WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Japanese painter in DP gallery
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:21 pm 

Thank you very much Yuxue from me also. I find great inspiration in your wonderful dedication in not stopping at translating the first layer of the symbols but applying your heart’s wisdom to penetrate deeper into the feeling of the translations.

Your selection of the “David Bohm” quotation is profound and is what I personally believe describes the kindling effect perfectly; and this is what is wonderfully experienced in the community of this forum at times.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:12 pm 

I agree whatyou said about the’ kindling effect‘. Tolsap. quantum community is a important part of wingmakers building. just because we are all connected to each other through the quantum field. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:17 am 

yuxue wrote:

意同渊民
These four chinese seal characters appeared in every hiding painting of the dp gallery .

意, means opinions, views, thoughts or intentions.
同, means same,coherent, agree.
渊, means pool, water come out from ground and not flow,become a pool .so it also mean gather together .
民, means people.

So together their meaning is "thinking what people think",or people who had the same idea come together form a community. like the quantum community,and it also remind me the words "In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one" in the Lyricus Discourse 5 and the" Vibrations of Coherence" .

“Now, you could say that our ordinary thought in society is incoherent. It is going in all sorts of directions, with thoughts conflicting and canceling each other out. But if people were to think together in a coherent way, it would have tremendous power.
—DAVID BOHM”
(Evt3-Vibrations of Coherence)

I express my gratitude to 琅琊圃叟the calligrapher for his great help in the interpretation of these chinese seal character。

here , I see these four words first interpreted by yuxue.