WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ENCODED WORKS OF LYRICUS
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:21 pm 
Posting Freak

This is a letter from James to Joel(Americasmostwanted) and the reason very clearly stated of the value of the encoding in all of the WMM , Event Temples, Lyricus and the Dorhman Prophecy where it seems to be accelerated that much more. James explains how it works on different levels and its awesome to contemplate it as well as experience it.To benefit optimally from the encoding it is best to access the purity of the materials at any of the above mentioned websites for they are the only works referred to by James in this letter to Joel. There is no-one on this forum no matter what their claim who encodes like James has thus the incredible value of these works in their catalytic power to activate and change people over the years coupled with the practice of various techniques that prove to be very powerful in their effect. It was with the introduction to the Energetic Heart and it's importance that things really started to take off. The Living Truth paper is one of my favorites and most profound for understanding individuation IMHO. :D

Quote:
Dear Joel,

What you are sensing is the shifting of the words and images to reflect a different dimension of the Living Truth. Beneath the words and images of the WingMakers materials, the current of truth flows one way. In the words and images of Lyricus, they flow a different direction. And, as you've observed, in the Event Temples they flow yet another direction. While the currents flow in different directions, they are still part of the same ocean. Truth is preverbal and because it is both living and eternal truth, its wellspring is inexhaustible. Feel the import of this last sentence.
It means there is no reason to preserve or protect or bottle truth because it is living and eternal.What is important, is to gain access to the preverbal, Living Truth, and not to worry too much about the words and images. They are the imperfect masks of the Living Truth. Seek deeper, more profound levels where you have confidence in your ability to access the Living Truth. This is all that matters relative to the issue you have raised.

My blessings to you,

James

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: ENCODED WORKS OF LYRICUS
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
nice topic Shay ... but it may be difficult to discuss, because as I was just observing, the "messages" that are being communicated to the Entity's Consciousness, via the encoding used in the WMms often communicate "different" messages

is this because our Consciousness is Individuated ... or that our perspective is unique ? or is it due to our state of consciousness?

could it be, that their transmission is identical - and that we are all getting the same message ... but the Human Mind System blocks or distorts it
I take comfort in knowing that the Soul, is receiving this message in clarity ... but its communication with the Entity have been fragmented and because Its perspectives are limited to the perspectives of the Human Instrument ... unless the individual has restored that link between body and soul ... all we have is words and images

so how does one get the embedded message ... James it telling us here .... by living the Truth - experience is what brings ones beliefs into the realms of Knowledge that can be transferred from one dimension/reality/world/realm/universe/state of being/state of consciousness to another, without distortion . The most embedded works are revealed by participating in the techniques suggested ... once you experience them - until you feel comfortable doing them, then you understand the message - but not immediately - your understanding come in your own reflect of your intent, when you chose to participate in the exercise ...

ask yourself, why did I do the Grand Cycle (the first time) and why did I do it again, when I knew it was going to put me out of my comfort zone ... so why would I do it again?
but by this time you are getting answers like "why not?" it made you aware of things you were never aware of before, about your body, and it was fun ... invigorating ... almost magical ... so why wouldn't you do it again and again until you danced with grace and ease before the Wingmakers

the moon is full tomorrow right? I am going to do the Grand Cycle again and coordinate it to coincide with the cycle of Nature ... any one care to dance with me (by the light of the moon? ) it it invigorating on cold Winter nights ... and I am convince that the Human Instrument is also encoded ... and that it has some wonderful messages to convey to us :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:33 pm 
Posting Freak

I guess each would have to observe that for themself in seeing how the encoding effects them if for some it does at all. I know I am my own guinea pig for whatever I advocate for others to try. Often with these works the changes can be very subtle and take place over a period of time. Although with the Dorhman Prophecy I find the encoding with that very powerful and noticeable rather quickly. Perhaps, it's because of a collective coherence experienced by all who are reading the book together and being able to comment together on the same page of the story. I love reading the comments and seeing the different perceptions we have and how each adds to my own. I love too, that the people there obviously respect the work and the people they are sharing it with and truly can discuss it . Many study groups form for discussion because of the platform of the new website and they consist of people who are sincere about the book and naturally respect each other in discussing it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:39 am 
Posting Freak

