WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:32 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
bla bla bla Nat - it is percieved as SPAM and self promotional and pretty obvious why you post them here, because they are deceptively disguised as Wmms . If anyone is interested in You, they can go to your profile and see your list of webpages ... otherwise it is spam ... pretty plain and simple .

fragmenting the Wmms distorts them ... overlaying them with your vision diverts them from manifesting the "seed visions" of FSI ... your vision overshadows the new intelligence with a perspective that is out of alignment with the Plan of FS ... because it sees you as a Savior ... in a world of the mind, that will soon no longer appeal to most of humanity ...

save your SELF Nat... that is why it brought you here.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Only your opinion and that of a few others, count on one hand, who feel this judging is what you must do, but no-one else is interested in this either. I'm not interested in how my work appeals to others or not, it is in my daily life that the real revelation takes place and not in some gloomy discussions with a few frustrated old people, excuse my language. My work is truly commissioned with Lyricus, whether anyone believes it or not. You have a real life reality here. Ban me, kill me, but the work stands the test of time, and blind followers like you then defend it against new true voices, so it has always been, the new is corrupted by people like you.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the First Point, Nat, of this forum, is discussing the Wmms ... I can see how some would see your vids as your way of "discussing" the WMms ... but you see the first point of a discussion, is an interchange or exchange or intergration of perceptions ... not just your single response to it, superficially ... on video. What if we all, submitted our version of the materials to U tube ... do you see how confusing it would be ... because we ALL have our own perspective of these materials Nat - not just YOU.

the materials speak for themselves ... and anyone can claim that they speak for Lyricus ... last week you were claiming you are First Source personified ... a few years back you proclaimed yourself a guru and renamed yourself ... you claim everything but the fact that you are an individuated consciousness that is equal to all other SECUs - serving the exact same purpose as everyone else, whether you choose to REALize it or not we ALL have the SAME origins and destiny, NAT -... The materials state that we are all Wingmakers ... I don't know what that translates into in Natsville, but in this NOW, it means that we are all EQUAL nat, you are not "exceptional" even if you are on a mission from Lyricus - we all are :lol:

look up "discussion" and ask yourself, if you are so enlightened why you can't carry one on ....

a : to investigate by reasoning or argument
b : to present in detail for examination or consideration

being a member of Lyricus didn't mean that James didn't have to transform is own state of consciousness ... you haven't even begun that process and you believe you KNOW what you are talking about ... how is that, Nat, when even James had to USE these materials to transform himself... there are no exceptions Nat ... not for James, or Jesus or Buddah, or Shiva or Mohamad or St Germain, or for Planetary, Galactic and Universal Teachers of Light - they all had to transform before they could progress.

This is your opportunity to do that Nat - we all come to this crossroad, you can continue on the loop that you have been on for ten thousand lifetimes, in whatever HI ... or in all of them, but NOW is the first time, anyone ever had the opportunity to fast track evolution and to transform their own state of consciousness beyond evolutionary constraints - because NOW is the only time in this particular Time sequence that this is possible ... and you have openly resisted that opportunity ... of your own free will ... so claim whatever you want Nat, who you are, is revealed in your self-expression ... you can believe you are anything, but until you can express your self, without intent or judgments, you have not transformed your Consciousness of who you actually are .... James isn't promoting himself, nat, he is promoting the Wmms ... all in one piece

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:58 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
I never called myself a guru... So, you're talking rubbish like this all the time. Then how can you expect anyone to take you serious enough and discuss matters? All you do is judge and moan and tell silly untruths, manipulate. This is precisely why James would not be active on a forum, people are not yet beyond the stage that they make an entertainment of all that they personally touch... But I don't mind anything, personally.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:42 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Posts: 286
No-one is without their human fragilities and as harsh as Starduster’s comments and opinions may be at times the essence behind them is a powerful stand up to any energy that even slightly hints at attempting to manipulate and control - whether coming from an innocent or from a far more calculated malevolent path. Everyone falls into this category - at different times - but when there is a coherent space all is seen for what it is and choices are made.

Yes, there are many who fear to tread here after a simple scan of how their communication runs the immediate risk of being misconstrued to be too new-agey, flowery, schmoozy or egotistical. It is up to the individual to recognize their own purpose and their own self worth and in doing so the result and desire to communicate will reflect this. There are many forces of light and as such there are forces that wish to subjugate and control - I admire those that vehemently hold their ground, in whatever way they can, to controlling forces; even when their actions can occasionally tip out of balance and reflect turbulence. It is their unfailing courage that always rectifies their imbalances.

Let us ponder the scenario here if there were no “warriors” protecting this forum from the camouflaged subjugators wrapped up in superficial love - superficial peace - a misguided understanding of oneness - and superficial schmooze; the result would be far worse off than it is now - for in every act of valor, the observer is indirectly redirected to the Source Materials and inadvertently Themselves - spelt out - they are not swimming in a forum of individual paths that encourage others to do same, follow same, or explore comparisons to distract.

In time, when those of pure light gain their confidence and have a desire to engage in an environment that sees warriors of light standing at the gates, they will not fear to walk up and say hello. The warrior of light has purpose and courage and yes, they can appear to be monstrous to approach - but this is their honesty, their transparence - they are not camouflaged with a benevolence that can reveal itself later as a malevolence far more monstrous; warriors of light are not infallible and individuals have to make their own discernments as to who is and who isn’t and then decide whether they choose to judge or disrespect their infallibilities.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:11 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Her manipulation is not slightly... So your comment is quite twisted. Do you understand?

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:22 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:28 pm
Posts: 622
Tolsap, your posting is so full of the energetics of the When-Which-How practice that the feelings behind your writings were felt. I feel you were really inspired to post them. They were greatly appreciated by my heart.

_________________
"The Heart is the Temple of Wisdom." John Berges, The Weather Composer, ©2013, WingMakers, LLC
http://www.planetwork.co


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:03 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Even the obvious manipulation is commonly applied against what they perceive to be more subtle manipulation, which is quite obviously another form of hierarchical manipulation. First you have to see the obvious. Simon's manipulations - or Anu's for that matter - are so far removed from this, you can simply never understand or even begin to consider. One would not believe, not want to listen, not be interested in such possibilities. I understand the courage to stand up against what you don't understand, but the point is always new consideration, a readiness to explore, not judge or make quick statements. Do as you wish, but this is a point that will keep returning until you are ready to face it, even as a group, there-is-no-other-way. The heart does not manipulate perspective.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Last edited by hidelight on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Posts: 286
Hello Hidelight, your question to me is very open-ended. For my understanding is not the same as yours, nor is it the same as anyone else’s. You ask of me to speak with a voice of authority - an authority of your understanding, or mine; and this, my friend, I cannot do. I do however understand your questioning, for in times past, I have attempted many a time to exuberate this understanding that you seek.

The only authority I have is over my own understanding, my own perceptions, my own knowing, my own truths and my own growth, and my own choice to contribute to a universe of wonder, exploration, creativity, joy and peace - a universe that does not need to extract from another to accomplish my own desires of exploration and creativity.

The twisting I cannot and will not fathom friend, it is yours to unravel.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:06 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
No, I don't ask that.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:27 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Judgment and generalization are two things to avoid. Starduster judges, and you generalize positively around her position. Both are manipulation or influencing other perspectives. These are basic understandings, one simple truth, absolute in their understanding. All I'm saying myself is you cannot accept rough manipulation and be ready to tackle Simon's or mine for example, if one would think I do that. This is all I'm saying or implying. You are encouraging rough manipulation because you rightly appreciate the positive motive in it. It is not very complex.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:12 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Posts: 286
Hidelight Quote: All I'm saying myself is you cannot accept rough manipulation and be ready to tackle Simon's or mine for example, if one would think I do that. This is all I'm saying or implying. You are encouraging rough manipulation because you rightly appreciate the positive motive in it. It is not very complex.

I believe you are right and it is not very complex - much the same as a child needs time to evolve from its seeming complexities to the apparent simplicities - but let’s expose this simplicity, as I believe you are rightly pointing to.

So, I am interpreting from what you are saying to me that I am encouraging rough manipulation - and by this I am interpreting you mean deeper penetration beyond the obvious, in other words you wish to communicate from a deeper layer of consciousness - but you have reflected that I am not ready to accept this deeper penetration. If my interpretations of your communications are correct, then I wish to confirm to you that I do not have any reticence in engaging - (I prefer this terminology to tackle) - in your perspectives and conversation.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:23 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
If you say you are ready to, you are. Sometimes I say "you" when I mean a specific tendency in general, the perspective that continues this engagement into conflict and judgment for instance. Of course you don't want that. Then, what would you want to go into first of what we have here? Thank you.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Posts: 286
I have no thing that I wish to go into Hidelight. But what we have here is the opportunity to share our unique perspectives. Would you not agree that an individual experience - that is not contaminated with the prose of “I am better than you” or “I am a martyr and sacrifice myself because I am of a more powerful essence than you and therefore you will eventually have love and peace in your life”, etc - is far more productive to the whole, to unity, than the conflict of one’s expression that believes it has to validate their martyrdom by seeking others to see it and have them say “oh wow, I wish I had that, or, wow you are really a beautiful loving person because you are so gifted with the essence of ????? so please tell me what to do!”

I correct myself, verbal communication reflecting sovereignty to oneself and the respect of sovereignty in others is what I want to go into.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:34 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
hidelight wrote:
I never called myself a guru... So, you're talking rubbish like this all the time. Then how can you expect anyone to take you serious enough and discuss matters? All you do is judge and moan and tell silly untruths, manipulate. This is precisely why James would not be active on a forum, people are not yet beyond the stage that they make an entertainment of all that they personally touch... But I don't mind anything, personally.



come one Nat .... all of a sudden you started calling yourself gargantua-alii-baba or something equally as pretentious - after a trip to India and after posting the teachings of some guru you had been following (that year) as if he had "anointed you" .... you change your personality to fit you mood like it was clothing ... if you KNEW who you were, and why you are HERE - you wouldn't need to try to impress us with your phoney credentials ... because we all have the same Identity - we are SECUs - with the potential to acquire a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... and obviously you aren't THERE yet because you are still judging others - comparing their BS to yours and ignoring the First Point of Being HERE - NOW

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
I would agree Tolsap, but I don't see anyone here behaving in such fashion, and even if I would, I wouldn't pay my attention to that. Do you understand? Do not judge anyone for anything, for as long as one does, all those who judge - no matter how ugly or high in the sky it gets - are one entity with them, judging themselves as well as any higher unity in existence. Freedom doesn't mean suffering martyrdom or being more than another. You're always mentioning some superiority to me. Is this something you see in me? Do you think I behave as more superior than another? Why is this? Is this because I behave in a more cultivated way? What is exactly the problem? You seem to say, no, there's no problem, but.

All I want, as I said before and keep emphasize, is communicate, simply, intently, purposefully without limitations. I don't mind what it's about, really. Though one always keeps an eye on everything and what thread we speak, all must feel free without judgment. Even among the worst manipulation, truth may be.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:51 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 2850
The Rising Heart technique placed in a wider context reads more coherently to me.

"The Planetary Teachers are generally embodied, while the Central Sun Teachers are mostly operating in their light bodies on higher dimensions, and in some cases, other galaxies. The Planetary Teachers of Light require activation, internal coherence, a balanced inflow and outflow of love and light through a virtuous and heart-filled behavioral system, and the quiet of re-connection time to rejuvenate and rebalance their human instrument.

The Rising Heart technique is a system to achieve each of these requirements. It is not the only way; it is a proven way. It is a framework that can be adapted and modified to suit an individual’s preferences of imagination and intuition. The teachers of light are quantum beings of great power. Though they wear human instruments of density and distortion, they never lose sight of their rightful purpose and the ultimate ascendancy of their family of light.

The human instrument is a fabric of frustration for the teachers of light, as they know well what they are, but like a ballet dancer wearing a spacesuit, they are not able to express the fullness of their higher wisdom in the material worlds. This frustration is coupled to the third dimension construct that teachers must teach through words—spoken or written—and yet we tell you that it is through your behavioral system, the expression of your virtuous heart and the application of techniques like the Rising Heart that define you as a teacher of light.

The writings of the Planetary Teachers are telepathically transmitted by the Central Sun teachers, who in turn translate the energetics of the Central Sun and step-down these higher energies into the vocabulary of the human family. This is the system of dispensation that prevails on all planets until the species achieves fifth dimensional equilibrium, at which time, the communication from the Central Sun is direct and immediate. The Central Sun, in essence, is opening the channels of telepathic communication to the teachers of light so they are able to transmit the vibratory energies to the general masses entrenched in the energetic quagmire of the previous and current dimensions.

As planets ascend inter-dimensionally they require a higher connection to the Central Sun to draw them from their present dimensional grid into the next level, and this is precisely what the Central Sun Teachers instruct the Planetary Teachers to do: to facilitate this higher connection through various techniques that activate the light body of the teachers of light so they may collectively create this higher connection.

If you will inhale the light of the Central Sun, and take it into your soul’s workshop, adding your fingerprint of love for your brothers and sisters, and then release this higher light to them and your planet, you are creating this higher connection in this simple act. Not only for yourself, but for all. All of the human family benefits for we all rise on the same currents of divine love and the higher intelligence that pervades it.

The teachers of light have the opportunity to re-energize their association of the breath and heartbeat and feel their rhythmic energy as the connection to life and the higher, universal intelligence that flows from the Grand Central Sun. In doing this, you bring yourself into alignment to the Grand Awakening, as the higher truths are being downloaded to your world. Your human family—living between the forces of light and dark—will awaken to the multidimensional world and leave the fields of illusion behind, never to return." (The Rising Heart)

_________________
All is well within our heart.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:23 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Posts: 286
Hidelight Quote: I would agree Tolsap, but I don't see anyone here behaving in such fashion, and even if I would, I wouldn't pay attention to that. Do you understand? Do not judge anyone for anything, for as long as one does, all those who judge - no matter how ugly or high in the sky it gets - are one entity with them, judging themselves as well as any higher unity in existence. Freedom doesn't mean suffering martyrdom or being more than another. You're always mentioning some superiority to me. Is this something you see in me? Do you think I behave as more superior than another? Why is this? Is it because I behave in a more cultivated way? What is exactly the problem? You seem to say, no, there's no problem, but.
All I want, as I said before and keep stressing, is communicate, simply, intently, purposefully without limitations. I don't mind what it's about, really.


Let me be very clear about my perceptions. Whilst we continue to dance, paddle, wallow, fly, whatever one’s choice of motion is - I will not deny the fact that whilst I reside and observe in this physical dimension that there are macro activities that I do not resonate with. Let’s set aside the conflict of war for a moment and look at another example: the glorification of charities, especially when they are televised for 24 hours on mainstream media. I humbly request a relaxation of distortion of my interpretations for a moment - for I too gladly provide 3D assistance - but what my local universe are shocked to hear from me is my repugnance toward these situations that are supposedly there to reflect the great loving, compassionate human race - how deep does one have to go before they recognize that the act of a charity organization, which humankind believe is a wondrous thing, is actually a despicable representation of a species because that species has abominable situations on its planet that it actually “requires” a charity to beg from so it can provide those in need of the charity: i.e. food to a starving child; medical attention; etc and when it does, only a small percentage actually benefit from this. These acts are actually celebrated and indeed the greatest celebrities stand up to be included in the show - need I say more! Does this mean I am callous and do not support charities - no, I simply recognize their lack of transparency. Do I judge this - Yes! Do I stop at this judgment thereby rendering myself and my opinions to be innocent and good, therefore all those that birth charities are bad? No, I go one step further - I question my judgment - for before one can “not judge another” one needs to understand what this means beyond the first layer of definition!

So what should I do now? Ah yes, according to your doctrine of words I should just accept what I have decided to question and continue to tell all and sundry that all is okay, do not worry, we are all one, and all will turn out wonderful in the long haul toward peace and joy - because there are people on the planet that have seen into the wonderful dimensions of love, spirit, God, Source, etc and they know that if you do not judge a despicable act then you have contributed to it never happening again! Terrific, that is a wonderful thing to hear, for who am I, a small individual to affect the vast atrocities on the planet. Yes, I don’t know what the hell that means but I like it and so I will sit back, not judge, nor question, and I will continue to be complacent in all my actions, for all will be well because someone who has seen more than me told me so and therefore I can continue doing anything I want because I will not be judged for it.

Do you not recognize what you convey? Do you not recognize that in your desire to be helpful and inspirational you can at times distort? Do you not recognize that it is our own actions and behaviors that are most beneficial to the purpose of love and unity that we wish to know and reflect? And responsibility of those actions is important because Heart Virtue contributions to the CHEF are far more productive than ignorantly avoiding the misdemeanors! So what actions should an individual take? Well, if one arrives at this question from their judgments and questioning and asks for guidance then they can of course be steered to search for themselves to find their own answers to these internal quandaries; and of course those of us here would suggest they take a look at the WM Materials and consider the practices of the Quantum Pause and the Heart Virtues.

Hidelight quote: Is it because I behave in a more cultivated way?

Before you proceed friend let me lend you a hand. One who professes they know all because they can interpret one set of languages or codes, be it art, music, poetry, spiritual voices or apparitions; hieroglyphics or physical manifestation of miracles, etc, etc - should perhaps be wary not to question another for not being able to interpret or be skilled in these arenas, for each person has their own individual skills to interpret. The WM Materials have deliberately opened their doors to many skills of interpretation - the written word is one of them.

We so commonly use the verbal and written word without even thinking, yes without even thinking! We don’t even think about what we say or write, let alone let it dwell in the heart to be encoded with the frequencies of the Heart Virtues before we emit the sound, or the word on paper. Because this is such a common phenomena it is oft overlooked. But to someone like me who is deficient in the abilities to interpret the language of art, poetry, music, hieroglyphics, etc and their symbolism, does not mean that I lack the ability to continually learn the art of a Sovereign Perspective - for my gift is the written word, therefore in the concept of wholeness and its interpretation I do not lack the skills to acquire such. Remember this, when you choose to use the written word to question, snare and steer with a shallow and hollow usage of the language of words.

Teacher: You know this, I agree, but you have not necessarily practiced it. It is a principle of life to practice discretion and discernment, and while people will think this concept elementary, it is a critical difference in living life in a state of fulfilment or, as you put it, frustration.

Hidelight Quote: All I want, as I said before and keep stressing, is communicate, simply, intently, purposefully without limitations.
I don't mind what it's about, really.


That is clearly obvious from your expressions, perhaps revisit them and we can meet again.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:43 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
hidelight wrote:
Judgment and generalization are two things to avoid. Starduster judges, and you generalize positively around her position. Both are manipulation or influencing other perspectives. These are basic understandings, one simple truth, absolute in their understanding. All I'm saying myself is you cannot accept rough manipulation and be ready to tackle Simon's or mine for example, if one would think I do that. This is all I'm saying or implying. You are encouraging rough manipulation because you rightly appreciate the positive motive in it. It is not very complex.



I do not judge Nat, I point out where your BS is out of alignment with the Wmms -where you intentionally try to distract us from discussing the WMMs ... and deal WITH your ignorance ... I don't blame you for believing what you believe - I understand why you believe what you believe ...We all believe that we are "special" (our mums told us so) --- but that is just because the HMS has perverted the word "unique" ... being a unique member of a species where every individual is unique - makes you "normal" - dare I say "average" ... we were all "chosen" to serve a higher purpose, just some choose to Ignore that the "higher purpose" is available for us all to serve ... not just selected individuals ... and to be totally honest - there is nothing unique about your BS ... not ONE thing ... and anyone who has been "around the block" knows where you stole the flowers for your bouquet ... you are a theif Nat ...and just because you aren't trying to sell what you have stolen from others, doesn't make you less of a thief but it does require that you become a liar too ... of course, you aren't fooling anyone but yourself ... and a few newbies to these materials ...

you have been told not to post in the WMF but you choose to ignore the fact that your banning was the results of your disresptect of the Wmms and was necessary to dis-associate you and your BS from the LTO's work. The fact that you are banned from this forum, is evidence that you have no association with the LTO - they (the other 165 members of the LTO, incarnated here, now), all work Independently of each other - if you were "on assignment" you would have some "new intelligence" to offer to validate your association with them . You have no association with the Lyricus Teaching Order , you have nothing "new" to offer ... your BS failed in the past - taking fragments from them, to create a patchwork quilt is not going to make them whole - but leaves your BS full of holes (that you are trying now to fill in with fragments of the WMMs).


the Wmms are Whole ... each concept in them is Whole, they are not fragments they are support beams placed upon a secure foundation that will bear the weight of ALL that IS

your foundations are based upon the shifting sands of consensus realities ... what worked for Confucius was never intended to work today - we were living in different frequencies ... can you at least admit to that ? The Wmms offer us a way to tap into a clear frequency ... and invite us to transform ourselves, so that we can transmit that frequency into MEST - one person at a time - until it becomes the consensus reality NOW ... you are either contributing to that work - or not Nat ... apparently NOT Nat, because, so far nothing you have contributed is new or unique ... all it amounts to is static because the frequencies you are channeling conflict with the Harmony of the frequencies of Love ...

we all agreed to focus on the Wmms when we joined the WMF ... you can't blame any of us, because you choose not to do that ... pointing it out to you is the only way we have of dealing with your ignorance - it is an act of love, if my effort to show you what you ignored, results in your awareness of what you are not capable of comprehending in a fragmented state of consciousness ... resisting the awareness that the transformation allow us to experience is a choice you made and will have to deal with for the rest of your life, Nat, and you have no one to blame for that other than your self ... I am not responsible for your choices - nothing prevents you from transforming your own state of consciousness.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:52 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm
Posts: 464
Tolsap wrote:
One who professes they know all because they can interpret one set of languages or codes, be it art, music, poetry, spiritual voices or apparitions; hieroglyphics or physical manifestation of miracles, etc, etc - should perhaps be wary not to question another for not being able to interpret or be skilled in these arenas, for each person has their own individual skills to interpret. The WM Materials have deliberately opened their doors to many skills of interpretation - the written word is one of them.

We so commonly use the verbal and written word without even thinking, yes without even thinking! We don’t even think about what we say or write, let alone let it dwell in the heart to be encoded with the frequencies of the Heart Virtues before we emit the sound, or the word on paper.


Thank you Tolsap. I appreciate this.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:56 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Dear Tolsap

First of all, my words are no doctrine, and when you react to them as such, and criticize them for that, then this is only your own frustration speaking. Secondly, why do you always presume I do not agree with your perspectives and righteously imply that my words would somehow mean this, without further quest for clarity or proper invitation to dialogue, which is only common sense. You all jump on each other's boat against another, remember. There is no being more spiritual than another. Even when this one is claiming First Source and it irritates you, I say to you don't judge. It's not a doctrine, for I judge just as you. When I say don't judge, I mean don't judge another. Am I making myself clear? I have always said there is nothing wrong with judgment per se, but then exactly the same flock or herd attitude jumped on me, you know. Now from the other side. First communicate so all may be clear to you. Not so another will tell you. Am I stupid? Do you think I haven't concerned myself about all you say? Beware of assumptions; we're not saying what you say we're saying. You are judging another human being who's not doing anything wrong. This is adding to all that which you'd love to see disappear. You are frustrated and I am your beloved victim friend who's not accepting the nonsense. And this is valor. No matter how good and honest and right you are in what you say, what you are doing is part of the problem. Not what I am doing.

Gaurinathan

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Last edited by hidelight on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:08 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I appreciate what you have quoted here Seed, and while my perspective intended to valadate that, I understand why you believe it is important to quote the actual materials - which validate that fact that the "embodied" teachers "require activation " - ie the triggering of the transformation - that results in "internal coherence" when all of the Entity's components are integrated into One Consciousness ... and that blance is maintained by an equal "inflow and outflow of love and light through a virtuous and heart-filled behavioral system" - which is the natural state of being of those experiencing the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness

seed wrote:
The Rising Heart technique placed in a wider context reads more coherently to me.



"The Planetary Teachers are generally embodied, while the Central Sun Teachers are mostly operating in their light bodies on higher dimensions, and in some cases, other galaxies. The Planetary Teachers of Light require activation, internal coherence, a balanced inflow and outflow of love and light through a virtuous and heart-filled behavioral system, and the quiet of re-connection time to rejuvenate and rebalanced their human instrument.

The Rising Heart technique is a system to achieve each of these requirements. It is not the only way; it is a proven way. It is a framework that can be adapted and modified to suit an individual’s preferences of imagination and intuition. The teachers of light are quantum beings of great power. Though they wear human instruments of density and distortion, they never lose sight of their rightful purpose and the ultimate ascendancy of their family of light.


We are told that our species purpose is to "transfer knowledge" ... and that we can not do that with a fragmented consciousness, and a heart distorted by emotional and historical baggage - that block the inflow of Love and light ... until we transform our state of consciousness and aquire a Wholeness Perspective, we can't even begin to clear the blockage that prevents us from letting Love and Light flow through it - until it is neutralized, it will continue to distort the frequencies of the "knowledge" it is "transfering" - It is not for us to "translate" - all we were created to do, is transfer it in its AUTHENTIC form ...




The human instrument is a fabric of frustration for the teachers of light, as they know well what they are, but like a ballet dancer wearing a spacesuit, they are not able to express the fullness of their higher wisdom in the material worlds. This frustration is coupled to the third dimension construct that teachers must teach through words—spoken or written—and yet we tell you that it is through your behavioral system, the expression of your virtuous heart and the application of techniques like the Rising Heart that define you as a teacher of light.

yes this is exactly what I was trying to point out - it doesn't matter what Nat is saying - his behavior - posting in a forum where he has been banned - says it all - it says, I will not respect this forum, its guideline, its administrators, it purpose, its members, its concepts or its techniques ... it tells us clearly that Nat will not comply with the wishes of "the many" who created, maintain and contribute to its purpose . There is no excuse for his behavior - it reveals his intent to IGNORE why he came here in the first place.




The writings of the Planetary Teachers are telepathically transmitted by the Central Sun teachers, who in turn translate the energetics of the Central Sun and step-down these higher energies into the vocabulary of the human family. This is the system of dispensation that prevails on all planets until the species achieves fifth dimensional equilibrium, at which time, the communication from the Central Sun is direct and immediate. The Central Sun, in essence, is opening the channels of telepathic communication to the teachers of light so they are able to transmit the vibratory energies to the general masses entrenched in the energetic quagmire of the previous and current dimensions.

as stated above, The writings of the WMMs are the writtings of the Central Sun teachers - they were pass on to us by embodied Planatary Teachers aka LTO ... none of these teacher WROTE them - they are "transfering knowledge" that is already established - Nat is making it up as he goes along and trying to pass it off as genuine unadulterated "love and light" when it only contains fragments of love and light ... to attract the truth seeker into his black hole.

As planets ascend inter-dimensionally they require a higher connection to the Central Sun to draw them from their present dimensional grid into the next level, and this is precisely what the Central Sun Teachers instruct the Planetary Teachers to do: to facilitate this higher connection through various techniques that activate the light body of the teachers of light so they may collectively create this higher connection.

and this is precicely what the WMMs are doing ... Nat hasn't improved upon their techniques - he hasn't even tried them ... he is creating his own techniques and Ignoring the ones, the Central Sun's Teachers are suggesting we use - the ones PROVEN to work! ... Nat, suggest we Ignore the WMMs and use his techniques instead "LISTEN TO ME" was all we heard for six years, YOU listened to him and where did it get you ? no where, you haven't assisted the species to advance inter-dimensionally ... you've just retarded your own progression by listening to Nat.


If you will inhale the light of the Central Sun, and take it into your soul’s workshop, adding your fingerprint of love for your brothers and sisters, and then release this higher light to them and your planet, you are creating this higher connection in this simple act. Not only for yourself, but for all. All of the human family benefits for we all rise on the same currents of divine love and the higher intelligence that pervades it.

can you honestly say, that this is what Nat is encouraging us to do - when all he has done so far is IGNORE these materials - except to dress himself in their apparel, hoping to be associated with these teaching even though he has never read them .

The teachers of light have the opportunity to re-energize their association of the breath and heartbeat and feel their rhythmic energy as the connection to life and the higher, universal intelligence that flows from the Grand Central Sun. In doing this, you bring yourself into alignment to the Grand Awakening, as the higher truths are being downloaded to your world. Your human family—living between the forces of light and dark—will awaken to the multidimensional world and leave the fields of illusion behind, never to return." (The Rising Heart)

The Wmms are very clear, when in the 1st Philo they demand adherence to the Principals as the initiate's "way of life" ... when they require you transform your state of consciousness, and when they tell us, that we can not progress until we jettison our BS and choose of our own free will to bring ourselves into alignment with Universal Truth - the Plan of FS, master our emotions and clear our hearts in preparation for the authentic Love and Light flowing directly from the Central Sun WITHIN the individual into MEST ... Nat has rejected all of these suggestion that are prerequisites to serving our purpose here ... but you and he, want us to believe that he is a "teacher of light? when he ignores all of their teachings? ... oh please - how deluded can you be seed?

Until Nat uses the materials as intended, he will remain in a fragmented state of consciousness as will anyone who Ignores them. This self created state of being -seperate- blocks out genuine Love and Light and prevents the Entity from experiencing a wholeness perspective ... until the individual transforms their perceptions they will continue to remain separated from the awareness of genuine Love and Light ... and their self-created walls will distort and misdirect any messages coming from the Central Sun's Teachers, because they require an open mind system - linked to an energetic heart ... not one distorted by Anu's programs.

The one thing that we all have in common, in the WMF is the WMMs ... Nat's behavior reveals that he has no interest in the WMMs which means we have nothing in common with Nat ... his banning made that evident ... even though he resists that awareness - no one else is ignoring it (except for his followers who haven't totally ignored the materials but continue to fragment them because that is how the HMS deals with things it can't comprehend .)

yes these are the materials I was referring to that tell us that anyone who is embodied, specifically Teachers of Light " requires activation, internal coherence, a balanced inflow and outflow of love and light through a virtuous and heart-filled behavioral system" - all of which Nat ignores and rejects.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Excluding, emprisoning or killing another - because you can't handle the truth - is all prime responsibility for the one and only problem of this world. Even not making clear you're not for it is being first responsible. This is the core conflict of the world. The new comes and the old is driven mad, and can only exclude it and tell itself it was nothing (meanwhile worshipping some image of it). It is the beast. I smile and really mean this without any sense of drama. Face it.

Simon is a cheat. Joseph was one who was killed. Think about it.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:31 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm
Posts: 464
hidelight wrote:
You all jump on each other's boat against another, remember.

This is a 'general' statement that I do not feel is fair. To support a 'message' that one resonates with can be simply that. Why not focus on the wisdom of the 'message'?

Why create polarity? :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: How Simon Manipulates
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:55 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Yes, Tolsap did the same with starduster... It is not the true wisdom. How can the true wisdom be hidden in wrong action? There is always wisdom to be gained in what another says from their heart, but this will not be something you immediately resonate with, but rather then in something you both can learn now. We all have experienced this before. Remember this. Look for what you both can learn in what they say that you feel you are resonating with, and I predict that your answer will be fundamentally different and of a different frequency called true love, divine love or Understanding, the tone of equality. There we cannot create polarity. You are living in polarity. I'm not creating it. I'm merely demonstrating.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk