WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 am 
Posting Freak

To do the right thing is to willingly step into the realm of the Sovereign Integral where there are no dualities that are real, there are no hierarchies that are real....FS equality is the First Point of SI realization.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:58 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
and how does one go about "stepping into the realm of the SI" ... do you take a bus or a taxi ?... or a plane or a shuttle ... where is the "realm" of the SI seed ... and how do you know you are there? Can you discribe the "realm of the SI"? because it is my understanding that it is RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW and no other place and if you failed to recognize it - it is because you don't have a Wholeness Perspective.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

..."the quantum moment is a passage of time that feels like a portal is stepped through and you enter a portal of experience different than the previous passage. They can be simple like walking from your car to your workstation at the office – that’s a moment – and the next moment the phone rings and you transition to the new moment of talking with someone. Your entire life is a series of moments or passages of time, and in each passage you are accompanied by your infinite Self that is seeking one thing on this Earth: Self-realization of itself within the human instrument."

"Those who have access to the Sovereign Integral state, can repeat their accessibility at will. They have access to the interdimensional realms outside of the HMS and its tributary systems of suppression, they understand how to fuel this access to the Sovereign Integral state, and, conversely, how to starve the suppression framework. These are an exceedingly small number of human beings." (James_Interview_PC)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:52 pm 

"The fuel of our HMS is anger, greed, disappointment, irritability, blame, fear, resentment, and other so-called negative emotions, caused in large measure because of our lack of understanding that we are all one and equal, and that that truth is the basis of life. Those who have ventured into the clear waters of the Sovereign Integral have a responsibility to share the process of stripping away the masks and deceptions, living in the world, but not being of it, and this means that they do not participate in the deceptions of the HMS.

This process is as simple as practicing the Quantum Pause, the Six Heart Virtues and persisting until your last breath. There is no one to pay for this. There is no master or teacher. There is no school or rank of proficiency. There is no book to read or lecture to listen to. It is simple and easy. If you resonate with this approach, you can try it and see if it feels natural to you. There will be no one judging you if you decide not to pursue it to your last breath… other than yourself."

Project Camelot, Ans. 22

The heart virtues of course being.... Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding, Valor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, exactaly what I said, it is here now ... but do you know anyone who is in the Sovereign Integral State of Consciousness ?

not counting those who "think" they are or those who "believe" they ... there are ZERO SI with the Sovereign Integral State of Consciousness

the materials point to the time WHEN the first one "arises" ... followed by others

why do you think that there are seven Trillion soul-carriers incarnated HERE NOW?

The energy of the Galactic Sun hasn't arrived yet ... that is what activates ALL of our DNA and we need it all to be activated before we can even think about BEing a SI

so if Nat is telling that he is a SI ... or that he can access the SIP ... he is self deluded and so are you for believing him

James hasn't even claimed to have a Sovereign integral state of consciousness ...
the most anyone can hope for til the DNA is activated and the Entity activates its unique Source Codes is momentary glimpses of the SIP during the QP

The Wmms, if you bother to read them all, tell us plainly that the transformation is the GATEWAY to the SIP ... because the Entity has to be WHOLE before he can activate the source codes ... HELLO ... we use the materials to restore the Entity's Wholeness and to prepare ourselves to become receivers and transmitters of FSI through the HI ... if you want the quotes, I can provide them

BEing a SI - doesn't mean that one automatically has a SIP ... the fact that we all ARE SI and NO one has a SIP validates what I am saying ... in the first paragraph of the first philo, it explains that we are here ... now ... preparing ourselves to fulfill the goal of every SI, which is to gain a SIP ...

. It is also the natural state of existence of the entity that has transformed beyond the evolution/saviorship model of existence and has removed itself from the controlling aspects of the Hierarchy through the complete activation of its embedded Source Codes. This is the level of capability that was "seeded" within the entity model of expression when it was initially conceived by First Source. All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated.

no doubt Nat has also told you that HE has "the Source Codes" .... and you all encourage him to deceive you ... none of you Nat worshipers have activated the transformation, much less the source codes, you state of consciousness is just a fragmented as the day you joined - and with-out WHOLENESS, there is no progress

It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:24 pm 
Posting Freak

What about humor?

Seed's homonuculus.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm 
Posting Freak

For Christ's sake, how could either seed or CV claim to already achieved the Sovereign Integral state of awareness when neither of them belief we have a self????? What the hell does the Sovereign part refer too so that it is Integral of or too what???? :roll: Geez it's beyond deluded. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:24 pm 

starduster wrote:
yes, exactaly what I said, it is here now ... but do you know anyone who is in the Sovereign Integral State of Consciousness ?

not counting those who "think" they are or those who "believe" they ... there are ZERO SI with the Sovereign Integral State of Consciousness

BEing a SI - doesn't mean that one automatically has a SIP ... the fact that we all ARE SI and NO one has a SIP validates what I am saying ... in the first paragraph of the first philo, it explains that we are here ... now ... preparing ourselves to fulfill the goal of every SI, which is to gain a SIP ...

no doubt Nat has also told you that HE has "the Source Codes" .... and you all encourage him to deceive you ... none of you Nat worshipers have activated the transformation, much less the source codes, you state of consciousness is just a fragmented as the day you joined - and with-out WHOLENESS, there is no progress

Seed mentioned the 'realm of the SI' which implies to me that we are working on it or 'aligning' with it.... well, I would believe that anyone interested in these materials is working on this. We are given a great deal of information about aligning with it in the materials. I could quote a great deal more also of course as could you. Aligning with it brings us into the 'realm' of the SI.... to me. I didn't hear anyone mention that they were a Sovereign Integral so I don't know why you would be projecting that. I also do not believe that you have a frame of reference to know who 'has' or 'does not have' a SIP. To focus on this seems to me to be a distraction from doing our own personal 'work' which, in my opinion, is what is important.

I'm not sure who 'you' is that you are referring to in the last part but I do not see what Nathan has to do with the current discussion here and now, pertaining to this question of yours....

"and how does one go about "stepping into the realm of the SI" ... do you take a bus or a taxi ?... or a plane or a shuttle ... where is the "realm" of the SI seed ... and how do you know you are there? Can you discribe the "realm of the SI"? because it is my understanding that it is RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW and no other place and if you failed to recognize it - it is because you don't have a Wholeness Perspective."

Adding.... I am interpreting the SI 'status' as being 'conscious' in every moment of our Sovereignty and our integrated Oneness.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Answer 8 from James: It has been almost exactly ten years since the WingMakers.com
website was first launched on the web. The first materials were designed to activate
certain people to the Sovereign Integral consciousness. This consciousness cannot be
contained in the historical contexts of soul, atma, spirit, or anima, it needed to be
redefined because the soul construct was part of the God, Spirit, Soul Complex (as
defined in Question One), and therefore was part of the Human Mind System.
Very few people realized this consciously. In effect, for the past ten years the Sovereign
Integral was introduced tepidly and allowed to simmer on the back burner of the
WingMakers and Lyricus websites. In this new era of transparency the Sovereign Integral
will be elevated to a new level of vividness and accessibility.
Those of us involved in the WingMakers and Lyricus are focused on introducing the
Sovereign Integral state of consciousness and providing support to those interested in
realizing this consciousness as their Self. We believe that the human family is
programmed to believe what it is fed via the information and knowledge systems of the
world and that these systems stimulate and excite the Human Mind System ensuring that
the individual becomes lost in division and disconnection.

In terms of where the WingMakers derive from, it is not important. We are you and you
are us. That is all. The manifested world of Earth and humanity and all of Nature, is one
layer of the “Onion”. There is also an interdimensional domain that is composed of
innumerable layers – and within these layers reside life forms within life forms within life
forms. Its complexity and breadth is not translatable into human language.
The beings that exist in the manifested, three-dimensional universe are human and only
human. The beings that exist within the other “layers” are interdimensional beings that
are not manifested in the physical domain, but all of the beings, whether human/physical,
or non-human/interdimensional are part of the Sovereign Integral consciousness.
Now, I’m well aware that this disclosure, for many people, stretches their HMS to the
point of discomfort and apprehension. The HMS cannot grapple easily with these
concepts as they are outside of its patterns of conception, but all you have to do is
practice the Quantum Pause, apply the Six Heart Virtues in your local universe, and
observe through the eyes of the Sovereign Integral – the quantum presence that is deep
within you, that has no programming, no agenda, no deception, no purpose. It is simply
itself: expressing oneness, equality and truthfulness unconditionally in every breath.

Quote:
...The HMS cannot grapple easily with these
concepts as they are outside of its patterns of conception, but all you have to do is
practice the Quantum Pause, apply the Six Heart Virtues in your local universe, and
observe through the eyes of the Sovereign Integral – the quantum presence that is deep
within you, that has no programming, no agenda, no deception, no purpose. It is simply
itself: expressing oneness, equality and truthfulness unconditionally in every breath....

Camelot Interview

And in doing what is suggested you don't even have to tell anyone about it in endless circular arrogant intellectual discussions nor do you require followers and in practicing what is suggested here it means there is NO DECEPTION AND CV IS BANNED AND HE IS HERE IN DECEPTION AND SEED FULLY SUPPORTS IT. It is that very need for deception that suppresses the Sovereign Integral it is NOT of the Sovereign Integral. You have to find and acknowledge your self(QP) to be in the right direction for what is necessary in anchoring and realizing the Sovereign Integral fully consciously and neither CV or seed see a need to do that. They both think they have a better way than anything suggested in the WMM and trust their hodge podge of various HMS inspired belief systems based on the Teacher/student model than anything offered here.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:09 pm 
Posting Freak

How seed enables CV.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:

Seed mentioned the 'realm of the SI' which implies to me that we are working on it or 'aligning' with it.... well, I would believe that anyone interested in these materials is working on this. We are given a great deal of information about aligning with it in the materials. I could quote a great deal more also of course as could you. Aligning with it brings us into the 'realm' of the SI.... to me. I didn't hear anyone mention that they were a Sovereign Integral so I don't know why you would be projecting that. I also do not believe that you have a frame of reference to know who 'has' or 'does not have' a SIP. To focus on this seems to me to be a distraction from doing our own personal 'work' which, in my opinion, is what is important.

Earth is the "realm of the SI" ... that is where this species resides ... they (we) created it to be our home while Exploring MEST ... and the whole Point of our focus on Nat is to make you aware, that he has not ever shown any interest in the WMMs ... and we are not aligning ourselves with "the materials" we are aligning ourselves with the Unification Force's Plan .... you didn't hear it because you werent here when Nat and Seed both revealed that they did not need to use these materials to transform because they were already transformed ... seed was "born " transformed (according to her) and Nat was "transformed" ( by someone? before he was old enough to "will" it himself - at age 4) according to him ... being transformed - means fully activated which includes a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... and just recently Nat has declared himself First Source .... do you see how delusional they both are and how they enable each other to decieve others into believing that they are something that they are not - exceptions to the Plan

Adding.... I am interpreting the SI 'status' as being 'conscious' in every moment of our Sovereignty and our integrated Oneness.

you are interpreting? ... or you let Nat interpret it for you ... because according to the WMMS - We ARE SIs ... it is not a "status" it is the name/identity of our species ... Sovereign Integrals, who, in keeping with "the plan", fragmented their Individuated Consciousness - for a purpose explained in the second Philo - incarnated on earth and enjoyed a society that was established on Source Reality ... until Anu came along (probably sent here by the (real) Elite who had commissioned him to use his technology to transfer the SECU into a new HI, that was better designed for the densities of MEST so the SECU could explore further ... you know the rest of the story if you read the materials ...