I loved doing those exercises suggested in the 4th Philosophy paper and the Grand Cycle is so awesome. I don't know how many times I've done it but I do know that each time it was different some how. The time and energy exercises made a marked difference as well because after doing both as many times as I have both time and energy in my perception changed . I think I cried a million tears from having read the poetry so often and it effected me forever and was the prelude to really preparing my heart for what was to follow. The Lyricus Discourses are powerfully encoded as well. I have been with these works since just before they hit the web and back then a group of about 3000 of us diligently studied and practiced all that was available at the time, I may even of rubbed shoulders with James then, unaware of it at the time. We danced to the music (Chambers 1-9) then and sat focusing on huge copies of the paintings , those that drew us to them, and had some awesome experiences with some of those paintings. It's as if from that first introduction to these materials our hearts and minds were opened and for those of us who are still with them it only gets better and our resolve about them and from them has no doubt about this, whatsoever....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:37 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks for sharing......I always enjoy hearing what James has to say.....We are getting "better " and we are getting closer to the Truth.....only 60 years to the Grand Portal.....a piece of cake....every day a step closer.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:41 am 
Posting Freak

Happy you appreciate it Mark, ya, 60 years doesn't seem very long now does it? :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:14 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I am still not certain, about what is encoded, whether it is the same message for us all ... or if it is more personal

As Darlene mentioned, and James also has revealed, there are Entities also embedded in these materials ... that Markz has hinted - that he has met ... certainly their messages would be more personal .. and the fact that James calls them Entities, means to me that they are not just holographic recording ... which causes many more questions to surface ... what sort of Entity lives in a painting ? or, if it doesn't live there, how is it summonded? Maybe you could answer that Mark ... can it be seen? how does it communicate

it just validates my belief that we are just barely scratching the surface of these materials ... because everytime I return to a quote, that has revealed more than the written words, I get either an "extention" of that concept or often I get another completely different "message" ... I have, I believe, gotten the most out of the materials, when I use the search engine to locate where every thing mentioned about certain Key words are listed ... and I put them all together ... It is very much like "connect the dots" as you go from one link to another, what you are seeking begins to take shape ... when you have connected all the dots, the form becomes recognizable ...and then when you ponder it - bring it into your heart for its intuitive intelligence ... marinating it there until it is not longer tainted by my individualated perspective ... and it fills itself in .... but it is not until I actually try to express what I am experiencing that it become "3D" ... and when I read what I have written ... then - and only then, does it become a part of my reality ...

with these concepts and the embedded enhancement of the frequencies - Para Vech happens Spirit becomes matter through the vibration of sound, and similarly, matter becomes spirit through the harmonics of sound. It is a reciprocal energy transfer just as defined in the Anatomy of the IC ... you are manifest - bringing into the 3D something designed to transfer knowledge from the realm of "spirt" into your reality ...

trying to share it with others is the difficult part ... but it doesn't stop me from trying ... because even though my Soul understands the message without having to "construct" it the way the Human Mind system demands ... the "construction" process using the concepts as your (secure) foundation, allows you to build something in the 3D - something you can use, and something Universally True.

so going over the same topics, for years on end equates to building that sky scraper (in the wilderness) that James talked about ... the Blueprint included in the LTO's work allows us to build collectively when we are all on the same page, and we learn to trust that our foundation is secure ... it seems to me, that as the floors are completed, people are taking up residence in some of the completed apartments ... furnishing them with items they prefer ... and locking their doors, because they feel comfortable ... once they get settled, they no longer do any more building ... even though those who continue to build, have told them than the "rooms" upstairs are much bigger and offer a better view ... they have no desire to move out of their established comfort zone or to finish the job they signed up for ... and often the stand in the way of progress, because the block the progress of the work, by stopping the workers because they want to chit chat ... they complain about the "noise" and suggest the work stop because in their minds it doesn't need to go any further ... and they argue that all of the residence are agreed, that this is all the further it needs to go ... even though the blueprint suggests that we are just getting started. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Happy you appreciate it Mark, ya, 60 years doesn't seem very long now does it? :D

