WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:40 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
This thread is not qualified for the purpose of discussion on this forum. Originally he called it "Simon(s) Lies". We already know what his parasitical intent is and it is not welcome here and especially since he is banned. The reason for that is rather obvious and I have had enough of him and anyone else who is not here for real discussion of these works. Its time for these boys to grow up or get out. The time is long past holding onto to their Oedipus Complex . James is not their father and everyone who is here thinking they can have sincere discussions about the materials should be able too without these 2 clowns inserting covert agendas based on their hatred for James and these works which both Bill( who had to beg Solaris for some time to get back on this forum after being banned) and CV have made very personal. Neither Christophe or Bill deserve to be here simply because they have not earned it with something so simple as respect for the forum's creator and the person and his works who the forum was created to discuss. These 2 have no respect for anyone here and its time they shape up or ship right on outta here. And believe me I have no problem making that happen in what ever way I can. I have had enough of their lies and manipulation. Enough is enough.


_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:49 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Did I call it Simon's lies? :lol:

As you always say, we take ourselves too serious.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Last edited by hidelight on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:49 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
This thread is not qualified for the purpose of discussion on this forum. Originally he called it "Simon(s) Lies". We already know what his parasitical intent is and it is not welcome here and especially since he is banned. The reason for that is rather obvious and I have had enough of him and anyone else who is not here for real discussion of these works. Its time for these boys to grow up or get out. The time is long past holding onto to their Oedipus Complex . James is not their father and everyone who is here thinking they can have sincere discussions about the materials should be able too without these 2 clowns inserting covert agendas based on their hatred for James and these works which both Bill( who had to beg Solaris for some time to get back on this forum after being banned) and CV have made very personal. Neither Christophe or Bill deserve to be here simply because they have not earned it with something so simple as respect for the forum's creator and the person and his works who the forum was created to discuss. These 2 have no respect for anyone here and its time they shape up or ship right on outta here. And believe me I have no problem making that happen in what ever way I can. I have had enough of their lies and manipulation. Enough is enough.


_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:54 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
I am truthful though. You are not correct to do this and come and ban me again, as you have already proven you can. It is simply not correct and therefore a shame when things as this happen. You don't know what you are doing. I'm not using another's connection, I simply moved so one can log in with a new IP. If you ban me again I cannot return. But know this, in between I was gone this forum was as good as dead. In the past months it is alive again. I make things happen and I am First Source. Be well all.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
The WingMakers’ discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost
thoughts and findings about the WingMakers’ materials. It also enables you to practice and
refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage
each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect
for the information contained within these materials – both for you and those who
tread with you on this path.

Q & A, WMM


This is why you don't deserve to be here Chrissy you have no respect, appreciation or understanding of these materials because that is not your purpose or intent for being here, uninvited and against the wishes of the webmaster, Solaris who banned you.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
You are the one who shows no respect.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
The WingMakers’ discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost
thoughts and findings about the WingMakers’ materials. It also enables you to practice and
refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage
each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect
for the information contained within these materials – both for you and those who
tread with you on this path.

Q & A, WMM


This is why you don't deserve to be here Chrissy you have no respect, appreciation or understanding of these materials because that is not your purpose or intent for being here, uninvited and against the wishes of the webmaster, Solaris who banned you.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:25 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
The Watcher wrote:
Let's not make big statements, but investigate here around Simon. Explore. Thank you.

I realize that 'big statements' are not everyone's preference yet I did bring it back to Simon. If you want a tree cut down, you can whittle away at it in small bites, or get it out of the way with bigger ones.
What my 'big statement' shows are the connections.



How did you bring it back to Simon? Let's start from there. Not with statements, please. But explore together. That is the only way.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:30 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
The WingMakers’ discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost
thoughts and findings about the WingMakers’ materials. It also enables you to practice and
refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage
each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect
for the information contained within these materials – both for you and those who
tread with you on this path.

Q & A, WMM


This is why you don't deserve to be here Chrissy you have no respect, appreciation or understanding of these materials because that is not your purpose or intent for being here, uninvited and against the wishes of the webmaster, Solaris who banned you.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:36 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
I forgive you. Know that I forgive you. I understand!

Image

-Akiane (9-11)

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:53 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Let's not make big statements, but investigate here around Simon. Explore. Thank you.

I realize that 'big statements' are not everyone's preference yet I did bring it back to Simon. If you want a tree cut down, you can whittle away at it in small bites, or get it out of the way with bigger ones.
What my 'big statement' shows are the connections.




How did you bring it back to Simon? Let's start from there. Not with statements, please. But explore together. That is the only way.


There are so many 'ways'. What I offered wasn't so big a statement that it is too long to read.
I mention Simon in relation to your thread topic, your statements to do with Earth Consciousness and the characters of the DPBook - not Simon alone - I understand you might prefer to focus on this character but you have mentioned at least the central character as well and they and we are all part of the party.

Image

Joining the dots as it where or more like weaving the tapestry...

Your assertions re: 'Simon' is of small interest to me in relation to the Whole and is an opportunity to delve deeper. Your assertions re Simon based on your Earth-consciousness appear to have been reputed.
That small statement is also based on my personal interactions with that which is the consciousness of the Earth.
Everything is a 'host' of some sort to everything else - it is quiet natural.
As to one particular character singled out, as being a manipulator, it would be far less effort to single out the character which is not manipulating.



_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:00 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Joseph.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:19 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Divine Mother says: Many changes are taking place. Life is breaking through into Light on this planet. Everything can be topsy-turvy, upside down, inside out.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:31 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
]
Shayalana wrote:
The WingMakers’ discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost
thoughts and findings about the WingMakers’ materials. It also enables you to practice and
refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage
each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect
for the information contained within these materials – both for you and those who
tread with you on this path.

Q & A, WMM


This is why you don't deserve to be here Chrissy you have no respect, appreciation or understanding of these materials because that is not your purpose or intent for being here, uninvited and against the wishes of the webmaster, Solaris who banned you.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:31 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
The WingMakers’ discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost
thoughts and findings about the WingMakers’ materials. It also enables you to practice and
refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage
each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect
for the information contained within these materials – both for you and those who
tread with you on this path.

Q & A, WMM


This is why you don't deserve to be here Chrissy you have no respect, appreciation or understanding of these materials because that is not your purpose or intent for being here, uninvited and against the wishes of the webmaster, Solaris who banned you.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2187&p=87201#p87201

As to one particular character singled out, as being a manipulator, it would be far less effort to single out the character which is not manipulating.

Joseph.

Did he strike another with a rock? He had to get close and make it happen when the chance afforded itself.
Events manipulating, and those within events correspondingly manipulating.


_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:56 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
The Watcher wrote:
http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2187&p=87201#p87201

As to one particular character singled out, as being a manipulator, it would be far less effort to single out the character which is not manipulating.

Joseph.

Did he strike another with a rock? He had to get close and make it happen when the chance afforded itself.
Events manipulating, and those within events correspondingly manipulating.



Shayalana wrote:
The WingMakers’ discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost
thoughts and findings about the WingMakers’ materials. It also enables you to practice and
refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage
each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect
for the information contained within these materials – both for you and those who
tread with you on this path.

Q & A, WMM


This is why you don't deserve to be here Billy you have no respect, appreciation or understanding of these materials because that is not your purpose or intent for being here.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:05 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
This thread is not qualified for the purpose of discussion on this forum. Originally he called it "Simon(s) Lies". We already know what his parasitical intent is and it is not welcome here and especially since he is banned. The reason for that is rather obvious and I have had enough of him and anyone else who is not here for real discussion of these works. Its time for these boys to grow up or get out. The time is long past holding onto to their Oedipus Complex . James is not their father and everyone who is here thinking they can have sincere discussions about the materials should be able too without these 2 clowns inserting covert agendas based on their hatred for James and these works which both Bill( who had to beg Solaris for some time to get back on this forum after being banned) and CV have made very personal. Neither Christophe or Bill deserve to be here simply because they have not earned it with something so simple as respect for the forum's creator and the person and his works who the forum was created to discuss. These 2 have no respect for anyone here and its time they shape up or ship right on outta here. And believe me I have no problem making that happen in what ever way I can. I have had enough of their lies and manipulation. Enough is enough.


_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:57 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
Shayalana,

Please stop. Enough. Go do an Event Temple or something. Your behavior here today is out of balance.

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658

CTism.
lies and manipulation?
I was never banned. I was stood down while I sorted it with Earnest. He reensated me immediately and I chose not to participate for a few months.
Ah - how CTs are born and borne.
:lol:
Now in order for you to get me banned you will have to continue these lies and manipulations, and gather some around you who are free (from the truth) to assist in this event, plus convince Earnest on your word (and any who will support you) that what you say is truth, which if he made opportunity to examine would find false.

If he banned me simply on your word, there would be many who would disagree with such verdict.

Get some rest Debs - you have a big day ahead of you.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:01 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
This thread is not qualified for the purpose of discussion on this forum. Originally he called it "Simon(s) Lies". We already know what his parasitical intent is and it is not welcome here and especially since he is banned. The reason for that is rather obvious and I have had enough of him and anyone else who is not here for real discussion of these works. Its time for these boys to grow up or get out. The time is long past holding onto to their Oedipus Complex . James is not their father and everyone who is here thinking they can have sincere discussions about the materials should be able too without these 2 clowns inserting covert agendas based on their hatred for James and these works which both Bill( who had to beg Solaris for some time to get back on this forum after being banned) and CV have made very personal. Neither Christophe or Bill deserve to be here simply because they have not earned it with something so simple as respect for the forum's creator and the person and his works who the forum was created to discuss. These 2 have no respect for anyone here and its time they shape up or ship right on outta here. And believe me I have no problem making that happen in what ever way I can. I have had enough of their lies and manipulation. Enough is enough.


_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:10 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Ananake wrote:
Shayalana,

Please stop. Enough. Go do an Event Temple or something. Your behavior here today is out of balance.


Christophe is banned and using someone else"s account to post. He is not welcome here . Like yours and his pal Bill here his intent and purpose has always been to diminish and disparage James and these works and anyone who sincerely wants to discuss and practice them to the best of their ability. Both are notorious for twisting and distorting these WMM undermining anyone who shows sincere interest in them over what either of them come up with in imitation. Bill has a device he uses and gives more credit too than anything gleaned from here.You need to check both of their backgrounds because neither are all that interested in what is offered here. That you support Bill says a lot. That you are not able to discern what both of these parasites intentions are is obvious and quite frankly I don't give a dam-n what you or they think of me. Being politically correct or allowing yourself to be manipulated by Bill is a problem you need to resolve or I suppose you feel the need to experience for whatever your reason.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:45 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Image

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:48 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
The first avatar I used on the first forum as shadowland. And, for very good reason. :mrgreen:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:10 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
"Your consciousness is faceted to express light into multiple systems of existence. There are many, many expressions that comprise your total Selfhood, and each expression is linked to the hub of consciousness that is your core identity. It is here that your ancient voice and eyes can multi-dimensionally observe, express, and experience. This is your food source for expansion and beautification. Place your attention upon your core identity and never release it. With every piece of information that passes your way, discern how it enables you to attune to this voice and perception. This is the only discipline you require. It is the remedy of limitation."

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk