WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:15 pm 
Posting Freak

"I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find. What is to come from them I can be. In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one."
(Lyricus)

When Nathan speaks with our voice, our mind, our heart of hearts, i can do nothing but appreciate ITs sound as the One sound that is true.

Last night as i was cleaning out my bookshelf i pulled out a deck of cards that had images of the water crystal pictures that Dr Emoto had taken....I closed my eyes and chose a card....It was the picture of the crystal with the word—Earth.

Earth/Nature

"If you will inhale the light of the Central Sun, and take it into your soul’s workshop, adding your fingerprint of love for your brothers and sisters, and then release this higher light to them and your planet, you are creating this higher connection in this simple act. Not only for yourself, but for all. All of the human family benefits for we all rise on the same currents of divine love and the higher intelligence that pervades it." (The Rising Heart)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:57 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

"To worry about the negative is to fret about words and feelings that are not part of the activity of your Presence. They’re unaligned."

"Notwithstanding that larger reality, what we can control, are our behaviors and which intelligence we consciously align to: the intelligence of our Quantum Presence, or the intellect of our human self? Are our behaviors motivated by the transient desires of our human nature, or do they arise from our Quantum Presence as an outgrowth of our love for our Creator and one another?" ~James~

Some
The Soul Eats Experience
Our Species
Your Own Individual Actions
Smiles
You Interrupted
Information
Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal

Liminal [L]

Get The Picture...

Concision

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:32 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
When Nathan speaks with our voice, our mind, our heart of hearts, i can do nothing but appreciate ITs sound as the One sound that is true.

nat doesn't speak with my voice - nor does he speak with the voice of any other Individual - the very notion, that he would presume to do so is repulsive to any Sovereign Entity and especially to one with a wholeness perspective of what a gift our individuality is ... our uniqueness is what identifies us as SECU - don't you see how deceptive it would be, if anyone could speak with another's voice ... how invasive that is ... For someone to do that, they would have to possess your HI, for the sound to be "true".

You have revealed a great deal about your state of being, in this statement Seed ... and I understand what you are saying quite clearly, when you say that you have given your voice, your mind and your heart to Nat ... I am curious now, how many HIs does the Entity aka Nat possess? and I would like to add that I am somewhat relieve to see that you didn't mention that he has your permission to possess your soul (or the other spiritual components of the Entity) so you still have the ability to assume responsibility for you own unique expressions ... Nat can not possess the heart of hearts - as much as you would love to believe that and use it as an excuse for letting it in, you obviously never established a relationship with the Wholeness Navigator or you would have not been deceived by this pretender, the Entity who possesses Nat ... and who is now possessing you (and others) using your "true" voice, mind and human heart ... according to your own words ... is not a benevolent being Seed - its thirst for collective power is evident - as well as your own commitment to Nat's success, even though you know he is delusional.

You were so very close to Sovereignty Seed ... now someone else is using your voice, your mind and your heart - and you are still limited to the superficial sense of the HI which is now being possessed by the Entity aka Nat This entity is a slave of Anu - it doesn't have an HI so it doesn't have a heart .... as we can all see, Nat ignore the Wmms ... and sees them as "bait" to lure in more HIs to possess, until collectively it can manifest whatever serves it appetites in the 3D ... whatever personal desires that brought that entity to Earth in the first-place, will be fulfilled by NatCo ... it has your permission to jump in and out of all your HI's now ... good luck with that Seed ... and thanks for sharing, it gives me a whole new perspective of why you are here ... and when I see you actually researching the materials ... and I am encouraged that you will find the proven way to regain your Sovereignty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:14 am 
Posting Freak

:lol: ...... Our Being. Not to any isolated/individual entity, but to the One Being WE All are....including you SD.....The Sovereign Integral is a consciousness.....not yours or mine but Ours.

WE are FS.

Last edited by seed on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:01 pm 
Posting Freak

"The source of spiritual activism is not of the mind. Therefore, it requires a new way of thinking about one’s identity. This is the first step in the method of spiritual activism: Living in the identity of the Sovereign Integral consciousness. The word- concept “Sovereign Integral” is encoded, unifying the two aspects of the One Being: Sovereign and individuated, and integral as One. We are both sovereign and unique expressions of the one, unified Being.

Words are simply words, but the concept of the One Being as the Sovereign Integral consciousness is the basis of spiritual activism because it is through the expression of this consciousness—this specific level of consciousness—that we gain a familiarity with the quantum level of our existence as a collective, potent entity that cannot be imprisoned, marginalized, or influenced by the mind."

(evt3_spiritual_activism.4)

Last edited by seed on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you seem to have missed the point of our creation being individuated Seed ... and the purpose that it serves the One who is All ... why would IT fragment its self into billions of pieces, if it did not serve a purpose ... to deny that you have free will, is to deny the responsibility that you have as an individual ... to contribute something UNIQUE to the collective ... there is no LAW (of One) we are all free to choose what ever we want to experience - we collectively choose to experience Separation and Independence ... whether you believe that our not, to deny that you are Unique and that your Uniqueness serves a purpose by homogenizing your life is not serving the purpose of this Experiment in any way shape or form. ... it is a cop out ... and completely shirks your responsibility .

If Nat had YOUR interest in mind, he would be trying to assist you to PREPARE for the shift ... instead he encourages you to ignore the proven way, the LTO offers to save yourself.

please note Seed ... the Wmms do not say anything about "saving others" ... they are written so that the INDIVIDUAL may save their SELF ... the transformation is of the INDIVIDUAL Entity ... no one can do it for you ... but if all you, who choose not to use them to do that, want to gather together (misery loves company) in your ignorance - believing that someone is going to do it FOR you ... like Jesus, who died for all our sins bla bla bla ... you have been decieved - Jesus told us that "THE TRUTH" would set us FREE ... so that we would be able to free our SELF ... you are not responsible for anyone else ... and you can not give that responsibility to anyone else ... The Wmms give you the truth, and it will set you free from your dependency on the Human Mind System ... that was designed to Suppress the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

the two words, that identify this species is Sovereign - which means Independent -Creator of one's own reality ... and Integral -equal part/value of a whole ... The part of you that animates your (eternal) Life, is the individuated piece of "god" within you - which is your spiritual center as well - and it can be positioned outside of the HI (in a SI state of consciousness) - It is the heart of the Entity - and it appreciates this opportunity that it has to be Unique, It inspires the motion of your being - and being an unique individual is possible because the Creator is Unique and this "trait" identifies you as a Sovereign Entity of the Central Race ... you do not need a guide - the heart of the Entity is your Wholeness Navigator ... It has your best interest programed into its design - its Consciousness is what Individuates you ... and was later, according to a plan, fragmented by YOU and everyone else of this species so that we could better appreciate Wholeness - If you can look around you and see how fragmented our "society" is - you can also understand that it is due to the species fragmented state of consciousness - and unless you discovered some other "way" to restore your original state of consciousness - and you completed the process, and have reintegrated your spiritual components with your physical component, and they are operating as one consciousness (your Individuated Consciousness) - you need to restore your consciousness of who YOU are Seed ... and release your dependence on others ... be Sovereign, Seed, you are already part of the Whole ... REALize your true identiy as a Sovereign Integral - come out from nat's shadow, and BE YOU - and save yourself - you have that ability and no one can do it for you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:41 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The guru complex is controlled by the followers - these are the ones who assign the function of the personality which is adored.

Indeed, any consciousness which adores a particular personality and focuses the attention onto that personality is assigning their own desires as to what the object of adoration must be in order for it to be able to be adored.

Even if the object of adoration is NOT that in truth, as long as it doesn't burst the followers bubble by denying or otherwise trying to convince the follower that he/she is NOT that which the followers imaginations have bestowed on the guru, the guru remains adored, and is controlled by the follower as long as this continues.

The follower essentially wants to hear from an external voice, the words which allow the follower to feel nice and fuzzy and warmth and love because this is what gives the follower the illusion that they are where they need to be, without the responsibility of having to say so themselves.

Part of the process involves the guru having to speak in poetic mysterious spiritual language, have 'an aura' around and about, a nice friendly charming smile, and reflect back to the adorer the impression that the adorer is the most important thing in the universe, while the adorer exhibits 'humility' and remains in denial reflecting the adoration back upon the guru, which makes the guru feel all warm and fuzzy and worthy of adoration.

It is a closed system - and entity in its own right, but one which is intolerant of any perceived competition, which is outside of its own influence.

This is the precise reason why James remains anon. This does not stop 'followers' from adoring their imaginations of him, but it does curtail the reflection process - for the image is illusion, and the real James is not an icon with any form the followers can assign whatever they want onto their image of him, as an individual he is free from their direct control and while Mark is the medium between James and the world James communicating to 'our' world, even if Mark used this position of trust as a way of controlling what James receives from the public and what he does not, James has other ways of circumnavigating such a control technique - we all do.

Inevitably - as we are informed by Lyricus through James, we each must be our own 'self' moving from the dynamics of 'control/controller' to 'little-self/big-self' integration - then these small childish interactions will effectively be ejected from the forum.

Until then, they are useful for insight and understanding of human drama dynamics and information which might assist those awakening.

Does anyone which to discuss the materials?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:16 pm 

:) I do.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:28 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I have been waiting to ask you nathan - for the old folk I am who doesn't always 'get it' would you like to explain to me in simple yet clear terminology why it is that simon manipulates and is lying.
(If you didnt say he was lying, just ignore that comment - the thread wandered off and I cant be bothered revisiting the older posts to establish what it was that was said - just in the spirit of things can you express why this is your understanding and how it matters.
thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Also - if you want to please provide a page number(s) to referrence the aspects in which you see this about Simon and I will have a read up...your assistance is appreciated

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 pm 

You can choose a scene. I'll show you. Let's go into it together.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:20 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
"The source of spiritual activism is not of the mind. Therefore, it requires a new way of thinking about one’s identity. This is the first step in the method of spiritual activism: Living in the identity of the Sovereign Integral consciousness. The word- concept “Sovereign Integral” is encoded, unifying the two aspects of the One Being: Sovereign and individuated, and integral as One. We are both sovereign and unique expressions of the one, unified Being.

Words are simply words, but the concept of the One Being as the Sovereign Integral consciousness is the basis of spiritual activism because it is through the expression of this consciousness—this specific level of consciousness—that we gain a familiarity with the quantum level of our existence as a collective, potent entity that cannot be imprisoned, marginalized, or influenced by the mind."

(evt3_spiritual_activism.4)

When James encountered the collective of the future(the 2nd interview with Mark) which we all are he did not lose his individuality if anything, instead, it was enhanced for the encounter. What do you think James means when he says to bring out the fragment of unique light we each are? The One Being is BOTH each individual and All as a collective. You really don't have any idea of what the "individuated consciousness" is or its purpose do you seed? However, I understand for all the programming you still have to change to be able to not be influenced by egos like CV and the darker energies that he channels. Your weakness is well known and well documented.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:33 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

You can choose a scene. I'll show you. Let's go into it together.

Well personally, I would rather focus on the character Anmael as a matter of interest, and this "How Simon Manipulates" is something you want to focus upon so you choose the scene that might best show what it is you are seeing and I will listen and perhaps comment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 pm 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
Also - if you want to please provide a page number(s) to referrence the aspects in which you see this about Simon and I will have a read up...your assistance is appreciated

Perhaps, if you actually bothered to read TDP you would know but alas you rather take the shortcut of reading someone else's interpretation or you are afraid of the encoding of the story. You needn't worry about that, only those who are open to it receive it and in the context of the whole story. CV isn't open to it either, he lacks the sensitivity necessary to be able to detect it such as you do and because he and you are more bent on disproving James for your jealousy of him. This thread does not qualify for discussion by people who are sincere about sharing their findings about the story and this is why:

Quote:
One of the unfortunate realities of these organizations, as they evolve and become influential, is they attract new energies (interdimensionally), and from these new energies , new directions arise. So, while you could say that the initial trajectory of these organizations was centered on the esoteric and ancient knowledge , they increasingly became infected with the lower energies of psychic and lower mind phenomena. Over time these energies created new obsessions within the leadership to further segment their organizations....were able to conduct different agendas undetected.
(Italics and emphasis mine).

INTERVIEW WITH JAMES BY THE CONSCIOUS MEDIA NETWORK

Both you and CV are infected with the lower energies because they thrive on the egos of people like you WITH YOUR DEVICE THAT THEY CHANNEL THROUGH AND CV'S EGO . This thread is a farce AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DORHMAN PROPHECY.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Of course you want to focus on Anmael the son of Anu Bill. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:50 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Speaking for myself.
That is idiotic.

Don't let it prevent you -Deborah- from discussing the materials, even if it may attract accusations that you are infiltrating for some organisation for some lower energies of psychic and lower mind phenomena - it is a risk we all must take if we are to assist with the spreading of this good news...there will always be voices raised in alarm and accusation, but they do so because they have no thing better to do.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:01 pm 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
Speaking for myself.
That is idiotic.

Don't let it prevent you -Deborah- from discussing the materials, even if it may attract accusations that you are infiltrating for some organisation for some lower energies of psychic and lower mind phenomena - it is a risk we all must take if we are to assist with the spreading of this good news...there will always be voices raised in alarm and accusation, but they do so because they have no thing better to do.

Hey lover of son of Anu and defender of the Annunaki ways, this thread does not qualify for any kind of serious discussion about TDP except by people like you who like the troll, CV, do all you can to trash James and his work and this thread proves it. Actually, you don't need to know much else about Anu's son, this thread shows how much his work is alive and well. have you tried the "Biss" machine yet? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Of course you want to focus on Anmael the son of Anu Bill. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well one day I am 'Anu' to you , the next I am 'the son of Anu' to you, and as long as I am these things to you, I control you and you do not realize that I make you post complaint and accusation about me because I can, and it assists me in my dastardly plan bwahahahah...

I would hardly be noticed otherwise, and that just would not do.

You are mine for me to do with whatever I want, which admittedly isn't a great deal, but as I say, you have your uses.

Even now when I expose my power over you, you will not be able to resist me. This information will have no affect on your controlling this animosity because I make you do this and you have no choice but to obey me....you are an empty animation I have filled for my own purposes.

Bwahahahaha!

just kidding you dipwit - your animosity is your own

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 pm 
Posting Freak

:roll: Yawn.

(Bill is trying to find where in TDP a "bliss" machine is mentioned to see what it does. :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:41 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:46 pm 
Posting Freak

"There is a savior emerging for humanity, it is the Collective Spiritual Center flowing into a sufficient number of human instruments that will reassign the trajectory of humanity to a new course plotted by the tone of equality, the regal sphere of our connectedness, and the surety of our collective heart."

(evt3_Spiritual__Activism.4)

:)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Chapter 67: Inside Forgiveness

"The best answer I can give you, is that Kamil allowed it and not because he had to or that it was preordained by some higher power, but because he chose you."

Maia looked confused. "You're saying he died because of me?

Simon gave a long sigh as though he wished he could go back in time and rephrase his words.

"Maia, you're not an ordinary woman. You're the one who will defend us, who will see us through. You're the one that I've waited for to connect us, to clear a path to Oneness for all of us who are prepared. Kamil, the deeper side of him, knew this. He was here to serve you. He was not the Grand Portal; he was the one who opened the door to the Grand Portal. The Grand portal is inside you, right as we speak, gathering itself within your womb."

Maias face contorted. "Your saying I'm pregnant?"

Simon nodded.

"How do you know?" Maia asked with tears in her eyes. "How could you possibly know?"

"I just do," Simon announced. "I can't explain how I know."

"So it's a hunch?"

"If that's what you'd like to call it. Then, yes it's a hunch."

There was a long pause, and somewhere in the distance thunder droned to the staccato clicks of crickets.

"Simon?"

"Yes."

"If what you say is true, that I'm supposed to connect us and all of the other things you mentioned, how will I possibly do that, being me? Shouldn't some transformation take place to give me special powers... I don't know. I just feel so inadequate..."

"Perhaps these powers are growing inside you."

Maia looked at Simon and smiled. She hoped his hunch was right. "I forgive God. I wish I had never said those things.... I hope he forgives me."

"My dear Maia there has never been a time that God has needed to forgive you. It is always you who needs to forgive yourself."

(Page 505- The Dohrman Prophecy)

Last edited by seed on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:07 pm 
Posting Freak

You keep quoting in ignorance Leslie seed. Listen to the 2nd interview with James that Mark gave . Nowhere does James say to be an individual is less than the collective. He does say we are BOTH. When red its hard to see red iof you get my meaning which I doubt you do. What don't you understand about this or is it that CV doesn't approve? It's really boring with you quoting all the time and not having a clue what it means. Maybe you should start quoting CV since you can't discern the difference between him and James. Now that you and CV are one in ego it makes it almost impossible to know which head this is coming from huh? That's called delusion honey. :shock:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:09 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 pm 
Posting Freak

You got me there Bill. Whatever your purpose is in using that, using being the key verb. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next