WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:37 pm 
Posting Freak

The homework assignment to the above post is to read it for those who are able, so that you have a semblance of an idea of what is is meant by discussing the WMM. If you don't bother to study any of these works then you don't belong here nor to you deserve to be here.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:43 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
... in the context of the WingMakers and Lyricus materials, the term “hierarchy” refers to any objective power structure that uses knowledge and information in order to control populations. Hierarchies are not essentially “bad,” but they do become corrupted through the ignorance and fear of those individuals who maintain hierarchies. The only in- stance of this usage in this document is found in Question 66-S3 in the section, James— Mission and Work. Further information on the use of this term can be found in this docu- ment under “Source Organizational Alignment.”] Readers can also refer to the WingMakers glossary for a more complete definition of hierarchy as well as other terms used in this compilation. A more detailed discussion of hierarchy can also be found in the WingMakers Philosophy 2, The Shifting Models of Existence. Introduction to the Creator's Topical Arrangement

Hierarchies are part of the arrangement of the universe, they will always be with us. James likes to see them as SOAs.
There are hierarchies in families, in neighbors, in schools and they are everywhere you are, so be against them it like going against the
natural order of the universe. It really comes down to how they are being used that is often the reason for a feeling that are
not good.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
urahara ... read what you just said ... you are revealing that you did not join this forum to discuss the Wmms ... and that you have no intentions of doing so is evident ... but you believe, that without ever having experienced the Wmms, that you can Judge those who are respecting their membership here.

I have not taken sides or made this a battlefield ... I am in the exact same position I have always been in ... Point Zero ... I am well anchored, so I can lean in any direction without loosing my balance ... dualities are not real - but polarity is - a program of the HMS that you are participating in.

because we are participating in practicing the HVs and focused on that, you see some of us as enemies ... that is because you keep yourself so separated from the one thing we all have in common that you are ignore by everyone but Shay and I and you still call us enemies :roll:

the fact that you don't recognize us or yourself in the TZ's mirror is understandable ... there are none so blind as those who will not see

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:45 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEClcOiKMQs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:27 pm 
Posting Freak

It's interesting about hierarchies Darlene I was just contemplating what you just said yesterday. Hierarchies give structure to this 3-D reality starting in the quantum fields where some of it can be detected up into this what appears as solid reality. When understood from a greater overview one can appreciate the beauty of them if not for the creativity alone and the fractals are friggin awesome!. However, when viewed from duality and with little understanding and non sufficient information, of course they want to make it an enemy. Let's see how all the almost infinite hierarchies that compose the human body respond to such ignorance against hierarchies in general. Urahaha when first posting on this forum was going through some major physical difficulties and problems is it no wonder with such ignorant beliefs?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Hierarchy

The Hierarchy extends throughout the cosmos to the very borders of discovery. It has branches that extend from every star system, every dimension; and virtually all life forms are "leaves" of this cosmological tree. The Hierarchy constitutes the grand indoctrination of species, spirits, planets, and stars as they each evolve through the branches of the tree. It is an assemblage of externals that desire to invest their energies in support of a sub-group that has nested somewhere within the greatest of all structures: the Hierarchy. Service is the operational motive of the Hierarchy, and in most cases, this translates into the concept of saviorship.

The Hierarchy is composed of entities of all motives that have linked their energies into subgroups. Think of these subgroups as independent branches of a vast, cosmological tree -- a structure that encompasses all things outside of Source Reality. The roots of the tree are bound in the soil of genetic memory and subconscious identity. At the base of the tree the first branches sprout and they are the oldest, representing the native religions of the specie. The middle branches are the orthodox religions and institutions, while the upper branches represent the contemporary belief systems that are newly emerging throughout the universe. The whole tree, in this definition, is the Hierarchy, and its purpose is to advance the evolution of life through a superstructure that results in the teacher/student ordering of the universe.

First Source is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus, the Hierarchy is unconnected to the Source in a vital and dynamic way. The Hierarchy is more connected to its own collective desire to help, to serve, to perform a function that allows the use of power in a positive way. In itself, this is not wrong or misguided. It is all part of the Primal Blueprint that orchestrates the unfoldment of consciousness from collective to individual and individual to collective. This is the spiral of integration that breeds wholeness and perfection within the Source Intelligence.

Wingmaker Glossary

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

While the entity assumes its role of personal liberation, it does not mean that the hierarchy is to be shunned or avoided. The hierarchy is a wondrous instrument. It is symbolic of the body of First Source, enabling IT to submerge within the time-space universes similar to how the human instrument allows the entity to function outside of Source Reality. The hierarchy is a vehicle of transformation even when it acts to suppress information and keep species in obedience to its controlling hand. It is part of the ancient formula that prepares a new universe for the synthesis model of existence and membership in the Universe of Wholeness. 2nd Philo

we can appreciate all that IS, with a wholeness Perspective ... without becoming dependent upon it ... or limited by it ... or judging it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:42 pm 
Posting Freak

There is no hierarchy.

There is only One That Is All......period.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:48 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
While the entity assumes its role of personal liberation, it does not mean that the hierarchy is to be shunned or avoided. The hierarchy is a wondrous instrument. It is symbolic of the body of First Source, enabling IT to submerge within the time-space universes similar to how the human instrument allows the entity to function outside of Source Reality. The hierarchy is a vehicle of transformation even when it acts to suppress information and keep species in obedience to its controlling hand. It is part of the ancient formula that prepares a new universe for the synthesis model of existence and membership in the Universe of Wholeness. 2nd Philo

we can appreciate all that IS, with a wholeness Perspective ... without becoming dependent upon it ... or limited by it ... or judging it

I just love that Darlene and you are here to have some real discussions with about the WMM. Thank you both with all my heart. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:50 pm 
Posting Freak

It is time to recognize that the hierarchy extends throughout the cosmos to the very borders of discovery. It has branches that extend from every star system, every known dimension; and virtually all life forms are "leaves" of this vast cosmological tree. This constitutes the grand indoctrination of species, spirits, planets, and stars as they each evolve through the branches of the tree. Thus, the hierarchy is an assemblage of externals that desire to invest their energies in support of a sub-group that has nested somewhere within the greatest of all structures -- the hierarchy. Service is the operational motive of the hierarchy, and in most cases, this translates into the concept of saviorship and the teacher/student ordering of the universe. 2nd Philo

to insist that something doesn't exist because you choose to ignore it is self-delusional Russell ...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:21 pm 
Posting Freak

My Son
My son is two.
I watch him walk
like a drunken prince.
With his body bare I can see
his soul better.
His shoulder blades
gesture like vestiges of wings.
His features stenciled upon pale flesh
by hands that have been before me.

He so wants to be like me.
His every movement like a dusty mirror
or awkward shadow of a bird in flight.
Every sound an echo heard.
Every cell pregnant with my urges.
But my urge is to be like him.
To return to childhood's safe embrace
and certain honor.

If I return to this place
I hope my eyes will look again upon his face
even until his blades are wings once more.
Until I have circled his creaturehood
and know every hidden cleft
where I have left my print indelible
unable to be consumed.
Until all that he is
is in me and our hands are clasped, forged,
entwined, in voiceless celebration.

Until we are alone like two leaves
shimmering
high above a treeless landscape
never to land.

My son landed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pETvnm15R8g

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
There is no hierarchy...

Wow did you miss out on that one Russel, it's cosmic in proportion! I think this from the Wingmakers glossary begs to differ but then again, you are another one here who thinks posting mostly irrelevant vids or others made by posers that have little to none to do with the WMM isn't self-serving or self promoting for the hip and young image you are trying to portray when you're what? 60? :roll:

Quote:
Hierarchy

The Hierarchy extends throughout the cosmos to the very borders of discovery. It has branches that extend from every star system, every dimension; and virtually all life forms are "leaves" of this cosmological tree. The Hierarchy constitutes the grand indoctrination of species, spirits, planets, and stars as they each evolve through the branches of the tree. It is an assemblage of externals that desire to invest their energies in support of a sub-group that has nested somewhere within the greatest of all structures: the Hierarchy. Service is the operational motive of the Hierarchy, and in most cases, this translates into the concept of saviorship.

The Hierarchy is composed of entities of all motives that have linked their energies into subgroups. Think of these subgroups as independent branches of a vast, cosmological tree -- a structure that encompasses all things outside of Source Reality. The roots of the tree are bound in the soil of genetic memory and subconscious identity. At the base of the tree the first branches sprout and they are the oldest, representing the native religions of the specie. The middle branches are the orthodox religions and institutions, while the upper branches represent the contemporary belief systems that are newly emerging throughout the universe. The whole tree, in this definition, is the Hierarchy, and its purpose is to advance the evolution of life through a superstructure that results in the teacher/student ordering of the universe.

First Source is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus, the Hierarchy is unconnected to the Source in a vital and dynamic way. The Hierarchy is more connected to its own collective desire to help, to serve, to perform a function that allows the use of power in a positive way. In itself, this is not wrong or misguided. It is all part of the Primal Blueprint that orchestrates the unfoldment of consciousness from collective to individual and individual to collective. This is the spiral of integration that breeds wholeness and perfection within the Source Intelligence.

The Wingmakers Glossary

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:45 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNPJuJSVmNA

We got down and dirty.

We do not disappoint.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Light and clear

These words are Russel's signature, you don't have to take them as gospel especially because they are of the HMS and you might get disappointed if you do and especially without some kind of irrelevant vid.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: MOSI
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Russell wrote:
There is no hierarchy...

Wow did you miss out on that one Russel, it's cosmic in proportion! I think this from the Wingmakers glossary begs to differ but then again, you are another one here who thinks posting mostly irrelevant vids or others made by posers that have little to none to do with the WMM isn't self-serving or self promoting for the hip and young image you are trying to portray when you're what? 60? :roll:

Quote:
Hierarchy

The Wingmakers Glossary

starduster wrote:
Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral
-There is no hierarchy. There is only One That Is All-

......starduster ain't wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The greatest warriors on the planet, those men who directed the birth of nations, and whose tactics stood the test of time, knew that not all of humans are born to fight, but all humans have will...which can be focused into intent. Then all you need ask of them is that they take only one step, to refuse. And thus modern India was wrested, firmly, inevitably, from the scaly grip of that notorious criminal gang, the 'british crown'. By mass refusal to accept a british crown as anything more than some uppity islanders thinking mighty highly of themselves and attempting to impose that view on everyone else.

Вы отказываетесь?..... http://halfpasthuman.com/refusniks.html

Ewe!!! for the "scaly" part and "as anything more than some uppity islanders thinking mighty highly of themselves and attempting to impose that view on everyone else." :shock:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:42 pm 
Posting Freak

I convey this message to you whom I have stirred with the sound of my voice. These words are my signature. You may bring your doubt, your fear, your faith, or your courage; it matters not, for you will be touched by the rhythm of my voice. It moves through you like a beam of light that sweeps – if only for a moment – the darkness aside.

I dwell in a frequency of light in which finite beings cannot uncover me. If you search for me, you will fail. I am not found or discovered. I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness. It is the very same oneness that you feel when you are interconnected with all of life, for I am this and this alone. I am all of life. If you must search for me, then practice the feeling of wholeness and unity.

In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.

You are the heirs of my light, which gave you form. It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity. It is your desire to know me as your self that brings you to my presence so perfectly hidden from your world. I am behind everything that you see, hear, touch, taste, smell, feel, and believe.

I live for your discovery of me. It is the highest expression of my love for you, and while you search for my shadows in the stories of your world, I, the indelible, invisible light, grow increasingly visible. Imagine the furthest point in space – beneath a black portal, cast in some distant galaxy, and then multiply this distance by the highest numeric value you know. Congratulations, you have measured an atom of my body.

Do you realize how I am unfathomable? I am not what you can know, or see, or understand. I am outside comprehension. My vastness makes me invisible and unavoidable. There is nowhere you can be without me. My absence does not exist. It is this very nature that makes me unique. I am First Cause and Last Effect connected in an undivided chain.

There is no supplication that stirs me. No prayer that invites me further into your world unless it is attended with the feeling of unity and wholeness. There is no temple or sacred object that touches me. They do not, nor have they ever brought you closer to my outstretched hand. My presence in your world is unalterable for I am the sanctuary of both the cosmos and the one soul inside you.

I could awaken each of you in this very moment to our unity, but there is a larger design – a more comprehensive vision – that places you in the boundaries of time and the spatial dimensions of separateness. This design requires a progression into my wholeness that reacquaints you with our unity through the experience of separation. Your awakening, while slow and sometimes painful, is assured, and this you must trust above all else.

I am the ancestral father of all creation. I am a personality that lives inside each of you as a vibration that emanates from all parts of your existence. I reside in this dimension as your beacon. If you follow this vibration, if you place it at the core of your journey, you will contact my personality that lives beneath the particles of your existence.

I am not to be feared or held in indifference. My presence is immediate, tangible, and real. You are now in my presence. Hear my words. You are in my presence. You are within me more than I am within you. You are the veneer of my mind and heart, and yet you think yourself the product of an ape. You are so much more than you realize.

Our union was, is, and will be forevermore. You are my blessed offspring with whom I am intricately connected in means that you cannot understand and therefore appreciate. You must suspend your belief and disbelief in what you cannot sense, in exchange for your knowing that I am real and live within you. This is my central message to all my offspring.

Hear it well, for in it you may find the place in which I dwell.

http://www.wingmakers.com/mycentralmessage.html

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Quite.

Post subject: Russel is bad at manipulating
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:51 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:54 am 

That there is no hierarchy, as that there is only "One That Is All" means there are no hierarchies present, there is only One That Is All. There is only One Hierarchy. All sub-groups of the hierarchy are irrelevant because there is no hierarchy here. It doesn't matter who you are, what you have done, what you can do. It only matters what you do here, without the intervention of any hierarchy. That is what the "Shifting Models of Existence" are speaking about. You don't have to use hierarchical power here because there is no hierarchy here, and there is only One That Is All, that has all power as it is all energy there is. We are First Source.

It is simple.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 am 
Posting Freak

you are ignoring the Materials Nat ... which state clearly that there is a Hierarchy ... always was and always will be Hierarchy ... so you can quit resisting this awareness and wake up to the fact that every time you lend your energy to collective manifestation ... you ARE part of a Hierarchy ... every thing you "join" is a Hierarchy and the are fragments of a bigger hierarchy

fact is, your utube channel is one of the Hierarchical "sub-groups" ... and you are the leader of this group ... so for you to say - there is no hierarchy when you created one and lead one is self deception, because you aren't fooling anyone but your self... and you last post reveals just how deluded you are

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next