Since that time, Humans have not been "sovereigns" ... whether they were aware of it or not, they were slaves - prisoners of the Human Mind system (heart and brain) ... and regaining ones sovereignty meant having a mountain of money ... owning countries or like the Queen owning 25% of the Earth and its resources.

the Oneness, unity and wholeness spoken of in the WMMs, refers to YOUR individual Oneness when all the components are United and you experience a Wholeness perspective (non judgmental and without rejecting anything but still based upon personal preferences ... the Oneness of this Species is already Established (yet unrecognized by most) - the only thing YOU are responsible for is your SELF ... The wholeness the philos speak of is the wholeness of the Entity ... when all of its components are re integrated into One Consciousness ... which results in a Wholeness Perspective of Life - the awareness of ALL that IS - quantum and physical ... and with this enhanced vision and a restored individuated consciousness, one discovers why they are here now ...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 am 

No, at age four was simply a first experience in the process of my awakening, that is all. At seven was another significant one. And in 1998 it really happened at a completely new level, when I was 22. This year I have finished my process of awakening.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:20 am 
Posting Freak

Where CV gets his "divine" info from. It's the red glittery words. Nothing profound or earth shattering about his so called source and especially not his just recently made up past so that he could impress his followers with his "savior" like status.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:00 am 

I must say that, when I speak about myself it's only to defend myself from injustice, from slander and so on. I give the right answer and leave it. This is the one dynamic I got from James when he was of this opinion in his Art of the Genuine paper. I don't think of myself that I should defend myself, but do this in honour of Lyricus. I don't get anything out of anything I do to help... I don't think that I help or help enough. And many of you have this same feeling. Even if there was anyone who has all the answers, what will it do inside a prison dressed up as a kinder garten school? One would understand Anu better and better.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:02 am 
Posting Freak

Where CV gets his "divine" info from. It's the red glittery words. Nothing profound or earth shattering about his so called source and especially not his just recently made up past so that he could impress his followers with his "savior" like status.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:36 am 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
I must say that, when I speak about myself it's only to defend myself from injustice, from slander and so on. I give the right answer and leave it. This is the one dynamic I got from James when he was of this opinion in his Art of the Genuine paper. I don't think of myself that I should defend myself, but do this in honour of Lyricus. I don't get anything out of anything I do to help... I don't think that I help or help enough. And many of you have this same feeling. Even if there was anyone who has all the answers, what will it do inside a prison dressed up as a kinder garten school? One would understand Anu better and better.

distorting the WMMs doesn't "help" Nat, neither does translating what James has already translated ... one LTO member wouldn't do that to another ... disrespecting the LTOs intentions to make this forum a place where we discuss the materials, and our findings, doesn't "Help" either Nat ... organizing a conspiracy to disrupt the forum by posting your self-serving BS, is not helping ... and telling people that they don't need to transform ... is just plain anti-wingmakers Nat

if you want to HELP ... attend the EVT sessions and contribute some compassion to the grid.... do it as a group if you want and experience Activation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:48 am 

Even Simon is a cheat, but I am not. We will all do what we'll do, I always say that nothing is wrong. Let everything happen and see what will happen. Bye starduster...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:57 am 
Posting Freak

Individuals who declare themselves an individuated consciousness, not merely a human personality, are immediately more connected to the voice of the Remnant Imprint. This simple act can rekindle the embedded program within the individuated consciousness and spark a new wisdom path. There is an unimaginable shortage of media that speaks to this aspect of the human consciousness and supports this program to emerge and express itself. This is, in part, the purpose behind the music of Chamber 3. Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness

I believe that you misunderstood this concept Nat, when you declared yourself First Source ... and launched your media blitz to deceive others into thinking you created these materials or that you were prepared to translate the LTO's materials ... if you really cared about this work, you would take all of those misleading vids down.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:59 am 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Even I am a cheat, really, I am. We will all do what we'll do, I always say that nothing is wrong. Let everything happen and see what will happen. Bye starduster...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:36 am 

hidelight wrote:
Even Simon is a cheat, but I am not. We will all do what we'll do, I always say that nothing is wrong. Let everything happen and see what will happen. Bye starduster...

