WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: James Intro to DP Story
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

8)

Post subject: Re: James Intro to DP Story
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The Characters

~Earth plays a central role in the story of the Dorman Prophecy, expressed through the characters of stone, trees, animals and other elements.~

~While this story is based in a mythological time and place, what is important to know is that the story is drawing you out of self-references so you may operate as a holistic reader or listener, fully embodying the story and its archetypes without comparing your time and place with that of the story’s characters.~

~There may be some characters you would prefer to reject, but I would encourage you to invite all of them into your heart and listen deeply to each.~

...........................................................................Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:06 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan ... py7r35woLY

My patience is unlimited.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:37 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The Dohrman Prophecy Book Trailer

ClickPicLink

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:09 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The Oracle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:01 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

James Introduction to the Dorhman Prophecy

The anthropologist, Francis Harwood, was interviewing a Sioux elder about his tribe’s myths and penchant for storytelling and asked why his people told stories from generation to generation. The Elder answered, "in order to become human beings." Harwood then asked, "But aren't we humans already?" The Elder smiled in a knowing way.
"Not everybody makes it."

Becoming a human being is not as simple or automatic as most believe. Sure, our bodies are human, but we can live in the hollowness of one who is indoctrinated to give their attention away. Our attention is like an impulsive wind, scattered and unsure of what to anchor to. What to believe in. What to express. Our True Humanity remains in the chrysalis of a protected state, waiting to break through the thinning walls that contain it.

What are these walls? Why do they exist? How do we emerge from the chrysalis and spread our wings to explore the finer dimensions beyond our human senses and in doing so, become more human? These are the questions that are explored in The Dohrman Prophecy.

As a young child you may have looked up at an apple tree and seeing apples hanging from a branch, believed they grew from the branch. Later you realised that the branch is only a part of the tree and the tree is only a part of the earth and the earth is only a part of the cosmos. In this chain of interconnection you can almost understand how the apple grows from the universe. So it is with each of us.
Whatever branch (culture or ethnicity) we arise from, we grow from the broader universe and in response, the universe grows from our collective essence.

The Apocryphon of John, a text from the Nag Haammadi, says, “We work closely with the Earth goddess so that our higher wisdom might correct what she lacks by the expression of the light we hold and share.” The Gnostics believed in a higher relationship between earth and humanity. They understood that the realignment of life on earth with our cosmic centre was the spiral of co-evolution and that made us truly human because we were able to perceive earth as a part of us.

I realize that people are inclined to reach to the heavens when they think about their spirituality, but sometimes what we search for in the branches can only be found in the roots. Earth plays a central role in the story of the Dorman Prophecy, expressed through the characters of stone, trees, animals and other elements. Earth is the grounding force in this story and because its presence is so strong, the subtle energetics of the higher dimensions can be used like a counterpoint in a musical composition.

While this story is based in a mythological time and place, what is important to know is that the story is drawing you out of self-references so you may operate as a holistic reader or listener, fully embodying the story and its archetypes without comparing your time and place with that of the story’s characters.

You may get more value from this story is you contribute in its telling by using the Comments and Notes sections, or participating in the Groups. These are not essential, but for most they will help you anchor the insights, ideas or inspirations you acquire along your reading path.
Hierophany is a Greek term used to describe the manifestation of the sacred.
Hierophanies are breakthroughs of the divine energies into the material world. They are like portals between dimensions. The role of storytelling is to try to bring these energies to our world of separation and ego, and the reader does their part to receive them, explore them, share them, and apply them if they are inspired to.

A hierophant that uses today’s technology is quiet different than those of ancient times. In this project there is a story, there is art, there is technology, and there is a global community of readers and writers who function as an aspect of this hierophant: The Dohrman Prophesy web book project. Each of you, by extension, is part of this project if you choose to be, and those who make this choice can add dimension and texture to this project as it grows and evolves well into the future.

Myths are not single-minded or single-sided. They are light-givers to all who approach in their growing sense of unity. They have meaning to me, to you, and everyone else, but this meaning may be very different for each of us, and so it is important to value the diversity of interpretation, or at least allow sincere differences to interact and form new insights.

Harmony is a vital aspect of a hierophant. Those who live in close touch with their environment do not seek to control it, but rather to understand it; to establish a form of harmony with it. I would ask that each of you keep this in mind as you add your notes and comments to this project, giving it grace and allowing its meaning to expand and embrace other views.

Each person has a rich and complex inner structure that responds to information – especially hierophantic information that fuses earth archetypes and higher dimensional energies. It is this inner structure that directs them like the sonar that guides a ship. Our “sonar” is what we use to navigate life, and you may think of it as the intuitive faculty. This is what I recommend you listen to as you read.

There is a mutual interdependence between all participants on this reading path, and thus the forming of a community – a real community that is caring and encouraging – seemed an appropriate and important element of this project.

You may look at this web book and see only words and images, but if you feel a common thread it will lead you to a folded order; subtle, implicit, and patiently waiting to be unfolded in this project by someone like you.

William Sullivan wrote, “One feels myth first and understands it later.” If you try to analyze what you are reading, to pull it into immediate comprehension, you may overlook the feeling part of the story, the part where you become everything in the story. This is the state of insight I would ask you to read and listen from because from this state you will reap the greatest benefit.

Each character in the story is a part of each of us. As you go deeper in your reading path, you will uncover aspects of yourself that are obvious and some that are hidden or unspoken. There may be some characters you would prefer to reject, but I would encourage you to invite all of them into your heart and listen deeply to each.

The Dohrman Prophecy is very different from the WingMakers Materials, but what they have in common is the intention to summon twenty-first century hierophantic information and share it with as many people as possible. It is my hope that this story becomes a path into your individual spiritual nature, and that it will help you contemplate the inmost and profound qualities that lie within you. The story, with your help, will continue to grow. Its value will evolve. I hope you enjoy it and listen to its composite voice, remembering that it is truly your own.

From my heart to yours,

~James~

Last edited by The Watcher on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:01 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

My partner and I went for a walk in the Forest yesterday and met with some awesomely big trees. I was good to connect and if you do live within reach of a forest, go and touch hearts with it when you make the opportunity.

:)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:20 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:15 am 
Posting Freak

Do you plan to go deeper into the story of the Dorhman Prophecy or just stay on the periphery or "introduction" of the forest? Time is a factor here for the limitation of it for this particular window of opportunity at this time.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:40 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Certainly there are always things to discover beneath the surface of what is seen although 'time' is more a thing of invention, and windows of opportunity abound in every now - here is something beneath what is seen to assist the dissipation of belly rumbles...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:03 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Karen wrote:
Simon (The Dohrman Prophecy) on forgiveness....

("How do I forgive myself?")

"It's a complicated subject, and first you need to understand that First Source, our Creator, is also us. Imagine that First Source is alone in a unverse of its mind -- not a universe as we now have with planets and stars. In the meta-universe, First Source was like a single cell of consciousness and it divided itself into two cells. The first cell was the observer, the one who would watch its creation and learn from it. The second, the new cell, would divide into countless forms and experience dimensionality, or a field of vibration that was material, concrete, and steeped in polarity and separation.

"This second cell is still connected to the first. They are one being, having the exact same constitution and genetic core, but because the second cell divided itself into a multitude of forms, in a multitude of vibrational realities, these forms evolved through spacetime with different perspectives, different capabilities, different outlooks, and different beliefs. In these differences, they further divided and separation was even more intensely felt.

"In this separation, within this second cell, humanity exists along with many other species and beings. But even within just our human family, this separation occurred again and again, until we have people who are suspicious of anyone who looks or acts slightly different than they. And yet, in the cascade of separation, if you could roll everything back to its origins, we all come from the same source, First Source. Each is First Source, albeit a tiny atom of its overall Self.

"Nevertheless, in this tiny atom of First Source that you are... that I am... resides the truth of who we really are. It doesn't live or exist anywhere else. Now, the virtues of the heart, like understanding, compassion, and forgiveness, must operate from this perspective because without this perspective, or context, we really don't have understanding, we really can't appreciate the oneness that we all have. Without this, forgiveness is simply a concept that you can mechanically employ, and yes, it will have some positive effect, but it will only dampen the flames of blame and judgment, it will not transform these energies into the frequencies of love."
Simon

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2111&p=86559#p86559

Thanks for typing this out Karen - I C&P'd it from the thread you originally posted it in - Lyricus through the character of James have spoken about this often enough and from a broader perspective, the characters within the DPBook are the Author speaking through them and in this way providing another medium designed to assist individuals with uncovering the information on "WhyAreWeHere"provide with the opportunity to understand all the more we are each in a story we are sharing, we are all First Source experiencing that story from our individual perspectives and as such can open our understanding processes to appreciate how this is for First Source in Its Wholeness - having absolute access to ALL the information and being alive and intelligent has a knowing, a comprehension of the likely direction of every event sting and how they weave together into a tapestry which is THE Story.
In this way First Source is simple always a few steps ahead of Its parts which are fragmented from this understanding but the parts are able to open themselves to receiving the information of this understanding and from this, understand that there is all reason to trust the processes and an ingredient to this being able to come to that Trust has to do with the 3 principles (Philosophy 1) and these principles have been further dissected into the 6 Heart Virtues (Event Temples).
Furthermore the character of Simon is used to transmit the information of Forgiveness which is one of those 6 virtues - what is forgiveness?
Another clue is Jame's Introduction (the focal of this thread) because the idea is in understanding and application and I completely reject any notion that we are to examine the characters in any judgmental framework, and choose our favorites and vilify the rest.
Why this is my understanding has to do with First Source, - we judge anyone we are judging First Source who is the CAUSE of this story we are sharing, not only in this time and space but in all other 'sections' connected to making this story possible - and weather or not we as individuals might feel that others have strayed from The Path our truest living insight would be to express the same belief First Source has in Its creation - into Its creation through our awakening realisation.

In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.

You are the heirs of my light, which gave you form. It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity. It is your desire to know me as your self that brings you to my presence so perfectly hidden from your world. I am behind everything that you see, hear, touch, taste, smell, feel, and believe.

Now there are a huge number of characters within the prop of the DPStory...some are easy to 'get into the skin of' others are not and at least one is next to impossible - the Annunaki - sure there is the 'attitude' and there are the human stories but essentially do these add up to The Truth?

However, and this is the important factor - First Source understand the Annunaki, because It is also experiencing Its creation through that aspect - and forgiveness is mostly about dismantling that particular wall (the ignorance) - so that the individual can actually experience a relationship with the Author of Our Story, something which an unforgiving attitude cannot achieve. (the shadow of ego personality uses non forgiveness as a tool to avoid this event)

So we can understand the truth about ourselves from a perspective which acknowledges all the 'parts' as being perspectives which cannot see The Truth while remaining Islands.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:35 pm 

Hi William,

We each have our own approach to this story but I tend to go along with you in not wishing to judge any character. As James states in the intro above "each character in the story is a part of each of us"...."invite them into your heart and listen deeply to each"....

From the character Simon....

"Yes, you said you are one expression, this thing called Maia, but you're a collective of lives, experiences, and vibrational realities that are all synchronized in a symphony of your creation, happening right now. Your identity, as Maia, is one window into the room in which your larger Presence lives, but this room is very large, with hundreds of windows and each window brings a new light, new information into the room of your Presence. The Presence is different than the Dimensional, for the Presence is your First Source."
"Each person is their own First Source. Just as First Source divided Itself into an Observer-Creator and a Dimensional-Experiencer, so has each of us, but at a comparatively microscopic level. We mimic our Creator in more ways than most imagine...."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:41 pm 

First Source never divided themselves that way, that is ridiculous :) Only we do this.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
again you reveal that you haven't read the materials - FS fragmented its self to create us ... and we fragmented ourselves to gain new experiences ... it is a cycle that we all repeat

the divine fragments that are always in the process of separating to experience individual expression of self, and congealing to experience universal expression of First Source. 3rd Philo, first paragraph

so who is "ridiculous" now ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:58 am 

The "divine fragments" are always in that process, yes. Universal expression of First Source, in to which they congeal, stands behind that.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:15 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
again ... you misunderstand, because the words were taken out of context ... WE are the "divine fragements" of First Source ... and we are ALWAYS in the process of separating ourselves for new understanding, and then re-uniting ourselves as a Whole ... your BS is totally out of alignment with the Plan of FS Nat ... and everytime you post, you just prove that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:22 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2216&p=87154#p87154

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

For the jealous ones, Bill(BlindWatcher) and Christophe(Hiding all light) who compare themselves and hate James because of their own error of following their egos and in their hatred of James they do what they can to disparage him and diminish these works if not distort and twist them to fit their own hateful agendas.

Quote:
I am simply performing the exact function I was created
to perform. The output of personal behavior is always compared to the goal of your internal
expectation and the output of your fellow man. This is typically how we are measured,
are we not? There is no measure or comparison for the crystallized and absolutely individualized
purpose of one who is operating in faultless accord to his or her purpose.

James of himself, Answer to Q6 of Q&A , http://www.planetworkpress.com/

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:31 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2216&p=87154#p87154

Notes:
Consciousness defined by is parts.
Who are 'we' in relation to consciousness?
Who am 'I' in relation to consciousness?
Identity fixation.
Identity rejection
Elder Race.

When a human species transforms its genetic mind to utilize the Sovereign Integral Network, this then becomes the "ship" upon which it sails the seas of the cosmos. And in this way, the species is allowed to become "Gods" of newly created worlds in which it can re-enact the entire process of the Grand Experiment utilizing its knowledge base and wisdom that was achieved in the previous stage of its existence. On a grand scale, this process is cast in countless worlds across the multiverse, and orchestrating all of this wondrous activity of creation is Source Intelligence and SIN. - Glossary

As per my 'notes':
There is an Elder Race which has been manipulating the species from a position outside the 'prison' the specie has built for itself.

Because of the nature of the M5Senses, self identity is reduced to what can be seen and through seeing, what can be imagined possible.
This is why humans understand the concept of 'extraterrestrial' intelligence rather than dimensional, although as science explores further the possibility of dimensional intelligence is theorized.

An interesting item on that subject: [CLICK4LINK]

Lyricus occasionally use words which are from other sources and this is to point the seeker towards something which they think important for the seeker to uncover.
One of the words is Animus, the other Anunnaki.

Within the story frameworks, both of these are detrimental to the specie human on Earth.

The seeker is invited to research these subjects because it is no accident these particular words are used.

In relation to Anunnaki, in brief these are a specie which were certain gods for some cultures within the broader range of human diversity.

From recorded mythology, Anunnaki are a family which have their own internal politics and two brothers and their mothers - wives of the father (Anu) are involved with conflicting agendas regarding Humanity on Earth.

It would not surprise me if there were more cultures who had similar stories, but I know of one such culture - The Maoris.

James (Lyricus) made poignant effort to ensure that his voice was heard in regards to 'WingMakers' being identified as extraterrestrials with dark agenda, as per human mythology and conspiracy theory.

Around the same time James spoke of the Anunnaki as that particular specie which were they with dark agenda, having designed a great deal of programming in order to capture and enslave the consciousness of humanity.
Interestingly James takes effort to say that those plans were specifically targeted to cumulative in an event where Anu could come and save the world - and that this was seed into the belief structures of religion as 'the second coming'.

James does not give a detailed reason for this change of plan but has suggested that 'Jesus' now supports Lyricus, and this is another clues to the unfolding story.

There is no doubt about the existence of a thread through the materials which suggest that 'WingMakers' are having to deal with 'something' which interferes consistently with their own agenda and that their agenda in regard to the human specie is benevolent, while the other is not.

This could signify that Enki and Enlil are in fact reconciled to a new directive, and that Lyricus is their way of bringing this to the worlds attention - at least to those who are interested and can handle the news and that the intention os to assist (as the Elder Race) the emergence of the younger specie into the fullness of its purpose, and one which will adjust the way humans think about their situation, and redesign.

Enki and Enlil represent the duality which is the leading cause of The Human Drama.

There seems to be a good deal of information regarding Anunnaki in the book [Sitchin, Z., The Lost Book of Enki, 2002] which uncovers a story regarding the in house politics of that family specie which is somehow related to our own.

Which of course gets back to the DPBook Characters - - That is one character race which seems easier to assume about (conspiracy) than actually know and get into the skin of, which at least 2 of the DPBooks characters have experienced and perhaps Simon also.

There is little point in hoping that some of the readers will appreciate why James makes the suggestion in his introto identify with all of the characters - some of those readers have a hard time just accepting anything even slightly different from there own self identity and unproven belief systems.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:03 am 
Posting Freak

A bit distracted and off topic are you Bill? Now whose interpretation of an interpretation of an interpretation did you read about Enki and Enlil? This is why some of us go within to find resonance there, it's much more reliable than someone's interpretation of an interpretation of an interpretation. :wink: :lol: Oh, ya....you're using your IUD to prophesize with... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2187&p=87300&hilit=Deborah#p87300

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:06 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't click on ANY of the links you post Bill...ever...read my signature, it's where I am NOW as you linger in the dinosaur mentality of the old paradigm... and you are still stuck in the intro with no intention of venturing further....what? afraid? I have had so many adventures as I enter a new one...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:17 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The link isn't intended for you Deborah - you informed me some months back that you did not click the links I provide.deltaindiapapasierrahotelindiatango
Don't you remember?
:)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Y-A-W-N-------------a really big one....don't you remember? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N