WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Simon says...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:24 am 
Posting Freak

Chapter 7: Era of Light. Tomb of Darkness

The hand turned another page with great care. The flowing robe was pulled up on the arm to ensure it wouldn't touch the pages. A deep reverence flowed from the Sorcerer as he read.

In the Era of Light, when the earthly universe breaches the waters in which it has been submerged, a new universe will be born. The sons and daughters of this new universe will observe anew. They will dance in the gardens of knowledge and enjoy the fruits of another tree. They will untangle themselves from the past mistakes of their race, and live free of the olden frames that have narrowed their hearts' wisdom. They will unearth their gold in a language of light whereby the many separations of existence live in Unity's grace.

The Era of Light will emerge from the many signs of the Creator's making. The signs will be coded in a language unknown to all but the Creator and Its servant: the Oracle of Man. Many will try to interpret these signs, but will fail to feel the import. The signs will be drawn in the sands of human thought, interpreted by the caged intellect, and either feared by the wounded heart or embraced by the naive soul. But the Oracle of Man will overturn the standards. It will shift the values. It will destroy the frames of self-care that infect the earth.

And so it is disclosed here that as the Oracle of Man becomes human, men will become Oracles of Light. This is the only sign that cannot fail interpretation. It is the only signal from our Creator that the new universe is emerging from it's cocoon, and the metamorphosis for which we wait, arises from a shift unseen by all but a handful of the chosen.

The graceful hand stroked the white beard for a short time, and then swept a falling tear from the cheek of a humble master.

The Dorhman Prophecy

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Simon says...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:19 am 

:)

Last edited by Ananake on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:45 pm 
Posting Freak

This passage is from the context of the entire story and for those sincere in discussing it in the context of the full story because they read it. Otherwise, the fullness of the encoding will not be gleaned but ego/personality will fragment it. What i find fascinating about this passage is the process the Oracle is going through in becoming more human and certain humans are becoming more of their Light Beings in sync with the Oracle's process. It makes one realize how connected we really are and how effective what we put out there truly is no matter how small. it makes me realize how responsible we are for how we behave and that fortunately for those who know to use them , the 6 Heart Virtues are a saving grace and the characters in the story who are most virtuous make some fascinating connections if not experiences with their Light body . Take note as well that depending on the environment , it will also effect one in terms of survival in particular and for that they do things they normally wouldn't if not under such conditions. I love the plasticity of this and its a great understanding to of come to , it being free of judgment. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The graceful hand stroked the white beard for a short time, and then swept a falling tear from the cheek of a humble master.

TDP

Another thing to note is as if the tide has turned and the Sorcerer sees what is set in motion and that he has been waiting for this for a long long time and no doubt is grateful to be alive to see it.
He feels and sees that some connections have been made even if he doesn't quite know exactly what they are...yet...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:
:oops:

No worries, I can appreciate your contributions from your understanding of the story. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

The Era of Light will emerge from the many signs of the Creator's making. The signs will be coded in a language unknown to all but the Creator and Its servant: the Oracle of Man. Many will try to interpret these signs, but will fail to feel the import. The signs will be drawn in the sands of human thought, interpreted by the caged intellect, and either feared by the wounded heart or embraced by the naive soul. But the Oracle of Man will overturn the standards. It will shift the values. It will destroy the frames of self-care that infect the earth.

TDP

As an aside....this seems very relevant to what is happening right now with Elenin....maybe....time will tell...maybe very little of it. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:14 pm 
Posting Freak

The shift IS taking place and can be felt. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re: Simon says...and so The Oracle of Man...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:06 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
There's no freedom in the intellect. It's locked within a box within a box within a box. Only the heart can express the authentic self that is here in this world, living in this time, in this place, as you! If you have touched into this, then it will become your navigator.

Quote:
..."When you look around you, right now, you see only the dim outline of trees, bushes, and a very old man. The information that arrives at your senses-your five senses-feeds the mind. What enters your heart is infinitely more complex, nonlinear...a multipart signal of the wholeness that surrounds you. Your heart perceives the luminous interiors. If you allow your heart to observe what is in your environment, and let the five senses retreat into stillness, you'll see differently, and your powers of navigation will be driven by the one connection, instead of the million pieces of separation that filter through your five senses and then wait for their orders." Simon pointed to his head.

"Within this one connection is your vastness, whose horizon line is invisible, no, more accurately, non-existent. It is your individuality, but it is also your spacious self that over laps and entwines all others. Be of this consciousness," Simon pounded the area of his heart with his fist twice, "and you will be trusting of those who do as well."

Simon, Chapter 13, The Dorhman Prophecy

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:25 am 

Yes, that was a beautiful gesture, and it would make one doubt when they don't trust or wouldn't trust Simon himself as I'd do, so it occurs to me has has seen this gesture from another and is copying it, only a little too eager or expressively perhaps. The beauty of all this subtlety expands the heart.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:29 am 
Posting Freak

What I love about that passage from Chapter 13, is that it shows the separation of the limited linear mind working in its labyrinthine ways, a box within a box within a box, and how the heart intelligence is entwined with the earth and others quite the opposite in it's nonlinear vastness there being no need for the five senses when using the heart for guidance. The separate mind is HMS and this shows exactly why. The inclusive heart is Sovereign Integral and this shows how.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:46 am 

Nice to say, but whether Simon is to be trusted or not so quickly, remains a very different scenario, and the heart knows. And now Kamil as well.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:42 am 
 WWW  Profile

Trust is a key to all the Lyricus/WingMakers' materials. Trust is a foundation for working on yourself. Trust is the ability to trust your Higher Self. Trust is the ability to see the blueprint of all as the reality of life.
Without Trust you are stuck in third dimensional processes and moving the the dimension of the six heart virtues will not happen for you or not.

Simon is the archetype of what a Sorcerer was in its original entity blueprint. He is restoring what that archetypical sorcerer has become to what was the original archetype of sorcerer. He is the wise one that helps the others understand the plan of their blueprints as they are energies moving on a path to discovery the Grand Portal.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:55 am 

Why wouldn't you trust Karnomen then, or Levernon, or Anmael? Your answer is sweet, but there are deeper messages embedded in the materials. One is that Joseph is the authentic sorcerer, whereas Simon a true impostor, though he may have his own good motives, as we all have, or at least most of us let's say. Of course this is only in my own humble opinion - a thing that has little meaning - for the time being. James has made it very easy to me. All I have to do is keep repeating this opinion until it will dawn on you all that I don't speak opinions, but the purest truths or truth. Trust me.

It was like, here read this book, we'll put the whole world to it to investigate it while you can immediately tell them the Clue, and have your hands free to do more important things than create all kinds of needless discussions. They think they see but you do.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Trust is a key to all the Lyricus/WingMakers' materials. Trust is a foundation for working on yourself. Trust is the ability to trust your Higher Self. Trust is the ability to see the blueprint of all as the reality of life.
Without Trust you are stuck in third dimensional processes and moving the the dimension of the six heart virtues will not happen for you or not.

Simon is the archetype of what a Sorcerer was in its original entity blueprint. He is restoring what that archetypical sorcerer has become to what was the original archetype of sorcerer. He is the wise one that helps the others understand the plan of their blueprints as they are energies moving on a path to discovery the Grand Portal.

Thank you Darlene I wholeheartedly agree as difficult as trusting the heart can be sometimes, to do and to the degree of our understanding of how it works on an energetic level. It has become so habitual to look for guidance externally that in-sight can elude us at times. Of course I am speaking for myself here. I love how easily Maia and Joseph were able to chose to trust Simon after being able to pick up the subtleties that rang in a clarity from his heart that touched their hearts allowing them to trust him. It wasn't even the words Simon used, it was what was underneath them as what his heart was telling them in its energetic language that their hearts received and resonated with, sanctioning the action of trust. That Maia and Joseph were discerning to begin with was understandable under the circumstances, if not wise and Simon knew that. Simon reminds me so very much of James. As always, it's good to hear from you Darlene. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:36 pm 

Now hope that the truth won't come out :wink: Of course he reminds us of James, that was the whole game. James was selfless enough to do this. But this is the force of the Source, let's guess. The great acrobacy. Now where are you, when the truth would mean you'll have to admit all that I did.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:48 pm 
Posting Freak

If there is any "magic" it is what the subtleties of the Energetic Heart allows one in understanding and direction in action. It is called the Energetic Heart for a reason. It never fails in its guidance and especially to the degree one follows it over any interference the boxed up mind tries to insert out the comfort of habit and the limited known. Heart Energetics takes one on the adventure of their life where no movie could even come close to the mystery of this and one never looks back. Yes, I have done this on a number of occasions and the adventures were priceless but not compared to the wild ride about to happen. I understand why Maia just up and joined Joseph. I've done it too more than twice and am still doing such mind bamboozling things.... fluid intelligence is of the EH so is spontaneity.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:01 pm 

But Joseph is a true sorcerer, she is very lucky.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Simon lives for 300 years and Joseph died. I have no issues about James like some jealous and competitive males on this forum do and are all too obvious for their box within a box within a box minds. How unfortunate for you because James simply loves us all, a man who learned to open his heart and trust it and you miss so much of the energetic transfers that take place because your predominant boxed up minds interfere with the flow of energy for all the static you have created in reaction to your beliefs about being male compared to James. Pity.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:49 pm 

That is not exactly true. James wrote his travel very dramatically, yes. He had to be convincing. And Simon is just the third after Fifteen and Anu, the middle way, between a true genius and a god, almost like a Son of God, living for three hundred years. Wait for the next novel. (About the Grand Portal.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:05 pm 
Posting Freak

This is from earlier in the same chapter with Simon talking to Maia and Joseph.

Quote:
"My point is this: within your body are enough blood vessels and arteries, that if you were to tie them end to end, they's stretch around this earth not once, but twice. Your heart is the conductor of this system of arteries, vessels, glands, and organs, and it constitutes an utterly sensitive system, and this system is connected to our planet. You could even say that it is the planet." Simon patted the ground with his right hand.

"So your heart is a system that is intertwined with earth. If your heart-sytem is the planet and my heart-system is also the planet then we are unified. The question is whether we can navigate to that simple place and release all of the perceptions you have been taught in school and society. If you can, then you will trust me.

The Dorhman Prophecy, chapter 13.

I love how Simon has woven the nuances if not multidimensionality of earth energies in demonstrating how much all living things and nature itself are so interconnected because of the heart energies of the planet in intersection with ours, to the degree ours are open and we are aware of it, and in that, trust is a rather non issue... Simon speaks in terms of the Whole as he has learned to perceive it. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:13 pm 

I'm not so sure that my heart is a system. It is connected to all systems and worlds. This earth is a root system for a multidimensional reality, that is certain. But this heart is not bound up by the roots or the heavens, it goes beyond all realities because I am the heart, the One Heart.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"The heart is many , many things," Simon responded, "on one level it is a brain of sorts, on another its a gland, on yet another level it is an electromagnetic generator, but it is also a consciousness-not of itself, but rather as a culmination point of expression for a much larger , interconnected system. And this expression is who you are while dwelling on this planet as this planet.

TDP, Chp. 13

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:21 pm 
Posting Freak

I find the above post so awesome it takes my breath away. So if I am representing the planet in such a manner simply because I am here now it makes me realize that I'm no flea here for just the ride I am here to help facilitate her in her transition and perhaps, on another level and seen from there it is already done. To glimpse nature in her motion of transience never pausing for a moment as now is constantly being recreated and expanded to encompass All in zillions of gossamer threads , highways of perception travelled in consciousness' giving back to the Creator everything it wants to know about being me as this planet and all others as well and the planet is beyond words....

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Christophe using a most appropriate handle "Hidelight" (you betcha! :wink: ), the uninvited and banned from this forum wrote:

Quote:
It is a consciousness of itself. I am another expression. Simon lies. I am a smile.

I would say that are you behaving like more of an ass...or two... I am a laugh...or 2...or 3...or 4...or.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"The intelligence is not inside the heart, the intelligence is the earth itself and the human element of this expression of this natural consciousness that is all around us." The hooded head swept a panoramic arch of the forest canopy....

Simon of TDP, Chapter 13

There is such a nuance in this passage and it is so delicate that to think on it breaks the connection. It has to be felt and I don't mean so much emotionally... and then somehow articulated with the being as a whole just as we can do with nature for this is the only way she is understood...there is so much to be removed to have true in-sight and be a clear passage for and of our Creator...

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.