no it doesn't - because I am discovering that you can super excellerate time, by using the Quantum Moment technique - you can reduce your day into two or three (maybe more when the mundane intrupts) "moments" ... which turns your weeks into days (in the 3D) ... which means that while time is wizzing by taking its toll on the Human Instrument ... you are able to suspend the actual "wear and tear" that it experiences from one 3D moment to the next - and compress them into ONE Quantum moment - that could possibly span days or even YEARS!

Apparently this is what Simon experienced ... while the Earth was turning and churning ... he was "lost" in the DP

you've done this same sort of things, when you got so interested in something that time "flew by" so quickly you only thought your were absorbed by that video game for a few minutes, but in "reality" hours had passed.

Living the Principals give you something to focus on, that will "absorb time" like nothing else that I know of ... expressing Gratitude is also another accelerator ... because when you express your appreciation - it makes "gift giving" all that more Enjoyable for those giving the gift - and inspires them to give more gifts that they know you will appreciate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:09 pm 
Posting Freak

From my experience with these materials since 1996 all of the delightful and sometimes frightening strangness I've experienced from these materials(encoding), even the increased intuitive and telepathic capacities, over the years, they all led me to believe that we are all in this together and that no one personal experience with these materials by any one person is what discovers the Grand Portal. It goes beyond the personal although each personal experience adds to the Whole for how great a discovery the Grand Portal is and its far reaching effects not only here on this planet. And it makes sense especially when one has any understanding about what the One Being is. It is why James says he is only one man and that his mission requires more than just him to do it. Can you imagine his experiences with encoding these materials with the help he gets from other dimensions? And he knows it takes more than that even for the discovery of the Grand Portal. We are all in this together and no one person and their experience(s) that contributes to the GP discovery is more important or less than anyone else. I've noticed also that with studying these materials and applying them in my life to the best of my abilities that any doubt I had about them before doesn't exist and I am much clearer and confident in using them for the solid foundation they have formed in my life. They truly help one to become individuated yet fluid in intelligence and shifted into using Heart Intelligence more than the HMS. And Heart Intelligence is not the same as what the mind thinks it is. The mind cannot grasp the purpose and awesome effects of those 6 Heart Virtues in application and the strength and confidence that is built in using them. What comes from that has nothing to do with what the mind will conjure up in trickery so that one thinks it's the Heart. The Heart doesn't think, it does something else instead. It just naturally trusts itself. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:05 am 

This subject is the one that "needs" further exploration.
The Truth is alive and calling us who have the ability to not be locked into
belief systems that keep us prisoner....in most cases,,,,we are not even aware
that we are such......words are great but do not tell the whole story that is just beyond them.......and too often those who think they get it do not understand the freedom we have to explore,,,,,look within your Heart for the direction you need for there you WingMaker Will find Lyricus .

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:52 pm 
Posting Freak

the Lyricus website (.org) reveals a great deal about "encoding" in the Lyricus Discourses ...

MUSIC INTRODUCTION

The music on the Lyricus site is specifically designed to provide a non-traditional method to shift the human consciousness to the more subtle regions of the individuated consciousness. Unfortunately, due to the relative infancy of the World Wide Web, the music must be reduced in its granularity and detail in order to make possible its rapid download. A music CD will be made available at a later date for those who would like the high-resolution files, which contain the full measure of the encoding.

Atomic and molecular vibrations in the human body produce electromagnetic and acoustic energy fields, which regulate and even catalyze biochemical processes. These natural biological vibrations are regulated by a higher dimensional octave of more fundamental vibrations, which function at the quantum level. Lyricus refers to these foundational vibrations as an Underivative Information Structure (UIS).

