WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:27 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Image

it was in google images ... but I tweeked it up a bit for Featherlite

we have had so many trolls in here ... I guess because they heard the WMMs were a "bridge" :lol:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Trolls
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
PR Blogging Tips: The Problem of Online Trolls and How To Handle Them

When I was a child, I had a toy troll doll. With its brightly colored hair and odd facial expression, my troll doll was cute in an amusing sort of way.

In the Internet world, however, trolls are neither cute nor amusing. In fact, they can be a real nuisance for a website owner.

The term “troll” has come to mean a commentator who leaves disruptive comments on a post or forum simply for the purpose of making trouble or drawing attention to themselves.

When faced with “trollish” comments many website owners are left wondering what they should do.

I would suggest that the first step is to determine whether you are really dealing with a troll (someone who is merely there to cause trouble) or with someone who has a genuine interest in your topic. For example, your “trollish” commentator could be someone who is genuinely passionate about the topic (but happens to disagree with you). Or, they might be a disgruntled customer who needs some attention.

One way to identify a troll is that they usually cannot be reasoned with. A true troll will reject any offers of genuine help. In my observation, the more a troll posts, the less sense their comments make.

As a PR professional, your first reaction to a troll might by to jump in and correct the troll’s comments. However, since most trolls thrive on attention this might only feed the troll’s appetite and cause him or her to leave even more comments.

When it comes to dealing with trolls, here are your options:

Feed the troll. Respond to the comment and/or comments (or ask your friends to respond). This option will likely lead to more responses from the troll. However, if the troll’s comments are spreading serious misinformation that others may believe, then you may find that posting correct information is your best alternative.
Ignore the troll. Don’t respond to the comment and or comments. If you ignore a trollish comment, often the troll will get bored and go away. This is a particularly good option when you know that the troll’s comments hold no real credibility and are unlikely to be believed by your readers.
Delete the troll. If your comment policy allows for it, you can delete the troll’s comments. This is a particularly good option when the troll’s comments contain obscene or offensive materials or links. Once the troll sees that his or her comments are not being published, they will usually go away.
Close comments. If the situation becomes too out-of-hand, you may wish to close down comments on a particular post or forum thread. Closing comments often ends the trollish behavior and preserves your credibility with your readers.

Image

http://www.pamil-visions.net/internet-trolls/22663/

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:30 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Whoa! That is one ugly troll! I laughed and laughed and laughed when you sent that to me complimenting me . Thanx! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:17 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Yep, that is exactly what we have going on here... an invasion of trolls - it looks like Nat is a leader after all, because he is leading this invasion and calling all his known troll associates to gather here for their last stand ...

so who stands to gain from a troll invasion ... the Annunaki who genetically engineered them to do their dirty work for them ... and who feel the most threatened by the WMMs

Remember when James talked about individuals who weren't fully incarnated ... that's them ... Laura calls them Organic Portals ... because they are so unaware of what they are participating in, that they allow entities to use their bodies for what-ever - it is the only purpose that they serve since they aren't conscious of how they are being used ... and since this is the last opportunity these demons will have to enter the 3D... and the WMMs are the only thing that threaten the Annunaki ... they are going to use these semi incarnate human life forms to do as much damage as possible so no one can make any last moment preps ... but they ignore the fact that their presence is giving us just the opportunity we need the most to practice what we have learned and the work is going on better than ever because they are forcing the "hangers-around-the-fort" to choose sides ... either you stand up to their collective power NOW, or you will forfeit your opportunity to move into the next stage of the Plan .. this is no place for "sentimentality" or New Agers ... better git while you can (you see Watcher has backed out ... he must have changed his mind about who the believes will be left standing when the dust settles )

I feel so sorry for you SECU who allow youself to be so abused ... but you won't have to suffer much longer, the Empire of Deception is collapsing ... of course the last rats to leave the ship will be the trolls because no one wants them on their planet either ... think of them as kamikaze s ... self-destructive

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Quote:
Troll - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". - Wikipedia


Good thing we have zealous guardians who want to protect us from trolls and are willing to expose their trolling business on this forum.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:22 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Urahara wrote:
Quote:
Troll - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". - Wikipedia


Good thing we have zealous guardians who want to protect us from trolls and are willing to expose their trolling business on this forum.



Let's see all that YOU have contributed to this forum besides your victimization and whining and complaining about the members who have contributed the mostest over the years. Grow up. When you are mature enough to have a coherent discussion without the need to get into personalities and how they effect poor lil ol you maybe some of the more informed members will oblige you. But until then you are marked as one who mostly contributes to the negative quadrant of the CHEF where everyone who still choses the lower mind to guide them and they can react like you always do. Bless you sister , may you learn to master your reactive egoic impulses.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
still can't bring yourself to discuss the topics or the WMMs eh Urahara ?

but yes, it is something to be grateful for, to find that others - not even related to the Wmms are exposing these OPs and their agenda ... it validates what we have been trying to make everyone aware of ... and no doubt why the Heart Virtues include Valor because there will always be those individuals who resist the awareness of what they are participating in, because they are programed to do as they are told by their handlers - instead of being responsible for their own "salvation" ...

you see, those confined to the Astral Plane, and the Quantum worlds can not enter our environment unless invited - (they were dis-embodied by their ignorance of their own nature, and consigned to the AP to serve as "walk ins" when someone wanders into the AP and is unaware of their ability to decieve them) and once they have permission to access your HI, they refuse to leave ... They will use you, as long as it serve their purpose ... and now that we know what they are capable of, we may assume that they can even remove your Soul and put it some place else (the AP?) - so that you can never regain access to the HI you were given to experience the NOW in -( just imagine your Immortal life - imprisoned eternally)

we have ample evidence of such "walk-ins" / hostile take overs of HIs ... but Science (psychiatry and related fields) refuse to acknowledge "possession" because they can't "see" the demons and they can't control them (even with drugs) - so like you, they ignore the fact that they exist ... and the consensus reality depends upon their knowledge . Their dependency on these programs, that the GM is running as well (Death is in the Higher mind) make it easy for them to take over our "leaders" ... and don't kid yourself, they know what is expected of them and willingly sell their souls ... as do our troops when they kill their first human ... but that is easy to ignore when no one actually believe there is any life in the Universe except in the 3D

The Annunaki evidently believe that we are their property that can be bought and sold ... what price have you placed on your Individuated Consciousness ? because it is loosing value with every post you make that proves you haven't got the ability to focus ... and are unfit for service ... but never fear, that may prove to be a good thing, because the Forgiveness. Compassion, and Understanding flowing into MEST are always available to you from our Creator :D

so now that you have been rejected by the Annunaki, perhaps you might appreciate the fact that the Wmms will not reject anyone (not even trolls)

Teacher: Do you think it’s possible to be rejected by the divine instruments of First Source?

Student: I never thought about it before. Maybe?

Teacher: It is not. The divine instruments of First Source are ever vigilant for sincere prayers, and never reject the offer to extend their presence within the human instrument of an entity that desires to ascend in consciousness. This is an immutable law of the universe.
LD2

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
I see the demons!

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
ja :roll: it takes one to know one ....

personally I can't see them ... don't visit the AP and no one has permission to enter my HI ... but they are identifiable because of their programing :wink:
and they can't help but brag ... and reveal their agenda and expose their slaves ... it is all so very transparent Nat ... when you have a Wholeness Perspective of the Quantum worlds you will find yourself snickering too (snicker)

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:20 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Shayalana wrote:
Urahara wrote:
Quote:
Troll - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". - Wikipedia


Good thing we have zealous guardians who want to protect us from trolls and are willing to expose their trolling business on this forum.



Let's see all that YOU have contributed to this forum besides your victimization and whining and complaining about the members who have contributed the mostest over the years. Grow up. When you are mature enough to have a coherent discussion without the need to get into personalities and how they effect poor lil ol you maybe some of the more informed members will oblige you. But until then you are marked as one who mostly contributes to the negative quadrant of the CHEF where everyone who still choses the lower mind to guide them and they can react like you always do. Bless you sister , may you learn to master your reactive egoic impulses.



Victimization and whining and complaining about the members who have contributed the most over the years.

I'm sorry, maybe that is the role of those running last in this race of contributing to the forum as those who lead the race will outshout the others and use the sheer number of their vocal contributions to twist the interpretation so that they are they are the protectors, they are the genuine ones who hold the reins of truth and define the value of other contributions. Needless to say, this includes those who don't participate in the race as this is not a race.

You didn't relate to the request for an honest answer. You are outshouting me and continuing to throw baseless, unexplained accusations.

Quote:
Look, you call me a hipocrite but if I ask you to explain why do you think I'm a hipocrite and how exactly is your answer not a form of judgement, will you answer me honestly ? From experience, I can say that it's not very likely. It is likely that you will continue to throw accusations and critcise me for this or that, all the while talking about love, as if you didn't have to care about truth at all.


For now, you confirm the probability of what was said.

Please, explain or clarify your reasons. Let me remind you that this is a request for explantation, not more accusations or reasons why you think explantation is needless, or why you think this is an obvious fact and not an accusation. If you can explain your reasons, the situation will be more clear, more transparent. If you cannot, if you will continue to call me this and that or try to avoid it, you are only providing more vivid evidence that transaprency is not what your desire.

From my perspective, it's unlikely anyone here is really doing what you think some out there are really doing. These are your perceptions and they are largely disconnected from the actual situation on this forum. It's not an easy thing to convey the meaning of what you are doing in words as these are subtle matters but anyone sincere about these materials will feel it, and no matter how hard you try to deny it, this denial matters only to those who are more concerned with words, shiny claims and less concerned with emotional or energetic signature your posting has - and this doesn't mean you are utterly dishonest or indifferent to truth, rather, it means that your self-assessment ignores a healthy dose of textures and sublteties - and if you are really interested in the WingMakers Materials, this matters a great deal.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:21 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
TROLL

You have no power here. You lost iot when you gave it CV who is as powerless as you for who he gives it too. Personalities bent on using their ego/intellects are amusing to say the least but also can be quite trite and boring . Is that the best you can do? Still stuck in reaction and no go on discussing the WMM which you probably haven't read anyway. It seems too much like "homework" to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:23 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Shayalana wrote:
TROLL


An example of willingness to understand, I suppose ? A blooming flower of your dedication to the 6 Heart Virtues practice ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:26 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Image


come on Urah, just ONE POST .... that is on topic - and includes the relationship it has to the Wmms ? .... we know you can do it ... that nothing prevents you from doing it, and it is what you agreed to do when you became a member .... DO IT ... take that first step into the world of a Sovereign Entity ... you have had a year to decide, take the dive and quit hiding in Nat shadow ... before you get sucked into his black hole

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:27 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
URIAH HEAP you are of no interest to me to discuss anything with unless its the WMM and not personalities and your bruised ego. Oh oh, here it comes again...TROLL

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Shayalana wrote:
TROLL

You have no power here. You lost iot when you gave it CV who is as powerless as you for who he gives it too. Personalities bent on using their ego/intellects are amusing to say the least but also can be quite trite and boring . Is that the best you can do? Still stuck in reaction and no go on discussing the WMM which you probably haven't read anyway. It seems too much like "homework" to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The first thing you say in your reply to my message is that I have no power here. Why do you think would someone reply this way to this kind of message ? What does this say about your intentions on this forum ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:32 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Blablablablablablabalblablabla. That's all I hear from you. I have nothing to prove or explain to you my own self assessment is all I need . Your opinion of me means nothing and has no effect on me and it doesn't bother me in the least to call you on your whining childish BS(S). Actually, I find your seriousness very very funny. Egos always react so very seriously as if its overly important or "special".

Image

:mrgreen:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Urahara wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
TROLL

You have no power here. You lost iot when you gave it CV who is as powerless as you for who he gives it too. Personalities bent on using their ego/intellects are amusing to say the least but also can be quite trite and boring . Is that the best you can do? Still stuck in reaction and no go on discussing the WMM which you probably haven't read anyway. It seems too much like "homework" to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The first thing you say in your reply to my message is that I have no power here. Why do you think would someone reply this way to this kind of message ? What does this say about your intentions on this forum ?



it expresses her understanding of Equality U R a hara ... this isn't a debate forum, or group therapy ... it is a Transition Zone - if you are not ready to change your direction - please feel free to move along to the next stop on the loop

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:38 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
starduster wrote:
Urahara wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
TROLL

You have no power here. You lost iot when you gave it CV who is as powerless as you for who he gives it too. Personalities bent on using their ego/intellects are amusing to say the least but also can be quite trite and boring . Is that the best you can do? Still stuck in reaction and no go on discussing the WMM which you probably haven't read anyway. It seems too much like "homework" to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The first thing you say in your reply to my message is that I have no power here. Why do you think would someone reply this way to this kind of message ? What does this say about your intentions on this forum ?



it expresses her understanding of Equality U R a hara ... this isn't a debate forum, or group therapy ... it is a Transition Zone - if you are not ready to change your direction - please feel free to move along to the next stop on the loop



Understanding of Equality ? You mean, how to sew masks imitating Equality, how to talk about Equality all the while keeping the emotional maturity burrowed in the framework of dishonesty and separation ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:42 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Shayalana wrote:
Blablablablablablabalblablabla. That's all I hear from you.


Well, at least you hear something. That's a change I'd say.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:44 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
I'm not debating with you idiot. Are you that thick and don't get it :?: These materials are not debatable for those who have a semblance of understanding. But I guess you have to study them for that and of course you won't because of the feeling like "homework they give you.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:48 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
Shayalana wrote:
I'm not debating with you idiot. Are you that thick and don't get it :?: These materials are not debatable for those who have a semblance of understanding. But I guess you have to study them for that and of course you won't because of the feeling like "homework they give you.


Here we go, that's more like it.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:54 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:58 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
Posts: 158
First off, don't look at me like that.

Second, I'm not trolling.

Third, you are talking about love, emotional maturity, understanding, compassion, the heart and so on - no form of trolling should force any emotional reaction in you, unless you allow it to. Are you blaming me for your reaction ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:59 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
The Annunaki as revealed in TDP are extremely deceptive in every way.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:01 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Uhahaha i don't care what you say and ya here it comes...

Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk