WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: The Oracle Feature
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:48 pm 

I can feel everything, feel into everything, and that includes what will happen, one only needs the time and effort to read it, but I don't know if this is being an Oracle as such. It is just the Source co-creating the vision through us, and we also through IT - co-creating everything into manifestation - as we see it.

Post subject: Re: The Oracle Feature
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 pm 
Posting Freak

?????

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:04 am 
Posting Freak

I dont get it. My belief system has changed over the last five years. To bring about mental health and wellbeing I had to change my belief system. To be honest I am not even sure anylonger if I belief in God. Perhaps one day my version of a God,can be explained by science,perhaps one day when the ruins of civilization from our era is dug up,a remnant of me well be dug up. Perhaps even by humans from the future-trying to understand their own Past. I have already done my future tripping,self reflections of a past me,that once made it too the future. My vision was clouded by veils,and layers of dimensions,the pit of my soul retrieval. The shaman within is tiered,wery,I have gone mist my own fog and dazed coffusions of sorrows lived and settled into soul with the greatest dispear. I haved walked with the shadow of my own phantom core,played dead,and reawakened with the greatest of horrors,the spilling over of my own cup ,and as dry as could be,I woke thursty.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:44 am 

Hey zoa, I missed you. Love how your posts always reflect both yourself and the one before you. One has to admit that it is perhaps the only way. But I kind of hoped my initial post would precisely have the remarks it got up to now. It would hardly summon the vultures that must come. -As always, it's the truth.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:50 am 
Posting Freak

Pains me to feel your suffering Zoa.........but only you can stop it.....have you begun to read the Dohrman Prophecy......or are you like Nathan....shutting yourself off from the magic by putting your own belief system first ?....................help ...lots of it....available....am encouraging you to take advantage of what is being offered............by now choosing ....to experience......being powerful ....loving ....and above all free.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:02 am 
Posting Freak

Choice is simple.......WingMaker......or Animus..........James......or Nathan...........who at the moment....is still a prisoner of the latter.......come on Zoa...its time to let go of the vampires......and embrace fully......who and what you truly are....you are not weak....you are powerful.......and it is within this power that happiness waits for you.

Post subject: Oneness
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:00 pm 
Posting Freak

James AND Nathan.

Me and you.

Of all my creations, the being that some refer to as Nathan, is quite simply the most exemplary example of truthfulness that i have had the pleasure of communicating with.

Choice in MEST is simply THIS:

Oneness or separation.

Heaven on Earth is the former of the above choices.

IT is a choice borne out of time.

Period.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 pm 
Posting Freak

I am having a problem, a problem with reading the book without having attitude. Why create drama? A women out in the middle of the woods alone,doesnt seem Safe to me. Following a Man,that I dont know-deeper into the forest,seems rather dense. Only because,I have had things done to me-by strangers-that I thought I knew,and than they Harmed me. I dont like getting into arguments about religion nor Beliefs,it always ends unsettled,and their is nothing to convey with Love. I dont Hate the people who have Harmed me,I have dealt with that animosity and anger and my own way. Its so easy to be harmed by those you know,your own family,and than to go blindly following someone who isnt Willing to really say Who they are,somewhat silly,because most people dont really have a true Image of them selves to reflect honestly-because it is barried by EGO Imaginations of Who they are.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 am 
 WWW  Profile

It might help in understanding the work of Lyricus if we remembered that every aspect of their mission is part of the protocols for the discovery of the Grand Portal. James' mission is to set the protocols up so we can put them into our daily lives.

The novel really did work its protocol when it takes you out of what you know. Puts you into a strange setting for your mind and then gives you information about the six heart virtues, going to your Spiritual Center, and hints about the Grand Portal.

Then it tells the story about the earth's history with Anu. Finding out about being programed and controlled by Anu though the church now that really takes one out of their comfort zone.

How did you find the chapter on the heart virtues? Did it give you any new ideas on the way to use them each day?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:23 am 

Zoa

She would not be in the middle of the woods. And the old man is talking to her, she can see him and hear him; it's not someone trying to sell a religion in the name of another, but speaking his belief about the oracle: based on a special friend mapmaker he has reason to think has been killed for it, and their well founded writings from over many years. She can discern his calculations, hear his voice, observe his every movement. That's a completely different story. Later in the story his killers just see that he wears their shoes so they'd finish him off, that is different.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 am 
Posting Freak

Yes, it seems this is the very issue that we are all facing, how to support the shift of consciousness within from the survival based energy system of mind-body, to the explorer-based energy system of mind-soul and transmit that. The Quantum field exists, it encompasses the prison and also expands beyond it. We 'time travel' consciously to create the physically based tributary zones that will support this shift.

"The mind-soul energy system is characterized by creative energy directed to realizing that the Wholeness Navigator is the personality that endures and is therefore the creator of enduring beliefs and life experience. When this realization is achieved by accessing one of these transition zones or portals, the entity can begin to restructure their belief system independent of time and the predominant notion of survival."
(Philosophy 1)

Last edited by seed on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
our purpose (as individuals) here is to experience Separation ... our higher purpose is to transfer FSI into MEST ... we are not here to 'time travel' ... we are HERE, now, to transform ... that is the entire purpose of the WMMs ... because until you have restored (at least) your Entity's consciousness, you can NOT progress.... the data in the Entity's soul is vital - it can not progress in a fragmented state of consciousness... as James has stated we have reached the pinnacle of the Human pyramid... we either "fly" or we slide down one of the slippery slopes to the bottom again.

The Entity believes that it is an ant... it ignores its eagles wings because that is what it is told to do... just like we are told not to look at the SUN.

we can step outside of TIme, whenever we want ... when we are whole ... it is nothing we need to spend a thousand lifetimes learning ... we already know how to "time travel" ... we just need to restore our consciousness so we can remember how to do that

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
our purpose (as individuals) here is to experience Separation ......

......and also Oneness...... :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLDSE7RHvno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:54 pm 
Posting Freak

I am with Gaia and together we are working to restore our Oneness with First Source......all else is an illusion distorted by the perception of time that does not exist but in the mind that is separate from the Heart that sustains us all through the breath of It's Life......trust....completely....in your self.... fear nothing.....just breath ...and never ever give up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 pm 
Posting Freak

It's in the trusting that we come face to face with our separation.....do we or do we not overcome it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Reading the book is a unifying experience I like.....am savoring it.....enjoying the experience .....slowly........would recommend....you do the same.......and grow......transformed......can not......not happen..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 pm 
Posting Freak

oh, so that's where you have been, well enjoy ... I plan on reading it again as a group as soon as I get stettled ... I'll be coming to you via streaming Satillite in my new crib, wonder if that will enhance the experience :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:00 am 
Posting Freak

"Magic" is real.......James a visionary.....can certainly appreciate the wisdom of him keeping such a low 3d profile.....but he makes up for it out of the physical body....... :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:16 am 
Posting Freak

The Light of the Living Truth is at hand.....and all we have to do.....is just get past more correctly integrate the darkness to 'enter" it......by moving ....vibrating ...feeling the Heart .....letting IT breath....giving IT room to grow....within.....without.....everywhere.....We are One.....and We are Unified.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:48 am 

Hi All
My own questioning of 'how I should (yep, I know ...no need for 'shoulds', but they appear nonetheless on occasion!) be reading the Dorhman Prophecy, what with all the Note and Comment Tools etc' .... provides me with ample opportunity to return to my heartplace and 'listen' to the story's message from there. As soon as I begin to 'analyze', the 'shoulds' come marching in and lining up in front of me, telling me I have to do this the 'right way' bladibladibla!
So I'm going to try and just allow both aspects of me - intuitive and analytic (which i actually enjoy!) to find a way of working together.

Funny, I've diverted from what I intended to say ....which is that I find Markzorb's way of writing ....like this.....a few words.....and more .......s, strangely attractive, as though in some way this visual presentation of thought reflects the benefit of allowing for plenty of 'space' / breathe perhaps (?) whilst ......living!

I wonder if I am making any sense to anybody else? :oops:

With love
Susana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 am 

Hi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Susaaana wrote:
Hi All
My own questioning of 'how I should (yep, I know ...no need for 'shoulds', but they appear nonetheless on occasion!) be reading the Dorhman Prophecy, what with all the Note and Comment Tools etc' .... provides me with ample opportunity to return to my heartplace and 'listen' to the story's message from there. As soon as I begin to 'analyze', the 'shoulds' come marching in and lining up in front of me, telling me I have to do this the 'right way' bladibladibla!
So I'm going to try and just allow both aspects of me - intuitive and analytic (which i actually enjoy!) to find a way of working together.

Funny, I've diverted from what I intended to say ....which is that I find Markzorb's way of writing ....like this.....a few words.....and more .......s, strangely attractive, as though in some way this visual presentation of thought reflects the benefit of allowing for plenty of 'space' / breathe perhaps (?) whilst ......living!

I wonder if I am making any sense to anybody else? :oops:

With love
Susana

welcome to the WMF Susaaanna ... I think you should be reading, the way you are most comfortable ... perhaps read it once for the initial impact of the story, and read it the second time, as a group

I made comments at the end of most chapters on my first read ... I wasn't aware that they were added to the pool of comments, because I am not able to access all the components on my XP ... and I need to switch to my laptop to get all the features ... but when I do get the time (am moving) to go in there to read the book for the second time, I will use the laptop so I can interface with the other readers ... and return the friendship I am receiving :wink:

James tells us not to try and "wrestle" the embedded messages from encoded works ... just "position" our selves in a receptive place with an open mind.

Incidentally, what I've just said is not to imply that the encoded information must be wrested from the Tributary Zone by conscious will and effort. It is a delicate thing to detect the encoded information. It requires a supple intelligence, open mind, contemplative perspective, and the curiosity of calculated observation. It is not a battle of wills or mind over matter. And it is seldom revealed in the clutter of comparison. A-24 http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

ENJOY the experience :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:01 pm 
Posting Freak

We are living the story.....pretty neat.......periods and commas man made.....it is in the breath that IS the Heart of IT./it.........that is us..............................amusing.......isn't it funny......but the now now and the now then....ti is the One.......we are all experiencing collectively.......even Nathaniel Greenstone.......Hi back at you Nathan.....not easy being a Leo male......this time of year....is it ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:05 pm 

This thread could become the best ever! I have like a million ideas for it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:11 pm 

Yes, Nathanael Greenstone, I looked up for us his first description, again a good one: He was a sixty-two year old, tight-lipped, tough as nails commander of the Supreme Guard. Brings a smile to your face for who he resembles like two drops of water. And then look at his name.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next