WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Anmael
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Post subject: Re: Anmael
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:34 am 
Posting Freak

Stewart Swerdlow ------------------------ Image

Stewart Swerdlow experiences at Montauk
Of all the stories portrayed here, Stewart Swerdlow's is perhaps the most bizarre and tragic.

Stewart was born in Long Island New York in the late 1950's, and from an early age, remembers encounters with Alien beings. In fact, some were not even humanoid.

His birth was even more bizarre. The doctors told his mother there was no chance she would ever have children and yet, Stewart was born. Even today, his birth is a mystery. While in high school, Stewart was picked up at night by, what he initially thought, Extra Terrestrials, and brought to Montauk. Later on, he learned his hijackers were military officials working under the guise of E.T.'s.

Because of Stewart's "special" characteristics, he became part of the Montauk genetic experiment program. He later learned that only 1% of the people in that program ever survived. Stewart became sort of an abnormality with special skills. These skills were used extensively as a programmer of the Montauk boys. While at Montauk, Stewart knew of Al Bielek. He confirms that Al was the Psychic Program Manager while he was there.

In 1983, when the Montauk Station was destroyed (however later built), Stewart went into a tailspin. He believes the station had a lock on him and in some sense controlled him. When the lock was released, he lost his identity.
Over the last 17 years, Stewart has been working hard to successfully regain his identity. He was put in Federal Prisons to persuade him not to talk about his past. What is unique to Stewart is that he never lost his memories of his experience at Montauk.

Presently, Stewart is teaching others how to use the techniques used at Montauk for positive purposes. He teaches seminars on how to align and enhance the mental capabilities of his students.

Recorded interview to Stewart Swerdlow:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/monta ... d_swerdlow

:mrgreen:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:19 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Notes:
Alpha race
Called many things – remain unseen and unknown
Are born (and die?)
Control through information regarding controlled race
Bothered by prophesy (link with Camelot)
Human Race visited by future self and 7 oracles placed in different places on the planet
Oracles are the mouthpiece of future humanity known as WingMakers.
“Inspector” named Gulab, also a name in Fallen Angel list
http://www.whiterosesgarden.com/Nature_ ... x_Page.htm

Anmael believes he can hide things from Anu
Future enemy ‘The WingMakers’
Ability to communicate through thought process to other Anunnaki forms
Anmael known in earth myth as ‘son of god’ (as in ‘Jesus’)
Trick understandable (now) as ‘changing the channel’ wave the hand and change the scenery – offered as proof to ‘being god’ (see 'The Gods Must Be Crazy' story)
Anmeal is ‘surprised’ by ‘candidate’ Hugelitod’s lack of questions regarding his godliness and power.
The beam of light produces feelings of warmth, ecstasy connection clarity, and alignment – a sense of being part of a powerful coalition” (Bliss – see FSTs)
“My Father and I love humanity and take care of it and nurture its faith – drawing it to the light – our light” “Do you like this feeling?” (spoken while candidate was within the effects of the light beam)

Q: What effect did the Anunnaki form in relation to the beam of light have on the consciousness identifying itself as Hugelitod within that form? Would a human form react the same?

Encoding abilities (Kings Star) through DNA engineering.

‘Special Candidate” needed to ‘lift the veils’ that have shrouded ‘our reality’ (The Anunnaki) and kept the Anunnaki from revealing their true selves .

Humanity ‘locked in a box – a bounded infinity’ (see Camelot HMS/universe etc…creation of Anu – First Source Transmissions – WingMakers Philosophies -)

For a race so unknown by humans, the Anunnaki are presented in this story [through the character Anmael] having quiet basic human attitudes - vanity, superiority complex, cunning, tricky, etc...very 'human' in behavior of the disconnected/un-awakened ...what humans would be have if in the same situation having influence over a younger specie.

see:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2217
viewtopic.php?f=25&p=87399#p87399
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2150

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 am 
Posting Freak

:shock:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:55 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Mark: But when you first communicated with them, [The WingMakers] what was it like?

James: I’m not trying to be evasive, Mark, but let me try to explain it like this.
Let’s say I’m an astronaut, but instead of a spaceship, I make use of my consciousness to
explore new spacetime dimensions. In doing this, on one journey I stumbled upon a
consciousness that was non-terrestrial, operating outside of our spacetime, and yet,
because of our spacetime trajectories, a powerful connection was instantly made as if it
was set-up in ancient times with meticulous care.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The Watcher wrote:

Mark: But when you first communicated with them, [The WingMakers] what was it like?

James: I’m not trying to be evasive, Mark, but let me try to explain it like this.
Let’s say I’m an astronaut, but instead of a spaceship, I make use of my consciousness to
explore new spacetime dimensions. In doing this, on one journey I stumbled upon a
consciousness that was non-terrestrial, operating outside of our spacetime, and yet,
because of our spacetime trajectories, a powerful connection was instantly made as if it
was set-up in ancient times with meticulous care.

he "makes use of my consciousness" = his SOUL ... which obviously means that at some point prior to this "occasion" James had restored his Wholeness ... or found a way to communicate with his Soul (unconsciousness) which made him aware of the Wholeness Navigator (his "guide") and his "mission" in this moment of Time ... James explained to us, that he (incarnating LTO) doesn't have the "blockages" that we have, from ten thousand incarnations, and enculturation that distorted our hearts and minds - that crystallize in the DNA of the SECU's HI ... his Consciousness of his dominant reality remained accessible, though somewhat dormant until he discovered he was capable of being responsible for his own state of being

the way I understand it - the "age of accountability" begins around 8 years old - 12 - when the young human becomes self-aware of their free will and somewhat independent from the influences of "educators" (family, friends, associates and Hierarchies) ... and that's when the LTO members begin to become aware that their "mission" is to assist other with new intelligence - compassion, that they are able to transfer from one reality to another... but that really doesn't become clear, until one has transformed their fragmented state of consciousness

you resist this awareness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:43 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Mark: Yeah, but again, we’re talking about faith or belief. The Presence doesn’t
manifest for our eyes to see… like a column of light and transform the negativity in our
life… we have to have faith that it will, and this is the problem most of us have, James.
Everything is invisible. Everything that’s spiritual is invisible, and unfortunately,
everything that is negative is right in our face, solid, visceral, potent, and… and quite
magnetic, I might say, in its influence.
Audio Interview Mark and James

Ch.61 "Seductive Light" The Dohrman Prophecy.