Certain acoustic and scalar vibrations cause the helix within the DNA molecule to unwind, extending the DNA backbone and making the exposed bases more accessible for base pairing and activation, particularly as this relates to what scientists refer to as “junk” or dormant DNA. Sound frequencies can be contoured to penetrate the DNA molecule, and expose and activate the nucleotides and, when useful, the corresponding nerve cells.

The compositions within the Lyricus site are components of a larger composition, but again, because of the limited bandwidth of the Internet the compositions have been reduced in length. The music can be experienced as an entity that is capable of shifting inside your energetic body and activating certain frequencies of your energy centers – particularly your heart and what is sometimes referred to as your third brain.

The entity that is encoded within the music is not composed of material frequency, but is purely energetic – produced like an acoustic soulprint that is transferred from soul to thought to music to distribution platform, and it operates at a collective level within the listening “body” of the individuated consciousness.

In the nascent science of cymatics, sound waves have been proven to generate geometric forms in matter. In the yet-to-be-discovered science of multidimensional reality, waveforms can be sculpted to enter biogenetic fields and catalyze biochemical processes, restore cellular health and trigger encoded electromagnetic fields within the cellular functions of the Central Nervous System (CNS).

This music and the “entity” that it contains, is focused on the electromagnetic fields of the CNS and how this physical manifestation of the energetic grid that constitutes the soul carrier can be enhanced to conduct greater energy from the host soul consciousness thereby increasing its fusion with the material life of the soul carrier.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 am 

A wonderful letter James wrote to Joel that explains what is beyond the words .
The freedom to explore without limitation the Living Truth that is behind them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:17 pm 
Posting Freak

yeah, and then Joel had to be banned (several times) because he wouldn't let go of some fantasy he had of James being Homosexual ... and so what if he is? it didn't give Joel any "extra" status ... I liked Joel, he made a lot of progress here, and blew it all over some personal BS that he had ... and couldn't let go of . It's not like you have to be hetrosexual to use the WMMs ...

Joel contributed more than most to the LTO's work - he funded his own website, to focus on deciphering the Glyphs found in the materials - I hope, that if he is still Lurking the forum, that he saw what LHG has contributed to our understanding of the glyphs - and which inspired Shima to share the possible "codex" - found on his Art Collection's box ... Joel claimed that he was being "taught" in the TZ (nightly) and it apparently freaked his partner of several year - right out (the door) and Joel (it seems) blamed the WMs . Joel and I chatted in PMs (on and off for years) and were basically on the same page, but he was far more "psychically" developed than I (remember his original handle was WitchyEarth III ?) until he teamed up with goona (the personification of Namu/Lilith IMO - for real) after Shay sic-ed the FBI on him (and he became America's Most Wanted) and they focused on posting enough "gay-related" topics, for the forum to be tagged as a "gay spiritual website" on google :lol: ... I thought I understood why both he and rue' were so determined to close down the WMF ( it threatened their BS) but I never imagined the depths that they would sink to - when they combined with others to close down the AMWMF after being banned from the UK WMF

so why didn't you post that letter, if it was so inspiring to you - why not share it ? I know that it is somewhere in the Archives, I had a copy of it in a file, with other "replys from James" but my Passport failed to "back up" my WORD docs (I hope to discover how to retrieve all of them from the old Dell) ... I have to wonder why you didn't post it? and what it has to do with "the Encoded Works of Lyricus" ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:58 am 