Shayalana wrote:
hidelight wrote:
Even I am a cheat, really, I am. We will all do what we'll do, I always say that nothing is wrong. Let everything happen and see what will happen. Bye starduster...

Shayalana, you changed what hidelight originally wrote, while presenting it in the format of a quote from him. Please retract your post, as it is a blatant lie.

You think you are being clever and cute with your mischief. You only discredit yourself and the forum.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:53 am 
Posting Freak

Question 5: Are you a 'Master' as some proclaim?

There are so many definitions of the term "master" that I am not willing to say I am this, or I am not this, unless a definition accompanies the word. Since you did not provide a definition with your question, I will not provide an answer. I will, however, acknowledge the spirit of your question, which is: what am I?

In this regard I am as you are. I am a multidimensional being who lives simultaneously in a spectrum of realities. My dominant reality is different than yours. Because of this difference, I am able to process this human reality at a different frequency rate, which enables me to perceive behind and beyond the three-dimensional "surface" of this reality.

As a result of this ability, I am able to translate art, music, poetry, philosophy, and scientific insights that are from my dominant reality into yours. In so doing, I have translated sensory data that will catalyze future discoveries that will redefine the human soul.

Now, does this mean I am a master? I am simply performing the exact function I was created to perform. The output of personal behavior is always compared to the goal of your internal expectation and the output of your fellow man. This is typically how we are measured, are we not? There is no measure or comparison for the crystallized and absolutely individualized purpose of one who is operating in faultless accord to his or her purpose. "Masters" abound in the human arena. Some are excellent teachers, but very, very few teach how to transition from the human-mind dominant reality to that of the human-soul . Even fewer teach how to transition to the awareness and functionality of the Sovereign Integral state. One thing I can tell you, trust no one's proclamation, instead, examine in-depth the fruits of the supposed master and determine how they empower you to become your own self-sufficient teacher. If you can find this, then you have found a master worthy of your time and energy.

( Creator-Q&A Session 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Seed you're 50ish or 60ish and here is what your honey thinks of that, read it. He's waiting for the "old" folk to die because he thinks then he will do better with the world. Little does he know that James is closer to his age than yours. That kinda destroys his being pissed with his father and projecting that rage on James as well. James is more like CV's brother , a much bigger brother if you get my meaning. Don't let how Jame's voice sounds in that interview with Mark H fool you. All appearances can be deceiving and yet again CV shows how superficial and artificial he is which is the way of all who reject using the heart virtues in favor of their dis-eased ego/intellect. Do you know what your homonuculus is we all know CV's too well.

Tolsap wrote:
Hidelight: They will not stop. They will continue to do as they do until they die. They only want your energy. It is a beautiful energy. But why not share it among ourselves and not aim it at those who abuse, which is really supporting the abuse. Give them what you want. I'm not telling you to stop. I'm proposing a different way to approach the problem.

Not only is what you have said here cruel, (I know cruel), it is further adding to the transparency of what your beliefs and ideologies are, not only about yourself, but others too - you have been slowly revealing this for quite some time now but it is this statement that demands my full attention and response. Hidelight you have continually insinuated and implied that as you are of the “younger generation” you are the “chosen ones” and that once the older generation die you will be able to live your heaven on earth - you personally go further in directly stating that you are an incarnate First Source/God, call it what you will, and all should follow your lead and direction - in their own time of course, which is the perfect angle for encouragement without having to actually display any of the professed powers that you trumpet!

You are quite simply displaying a pathetic, insolent, unintelligently naïve, egotistical, power hungry fool - and I will tell you why. But first I will tell you how I can have the authority to claim that I know this and to further still, spew forth this coarse revelation.

By dedicating practice to QP and HV’s and keeping ever vigil to keep my focus steering “within” I am continually awakened to not only recognize, remember and know the multidimensionality of myself, but to have the courage to do so. What I found was more terrifying than any horror film produced and this humility literally dropped me to my knees.

For not only did I see the “nice, loving, beautiful, blissful’ fragments, I also saw the “others”. I saw myself doing the most despicable, grotesque, macabre, barbaric acts known to mankind and all for the purpose of satisfying an insurmountable thirst for power and control. And this was not limited to 3D experiences for I have seen myself delight in the masterminding of the most elaborate hoaxes, labyrinths and traps, laughing delightedly at each successful attempt.

After several days of unparalleled nausea and vomiting at knowing these parts of myself I spent the next few days begging for torture and hell, for even though I could love so incredibly deep and would give my life for my loved ones without a single thought, I could not see how I could ever be worthy of forgiveness for all the other lives I had lived. When I became so exhausted that I had nothing left - I just gave up. I simply surrendered to the blackness of a void around me.

In this void I was confronted with a consciousness that I knew was all encompassing, all knowing and infinitely vast, yet I surprisingly did not feel “inferior” to it. This did not stop me from begging for forgiveness for all the heinous acts I had performed. But there was no forgiveness forthcoming. I was the recipient of profound compassion and understanding, but I was not forgiven. “Why can you not forgive me?” I asked. “Because forgiveness only exists in the world of duality. If you desire forgiveness you will have to give it to yourself.” Great, I reach the halls of sublime wisdom and love only to come away truly knowing that I can only save myself from my own choices. I must find a way to forgive myself so that I can venture forth. And I did.

And I now journey forth with two important understandings. If I forgive myself I free myself to continue my journeying with the knowing that now my choices can be made by using intelligent understanding gained from my experiences; and, if I choose to forgive myself then I can never not forgive another, nor can I judge another.

So, does this mean I still have the right to call you a fool? dang right it does! I can even call you a sniveling little liar and a cheat who sits in his bedroom talking to a computer telling the world that First Source is using him to preach to the world and he is orchestrating everyone’s event strings, their thoughts, and when they need to s@#t, but don’t worry about anything, for when all the old people on this forum die he will be able to provide true paradise for them. Get a grip on yourself boy, for goodness sake, and go eat some bloody icecream! Save yourself some time and energy in playing out the savior role, for it can never be eternal, but if you need to try it on for size, then keep giving it your best shot - but as has been politely, and not so politely, pointed out to you if you want the veil to keep covering your transparency you may want to seriously think about finding another venue to parade.

(Now for all those gasps and shockwaves at how this poor little fellow appears to be lynched, tarred and feathered, let me pose the questions and answer them from my personal awareness.)

Does this mean that I reject you Hidelight and wish you didn’t exist? Does this mean that I am not able to love you unconditionally and therefore I belong to the dark forces, or have been overcome by alien implants or I am the devil incarnate or some other such horror? Once upon a time - Yes! Once upon a time I would have had no problem seeing an earthquake gobble up you and those like you and leave me standing to enjoy what remained. Much like your messages are now conveying in regard to the older generation! I personally have great respect and eager excitement and anticipation for the wondrous sharings that our younger generations will be contributing, (I am even myself nurturing three of them), but you will be in for a rather rude shock if some ol’ timers are still sitting here 300 years from now, so better perhaps watch your prophecies there kiddo!

Back to the question and the answer today is - No! Why? Because I know you!!! How? Because I know myself! And it is because of my diligent evolvement through the HV’s because of this knowing, that I am powerless in having any desire within my heart to banish you from existence - these desires simply do not exist in the frequency of the heart. I now know that I accept you, me, and every other conceivable thing in the universe/s - because we all are connected inside and outside this paradigm of separation and I can now appreciate the connective thread that runs through us all. This appreciation, compassion and understanding does not, however, automatically mean that I have to like the choices made by others! So, you can dress up and dress down the words any way you want so as to fit them into any number of paradigms within worlds and words and beliefs - but what cannot be hidden is what lays beneath them.

This is to me what knowing equality, knowing oneness and knowing the frequency of unconditional love is about. Just because I could demonstrate a desire, a need, for equality, oneness and unconditional love did not make it absolute. I knew this was a flaw and I had to understand it; I had to taste it, feel it, know it: and the packed lunch for the journey that took me there and continues to drive my journeying is the QP and HV’s.

This is why the Dohrman Prophecy is such an incredible gift from James and he implicitly suggests all characters should be explored, not just the “nice” ones.

THIS IS HOW WE CAN STOP DEVOLUTION AND ITS DIVISIONS OF DIVIDE AND CONQUER: IT IS ABOUT CONTINUALLY EXPLORING AND KNOWING MORE AND MORE ABOUT OURSELVES, SO THAT WE CAN THEN MAKE MORE AND MORE INFORMED INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOURAL CHOICES!

Thank you Tolsap for posting this under the Valor thread it is genuine and heartfelt and real.

Until the last breath....

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re: How Hiding the light Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:
hidelight wrote:

Shayalana wrote:
hidelight wrote:

Shayalana, you changed what hidelight originally wrote, while presenting it in the format of a quote from him. Please retract your post, as it is a blatant lie.

You think you are being clever and cute with your mischief. You only discredit yourself and the forum.

Ananake it's intersting how you allow Bill and CV to more than obviously disparage the WMM and the people here who sincerely want to discuss them. For some reason you sanction these two who hate James and constantly judge and criticize the WMM thinking they know better although both take James work and mutilate it to further their agendas here. Almost every post they make discredits anyone here who is sincere in studying these works including you. That you think I am discredited for doing what i learned from your mentor BILL is laughable and the people here who are able to discern it because of their mature and informed sincerity in being here in transparency and honesty know. That you don't is not my problem. That you are unable to discern is your problem and you will more than likely leave this place for what you have not examined about your own beliefs that allow people like CV and Bill to manipulate you and they do. You have been bamboozled by both because you do not trust your heart enough to discern what is for it and what is not. Neither Bill or CV use their hearts it's all lower mind for them because they worship POWER. You've been had and have not been on this forum long enough or studied the various threads enough to come to any fair conclusion about me. These works are not for the faint of heart or anyone with unexamined New Age beliefs that are the weak points both CV and Bill use to manipulate you with. seed's weakness is in the New Age beleif about soulmates she really thinks her and CV are soulmates. That is a HMS belief based on separation. Originally the beings on this planet were androgynous and it was the Annunaki who with their advanced science separated people into genders and thus the beleif about having to seek your soulmate , your other half to be complete.You have to live with your judgment of me for it makes no difference to me. I know what I am doing and why and the change I made on that statement is true. What he wrote originally is not and you support his lies. Followers have the toughest times here especially when heir gurus tank and the ones who act the guru parts here are mentally ill, Bill is schziod and on meds and is it no wonder for all the dark energy entities he channels with his device which he asked James about who warned him it wasn't a good idea because Bill did not and does not know what he is dealing with and CV is a depressive which is obviously felt in all that he writes by those more astute and sensitive in being able to pick up on it. You newbies come here thinking you know it all. Let's see how long you last on this forum or maybe it's let's see how much longer this forum lasts.Cv and Bill also depend on you taking everything so personally and so very seriously another weakness. I have no enemies nor do I feel a need to conjure any up to keep this duality thingy going but I do recognize some who are stuck in tide pools and some deeper than others. If I didn't care I wouldn't be here naming the tide pools for what they are instead of pretending they are the ocean itself.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Spiritual values are as much about turmoil and stress as they are about peace and contentment. Spiritual values are not monotonic nor are they benign.

LD 5

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:07 am 

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “WingMakers Forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us."

In my opinion it is abusive, possibly slanderous and certainly hateful to state that another forum member is schizoid, on meds, has MPD, is depressive, etc. Even if they have revealed such information about themselves in the past, it is callous, cruel and disrespectful to use it to disparage them on the forum.

Being serious about escaping from prison is not a weakness.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next