WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: ENCODED WORKS OF LYRICUS
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:30 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
mactzorb wrote:
Please explain your understanding.....because frankly i am clueless.......blinded by Sun Verto ......I do not see IT as clear as you do......as per your belief system SD.....that in your mind is always right......forgetting 12-21-2012.

there is nothing to "explain" Mark ... but we can discuss what the LTO has has present .... but it isn't like TV where someone speaks - and then some "talking-head" "interprets" what they just said ... in the case of the WMMs ... the HI "exposes" the ENTITY to the materials - The entity is not limited by the inability the HI has to "comprehend" ... once it sees the information - it understands it - everything the HI sees, all of its experiences, including its "reactions" and every nuance is "recorded" by the Phantom Core ... so as long as you continue to expose the Entity to the materials ... and to the frequencies embedded in the materials ... the Entity is being "fed" that information ...but until it has ALL the information - in its Wholeness - it can not "act" on it - This is what makes the HI so "vital" - it is the means by which the Entity perceives and interacts with MEST - via the Human Instrument - which has been "altered" and which has totally different response (or reactions) to the information it is given (or exposed to) than the Entity

If you don't read the materials - and just "scan" over them ... or read bits and pieces of them out of context ... neither the HI nor the Entity is getting anything but FRAGMENTS

I am sure that you know the story about the blind men and the Elephant, and how each of them "examined" a part of the Elephant, and to determine what it was ... one person thought, because it was examining its trunk that it was some sort of serpent ... the one examining its leg - though it was a tree (trunk) ... the one examining its Ear though it was a huge plant, the one Examining its tail pronounced it a rope ... the one examining is side though it was a wall .... THEY WERE ALL WRONG - even "collectively" - because they were COMPARING it to things that they were already familiar with - even though they knew, that this was a unique creature, they tried to identify it by only examining ONE PART of it

it is the same with the WMMs ... they are something that NO ONE has ever encountered before ... one person may examine the Art, another the music ect ect ect ... but until they examine the ENTIRE body of work - whatever they may have believed about its PARTS - is INCOMPLETE - because without ALL of the Information put together - they can't possibly understand what they are dealing with . The WMF allows us, to contribute our "findings" to reveal the entire "body" of the WMMs ...

you can read the Novels - you can study the Art - the Music, the Poetry, the Lyricus, EVT, WMs, and the Spirit State websites, and get a completely SEPARATE understanding of the work from each PART of what the WMMs ARE ... but when you put them all together ... and quit trying to compare them to what you are familiar with (that which it is NOT) - then you will SEE what the elephant is in its WHOLENESS and perhaps laugh at your folly - when at first you believed that it was a rope or a snake - because that is the only way your mind has to identify things - to associate it with thinks it is familiar with ... there is NOTHING in the WMMs that you are familar with ... you have to stop trying to COMPARE it with other things - it is UNIQUE - you have never encountered anything LIKE it

when you fragment "the message" you can't expect to get the message, Mark ... you only get it, when all the fragments are in the proper place - WHOLE

IF there is one "theme" that the WMMs emphasis - one "goal" - one intent - one state of being that the WMMs focus on it is WHOLENESS ! It is the antidote for Fragmentation, Separation, Isolation, Judgment, Rejection, Duality ... The LTO knows that when you can "see" with a Wholeness Perspective - that you will not be deceived by "half-truths" - or fragments of information ... while it is true that the elephant has parts that are LIKE a rope, serpent, wall, tree, big leaf, the elephant NOT (really) ANY of these things - it is not even LIKE any of these things ... its tail is NOT a rope nor is it LIKE a rope - that is just what YOUR MIND associated it with ... in an attempt to identify it... but because it had NEVER encounter such a (large) body of information, it is not able to accurately comprehend the elephant - OR even its parts.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 pm 

First Source first is in my Heart SD......appreciate your input to embracing IT.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 pm 
Posting Freak

I understand what you mean to say, Mactzorb but - the way you are expressing it, is not revealing which of your hearts, that you believe FS is IN - because as the materials reveal - FS is not IN the human heart because it has become so distorted, that FS can't get through it (on its way to the Mind to be expressed) a distorted heart alters FSI - and the mind limits our ability to express even a distorted view of it

you need read the 5th LD, until you understand what it is revealing about our Hearts ... and seriously consider why James told us that our (human) Heart has become distorted, and our Energetic (Entity's) Heart needs to be Activated ... spend some time in the EVTs - the sessions (Music, Art and Poetry) were designed to ACTIVATE the Heart of the Entity - the Wholeness Navigator that seeks NOTHING but WHOLENESS

All human life is embedded with a Wholeness Navigator. It is the core wisdom. It draws the human instrument to perceive fragmentary existence as a passageway into wholeness and unity. The Wholeness Navigator pursues wholeness above all else, yet it is often blown off course by the energies of structure, polarity, linear time, and separatist cultures that dominate terra-earth. The Wholeness Navigator is the heart of the entity consciousness,http://www.wingmakers.com/glossary.html

I don't say this to be condescending in any way, but if you haven't got five minutes to spend using the techniques, or tools the WMMs provide, to help yourself, tear down the walls that distort your heart - FSI will continue to be blocked by YOUR HEART / mind (HI's intelligence system) because the HMS's programs will continue to work as they were designed to SUPRESS the SI who was created to receive and transmit FSI into MEST... until you uses these tools to "sweep away"/ clear / dissolve via frequencies the issues that distort your human heart - and allow the Soul (systems of the Entity) to flow freely, without distortion into your mind, they will continue to be distorted - in some cases, beyond recognition.

the techniques suggested in the LD explain how you can, then, bring all the "trigger-words" in our language into your heart to neutralize them (once it has been cleared) ... some may have to sit there for a while and marinate - but once the emotional outter crust of these issues have been neutralized, you get a new understanding/perspective of them (in the NOW) and discover a new to express your personal wisdom (your core knowledge) about these issues - without triggering emotional reactions (or projecting any emotions of your own into it) . This is not done to "eliminate" emotions/passion - but to keep them from distorting "intelligence" - they were not designed to overwhelm the intelligence system ... they are a different system, and the way the HMS has been altered, they DOMINATE the mind and the body ... we need to MASTER our EMOTIONS ... and the WMMs give us a "proven way" to do that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:07 pm 
Posting Freak

here is how James explains the need for a "transformation"

Question 26 – It is my understanding that humanity as a whole, as well as the very planet itself and all forms of life upon it are undergoing vast biological changes at the most fundamental levels. There are those of us who are aware of this consciously, i.e. having made the decision to embody the energy of our Soul, Wholeness Navigator, etc. Many of us began this process over a decade ago and continue to experience excruciating pain and discomfort in the physical body, as well as fits of depression and mental and emotional challenges. Some refer to this as transformation, ascension, clearing ancestral karma, etc. This is of concern to so many, could you please comment on this? For instance, what is really happening, and what can we expect as the awakening process continues and/or concludes?

Answer 26 – Thank you for your question and interest in this topic.

It is true that the human instrument, in some cases, is undergoing changes, and that these changes can be experienced, sometimes with intensity, and sometimes with remarkable subtlety. However, the more profound changes – those dealing with the fundamental structure of the human instrument – do not necessarily manifest as physical discomforts or emotional depression.

Very often physical discomforts and emotional turbulence are attributable to a myriad of unrelated causes, which, I’m sure you’ll agree, are unconnected to this fundamental evolution of the human instrument. Each must use their discernment and self-knowledge to differentiate the effects of the weather, diet, conditions of stress, etc from those more fundamental changes that are occurring at the atomic or sub-atomic levels.

The human instrument is a composite structure. It is not merely physical. It includes the pathways of the mind and emotional intellect that are intertwined more intimately with the Wholeness Navigator than is the physical body. It is the Wholeness Navigator that is expressing its form of consciousness through the human instrument more vividly, and this expression energizes the pathways that connect or “bridge” the mind and emotional consciousness with the Wholeness Navigator.

You can think of these pathways as a root system. The mind and emotions are like the roots of the physical body, drawing nutrients from the Wholeness Navigator. [size=150]If [/size]the Wholeness Navigator is activated to express itself more vividly in the physical, three-dimensional world, its nutritional supply is intensified and the mind and emotions will undoubtedly absorb this intensification and pass it along to the physical body.

The presence of the Wholeness Navigator is invisible to the human instrument, and, for the most part, is not felt directly. The higher pathways of the mind imagine it, and these images are translated to the emotions and body through music as vividly as any art form. Every person reacts a little differently to these translations; there is no standard reaction.

The important thing to understand is that the presence of the Wholeness Navigator is pressing into the physical dimension and leaving its indelible effect. There are many reasons why this is occurring, but the most notable is that the individuals incarnating at this time are consciously, and in some cases, subconsciously, calling forth the Wholeness Navigator consciousness to radiate its unification energy to the human instrument.

I realize that this may not be the conscious plea or prayer, but it is the hidden form of the communiqué, and when this is done, the Wholeness Navigator intensifies its vibrational resonance. The human instrument begins to activate, or change, as a result. This change is very fundamental and is generally felt as a growing sensitivity to stress, which, in the physical body, can manifest as headaches and body aches, numbness in the limbs, and rapid energy surges and depletions.

The physical reasons for this have to do with the 10th chromosome and how it regulates the stress-coping capabilities of the body, mind, and emotions. The Wholeness Navigator is called forth by the human instrument, and the human instrument is activated by the intensification of the Wholeness Navigator. The activation of the human instrument causes profound changes to the DNA structure, brain chemistry, and the central nervous system.

This activation is a natural evolution of the human instrument. It arises from the desire to feel unified and whole,
which is precisely what the human instrument was designed to obstruct. Remember that the human instrument is what enables the Wholeness Navigator to experience separation and individuated experience within the realm of time and space. Thus, if it is to embody the unification vibration, it must transform.

This transformation is not occurring as broadly as your question implies. It is limited to the human instrument of a small percentage of the overall human population. I am aware that there are reports alleging that the earth, as a whole, is undergoing nothing short of a global transmutation, but it is not the case. Transformation occurs one individual at a time, at the request of the individual. It is not orchestrated for all life forms simultaneously because this would require a cessation of freewill.

As more and more individuals call forth the Wholeness Navigator and subsequently alter the function of their human instrument, it becomes easier for new generations of humans to embody the unification vibration within their human instrument. This is all part of the divine blueprint for the evolution of the human species as a soul carrier capable of cosmological exploration.

I hope this explanation, while brief and admittedly abstract, is helpful to your understanding. As with any subject of this magnitude, I could write a hundred pages and only scratch the surface of the topic. Having written only a few pages, you can imagine how inadequate this rendering is, however, time doesn’t permit me to provide you with all the details.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Something I noticed about the effect the WMM and Lyricus is how quickly they take effect when utilized. For example , I love Chamber 4, 5 and 6 music. It's theme is about the interface zone . I love this music for the clarity and calmness I feel after listening to it. I love Chamber 3 music, the individuated consciousness, for how confident it makes me feel in simply being myself. And...I love Chamber 1 and 2 music for the 360 degree view I procure after listening to it. When reading the materials I actually feel the resonance in my heart area and it is good.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:44 pm 
Posting Freak

This image is encoded and activates one or many. I wear mine a lot and many see the symbol and it registers with them unconsciously or subconsciously and a seed for awareness is planted.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Spirit Science 15 ~ Power of the Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3AVj66ahg

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Some of us hear our names mentioned in some of the music. I hear my name in about 4 songs and in one of them its my first and last name. I resonate strongly with the music and also words and noticed the names about 12 years ago or so. I feel what's underneath them and what's in between. Both of these resonances are based on sound whether that be with the inner ear or outer or both at once. I have found that the study of these materials has a profound affect on developing the inner senses which includes intuition in particular. I also hear others names in the music and have spoken to others who hear the same. It's quite interesting , this encoding and what some hear or see and others don't or they do in only some instances. I love how much we are all affected and in different ways.

Cathedral - CS&N