Slowly but surely we are making progress....lots of it.
I am a fragment of First Source imbued with IT's capabilities works in righting wrongs.
Not for me to judge anybody else's progress.
Wishing you many Blessings.
I do appreciate your efforts.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:16 am 
Posting Freak

thank you Mark, if nothing else, you learned the difference between Valor and Judgment ... It is nothing personal ... we all come in here with some sort of baggage from living in the Saviorship model of existence - that we believe is valuable - I did too, I was full of Kabbalah and the members ran me off :lol: - till I learned to stay in the guidelines James set

assuming full responsibility for our own behavior and not trying to blame it on others is IMO the first step to Independence - keeping an open mind and not ignoring or rejecting any possibility is another - James has told us that there is more material here than the human mind can comprehend - we need each other's help (not analysis) because we are all being groomed to take these materials to every species in this Universe - as the Creator's emmisaries - without distorting it, or altering it in any way ... you have got to let go of the things you depend upon to give you a sense of self-worth - your birth makes you "worthy" of this destiny - it is what you were created (as a species) to do

my whole point - is that you need to FOCUS ... ask your self, every day - before you even come in here .... WHY AM I HERE ... if everything manifested has a purpose - what's mine?

How can I assist the LTO to get their message to everyone on this planet - if it is going to be what Unifies us - it is the most important thing that we can do ... wearing the SI tee shirt is one way - discussing the materials is another ... not only does it reveal what you KNOW, but it reveals to you what you don't KNOW and need to discuss until you feel confident that you know what being a Sovereign Integral is all about ... and are comfortable with who you ARE.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 pm 

I can understand how you could become a fanatic towards :cry: .....does not make me happy knowing blind devotion is why Prussia is no more Naz Germany and this is a good think.......yes Carolyn ???.......would have been better for Gaia if this land was given to the Jews for New Israel rather then Palestine .....perhaps within the Chambers there is some place where IT is so......and you just do not know about,,,,,,as your frequency is not attuned to.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:34 am 
Posting Freak

fanatic ? blind devotion ... are these some "faults" you found - in the mirror, Mark ? ...

Kabbalah isn't "jewish" unless you have been programed to believe Adam was Jewish :lol:

My German ancestors were Jewish - but abandoned that religion when they immigrated to America in the 1800 - it appears that I come from a long line of people willing to jettison their useless BS - and they became strong PROTEST-ants in America - a hundred years before the Nazi came into being - funded by the Jews (illuminati, Rosterians and Free Masons and the "hassidic" - jewish "secret societies - based upon Kabbalah (the natural laws of the Universe) which they kept hidden from the rest of the world - until 1998 - when one of their own released them to the public ... fancy that - it happened the same year that the WMMs were released ...

but I didn't hear about the WMMs until 2002 - after studying Kaballah, which IMO was the perfect platform upon which I could continue to "find my self" - my true origins - by then I had become quite practiced in getting rid of BS that blocked my complete understanding ... by first tossing the "faith of my fathers" for a "new" religion (Mormon) which was not a branch of the Catholic Church - which led me to the Source of all religions (Kaballah) which I tossed when I discovered the "new intelligence" in the WMMs ...

once you begin to appreciate the WMMs, you will be more than willing to let all that other stuff go .... especially when it makes room for personal wisdom to sprout and bloom and produce the most valuable state of being available to a SECU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:20 pm 

Your BS....my BS......which as fragments of FS....make it IT's too.....just colored by our own perceptions......that we have the freedom to do .....am hoping you find the appreciation of the WMM you seek.....feel certain once that occurs ....a more tolerant and accepting Carolyn emerges from the coccoon.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:22 pm 
Posting Freak

not so, Mark ... it is not MY BS that I am promoting, it is not MY BS that we gather here to express our understanding of ... the WMMs are not a Belief System, they are Universal Truths that can not be tainted by my perspective of them - ... it is a way of life that, either you choose to follow or not ... The WMMs offer you the opportunity to Live Truth ... they give you the Universal Truth - and you decide what to do with it

If you knew, what was in the materials, you would quit accusing me of distorting them ... because I am focused on discussing the materials without distorting them ... what you believe is something I have "tainted" or altered with MY perspective can clearly be SEEN BY ALL - originating in the WMMs - and I would greatly appreciate, if you could show me, how they are not in alignment with the LTO's materials, which I quote?

Again, I invite you to show me where, what you insist is "my bs", is not supported by something found in THE WMMs ... because you KNOW that I can show you where, what I am discussing originated in the website , and where and how it was enhanced upon with "new materials" ... The WMs painted the picture, Mark, I don't know what you are looking at, but it isn't in that picture.

I am not "interperting" or "translating" or "tainting" the materials, I am sharing what I found in them - I tossed my BS ten years ago, and don't need one since I discovered Universal Truth ...

What is important, is to gain access to the preverbal, Living Truth, and not to worry too much about the words and images. They are the imperfect masks of the Living Truth. Seek deeper, more profound levels where you have confidence in your ability to access the Living Truth. This is all that matters relative to the issue you have raised.
quoted from the e-mail to Joel above

You don't recognize, what I am discussing, that is from the materials, as genuine, simply because you are not familiar with the WMMs - because you didn't dive deep enough or stay long enough to learn the language. Granted, my perspective is uniquely expressed - and needs more perspectives to be complete - but no one seems to want to share their perspective of the materials ... other than to say "I don't see what you are seeing" - when it is obvious that you arent' even looking at what the LTO is presenting

Is there something that prevents you from focusing on discussing the Materials Mark? - that keeps you from sharing your perspective of the concepts they present? If not - then why aren't you doing what you came here to do?

Last edited by starduster on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:05 pm 

Not so Carolyn.....remember 12-21-2012.....and how convinced you were that the WMM told you that New Jersey was going to be swept away....in your world only you and you alone know what is going on here.......you wish to discuss the materials....lets discuss this.....

First Source created a blueprint of exploration to redefine itself and beget purpose to the multiverse and all existence therein. The purpose of this system is to explore the worlds of creation and evolve the ability of the individuated consciousness to acquire and express wisdom. Each individuated consciousness is a fragment of the beautiful mosaic that depicts the personage of First Source. The blueprint of exploration organizes these disparate fragments and adjoins them in their proper place to restore the wholeness of First Source -- reconfigured to achieve the creation, inhabitation, and transformation of yet another universe.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:14 am 
Posting Freak

mactzorb wrote:
Not so Carolyn.....remember 12-21-2012.....and how convinced you were that the WMM told you that New Jersey was going to be swept away....in your world only you and you alone know what is going on here.......you wish to discuss the materials....lets discuss this.....

First Source created a blueprint of exploration to redefine itself and beget purpose to the multiverse and all existence therein. The purpose of this system is to explore the worlds of creation and evolve the ability of the individuated consciousness to acquire and express wisdom. Each individuated consciousness is a fragment of the beautiful mosaic that depicts the personage of First Source. The blueprint of exploration organizes these disparate fragments and adjoins them in their proper place to restore the wholeness of First Source -- reconfigured to achieve the creation, inhabitation, and transformation of yet another universe.

I wasn't convinced that the materials were telling ME - Mark, I was convinced - and still am, that they (LTO) are telling Humanity - how the Developmental Process of a Species BEGINS - and that it was "forcasted" to begin with-in the 2012 time-frame ... the fact that it didn't happen (in what we understand is the 2012 timeframe) means something, not completely unexpected happened --- the Shift was delayed by the resistance of a few, with Particle Beam Technology (hummmmm I wonder where they got that - and why it isn't being used to create free energy ? )

it was the LTO who outlined the possible means of resistance to Progress certain members of this species were capable of taking -they prepared us for that possibility because we met all the criteria to launch a successful resistance. My only mistake was over estimating the desire of Humanity to "change" anything but the channel on their TV - I was convinced, that if 80% of us were experiencing a fourth dimensional reality, (even if only occasionally) the so-called Elite would be overwhelmed by our collective choice to move into a new model of existence

I really don't know how they "did it" - can't say that I am the least bit surprised, even though I never stopped hoping, we would "do the right thing" -but when, after being informed of the possible Shift, and no real preparations were made by individuals (en mass) to save their selves from the effects of the "activation" of this Process - it became clear to me that the majority of humanity was not willing to step outside their "comfort-zone" or willing to save themselves - much less, move on - permanently ... and YOU are a perfect example of that type of self-defeating programing Mark - I bet you participated in the Olympic Ceremonies too huh ? probably voted to put an illegal alien in charge of your future too eh?

I am confident that the Process outlined by the LTO will begin once we are all properly informed of the choice we have to quit supporting the System that is delaying our progress as a Species.. that one of the reasons we are here now - to "transfer this knowledge" . The PTB can't afford to use PB technology , without our support, where do you think all the money that they have been stealing from us goes? It is being spent to insure their survival - while they slowly feed us all, enough rope (dope and GMOs) to hang ourselves ... They can not continue to delay the Shift without our help ...so why are you assisting them ... why aren't you participating in the Plan of FIrst Source ?

as for what you quoted ... it deserves its own topic if you really want to understand what is being said - and want to discuss it, you should tell us what you believe is being said and how it relates to this topic ... and when you post a quote, please included a link ... so we can research it, in the context where it was stated ... This is very much like what was stated in the FS Transmission - our Creator evolves, through exploration, of what IT has created - US ... this System of Exploration will extend to all the worlds of ITs Creation ... the "worlds" that Anu created - pale in comparison and serve no purpose other than to suppress the Sovereign Integral - it keeps us from gettting "organized"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:02 pm 
Posting Freak

And only YOU know the plan of First Source.....right Carolyn.....as only YOU here are getting it.....appreciate you making this clear.....you are the teacher everyone else should just listen to you.....................quote is the first paragraph of Chamber 3 philosophy.....sorry for not making this clear......and as to me sharing my thoughts re .....I have been trying....you have just not been open to listening.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:46 pm 
Posting Freak

The Plan of First Source is presented by the LTO, for everyone to experience/know, participate consciously in the exploration of, or not - but if you intend to understand the materials, you have got to have a basic understanding of the terms found in the Glossary ... why do you think, the LTO included a Glossary in their writtings, if it was not to clearly define the unique words they use to make us aware of our origins and destiny as a species.

"The Blueprint of Exploration" is the title of the Third Philo (from which you snipped your quote)

This blueprint of exploration is the underlying foundation of the cosmos and it consists of five basic stages of experience as it relates to the individual consciousness.

I. The Creation of the Entity Consciousness.
II. The Individual of Time and Genetic Density
III. The Acquisition of Experience through Separation
IV. The Ascending Spiral to the True Wisdom
V. The Onward Journey of Developing Creation

It is my understanding , that we are just participating in phase 3, now

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:12 pm 

Please explain your understanding.....because frankly i am clueless.......blinded by Sun Verto ......I do not see IT as clear as you do......as per your belief system SD.....that in your mind is always right......foregetting 12-21-2012.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:22 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
From my experience with these materials since 1996 all of the delightful and sometimes frightening strangness I've experienced from these materials(encoding), even the increased intuitive and telepathic capacities, over the years, they all led me to believe that we are all in this together and that no one personal experience with these materials by any one person is what discovers the Grand Portal. It goes beyond the personal although each personal experience adds to the Whole for how great a discovery the Grand Portal is and its far reaching effects not only here on this planet. And it makes sense especially when one has any understanding about what the One Being is. It is why James says he is only one man and that his mission requires more than just him to do it. Can you imagine his experiences with encoding these materials with the help he gets from other dimensions? And he knows it takes more than that even for the discovery of the Grand Portal. We are all in this together and no one person and their experience(s) that contributes to the GP discovery is more important or less than anyone else. I've noticed also that with studying these materials and applying them in my life to the best of my abilities that any doubt I had about them before doesn't exist and I am much clearer and confident in using them for the solid foundation they have formed in my life. They truly help one to become individuated yet fluid in intelligence and shifted into using Heart Intelligence more than the HMS. And Heart Intelligence is not the same as what the mind thinks it is. The mind cannot grasp the purpose and awesome effects of those 6 Heart Virtues in application and the strength and confidence that is built in using them. What comes from that has nothing to do with what the mind will conjure up in trickery so that one thinks it's the Heart. The Heart doesn't think, it does something else instead. It just naturally trusts itself. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N