WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Let us create WM Q&A 4 together!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:30 am 

It is a long time wm Q&A has not been updated.so I want to ask all friends here,who has question to wm,please leave your question here,then ask Mark to contact james to give us a Q&A-4.

If you agree with me,collect about 30 questions,then deliver to JAMES.
My question is
1.What's the relationship between sovereign integral and the wholeness navigator?

2.I have Collector's Edition,there are a embossed signature(a set of glyphs) on it's box,I found different person have different signature on their box,the color,the position and the glyph are not the same,is this means every signature has specifically meaning to every owner?

3.On sovereignintegral.org,the 2nd picture is about vibratorycoherence,there are 3 circle of "mind,emotion and body",once I saw surprisely the "mind"circle moved down to the "Emotion" circle,then disapeared,this process repeated for several times,I am sure it was not a illusion,can you explain this?

4.There are some Japanese painters's name in the DP gallery,but it seems they don't have relationship to DP story,why did you put them into the gallery?

If you agree with my idea,please leave your question as your reply,thank you.

Last edited by yhg342 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:17 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Let us create WM Q&A 4 together!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:38 am 
 WWW  Profile

James will not give specific instructions on how to do an exercise. He only gives the framework and you are from your heart fillin how you are to do it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:40 am 

yhg342...thank you so much for your insight regarding the Collector's Edition. I have this myself. I wish mine were readily available as I would photograph the box cover for you to compare with the ones you have.

Also, thank you for your posting about the Japanese painters and their signatures...I find them incredibly beautiful. Your observation only enhances the beauty for me.

I agree with dberges that the exercises must be intuitive and spontaneous. You possess a wonderful knowing within you, your own spark of Spirit who finds joy in improvising upon frameworks and structures. If we become too fixated upon the structure then we follow the dictates of the logical mind which imprisons us. The logical mind is always looking for patterns, but you will not find Spirit in such a rigid place. I have discovered this from my own life experience and I must admit it was not an easy process. Through trial and error, I finally accepted this truth because it means becoming a "skywalker"...it means having courage and trusting that I am ok and that Spirit supports me in all that I do. So...the exercise as dberges has expressed it is an exercise to assist us all in learning this facet of Spirit...this facet of ourselves and our larger nature.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:12 pm 

I like your idea of collecting questions, yhg342.

I asked a question on this forum about the different signatures and did not receive a satisfactory answer. I think it is a legitimate question.

"During the Renaissance, many painters took on apprentices who studied painting techniques by copying the works and style of the master. As a payment for the training, the master would then sell these works. This practice was generally considered a tribute, not forgery, although some of these copies have later erroneously been attributed to the master." -Wikipedia

In this case, it would be interesting to hear James' explanation for the variations in his signatures on the Collector's Editions. There is probably a perfectly reasonable and valid explanation, just as there have been valid and understandable reasons for James's identity to remain "ambiguous."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:24 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
James will not give specific instructions on how to do an exercise. He only gives the framework and you are from your heart fillin how you are to do it.

And I love this it makes for more independence and self-responsibility for each participant. James will not ever be responsible for "followers" everything he offers has that element of self-responsibilty in it because he truly does respect how time shifted we all are and that we are creators as well for those wiling to try his suggested framework to see how it works for them.

:D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, I think it is time now too, I have never asked a question of James until recently ... and that is when I asked, "How do You, define "the Wingmaker Materials" ? but I didn't received an answer ... and the last time we submitted questions, even some of them weren't answered, I assumed, because they were already defined in the materials ... so I will understand if some questions don't get answered in this proposed new session of QandAs either ... I have no expectation of James and appreciate the knowledge and time he shares with us ... which from the way things are progressing, I imagine takes up most of his time .

I suggested this, not too long ago, and was reminded that James was very busy, at that time (before SS was launched)... but now that he has finished the DP volumes and his new book - maybe he does have some time ... and maybe he would appreciate questions from people who have been transforming over the past 11 years (whether they are aware of it or not) - I am sure that our questions will be a lot "deeper" that the ones in the other sessions ... now that several layers of this onion have been pealed back and we have some experience using the materials to accelerate our progress ... maybe we will intuitively ask the "right questions" who's answers were just what the LTO wanted reveal NOW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 pm 

My question is:

Several forum members have shared photos of the unique signatures and glyphs on their boxed Collector's Editions of the WingMakers paintings. What is the significance of the different glyphs used and the slight variations in the appearance of your signature on these boxes?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 pm 
Posting Freak

OK, I have a question : After all the references to you made in 2005 and 2007, in your writings - that suggested that something would initiate the Shift that the LTO have defined as "developmental" ... can you tell us what happened in - or will happen in - the "2012 timeframe" that will cause this planet/species to physically shift ... and can we expect this Shift, to drastically alter our environment (as Pole Shifts have done in the past)?

related questions:
Is this event cyclic ? does it happen at the beginning of each new Age? or at the beginning a new Evolutionary cycle - or is it a Unique "causal" event that begins the Developmental shifts of a species that is conscious enough to comprehend what is happening and "save themselves" from being "incarnation-ally speaking" shifted to a "Twin Planet" that you mentioned in a letter to James Burk ?

Is the Sun going to turn into a Red Giant anytime soon - are we part of a binary star system ? and has our other Star already gone "dark" - is its approach what will cause the Planet to physically shift its - spacial surroundings ? Are we expecting a "kill-shot" from the Sun - that will result in a "sun-rot" scenario that you described in your latest book ?

How much of what Anu revealed to humanity via "the Bible" can we expect to experience during the initial Shift?

I just thought of another one : Could you please define what a good relationship with Earth/Nature would look like ... is being aware of, and expressing gratitude for its benevolence enough... or is intimacy or activism required ?

oh,oh, I'm on a roll ... Are what we call Gamma Rays, part of the "incoming cosmic energies" that you mention in a e-mail to John Berges? Are the energies caused by Delphinius going Nova part of these "incoming cosmic energies" ? ... is ISON the "Blue Kachina" ?

How is the energy being released by FUshima effecting this Species? Are ETs helping with the "clean up" - were they involved with initiating the melt-down ? Is the Radiation altering life on earth forever ? Is it part of "the Plan" or is it part of some other plan (to drastically reduce the population) that we can "save ourselves from" - how?

Is HAARP a particle beam weapon being used on the planet to control nations? Did they use it to punch a hole in the Magnetosphere? Are they using it to "manage the weather" or is all our extreme weather, lately, due to the response Earth/Nature is taking to protect itself and it's inhabitants from "chem-trails" ... is this how "the Queen" moves across the chessboard(defensively)?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:42 pm 

What's the relationship between energetic heart and the wholeness navigator?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:55 am 
Posting Freak

How can Nature and Technologies CO-Exist, without destroying one another?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:27 am 

Why after dropping such a bomb like the PC interview, which is barely related to the previous work and which is copied almost word for word from the Desteni material, James "retreated" into writing novels? The PC interview is probably the heaviest stuff ever released by James and would call for an extensive followup. 5 years of silence on the subject - why?
That's what I would like to know.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:32 am 

What's the relationship between right brain and the heart ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:09 pm 

Monads would like to know why you have ignored them ?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:53 am 
Posting Freak

how are the millions of "atlantians" (first being who did not embody the "human instrument") going to "embody" this HI - if Humanity's population is dramatically reduced or genetically modified by Fukushima - if we are all dead, or sterile - who is going to provide bodies for them ? or will the next generations all be clones? -

Last edited by starduster on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:14 am 

James,can you ask us several questions,then we can contemplate them,and we can use your questions to stimulate ourselves?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:36 am 

yhg342 wrote:
James,can you ask us several questions,then we can contemplate them,and we can use your questions to stimulate ourselves?

His entire body of work is the answer to this question.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:41 pm 

Is death inevitable?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:28 am 

Ananake wrote:
yhg342 wrote:

His entire body of work is the answer to this question.

Yes,I agree.
But you see, In Lyricus course,student and teacher ask questions to each other frequently,teacher asks different questions to enlighten students,so I think seldom does people here receive questions from James.....

Why not have a try?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 am 
Posting Freak

Does Chamber One,have anything to do with Near Earth Objects and the study of the effects?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Not even James ignores the Monad SD.
Why are you so "afraid "to ask .
I would like to hear his words....in his words.....not yours,
Received this from a friend.
MDT Kej,Kaj IS RA EL.Rebocco.....not in your belief system ''''your choice ,,,,free Will.
Zorb Mac Tov/Mark Taff

Hi Mark,

Hope all is well in New Jersey and with you. I did a bit of looking at the UK site and I think what I researched for you you might help in you discussion. However, you know this from your own background in Theosophy.
This might help you with the discussion on the UK Forum.
The reason that Monad is not used in WingMakers/Lyricus Materials is very simple. James is creating new vocabulary and replacing the old vocabulary with new.

How do you like The Weather Composer?

http://blavatskyarchives.com/thomas/thomasmonad.htm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:57 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Not even James ignores the Monad SD.
Why are you so "afraid "to ask .
I would like to hear his words....in his words.....not yours,
Received this from a friend.
MDT Kej,Kaj IS RA EL.Rebocco.....not in your belief system ''''your choice ,,,,free Will.
Zorb Mac Tov/Mark Taff

Hi Mark,

Hope all is well in New Jersey and with you. I did a bit of looking at the UK site and I think what I researched for you you might help in you discussion. However, you know this from your own background in Theosophy.

This might help you with the discussion on the UK Forum.
The reason that Monad is not used in WingMakers/Lyricus Materials is very simple. James is creating new vocabulary and replacing the old vocabulary with new.

How do you like The Weather Composer?

http://blavatskyarchives.com/thomas/thomasmonad.htm

so you are going to let anyone just answer for James ... he isn't makeing up his own language - he is discussing concepts that have never been discussed before - it is YOU and your programing that insists on associating concepts like First Source with God ... Monads with "teachers/guides/ascended masters" - all of whom, the WMMs dismiss completely in the FIRST philo ... by stating clearly that there IS only TWO entites - YOU and the Universal Entity ... no middle-men ... and the mistake that we all make when first reading the materials is to COMPARE it to what we ALREADY believe ... which James also says clearly - only leads to your confusion ... and that you have to JETTISON you present BS (belief system) before the transformation can proceed ...

Monads only exist in the realms of the HMS ... believe it or not.

Thus, in this model of inference, there are only two entities in the entire cosmos: the individual entity and the Universal Entity. 1st philo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:41 pm 

Lyricus has 《Liminal Cosmogony》

What does "Liminal " mean here?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:32 am 

Our local universes are the chambers of selves,am I right,if not,what's relationship between these two?