WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:06 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Shayalana wrote:
The Annunaki as revealed in TDP are extremely deceptive in every way.


So you are saying I represent their influence ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:06 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:08 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Shayalana wrote:
Uhahaha i don't care what you say and ya here it comes...

Image


That's amusing.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:09 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Shayalana wrote:
Image


Again, are you blaming me for your reaction ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:10 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
And she wrote it again . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:10 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Shayalana wrote:
And she wrote it again . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image


It's amusing <3


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Urahara's feeble attempt at manipulation
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:12 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
HEHEHEHE...

Image

Quote:
Check out HeartMath they have done more research about the Heart and it's capabilities than anyone I know of. Also, check out The Global Coherence Initiative Project and what they call "Maggie" for how it can measure emotions and how they effect us globally in terms of the CHEF, positive and negative quadrants. With the Heart the technology will be somewhat different than with the brain tech they are using because the Heart tech will be more along the lines of us using it than being used by it. The Annunaki take advantage of the advanced mind tech they have to take advantage of the ignorance of people on the planet and If you read the chapter of The Dorhman Prophecy about the Annunaki it's amazing the understanding one can derive about them and how they work and how the AHMS(Artificial Human Mind System) works coming from a birds eye view from the inside. When James says we are each of the characters in that story if we can allow the experience of it with no judgment we can also allow the understanding and how to change a lot of things using the Six Heart Virtues as our guide because the Intelligence that issues from there is truly an awesome and wonderful new frontier.I'm on my fifth or sixth reading of The Dorhman Prophecy and its a goldmine and also makes the Camelot Interview with James easier to glean the wisdom from as well. I especially like that us, with more discernment, are successful in calling into acountability those who perpetrate and live for deception and secrecy and are being seen for it . There really are no secrets, just action in correcting and aligning with what which makes secrets impossible.


viewtopic.php?f=4&t=194&start=650


Leaving no "stone" unturned. :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:23 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Urahara wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
The Annunaki as revealed in TDP are extremely deceptive in every way.


So you are saying I represent their influence ?



no, not quite that high up on the food chain, Urahara ... you are the property of their pets (the disembodied trolls) ... there is nothing unique about an organic portal there are billions of them tripping in and out of the AP ...

what you represent is their ability to manipulate Human Instruments :shock: to the point were they don't know where they are or why they are there ... which is a dead give away

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
starduster wrote:
Urahara wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
The Annunaki as revealed in TDP are extremely deceptive in every way.


So you are saying I represent their influence ?



no, not quite that high up on the food chain, Urahara ... you are the property of their pets (the disembodied trolls) ... there is nothing unique about an organic portal there are billions of them tripping in and out of the AP ...

what you represent is their ability to manipulate Human Instruments :shock: to the point were they don't know where they are or why they are there ... which is a dead give away


Cool story. Can you tell me how did you acquire this information about me ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:38 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
Urahara wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
The Annunaki as revealed in TDP are extremely deceptive in every way.


So you are saying I represent their influence ?



no, not quite that high up on the food chain, Urahara ... you are the property of their pets (the disembodied trolls) ... there is nothing unique about an organic portal there are billions of them tripping in and out of the AP ...

what you represent is their ability to manipulate Human Instruments :shock: to the point were they don't know where they are or why they are there ... which is a dead give away


And I thank you for that apt reply star. People here have no idea about the level of deception that has taken place and for the most part they mistake the emotional reactions elicited from the reaction mechanism of their lower mind (HMS) as from the heart. They never bothered to examine the difference and still abide by the old paradigm which is what is channeled through people like CV, Bill and the vacumm cleaner, none of them being aware of it and mistaken the influence as from their god knows where. None of them accept the QP, SI, or FS as means of connection to the Creator because their creator is of separation and all of its minions that have been manipulated through their minds to uphold separation. You cannot talk to these people, their hearts don't allow it and are not open. The only thing they understand is separation and doing all they can to keep it going because they think it serves them. It does their egos and it does serve the darker energies that so very deceptively control them to the degree where if they even think to question it a barage of mind chatter to activate the lower emotions floods their minds and distracts and diverts them from any possibility of listening to the Sovereign integral. This is how that suppression works and yes I have observed the process in myself , observe being key. In that mode the lower emotions cannot be used to distract and divert with because being an observer is a neutral state accomodated by a heart being listened to. My referneces for this understanding is The Camelot Interview and the 13th chapter of TDP about the Annunaki. However, you have to read both completely and at least a couple of times to grok such from and we know that few personalities here are capable of doing that or have any desire to do so. They're to busy blaming and judging us for calling them trolls and have no idea how much they are trolling when they do so much blaming and judging as a distraction and diversion from discussing the WMM. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh well...I leave no "stone" unturned.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Shayalana wrote:
And I thank you for that apt reply star. People here have no idea about the level of deception that has taken place and for the most part they mistake the emotional reactions elicited from the reaction mechanism of their lower mind (HMS) as from the heart. They never bothered to examine the difference and still abide by the old paradigm which is what is channeled through people like CV, Bill and the vacumm cleaner, none of them being aware of it and mistaken the influence as from their god knows where. None of them accept the QP, SI, or FS as means of connection to the Creator because their creator is of separation and all of its minions that have been manipulated through their minds to uphold separation. You cannot talk to these people, their hearts don't allow it and are not open. The only thing they understand is separation and doing all they can to keep it going because they think it serves them. It does their egos and it does serve the darker energies that so very deceptively control them to the degree where if they even think to question it a barage of mind chatter to activate the lower emotions floods their minds and distracts and diverts them from any possibility of listening to the Sovereign integral. This is how that suppression works and yes I have observed the process in myself , observe being key. In that mode the lower emotions cannot be used to distract and divert with because being an observer is a neutral state accomodated by a heart being listened to. My referneces for this understanding is The Camelot Interview and the 13th chapter of TDP about the Annunaki. However, you have to read both completely and at least a couple of times to grok such from and we know that few personalities here are capable of doing that or have any desire to do so.


Tell yourself, why do you think you have to resist it so badly ? Why can't you just admit something to yourself ? If you create a stronghold, you might unwittingly turn benevolence into hostility because if you defend you imply that those outside the stronghold are enemies and, ironicaly, it might be the very reason why they become enemies in your world - because that is where you take interpretation of a situation.

As long as you resist something, as you deny it, you are unable to genuinely and precisely assess yourself and therefore the key - your behaviors - remain locked in dishonesty.

As the last sentence of your post vividly shows, you cling to the trivial and unimportant. You can read both of these a thousand times and not learn anything. It doesn't matter.

Quote:
The key to realization is a direct, sober, truthful assessment of your behaviors and applying the Six Heart Virtues to those behaviors that have become expressions of your self-deception and dishonesty


Last edited by Urahara on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
The subtle workings of the HMS in learning how to follow without conscious awareness of it and not questioning why. The monkeys do it because they haven't the capacity to reason like humans do , however, humans are like the monkeys when not realizing their capacity to go beyond their animal instinctual natures and follow blindly because of their unexamined immature emotioanl reactions that have nothing to do with the heart, let alone the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues. Sovereign of the the Sovereign Integral means exactly that and no following externals for anything. When one understands that the externals one "sees" around them have been artificially manufactured as a product of the HMS to keep it going, they will never follow it or anyone who advocates such ignorance again. And it is so easy to see who they are because of how self serving and self promoting they are if not supporting and bowing down to the self serving and self promoting as if they know more than them. You figure. :roll:

Quote:
Image

]If you start with a cage containing five monkeys and inside the cage, hang a banana on a string from the top and then you place a set of stairs under the banana, before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana.

As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray all the other monkeys with cold water. After a while another monkey makes an attempt with same result ...
all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it..

Now, put the cold water away.

Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one.

The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs.

To his shock, all of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys, replacing it with a new one.. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment... with enthusiasm.

Then, replace a third original monkey with a new one, followed by a fourth, then the fifth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs he is attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs. Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

Finally, having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, none of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the banana.

Why, you ask? Because in their minds... that is the way it has always been!

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:15 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Shayalana wrote:
The subtle workings of the HMS in learning how to follow without conscious awareness of it and not questioning why. The monkeys do it because they haven't the capacity to reason like humans do , however, humans are like the monkeys when not realizing their capacity to go beyond their animal instinctual natures and follow blindly because of their unexamined immature emotioanl reactions that have nothing to do with the heart, let alone the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues. Sovereign of the the Sovereign Integral means exactly that and no following externals for anything. When one understands that the externals one "sees" around them have been artificially manufactured as a product of the HMS to keep it going, they will never follow it or anyone who advocates such ignorance again. And it is so easy to see who they are because of how self serving and self promoting they are if not supporting and bowing down to the self serving and self promoting as if they know more than them. You figure. :roll:

Quote:
Image

]If you start with a cage containing five monkeys and inside the cage, hang a banana on a string from the top and then you place a set of stairs under the banana, before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana.

As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray all the other monkeys with cold water. After a while another monkey makes an attempt with same result ...
all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it..

Now, put the cold water away.

Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one.

The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs.

To his shock, all of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys, replacing it with a new one.. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment... with enthusiasm.

Then, replace a third original monkey with a new one, followed by a fourth, then the fifth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs he is attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs. Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

Finally, having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, none of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the banana.

Why, you ask? Because in their minds... that is the way it has always been!



Look at your messages. Take this one as an example. This very one with this example of these 5 monkeys. What you are doing in this message is suggesting comparision of the other to this monkey and positioning yourself as the one who talks about the ways of the monkey and therefore, is assumed to be outside of the prison of the monkey.

Why would you do that ? It doesn't have any significant relevance to what was said, other than what was mentioned above.

You distort the interpretation in your favour. Not in the favour of equal standing, some kind of creation, sharing or community. If someone aims the interpretation at equal standings - you resist. You refuse to explain, you refuse to discuss and instead, you continue to try to bend the interpretation and discredit those who go against your way of interepretating.

Quote:
And it is so easy to see who they are because of how self serving and self promoting they are if not supporting and bowing down to the self serving and self promoting as if they know more than them. You figure. :roll:


As one of the discourses mentions, if you describe spiritual values too narrowly, you will become a judge. And so you did.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:42 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Urahara wrote:

Tell yourself, why do you think you have to resist it so badly ? Why can't you just admit something to yourself ? If you create a stronghold, you might unwittingly turn benevolence into hostility because if you defend you imply that those outside the stronghold are enemies and, ironicaly, it might be the very reason why they become enemies in your world - because that is where you take interpretation of a situation.



none so blind as those who will not see (resistance to awareness)
Shay isn't defending her BS ... she is trying to explain the concepts of the WMs materials to you in a language you can understand ...
Shay has not resisted this awareness or she couldn't comprehend it or be able to explain it so clearly to you ... but you don't want to hear that message - so you attack shay for trying to deliver it . The only thing you are interested in is finding faults with the members ... without recognizing you are ranting in the mirror

you are the one resisting the message of the LTO ... you are the one who can't even discuss it and you are the one who sees her as an enemy ... when she is trying to help you

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:53 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
starduster wrote:
Urahara wrote:

Tell yourself, why do you think you have to resist it so badly ? Why can't you just admit something to yourself ? If you create a stronghold, you might unwittingly turn benevolence into hostility because if you defend you imply that those outside the stronghold are enemies and, ironicaly, it might be the very reason why they become enemies in your world - because that is where you take interpretation of a situation.



none so blind as those who will not see (resistance to awareness)
Shay isn't defending her BS ... she is trying to explain it the concepts of the WMs materials to you in a language you can understand ...
Shay has not resisted this awareness or she couldn't comprehend it or be able to explain it so clearly to you ... but you don't want to hear that message - so you attack shay for trying to deliver it .

you are the one resisting the message of the LTO ... you are the one who can't even discuss it and you are the one who sees her as an enemy ... when she is trying to help you



What awerness are you speaking of ?

Of how you can play with words over and over again, how to kid yourself as if truth was never even relevant ? How to keep launching baseless, discreditory claims while masquerading as a practicioner of the six heart virtues ?

Honest discussion requires that those who discuss are willing to honestly discuss. Sometimes, this provision simply isn't fulfilled. You are asked to explain, you continue to accuse and discredit. You refuse to back up any of your claims. My posts can be and often are backed up by relevant quotes and explantations because I don't carelessly throw baseless, unjustified accusations and more importantly, I'm not inclined to do so. I'm not the one who started this.

The problem is that you operate on a paradigm of intelectual boxing.

This is not a discussion for you. You established some kind of fortress on this forum, or so you believe, and now, if someone has something to say about it, you will do what you can do discredit this person. You are not discussing and truth is not very relevant to you, you are defending a fortress.


Last edited by Urahara on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:00 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqlauwX_ums

Image

Image

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:08 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Urahara wrote:



What awerness are you speaking of ?

Of how you can play with words over and over again, how to kid yourself as if truth was never even relevant ? How to keep launching baseless, discreditory claims while masquerading as a practicioner of the six heart virtues ?


because the truth is that you are a troll Urahara ... you joined this forum to attack the members and have done nothing else since then ... Pointing this out, (what you have revealed about yourself) and dealing with it to the best of our abilities IS a HEART VIRTUE silly boy , ... and it is an act of Love being express, the likes of which (in its genuine expression) you can not comprehend because you consciousness is so fragmented and your heart so withered... you don't even know why you are here.... or why you subject yourself to exposure

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:15 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqlauwX_ums

Image

Image

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:26 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
starduster wrote:
Urahara wrote:



What awerness are you speaking of ?

Of how you can play with words over and over again, how to kid yourself as if truth was never even relevant ? How to keep launching baseless, discreditory claims while masquerading as a practicioner of the six heart virtues ?


because the truth is that you are a troll Urahara ... you joined this forum to attack the members and have done nothing else since then ... Pointing this out, (what you have revealed about yourself) and dealing with it to the best of our abilities IS a HEART VIRTUE silly boy , ... and it is an act of Love being express, the likes of which (in its genuine expression) you can not comprehend because you consciousness is so fragmented and your heart so withered... you don't even know why you are here.... or why you subject yourself to exposure


Unjustified accusations. You defend a fortress.

You perceive anything that exposes or hints at your fortress as an attack and you do what you can to hide it.

Again, I asked you to explain or justify your claims a number of times. You ignored these requests and you continue to rephrase and repeat these same claims as if I never even asked you to explain them.

You don't want to explain them because you are more or less aware that your kiddy fortress constructed on this forum to satisfy your search for the elixir of superiority or what you perceive as the end of uncertainty/insecurity, would only become more transparent if you would reveal the shallow, fake nature of your accusations and more importantly, their purpose.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:33 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm
Posts: 2633
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnHQcEbmDOw

......another ear is listening......

_________________
.
These words are my signature......All Resurrects.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:43 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
see there you go, expressing your Belief System when the Wmms tell us that this is a Transition Zone - not a fortress, it is a Planetary Training Center, established by the LTO ... The Wingmaker/LTO websites are the only place in this world, where the Plan of First Source is being released to a global audience - and we all get that message at the same time .... the only place on earth where the HI can vicariously inform the Entity of its Origins and Destiny ... This forum is also the only place on earth where Sovereigns may discuss the Wmms exclusively ... without all the chit chat ... it is where we have discovered a kindling effect - when collectively we are all discussing the topics of personal interest. It is the only place that I know of where we can share our personal finding that validate what the LTO is revealing works ... where we can practice receiving and transmitting the HVs

and you want to defend Nat's self promotion, his distortion of the materials and now attempted hostile take over of the WMF ... honestly, I am curious how you can not see what you are participating in, and how manipulated you are ... when it is so clear to anyone who reads your posts

Why is it than none of the members of NatCo can answer the question "Why are you here?"

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:01 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
starduster wrote:
see there you go, expressing your Belief System when the Wmms tell us that this is a Transition Zone - not a fortress, it is a Planetary Training Center, established by the LTO ... The Wingmaker/LTO websites are the only place in this world, where the Plan of First Source is being released to a global audience - and we all get that message at the same time .... the only place on earth where the HI can vicariously inform the Entity of its Origins and Destiny ... This forum is also the only place on earth where Sovereigns may discuss the Wmms exclusively ... without all the chit chat ... it is where we have discovered a kindling effect - when collectively we are all discussing the topics of personal interest. It is the only place that I know of where we can share our personal finding that validate what the LTO is revealing works ... where we can practice receiving and transmitting the HVs

and you want to defend Nat's self promotion, his distortion of the materials and now attempted hostile take over of the WMF ... honestly, I am curious how you can not see what you are participating in, and how manipulated you are ... when it is so clear to anyone who reads your posts

Why is it than none of the members of NatCo can answer the question "Why are you here?"



I'm not defending Nathan or self promotion. It's not a battle and there are no sides, even though you do a lot to make it seem as if there were. Please read the post I just made in the second thread, I explained it here.

However, self promotion is not a grave sin anyways. Again, if you describe spiritual values too narrowly, you will become a judge of yourself and others. Besides, you have made 17203 posts on this forum. Is this is not a form of self promotion ? You could disagree and say that you were trying to help out other members with their understanding or that it supported you on your journey but you need to understand that Nathan could say similar things.

To your last question - it's not like it's a ship of some kind and some are on board and some aren't. There are no such categories. I simply look on this forum from time to time and sometimes I want to contribute something. In this case, I simply perceive your judgemental demeanour being, to some degree, antithetical to the purpose you and others are on this forum and I relate to this issue as honestly as I know how.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:15 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Quote:
Comment from James:

“I understand the desire to think of an energetic transmission amongst a group of individuals as requiring a target of some kind like an event or geographic location. This is very sensible and consistent with sound logic. However, when you experience an EventTemple session you’ll see that it’s without a target.

“This is because the ego-personality within the human instrument is handicapped in its capacities to judge the best target or point of reception for its energetic transmissions. So it subconsciously defers to the Higher Self or soul consciousness, which in turn routes this transmission to Spirit. Spirit receives the energy transmission, and assigns the energy to the person, event or place that most needs it.

“Being conscious of this process is part of the technique you will learn in the EventTemple sessions, and doing so imbues potency to your energetic transmission, particularly in light of the energies streaming onto the planet at this time. When the human instrument is conscious of the re-routing, it can create a conscious alignment with Spirit, and this is when the energy transfer can become exponential. When done in a coordinated group, its synchronized energy can be enhanced even further.

"Thank you for your contributions in this endeavor.

"From my world to yours,"

James


The Event Temples

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:25 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Learning from a barefoot movement: Bunker Roy on TED.com

In Rajasthan, India, an extraordinary school teaches rural women and men — many of them illiterate — to become solar engineers, artisans, dentists and doctors in their own villages. It’s called the Barefoot College, and its founder, Bunker Roy, explains how it works. (Recorded at TEDGlobal 2011, July 2011, in Edinburgh, Scotland. Duration: 19:08.)


http://blog.ted.com/2011/10/17/learning ... n-ted-com/

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:32 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
-------------------------------------------MY CENTRAL PURPOSE

The blueprint of exploration has an overarching intention; you are
not the recipients of divine labor and meticulous training only to ensure
that you may enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a purpose of
transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe
age. If I designed you to take you on an eternal excursion into nirvana, I
certainly would not construct your entire universe into one vast and
intricate training school, requisition a substantial branch of my creation
as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you,
one by one, through this enormous universe school of experiential
learning. The furtherance of the system of human progression is cultivated
by my will for the explicit purpose to merge the human species with other
species from different universes.
As it is my nature to be seven-fold, there are seven universes that
comprise my body. Within each of these, a species of a particular DNA
template is cast forth and is nurtured by Source Intelligence to explore its
material universe. Each of these species is sent forth from the Central
Race into the universe that was created to unveil its potential and seed
vision. Your species will converge with six other species in a distant


future that will reunite my body as the living extension of known creation.
While this may seem so distant as to have no relevance to your time, it is
vital for you to understand the scope of your purpose. You can think of
these seven species as the limbs of my body rejoined to enable me/us total
functionality within the grand universe. This is my purpose and therefore
your own as well.
Your freewill is not taken from you; it is merely united with my/our
own. In the deepest chamber of my existence issues the will to expand,
explore, unite, synthesize, and in so doing, reveal yet another layer of
my/our purpose. What is this purpose you ask? It is not expressible in a
language that you can now understand, but it is related to the concepts of
universe discovery and self-evolution. It is the expansion and synthesis of
cosmic experience.
The ascendant beings of time are converging to my central abode. All
are drawn to me for the purpose of my/our will to be expressed throughout
the grand universe in order to cast another grand universe, and to deepen
the skin of my/our personality. This is the hidden purpose of my/our will:
to create new worlds of experience that stimulate our continuing
evolution.


Without you I am unable to evolve. Without me, you are unable to
exist. This is our eternal bond. It was and is my desire to evolve that gave
you existence. We, collectively, are the conjoint vessel of creation and
exploration. We are the boldness of the uncharted journey and the
imaginative energy of the out-picturing of new realities. We are the image
of an ascending, infinite, expanding spiral that is created segment by
segment by itself. We are inseparable – each the window of the other.
My blessings to you who find these words and listen in the clearness
of your personality.


~Excerpt from Chamber 22 – One of three written elements from the body of
work known as the WingMakers, ascribed to First Source.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk