCH ART PIC SIMILAR TO THIS ONE...SOMEHOW :shock:

Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:25 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
I am trailing you as you reach for me.

With love,

blue J.

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:27 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
THIS IS WHERE BILL GETS MANU FROM:

Image

OR FROM A SCRATCH ART PIC SIMILAR TO THIS ONE...SOMEHOW :shock:

Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:29 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Russell wrote:
.
I am trailing you as you reach for me.

With love,

blue J.


You are too funny Russel!!! Like there is any sincerity in the nebulousness of what you claim although few are able to understand it because understanding is not one of your gigs, never has been. Complacency , snobbery and being worried about what others think is not really a concern of mine least of all coming from you and your self-righteous unclarity. You must have some religion.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:33 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
Whatever.

You choose to loop.

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:33 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Russell wrote:
.
Whatever.

You choose to loop.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
Here's the thing.

Anyone can be a critic.

Any human being that embraces (and nurtures) another human being, is, in my view and experience......

......equal with First Source......the rest wear masks that fall away in the illusion called "death".

They are blessed in the cauldron of space and time.

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:08 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 2850

I perceive this image from Lyricus to be symbolic of an individual who has awakened to the realm of the Sovereign Integral consciousness. The sign/symbol of the SI consciousness moving up the vertical axis. This symbol has always looked like an ANKH to me (with wings) which represents in some descriptions, eternal life, and the horizontal axis... physical life.

The seven shapes/forms are being revealed by this individual, who is receiving the light-sound of FSI, Para Vach. I imagine these forms are the seven tributary zones.


The seven Tributary Zones exist as places of inquiry and knowledge dissemination. They are the creation of the Central Race and, more specifically, Lyricus. While it is true to say that they exist within the innermost section of each of the seven superuniverses, they have been exported to each galaxy, somewhat like exporting a library. Thus, each galaxy possesses seven Tributary Zones cast from the archetypal versions existing in the innermost section of the universe that pertains to that particular galaxy. Each Tributary Zone is tuned to the unique characteristics of the humanoid species of a particular superuniverse, and to some extent, galaxy.

While physical events upon earth and the evolutionary status of humanity impact on the timing of the physical revelation of these seven Tributary Zones, they do not dictate the revelation of these mysterious destinations insofar as the individual is concerned. (Answer to question 9-Q7A Creator-Session 2)

_________________
All is well within our heart.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:17 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Let's go inside now. It is time for us to go together and take this journey together. This picture is the backdoor for us to open, to open it. Where are the keys?

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:22 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
“When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using
keys of the intellect, the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor,
sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can
unlock. The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have
withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them, while the
mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which
the soul of man can rise.”

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:28 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
......feelings......

......not of the mind......of our heart.

Our higher mind that is the soul.

Uncorroded.

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:29 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Russell wrote:
.
Whatever.

You choose to loop.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:30 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
hidelight wrote:
“When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using
keys of the intellect, the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor,
sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can
unlock. The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have
withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them, while the
mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which
the soul of man can rise.”


hidelight wrote:
You have seen it Ananake, you just arrived here and you're going, you're on the very right track. I'm thinking together with you. Let's go.


HIDE-THE-LIGHT HERE IS NOT INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING THE WMM. HE TRULY BELIEVES THAT BECAUSE HIS ASTROLOGICAL CHART SAYS THAT HE IS A LEADER THAT HE HAS TO ASSUME THE ROLE OF A MESSIAH. THIS EXPLAINS HIS OBNOXIOUS ARROGANCE. HE'S NOT INTERESTED IN THE WMM, HE REALLY THINKS WE NEED HIM TO LEAD US BECAUSE HE KNOWS BETTER THAN US AND WHAT IS OFFERED HERE FOR DISCUSSION OF THE WMM. HE THINKS WHAT HE POSTS IS BETTER. BESIDES THAT HE'S BANNED FROM HERE BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO PUBLISH HIS OWN BOOK HERE TOO CHEAP TO DO IT ON HIS OWN AND TO CHEAP TO EVEN DONATE TO THE MAINTENANCE OF THIS WEBSITE.

Image

HE IS BANNED AND HAS BEEN FOR SOME TIME NOW AND USES THIS HANDLE BECAUSE HIS OTHERS DON'T WORK FOR BEING BANNED. ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS HIM AND TALKS ABOUT RESPECT REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS AND CV HERE THINKS HE'S ABOVE HAVING TO DO IT ANYWAY , AFTER ALL , HIS 'CHART' SAYS EVERYTHING. THANX MARKZ FOR POINTING THIS OUT.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:40 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMtZLnJ0wqc

Image

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:43 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Russell wrote:
.
Whatever.

You choose to loop.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:49 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Moonz stands on the other side, but we still have Russell if you want the video. I'll give you the first key. The first key comes in my name. Hi the light.

Image

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:51 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
hidelight wrote:
“When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using
keys of the intellect, the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor,
sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can
unlock. The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have
withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them, while the
mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which
the soul of man can rise.”


hidelight wrote:
You have seen it Ananake, you just arrived here and you're going, you're on the very right track. I'm thinking together with you. Let's go.


HIDE-THE-LIGHT HERE IS NOT INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING THE WMM. HE TRULY BELIEVES THAT BECAUSE HIS ASTROLOGICAL CHART SAYS THAT HE IS A LEADER THAT HE HAS TO ASSUME THE ROLE OF A MESSIAH. THIS EXPLAINS HIS OBNOXIOUS ARROGANCE. HE'S NOT INTERESTED IN THE WMM, HE REALLY THINKS WE NEED HIM TO LEAD US BECAUSE HE KNOWS BETTER THAN US AND WHAT IS OFFERED HERE FOR DISCUSSION OF THE WMM. HE THINKS WHAT HE POSTS IS BETTER. BESIDES THAT HE'S BANNED FROM HERE BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO PUBLISH HIS OWN BOOK HERE TOO CHEAP TO DO IT ON HIS OWN AND TO CHEAP TO EVEN DONATE TO THE MAINTENANCE OF THIS WEBSITE.HE ONLY USES ANYTHING FROM THE WMM BECAUSE IT SERVES HIM AND WILL USE THESE MATERIALS IN VIDS HE MAKES UP AS IF HE IS THE CREATOR OF THE CONTENT FROM HERE. HE LACKS IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY TO CREATE ANYTHING ORIGINAL BECAUSE MOST OF HIS ATTENTION IS ON BEING A MESSIAH AND SAVING EVERYONE WHO ARE SAVING THEMSELVES INSTEAD.

Image

HE IS BANNED AND HAS BEEN FOR SOME TIME NOW AND USES THIS HANDLE BECAUSE HIS OTHERS DON'T WORK FOR BEING BANNED. ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS HIM AND TALKS ABOUT RESPECT REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS AND CV HERE THINKS HE'S ABOVE HAVING TO DO IT ANYWAY , AFTER ALL , HIS 'CHART' SAYS EVERYTHING. THANX MARKZ FOR POINTING THIS OUT.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:21 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
Happy Xmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG_lVtvHBXs

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:23 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Russell wrote:
.
Whatever.

You choose to loop.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Symbolism
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:24 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG_lVtvHBXs

:D

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Russell wrote:
.
Whatever.

You choose to loop.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk