WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: SpiritState Artwork
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:06 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Post subject: Re: SpiritState Artwork
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:43 am 

Good find. Do you know where the 3D angel statue is located?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:24 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Christchurch NZ Next to what once was the Cathedral.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:15 am 

HI WATCHER,
I CAN NOT SEE YOUR PICTURE,YOU MAY USE THE URL OF THE PICTURE DIRECTLY,OR CHANGE A PHOTOALBUM.
lots of your pic can not be seen in china--shanghai.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:48 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Watcher wrote:

Christchurch NZ Next to what once was the Cathedral.

oooh- ive only really been studying the resistance of lto... i didnt know you were working with the christchurch wingmakers.. The website is very full of meditations and stuff..

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:40 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
This site is not affiliated with wingmakers.com
in any way nor do we wish to be.

The NZ wingmakers site has nothing to do with the Lyricus Teacher Order sites, wingmakers.com,
Lyricus.org, eventtemples.com or sovereignintegral.org. That is why at the very beginning of the HomePage you see what I have put in quotes at the start of the posting.

If you have been studying "resistance " to the Lyricus Teaching Order, it shows in your postings. If you do not resonate with the energetics of the six heart virtues and are trying to live a love centered life, you might like to reconsider your belief system, by really reading the materials which are over twelve thousand pages from your heart. Let you heart be your lead into the new dimension of living from your heart.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:27 pm 

Going into this image, I experience the following visual impressions. There are my personal "projections," and thus they probably reveal more about me than about the image itself. Still, I feel they are worth sharing.

A blue-colored perfected/idealized male human or angel(?) form with wings arising from the shoulder area, stands against a background of the night sky filled with stars. A luminous mist swirls around the figure. A glowing light in the heart area seems to be the anchor-point of the wings. The skin has a textured, pointilist appearance. Faint patterns are discernable on the skin, notably in the torso and upper head area. The arms are held slightly out from the body and the palms face outward in a gesture of openness (or surrender?) The muscles of the thighs, neck and shoulders seem well developed. No genitalia are visible. The form is standing inside a column of light on top of the planet Earth. A brownish-green double-helical cord (umbilicus?) stretches upward from the form's head, intertwined with the column of light.

At first glance the figure appears to be lifting its face upward toward the sky. The face has no features, just a faint pattern...like a tortoiseshell, perhaps. On closer study, this "faceless" face becomes a sort of helmet, and another smaller human face appears below it, in what was formerly the "throat" area of the faceless uplifted face. The small human face is disproportionately small compared to the rest of the being. It appears to be staring directly at the viewer. (I'm not sure if this is a perceptual trick of my own mind, so if anyone else sees what I'm seeing, please confirm. It is easier to see if you view the image on the SpiritState site, and zoom in on it.)

This image of the Sovereign Integral on sovereignintegral.org is similar in some ways to the above image.

It is blue in color, an idealized male human form, also without genitalia, and also with wings, although these smaller wings arise from the head area. The "skin" also appears textured and subtly patterned with something like fine electronic circuitry on the lower regions of the body. The figure's palms face inward. Shoulders sloping, face looking directly at the viewer, conveying a feeling of protection and strength, almost like a guardian. Glowing aura around heart and another larger aura around the entire figure. A column of colored lights connecting heart and head, with a glowing egg-shaped orb of golden light above head. The background is a glowing net or matrix of fractal geometric patterns.

In the WingMakers materials, the Sovereign Integral is described as a state of consciousness, not a physical form. Is this state of consciousness somehow to be associated with this idealized male human/angel form lacking genitalia? Just wondering.

Personally, I find both images somewhat repellent in terms of something I would want to strive to become. There is an almost android or robotic quality to them. Not that there's anything wrong with that ... :lol:

But this one looks like more fun to drive, to me:

Or this:

Or even:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
actually, the being pictured in the Sovereign Integral website is a self portrait of Solaris ... and he has genitalia, it is just discretely hidden ... if you knew Solaris, you would have recognized him and his art work

... no doubt he designed the image in the DP website too ... personally, I like this (link) version much better than the one associated with the SI website.
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/Interview_James_PC.pdf

"the brownish-green double-helical cord" looks gold on my computer and represents the DNA connection we have with FS.

the barely visible "wings" suggest the SI's ability to transport his consciousness anywhere in Matter, Energy, Time, Space - without need for another "vehicle"
the "wings" coming from the head of the SI ... correspond to the Painting James created called "One Entity" ...

wings on the head were depicted on page one of the original version of AAbook ...
and in the progression of the "bird woman" are shown fully "grown" wrapped around her in red- in the picture called "transformation",

... the SI in the ch 4 painting has golden wings ...

and in his most recent painting James drew the central figure (fully activated "bird woman"?) with a set of wings that extend to her feet

full picture here: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj17 ... tled-1.jpg

make of them what you will, but You are a Sovereign Integral (in potential) and you don't have wings ... but you can make some by using the materials to transform :D

The SECU (Sovereign Entity of the Central Race) was created with a form ... the Human Instrument is one of its six original components, and just as eternal as its other components
I find it interesting that you stated that you were repelled by this form, when it is the envy of the Universe ... it is because it is "blue" ? maybe you would prefer green ?
I find nothing "robotic" about it at all ... btw the face in the neck is also a redundant theme in the Art ... I believe it represents the "ego/personality" that identifies ones, individuality... other than that we are all the same - equal (no face necessary).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:39 pm 

Thanks for your response starduster. I appreciate the background information you've provided.

I thought the things coming out of the head on One Entity painting were an "etheric antenna." But I can see how they do resemble wings too.

It's not the blue color of the SI form...there's just something a little too perfect or synthetic about it. I guess I'm more drawn to the more feminine portrayals...being a woman myself. For now. :D

(BTW check out what they're doing with robotics these days in Japan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q4qwLkn ... r_embedded)

I don't believe the story that the human form is "the envy of the universe." Envy is a human emotion, is it not?

Many religions teach some version of this belief. I wonder why. Maybe there's some truth in it, but how would we know?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:43 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Ananake wrote:

Going into this image, I experience the following visual impressions.
There are my personal "projections," and thus they probably reveal more
about me than about the image itself. Still, I feel they are worth sharing.

A blue-colored perfected/idealized male human or angel(?) form with wings
arising from the shoulder area, stands against a background of the night sky
filled with stars. A luminous mist swirls around the figure. A glowing light in
the heart area seems to be the anchor-point of the wings. The skin has a textured,
pointilist appearance. Faint patterns are discernable on the skin, notably in the torso
and upper head area. The arms are held slightly out from the body and the palms
face outward in a gesture of openness (or surrender?) The muscles of the thighs,
neck and shoulders seem well developed. No genitalia are visible. The form is standing
inside a column of light on top of the planet Earth. A brownish-green double-helical
cord (umbilicus?) stretches upward from the form's head, intertwined with the column of light.

At first glance the figure appears to be lifting its face upward toward the sky.
The face has no features, just a faint pattern...like a tortoiseshell, perhaps.
On closer study, this "faceless" face becomes a sort of helmet, and another
smaller human face appears below it, in what was formerly the "throat" area
of the faceless uplifted face. The small human face is disproportionately small
compared to the rest of the being. It appears to be staring directly at the viewer.
(I'm not sure if this is a perceptual trick of my own mind, so if anyone else sees
what I'm seeing, please confirm. It is easier to see if you view the image on the
SpiritState site, and zoom in on it.)

This image of the Sovereign Integral on sovereignintegral.org is similar in some
ways to the above image.

It is blue in color, an idealized male human form, also without genitalia, and also with wings,
although these smaller wings arise from the head area. The "skin" also appears textured
and subtly patterned with something like fine electronic circuitry on the lower regions
of the body. The figure's palms face inward. Shoulders sloping, face looking directly
at the viewer, conveying a feeling of protection and strength, almost like a guardian.
Glowing aura around heart and another larger aura around the entire figure.
A column of colored lights connecting heart and head, with a glowing egg-shaped orb
of golden light above head. The background is a glowing net or matrix of fractal
geometric patterns.

In the WingMakers materials, the Sovereign Integral is described as a state of consciousness,
not a physical form. Is this state of consciousness somehow to be associated with
this idealized male human/angel form lacking genitalia? Just wondering.

Personally, I find both images somewhat repellent in terms of something I would
want to strive to become. There is an almost android or robotic quality to them.
Not that there's anything wrong with that ... :lol:

But this one looks like more fun to drive, to me:

Or this:

Or even:

Yes - I would say the symbolism is the thing to remember - CQ -
are not bound to any particular form, and tastes vary - individual to individual.
As far as the symbolism goes, the wings usually represent freedom so with the
wings off the back and the head this would be the freedom to think outside the
constraints of the suppression matrix and the classic 'Angel wings' from the back -
another type of freedom attached to form - perhaps the freedom to move through
dimensions -perhaps having no particular dominant reality or being tied to any particular dimension.

The male aspect probable comes from the artists own perceptions - even based
upon the classic 'Angel' which are traditionally male - like "Michael" and "Camael"
"Gabriel" and a host of other traditional angelic entities from the soup of human
mythology.
As you know, James also mentions Angels in his Audio interview with Mark.

Mark: So, what is the activation then?

James: The higher Self working in conjunction with Spirit
is always the activator. It instructs the human instrument on the fundamental
truths of the six heart virtues even before the individual can read or speak.
These are innate understandings. They derive from the shared pool of wisdom
that is the Living Truth, and this pool of wisdom is the very same that angels
and enlightened beings draw from. This is the access that every student of Spirit seeks.
Once it is found it becomes your own. Once it is found, you realize that the
circuitry of the heavens, of the material galaxies, star systems—and right down
to the planet in your own human instrument—they are all aligned in a coherent
design that makes the access to the shared pool of wisdom possible. The only
thing that you need to do is to activate the etheric antenna transmitter, which
is another way of saying—listen to your heart. And then sustain and expand this
activation by living a love-centered life.
Interview with James, April 5, 2008, Part 1

Activation1 -Click Image for Link

Also:

There is a saying within the text of Liminal Cosmogony that is very
appropriate here: “Let your universe be the altar upon which the consciousness of
Spirit can descend.” So, in a way, your local universe is a portal through which the
consciousness of Spirit can enter into your human domain.
When I said earlier that my day included many geographical shifts, I didn’t mention
all the internal shifts because, partly, they would be too numerous to mention and
partly because they are difficult to describe in words. As we say, “It’s like trying to
put a costume on an angel.” Does this answer your question?
Interview with James, April 5, 2008, Part 2

And:

James: This is our destiny. It’s not the whim of a few teachers or even
angelic hosts—it’s the innermost pure ancient voice of our hearts and minds in a
chorus of love where your identity is a cell in an evolving, ascending planetary
organism. This organism lives and moves in the currents of love that fill the
universe as light and sound frequencies from the highest to the lowest order.

37:31 Mark: I think that some of that may have gone
over my head, but the great thing about audio is that you can rewind it and
listen a few more times, right?
Interview with James, April 5, 2008, Part 2

Also:

10:09 James: There is always a seed vision for this type of work.
The seed was given to
me through the dream state and it was my intuitive awakening to this seed that
began to
bring it forward into my life. It was not like some angelic being sat at the foot
of my bed
and dictated this vision to me, or pronounced me as one of the chosen few,
or that it was
clear to me in the span of a single moment or even day.

It was the simple and gradual awakening to the vision and why I had come
to this planet
within the human instrument. Some artists refer to this muse as the means
through which
they gain their inspiration or access their vision—artistic vision, and from
my perspective
the muse is one’s Higher Self or Presence, it is not an outside force.
Interview Session with James April 5, 2008 Part 3

As well as:

14:56 James: One of the truths that will shock
humanity in some not-too-distant future will be
the realization that our future collective interacts with our present form
much more than
we realize. This is a complex subject, Mark unto itself, because many of
the so-called
interactions with the Creator, angelic beings, or Spirit are really interactions
with our
future selves, as a collective consciousness. This collective consciousness
is symbolically
called WingMakers or in some distant time the Elohim or Shining Ones,
but regardless of
the name you put to it, it is the quantum, collective consciousness of
the human species in
a far distant spacetime, reaching into ours.
Interview Session with James April 5, 2008 Part 3

And this - again from session one:

James: There is no messiah who will be leading
this event this time. It is too profound a shift for any one individual or
organization to orchestrate or even hope to orchestrate. Nor is it desirable
at this stage in the evolution of humanity for it to depend on a human, or
angelic, or even godly personality.

And:

James: Well, first let me say that the 2012 date is
more of a culmination than it is an event unto itself. The process has been
underway since the earliest coalescence of atoms into molecules, into stars,
into angelic hosts, and into human creation. It's a process that is...
it's a vibrational pattern sent forth by First Source, and therefore it replicates
itself in ever-increasing efficiency and coherence.

As CQ we are thus free to be any form we want to be and
indeed non form - or change form as we feel etc...as the suppression matrix
and its programmes are dismantled in our individual frameworks.

Last edited by The Watcher on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:11 am 
Posting Freak

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:13 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:37 am 
Posting Freak

:lol:

:lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:19 am 
Posting Freak

you don't even understand Watcher, when it is spelled out in "plain" English ...
the form presented is an mirror image of Solaris - that's why it is Male .... because he is male.

if you were to do a true self-portrait, I imagine it would look like this (with anna de-lousing your snicker)

is there anyone here that can not discern William's agenda here ?

for certain he is not here to use the Materials to transform himself ...
it becomes clearer with each post that he is here to disrupt, distort and dis respect the WMF and it members

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:43 am 

"If you are a prism of a contemporary Tributary Zone
of resonance to your heart and mind, and that part
of you, referred to as the Wholeness Navigator,
arises as your teacher, you will see that you
are not a concretized prism of a particular shape,
but that you can shape-shift to any geometric
shape desired." Creator Session 3, Q39

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:50 pm 
Posting Freak

exactly Anna, and the shape/form that is most "compatible" to experience, while in this dominate reality, is the 3D Merkaba according to the LTO.
because it will maintain the Entity's balance and its basic structure is built upon the principals of the Heart's virtues .
In all circumstances it finds itself in (that he has direct the UE to provide) it will be Centered in this form, and within this Human Instrument, surrounded by Individuated (soul)
Consciousness is the energetic Merkaba of the Wholeness Navigator ... receiving and transmitting FSI through the HI, into MEST from its, honed, polished, facets that form
"points" in all directions. The Entity is animated and sustained by Divine love, that allows it to choose its own direction while exploring and contributing its unique perspective
to First Source Intelligence

...........................................................Image

The HV technique assist the individual to "build" their Merkaba, each morning ... as you tone the words, until they resonate - activate, each foundational support "plank" of the
Merkaba - the heart finishes REALizing it - and you are prepared to be Balanced all day ... the more one practices this technique, the more comfortable the individual finds this
form ... and after a while one only needs to remember how comfortable it is - to inspire them to adopt this form as their preferred state of being and to maintain this "shape"
as their "presence"

This is the way Shima presented its application in our life - from the guide designed to assist us to get familar with this form - by using the HV technique.
..............................................................Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:40 pm 

Yes, that's the shape I've been visualizing as I say the words.

I also like to drink a glass of water that I have infused with my "vibration" as part of this practice.

Lately I've been finding the concepts of "harmony and balance" and "a meadow of grace and calm"
to be very nourishing to my "most desired state.".

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

In the Consciousness network interview that is where James suggests infusing whatever one ingests with their HEART not just any ol vibration but what comes form their HEART. Emoto has shown this years ago with photos of water crystals infused with various vibrations some heart and some not. On the old forum I posted many pics of his most brilliant works and there is a movie as well called "What the Bleep" that a couple of cohorts of mine made that explain of this very well and they are very much aware of the WMM since they are some of the first to really to serious students of it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:12 pm 
Posting Freak

I especially appreciate Shima's picture, because it suggest movement ... and having associated (now) the right leg with Understanding and the left with Valor
... it is easy for me to see what propels/motivates/animates me - is when I use them together ... to get me places :wink:
When I drew my picture, it was based upon the balance or feeling of being "centered" I discovered by being very still (meditation) ...
but if it is so, that we are "in our minds" when we are not "in our breath" ...
then movement would be the greatest way to stimulate breathing ... the more we move (use the HVs), the more we breathe - the faster our heart rate ... :D
the less we are "capture" by the mind.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:00 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
you don't even understand Watcher, when it is spelled out in "plain" English ...
the form presented is an mirror image of Solaris - that's why it is Male .... because he is male.

if you were to do a true self-portrait, I imagine it would look like this (with anna de-lousing your snicker)

is there anyone here that can not discern William's agenda here ?

for certain he is not here to use the Materials to transform himself ...
it becomes clearer with each post that he is here to disrupt, distort and dis respect the WMF and it members

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:54 am 
Posting Freak

When I'm so totally synced with my centre the stillness is depth explored in between the breathes.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:19 am 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
ndividual frameworks.[/color][/size]

You stole the avatar obviously it isn't you Bill what an assinine fool you appear to be. Oh well......

Cathedral - CS&N