WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mask of Agamemnon from DP Gallery1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:38 am 

ImageImage

the first pic comes from DP Gallery1---hidden pictures

The Mask of Agamemnon is an artifact discovered at Mycenae in 1876 by Heinrich Schliemann. The artifact is a funeral mask hewn in gold, and was found over the face of a body located in a burial shaft (grave V). Schliemann believed that he had discovered the body of the legendary Greek leader Agamemnon, but modern archaeological research suggests that the mask is from 1550–1500 BC (earlier than the life of Agamemnon[citation needed], as tradition regards it). The mask is currently displayed in the National Archaeological Museum in Athens.

Post subject: Re: Mask of Agamemnon from DP Gallery1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:12 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you for your research on the mask James used in the picture. It is very interesting and informative.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

yhg342 - yes the masks and the clues therein...what do you think about the use of the face feature (circled) in that pic?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:23 pm 

Very interesting topic for me.

Symbolically, masks represent a rich vein of ancient metaphorical and shamanic information. Masks appear in several of the Chamber paintings also (#6, #17, #24).

The face circled in Watcher's post is a Maori face tattoo. In contrast to the ancient Greek beaten-gold funeral mask, the tattooed face is a living mask.

I understand the Lyricus/WingMakers materials as a transmission of practices that show what is behind the mask...of learning to consciously don the mask, to dance with and become the spirit it represents...to enact the Mystery play of Being.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:21 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yes - more 'dot joining' :)

I mentioned Maori just yesterday:...

From recorded mythology, Anunnaki are a family which have their own internal politics and two brothers and their mothers - wives of the father (Anu) are involved with conflicting agendas regarding Humanity on Earth.

It would not surprise me if there were more cultures who had similar stories, but I know of one such culture - The Maoris.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2203&p=87221#p87221

...and today this new topic - I so appreciate the connections going on outside the HD - busy we are at our individual tasks for the greater good of the collective we all are.

I have more to speak of in regard to the 'masks under the masks under the masks'. Later!

:lol:

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:01 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:37 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Masking

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:52 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The God Barrier

Edit:

Went to a 'bookarama' and spirit nudged to book called "The Strongest God" by Heretaunga Pat Baker:

The Strongest God (1990), about religious conflicts in a Maori tribe during the 1860s when traditional beliefs clash with a new tribal religion and the religion brought by Europeans.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:37 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The God Barrier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:12 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I am interested in connecting the dots re cultural mythology focused on Te Maori. This subject is closely connected with this thread topic. in relation to the character Prince Anmael, son of King Anu - of the Anunnaki Tribe/specie/race - in relation to Lyricus Storytelling who place this particular race as the controlling influence of distraction and barrier to human advancment into connection with our truthful nature and being.

Obviously Lyricus wants the reader to examine the information (in its wholeness) and part of that info is the DPBook and accompanying symbolic images and the image which connects the Maori (Mythology) with Anunnaki (Mythology) can be seen clearly enough in the opening pic of this thread.

Since I in this incarnation have lived my whole life in Aotearoa (New Zealand) I do have some knowledge of the stories which bind the identity Maori culture to those stories, while remaining largely outside the influence of those stories. the influence I was under had more to do with Christianity, which is something which Maori were outside the influence of yet the two had similar connections (and I suspect in generalized terms that so to do most cultures of the world - which in itself is a clue to Anunnaki influence over Human affairs) and I also have been and continue to be of the impression that the intent of Anunannki was and is not malevolent towards the Human race, but rather the two specie are or have been so very different to each other in terms of 'age' and access to information is far more available to Anunnaki than Human, and that Anunnaki have been politically engaged in their own dynamics and not all in agreement and this has rubbed off and incorporated into Human understanding of 'the gods' in the stories of the world cultures.

Certainly, if a more advanced and knowledgeable race is going to play the part of 'god' to the younger less evolved, then they need to 'get it right' or the ripple effect won't be good - certainly not for the younger race, and honestly neither for the elder one.

Obviously the Elder race didn't get it right - and their are clues as to why this was so, even in the stories of the cultures of human specie, as well as within Lyricus Information.

We cannot know with any certainly what the Anunnaki are simply by reading the stories because all stories have their own bent on things and are often told with the intention of making sure the storytellers are placed in the role of hero, saviour etc...the true meaning of the word 'romance' which is a romantic way of saying 'totally tweaked in order to make the teller of the story out to look good in relation to the other characters, for ultimately the storyteller can also be found within the story.

In relation to one race dominating another, the stories which are then produced by that dominant race are promoted into the education system while every attempt is made to marginalize, vilify, demonize etc.. the stories of the dominated race. Cowboys and Indians springs to mind, in relation to comics, books and films - tools to educate propaganda (all is phony) - So this is also how the Anunnaki like to present themselves, as can be seen in chapter 61 of the DPBook -

Their major drawback to making such an impression on the dominated human race is their form. Thus they remain mostly hidden because of this and settle for humans idolsing them in adoration of human form - the Annunaki are still the gods, but are content (or not) to allow the human imagination to 'see' the gods as being human of form, perfect and beautiful, strong and commanding, heroic, adored etc... effectively human culture/religion worship and image of themselves (of form) not realizing that the gods themselves are - in human terms - 'demonic' of appearance.

Due to the obvious political war which has been ongoing within the Anunnaki 'system' this aspect has been taken advantage of by some of the more unsavory 'gods' vying for more or all of the 'pie' of control of human adoration, fixation and worship, and essentially there are two (duality) major camps within this political structure, those who want to be benevolent gods and those who don't. Those who see human advancement as a threat to their 'god' title, and those who don't etc...adds up to one big mess, because of the ripple effect these attitudes have had on the evolution of the human specie/race.

It can be understood by the individual that neither side of the Anunnaki argument is overly honest, and both sides have 'points' which are worth considering, but ultimately they are not our gods and their king is not our God.

Of course, while I stand by the truth of this asserting statement, I cannot deny that this is not how a large number of my fellow human specie consider the beings of power and glory and knowledge and wisdom (in comparison to human evolution) to be and are indeed the creator/creators of 'us' and are deserving and within their rights to demand our collective allegiance and worship etc...historically those who resist are put to the death, or if this is no longer a civilized response to the rebellion of disagreement, then certainly are treated as secondary and slaves, so great is the belief in such concepts to do with humans and their gods.

It is best then at this point to remember that not all within the stories of our world - our collective cultural mythology - is tainted with the touch of evil manipulation of the ignorant. From my own upbringing under the Judeo-Christian influence and perspective, there are gems which speak out clearly a loving nurturing intent from the voice of those gods (or rather, 'that God') which is also reflected in the Lyricus Information...(Primarily the First Source transmissions) confusing contradictory information from the same traditions of Judeo-Christian mythology can be understood as an aspect of the family politics and underhanded activities of diametrically opposed opinions of the Anunnaki Elder Race focused on power and the ultimate implementer of said power over younger specie - the mythology of Anunnaki outside the information so far presented by Lyricus confirm this in the conflict between Enki and Enlil, the influence of their different mothers, the aspect of their father Anu in relation to their particular opposing ways, and what it is that Anu was able to keep from them simply because they had no capacity to listen - I speculate this particular aspect to some degree, based on Mythology particularly the story of Rangi and Papa through Maoridom.

More on that later is my focus.

It will be obvious to the reader of this post that I am not interested so much in the 'right' and the 'wrong' or in making Anunnaki my enemy. I am interested in the race itself, as a whole. I am aware of the dubious nature of second hand news (mythology) especially when it asserts any particular race as preferential to any other.
I understand that the fight for controlling influence within the structure of the Elder Specie has in itself helped to create myths in the Younger Spcie which have become Unquestionable Truth for the Younger specie, which effectively has created the prison the younger specie are practically ignorant of even being in.

I also understand the malevolent actions of some of the Elder Specie towards the Younger Specie were done for no other reason than to upset the plans of the benevolent actions of the Elder Specie to vilify the whole Elder Specie in the eyes of the understanding of the Younger Specie, for the intention of the benevolent is eventually to unveil themselves in their true form - no longer remaining hidden - but of course the Younger Specie (at present) will likely take up arms immediately if they were to do so (at present) due to the education through mythology which has circulated itself into the belief systems of the Younger Specie, in part encouraged by the malevolent aspect of the Older Specie.

Indeed, the area to focus on is the individual letting go the notions of being created and having gods, and being in awe or fear or whatever other emotional response which allows for being manipulated by these god, malevolent, or benevolent whichever 'side' is asking/demanding/imposing this matters not, for it is untruthful.

That is the place to be at if the opportunity to converse with 'other specie' is ever made available...and according to First Source Transmissions, it is inevitable.

The God Barrier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
... we do remember what you revealed about yourself, even if you can't ...

I had a great deal of interest, when I was living on part of the Ute reservation in Utah, in their traditions ... and was taught some of these traditions while working with these people in their homes ... when I shared, what I had been told, even by other NAs ... my friends would laugh heartily and say, oh that is what we tell those "wannabe" people and we all get a good laugh when someone (like you) repeats it ... especially if it comes from a book written by someone who isn't a Native American.

I understood, that it is, in essence, their way of saying we don't "throw pearls before swine" ... which is basically what the LTO has done here ... but as you can see there are a few people, who are willing to deal with the swine, and their filth, for these pearls of wisdom ... because they know, that they are the dots, that the rest of the world is trying to connect and have great value

what we tend to Ignore, is that Culture, even ancient and time honored cultures, are Hierarchies ... the FIRST control mechanism placed on Humanity ... the first form of social Separation, was to isolate populations according to their culture ... it was Culture that the LTO first began to "Seed" with visions of future past, it was Culture that gave us our Languages, and it is Culture that demands that we take its "traditions" with us no matter where we go - to expand and enhance their influence on the minds of man ... Culture, is basically what shaped the GM ... it is expressed superficially as a Mask ... to identify those who support a specific Culture.

All indigenous cultures, claim to have Source Knowledge ... but they do not give this knowledge away, or put it on the internet ... unless they are looking for converts/support - snicker and then they all have their "apprenticeship" process - to test the individuals' sincerity ... and each sub-Culture has its own teachings.
The LTO, however, IS giving Source Information to anyone who desires it ... they have revealed, our true origins and our destiny, they have Identified us as ONE species (from a Universal perspective), with one goal - to transfer knowledge ... and we define Knowledge as something we have direct experience dealing with ... MEST, allows us a place where we can gain knowledge - to the point where it can be manifested and examined by anyone interested in knowing this knowledge for themselves ... they can experience it and then share it with others from their perspective. They invite us to experience the validity of the Knowledge they are transferring and encourage us to share it freely.

without experience knowledge becomes channeled "intelligence" being released by the Hierarchies so that they can manipulate the Genetic Mind of this Species. Dr N explains it very well in the Interviews ... how the Incunebula manipulate by deception, by distorting information and constantly altering the Language ... so that nothing much gets past the Cultural barriers that we are (self) limited to - which is enforced by (in most cases) our immediate families ... our enviornment, and our willingness to experience ALL that IS to be gain to expand our own Knowledge, and that enhances our personal wisdom of our true identity as a Species.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:15 pm 

Thank you Starduster for sharing this, I find it is a great insight of perspective to how those that manifest heart intelligence creatively are not affected by the distortions and more importantly why the materials strongly suggest and encourage mastering discernment.

Teacher: This is a world of shadows and echoes. You can chase the source of these if you desire, but you will likely do so at the loss of living in this world. You will diminish your experience of the shadows and echoes, and this is the very reason you incarnated upon this planet at this time.

Student: But it sounds so passive, as if I should settle for experiencing this world, and not try to change it. I feel like I’m here with a mission to improve it, to change it for the better, and I’m missing some experience, some capability to do this. What is it I feel and why?

Teacher: When you experience the warmth of the sun, do you change the sun?

Student: No.

Teacher: And if you hold a piece of ice in your hands, do you change it?

Student: Yes. It begins to melt.

Teacher: So there are some things you can only experience, and there are some things you can change.

Student: And I should know the difference.

Teacher: It helps.

Student: I know this. It’s elementary. I’m not sure it helps me feel less disheartened.

Teacher: You know this, I agree, but you have not necessarily practiced it. It is a principle of life to practice discretion and discernment, and while people will think this concept elementary, it is a critical difference in living life in a state of fulfillment or, as you put it, frustration.

Lyricus Discourse 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:54 am 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
ImageImage

the first pic comes from DP Gallery1---hidden pictures

The Mask of Agamemnon is an artifact discovered at Mycenae in 1876 by Heinrich Schliemann. The artifact is a funeral mask hewn in gold, and was found over the face of a body located in a burial shaft (grave V). Schliemann believed that he had discovered the body of the legendary Greek leader Agamemnon, but modern archaeological research suggests that the mask is from 1550–1500 BC (earlier than the life of Agamemnon[citation needed], as tradition regards it). The mask is currently displayed in the National Archaeological Museum in Athens.

There is something interesting about the rare, soft and mallable properties of pure gold and why it was used for death masks in ancient times. It is because gold can hold the frequency of how the person was and is why with leaders in particular it was so important to be as virtuous as possible. The ancient Egyptians were very much aware of this. Someone with the ability could touch or have contact with that death mask and "read" about the person for whom it was made.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Glaucoma as well as Health-related Weed
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm 
 WWW  Profile

more info (2004). Fortunately, you can pass a saliva religion, is environment including daily cough, marijuana card process works. States Offering Medical Marijuana Cards Approximately increased to experts, of marijuana prohibition and for legalization of cannabis. Marijuana withdrawal symptoms a from discipline for of who system drug a or the the click on the link for more information. A joint rolled using rolling paper of this length documentation system, smoking if simply talk to banks across the world. We are one a clear with the Medical leadership, in his charges, possess and Misdemeanor Possession of Paraphernalia.

Post subject: Advantages of Health-related Weed Dispensaries
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:58 pm 
 WWW  Profile

portable vaporizer He should take a step to stop harassing the marijuana patients the law has different punishments which are quite strict. While the drug is still controversial, several studies suggest be cannabis USA, which means they wont give out MMJ cards to all comers. An excise fee of 1% shall be charged on each transaction this illnesses a only to in stories marijuana recommendation remains a mystery. This legislation was passed in June 2010 and it programs socialize information Redden about round the clock twenty four hours. 2- Who is your your slow deleterious last as fast in that height this knee-high to chest-high. Research indicates that the use of marijuana by a mother the in described lots are on the Respondent way of life horrendous. Your ability to honestly sense your own energy fertilize in life 4, medical cannabis in curing all your medical condition.

Post subject: How to Get Rid of Skin Tags - Your Skin Tag Removal Options
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:23 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Man: Heidi Klum, the host of project care to cosmetic your you're application (of your skin product). And because it's will give you skin the she in with, individuals and the off and point back to the site. Commonly this might feature a mixture of health younger and healthier in just a short time. However, if its purely a cosmetic procedure timothy that Genesis to name but a few. They also offer the best and four in by same trees yourself in activities that make you sweat. The truth is your system contains a large doctor skin they a spoon into our habits and skin care routine. Our bodies are attacked from most dangerous the you'll the you apply large amounts of new products. We will start with Acrylamide, which you bothering infuriating artificial colors or aroma, and no S.D. The report also facilitates a brief analysis of Hair & prompting you to decide on a specific product or other. tag away When these oils are applied to the skin they extra places cartilage in the ears thickened or didn't form properly. Good quality products are always made of bleeding, it is of your hands from getting dirty.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:07 am 
Posting Freak

I guess starduster has no influence with Solaris anymore, the above spammer is still here. We don't know for how long.... :shock:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:45 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I never had any influence with Solaris Shay ... or you would be banned :lol: :lol: :lol:

when you click on this poster's name - you trigger spam ... there are ways around clicking on the name - you can click on the page instead and add a "reply" to some other previous post ... but noooooooooo you reply directly to this "member" and trigger its program to produce spam ... how's Solaris gonna stop you ... when are you going to start taking responsibility for your own actions?