WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:42 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
Why can't both of you be right ?
I have no doubt John is "teaching"... helping us transform....I remote view him as a Chamber Master.....Guardian......I am lucky to have a book of his autographed.....and can see him in IT.
Bright Blessings
MacTZorb



Teaching what - whatever he is conscious of, he gained by his own experience(while in the body) previous to his present state of being in Death - and that all comes to a screeching halt when the body systems shut down. ... teaching who - how ... James tells us that the Entity fragmented its consciousness, and limited it to the perspectives of the HI ... when the HI no longer provides experiences - consciousness ceases to be enhanced, all the individual in Death is conscious of- no longer exists - because life goes on - whether an individual chooses to participate or not - and by the time the Entity gets a new HI, everything it knew is obsolite because we are living in another AGE by then ...the Entity has no way to communicate with anyone ... no eyes, no ears, no mouth, no MIND (to communicate telepathically) no BODY (language) - no emotions Not only is the Entity NOT WHOLE, it has no way to serve ANY purpose in Death it is simply a place for the individual to wait for a new HI... a totally un necessary waste of time.

The beings inside the prison are both human and interdimensional; the prison is of the physical and interdimensional worlds. It encompasses both. It is not as if humans are in the prison and then upon death they break out and go directly to an enlightened state enjoying the fruits of heaven. No, the consciousness that you express in this world will accompany you into the next dimension. A human is equally capable of leaving the prison as an entity in the interdimensional domain; remember equality and oneness is not a condition of environment or vibratory domain.

we all loved John, but it is delusional to believe that he is an exception to the way things are ... or to believe that he can assist us from Death - in a fragmented state of consciousness... I'll try to make it simple ... picture the HI as a "probe" ... like the ones the police use to locate and disarm bombs etc ... without the probe they are BLIND and unable to proceed ... the WMMs tell us that our HI was created to give the Entity the ability to project its presence into MEST ... without it, that can't be done ... because the Entity can only serve its purpose here (to explore MEST and transfer knowledge) when the probe is functioning "normally" ... without it the Entity has no means of communication

as for you "seeing" John, the WMMs also tell us that the Human Mind is able to materialize whatever we can imagine - within its realms ... so you can "see" anything you desire to see (as long as you have eyes to see it) but even the "third eye" is located in the HI ... so how do you suppose the Entity who has limited itself to the perspectives of the HI can "see" anything, much less, share it with others, participating in MEST - and there are millions participating in this form of self-deception ... but truth makes reason stare ... when you come to understand the purpose Death was created ... to SUPPRESS THE SOVEREIGN INTEGRALS ... whether YOU believe it or not ... it isn't John trying to communicate with you - it is you materializing your desire to communicate with John, while ignoring the fact that without a HI, John isn't able to communicate with anyone ... the entity you are communicating with is a figment of your imagination ... a disembodied entity from the Astral plane - another world Anu created to decieve you

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:01 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Shayalana wrote:
In tribute to John Berges .

"I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters in all time and space.
What is known by them I can know.
What is found by them I can find.
What is to come from them I can be.
In all that I do, may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one."


Death is not a dis-connect ... as the quote states, we are FOREVER connected ... but the Materials also tell us that the means of "expression" and "perception" the Entity uses in MEST are limited to the Human Instrument (of their own free will) ... you can be connected to a person experiencing death - but that doesn't mean you are "transfering knowledge" with that Entity ... because without a HI, the person in Death, has no way to express itself, PLAIN AND SIMPLE ... it doesn't break our connection - it just limits the ability of the Enitiy to communicate or progress, as the LTO reveal - because their society doesn't participate in Death - and has progress way beyond our ability to comprehend, due to the self-retardation that Death demands of those experiencing MEST via the HI that Anu altered.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:15 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Communication with the WingMakers
Question 16-S1: Is it possible in your next release to give plans, diagrams, circuits and components that will facilitate a direct link to the WingMakers after the manner of an RV set that the ACIO uses.

A. I'm afraid not. If you want to communicate with the WingMakers, you simply need to apply the techniques in the Chamber Four philosophy paper and apply the principles outlined in the Chamber One philosophy. These two papers are very powerful elements in attuning to the frequency of the WingMakers. It is not that you will communicate with words, but rather you will enjoy the unmistakable presence of their consciousness. This alone is a key approach to aligning yourself to the universal objectives.

The WingMakers do the majority of their communication during the dream state because the gates of the thalamocortical system are relatively closed, and there is complete focus on the inner communication at hand. If you have willingly immersed yourself into the Wing-Makers' materials, you can safely assume that you are already in rapport with members of this teaching organization.

You are very likely experiencing the Tributary Zones during your dream state, under the tutelage of one or more of these teachers. Open yourself to this possibility and dream it alive to your senses.


Thanks John
Appreciate the help.
Bright Blessings
MacTZorb


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:40 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the Wingmakers aren't in DEATH Mark, their HI's don't have that alteration ... so they are not communicating from that realm - no one isable to communicate with anyone (even their fellow inmates, because they have NO way TO communicate in MEST without it - Death is not some other Dimension, it is a World Anu created IN YOUR HMS - which still exists as a "sheath" to keep you imprisoned ... you have - no eyes, no ears, no emotions, no mouth no voice, no hands to "sign", no way to express body language or emotions and no MIND or heart, - Anu created it to KEEP you from "transferring knowledge" - his entire agenda is to SUPPRESS the Sovereign Integreal - and Death and the Astral Plane are how he does it so successfully.

we limited ourselves, when we incarnated here, to the perspectives of the HI (body,emotion and mind systems) ... and the WMs are limited by that requirement too, only thier HIs don't have the "extras" that Anu engineered into our "new" ones ... so they don't go to Death, or the Astral Plane because their HI don't have those "worlds" - instead, they just transfer their consciousness into another (identical) HI when theirs expire (at around 200 years or so) That is the "real" meaning of "re-incarnation" - how can you, as an immortal Spirit Being, believe in Death ? what does Eternal Life mean to you ...

James told us that he has incarnated into the new Human Instrument, on several occasions, so he is "in the system" and can re-incarnate when-ever his "new body" is ready (every 10 generation) so James consciousness contains the memories of living in both HIs - and is able to re-incarnate into any HI he chooses -so why would he tell us that Death is not real ? and that SECUs are Eternal and that they were created with a "body"? the materials tell us that when the WMs are seen, they are often confused with or called "Angels, Shinning Ones, Eloheim, gods " by people whom the WMs deliver "messages" to - through-out the ages. The materials also tell us that the WMs can communicate with us (perhaps more easily) when we are in the dream state ... or when we are attuned to their frequency

so don't be confused, the WMs live in a pocket of the 3D, that they designed to keep Anu from finding them in - they live in the same dimension as we do (with FS) somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean- they just aren't as "dense" as we are ... but they are not IN death, nor would they have any way to go there (without this HI) - so even if someone dies and "goes to heaven" they still aren't in the same realm as the WMs ... who are just as "alive" as you are, - which is why using the techniques found in the 4th Philo is so important ... but communication with people in Death is totally impossible - just think about it for a second Mark - HOW do you think they are able to communicate in MEST without a HI ? when that is what they limited their perceptions and expression to when they first incarnated on Earth

When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness. 2nd Philo

have you read the 4th Philo, and learned how to attune yourself to their frequency? because, if you haven't I seriously doubt you are communicating with WMs ... because they don't have access to the Astral Plane either - it is another "feature" Anu added to the HIs we are wearing now ... the one James is wearing now, and the ones the Symetry of Spheres are incarnating into now that the HMS has expired (so that Anu could incarnate without all the distractions) and according to the materials, we need to establish a relationship with our Higher Self (Universal Entity) first .. (see Journey to Self in the 4th Interview - behind the icon in the left column) - have you done that yet? or even constructed a Chamber of Self ?

nothing that the LTO suggest we do to get in touch with them is difficult and they are not all that time consuming and requires nothing but a genuine desire , so there isn't any reason for anyone not to start Living the Truth

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
No death Carolyn.....only Life in places much more refined then the physical......John is working....teaching in a Tributary Zone.....why the resistance to accepting that ?


Communication with the WingMakers
Question 16-S1: Is it possible in your next release to give plans, diagrams, circuits and components that will facilitate a direct link to the WingMakers after the manner of an RV set that the ACIO uses.

A. I'm afraid not. If you want to communicate with the WingMakers, you simply need to apply the techniques in the Chamber Four philosophy paper and apply the principles outlined in the Chamber One philosophy. These two papers are very powerful elements in attuning to the frequency of the WingMakers. It is not that you will communicate with words, but rather you will enjoy the unmistakable presence of their consciousness. This alone is a key approach to aligning yourself to the universal objectives.

The WingMakers do the majority of their communication during the dream state because the gates of the thalamocortical system are relatively closed, and there is complete focus on the inner communication at hand. If you have willingly immersed yourself into the Wing-Makers' materials, you can safely assume that you are already in rapport with members of this teaching organization.

You are very likely experiencing the Tributary Zones during your dream state, under the tutelage of one or more of these teachers. Open yourself to this possibility and dream it alive to your senses


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:48 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
No death Carolyn.....only Life in places much more refined then the physical......John is working....teaching in a Tributary Zone.....why the resistance to accepting that ?


Communication with the WingMakers
Question 16-S1: Is it possible in your next release to give plans, diagrams, circuits and components that will facilitate a direct link to the WingMakers after the manner of an RV set that the ACIO uses.

A. I'm afraid not. If you want to communicate with the WingMakers, you simply need to apply the techniques in the Chamber Four philosophy paper and apply the principles outlined in the Chamber One philosophy. These two papers are very powerful elements in attuning to the frequency of the WingMakers. It is not that you will communicate with words, but rather you will enjoy the unmistakable presence of their consciousness. This alone is a key approach to aligning yourself to the universal objectives.

The WingMakers do the majority of their communication during the dream state because the gates of the thalamocortical system are relatively closed, and there is complete focus on the inner communication at hand. If you have willingly immersed yourself into the Wing-Makers' materials, you can safely assume that you are already in rapport with members of this teaching organization.

You are very likely experiencing the Tributary Zones during your dream state, under the tutelage of one or more of these teachers. Open yourself to this possibility and dream it alive to your senses



Mark, I am just bringing myself into alignment with what the LTO are revealing ... which is, that without wholeness - you are stuck in the System designed to suppress consciousness, and Death is just one cog in that wheel - why are YOU resisting that awareness. Death is not outside of Anu's control system ... you can picture it as "solitary confinement" in the Prison System ... it is the Ultimate "Separation" experience ... The big lie is that if you are "good" person, (according to Anu's standard) that you will be rewarded in Death ... but the truth is - that Death is the same for everyone - when you car is in the shop for repairs - you can either borrow or rent another car to get around... but when you are in death, you can't borrow or rent another body to get around Mark ... you have to wait for your body to be restored ... and with abortion and planned parenthood, there just isn't all that many people willing to produce bodies ... You can't function in the 3D without a body and the Wingmakers don't have the kind that functions well in MEST - so they are limited to the World they created before the new HI were designed ... to interact with life on the surface .... its really very simple but you still BELIEVE (contrary to what the LTO have revealed) that the entities that have no bodies GO someplace - THEY DON'T go anywhere - their bodies expire and they go into isolation until a new one is available - they have NO WAY to "go" anywhere - they are still in the Prison system, just in a part of it that you can't see or visit ... and James, again, has made this very clear ... so why can't YOU comprehend it?

what you keep quoting is concerning people who HAVE bodies who are trying to communicate with "wingmakers" ... it isn't talking about people who are in Death ... The WMs aren't in Death Either - and it isn't available to them because it is an exclusive feature that Anu wired into the new HI (that they don't have) so WMs can't "go" to Death ... and the people in Death can't communicate with WMs because they have no way TO COMMUNICATE IN MEST without a body ... its not rocket science Mark ... Anu designed it that way because it keeps us from "transferring" knowledge (which expands consciousness) because he has fouled our environment so bad - that the average "life-span" of the HI is around fifty years ... and the average time it takes to reproduce your body is 200 years ... just think of the time you waste in Death in this system ... every fifty years, you go into isolation for 200 years OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL it is like the proverbial frog that jump two feet up the well, and slides back down three feet in his sleep ... Humanity is not progressing in this system they are digressing ... aka DEvolution - we get farther away from our goal (Wholeness and Independence) with each generation

you quote does not apply to your argument - you quote has NOTHING TO DO with people in Death ... and thats the ONLY place you can "go" without a body to interact (serve your created purpose) with MEST - that was why the new HI was created in the first place ... but when the Atlantians realized it was a trap/prison they rejected the new HI - which is not to say that they can't still interact with other entities ... but other entities can't "see" them because their HI aren't dense (physical) enough to be detected by the new HIs (sensory) systems ...

even when James tell us that certain individuals "go" to the Training centers at the Galactic TZ - he tell us that they don't physically "go there" but that their Wholeness Navigator (individuated fragment of God) which is unlimited by a HI, goes there - but in a fragmented state of consciousness - it has no way to transfer the knowledge it gains at the TZ unless the Entity restores its wholeness - because the Human Mind is NOT capable of comprehending it until the Entity restores its access to FULL consciousness ... or as the materials repeat, over and over - until it is WHOLE.

It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist.

and here is the part you can't comprehend, apparently, because your resist the transformation ...

... the human instrument is critical in facilitating the transformational experience and causing it to trigger -- like a metamorphosis -- the integration of the formful identities into the Sovereign Integral. This is the next stage of perception and expression for the entity model, and it is activated when the entity designs its reality from life principles that are symbolic of Source Reality, as opposed to the reality of an external source that is bound to the evolution/saviorship model of existence.


its all right there in the materials, but because you aren't whole - you can't comprehend it ... which is why the WMMs were brought here ... so you could transform your state of consciousness - comprehend your circumstances and stop participating in this deception ... you always have a choice and you can believe what-EVER you want, but it doesn't make it true

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:41 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Still ........just your interpretation......no matter how whole you are Carolyn.....to where and exactly what John is working at......this moment now......your assuming you are transformed........and I am not....really "obnoxious" of you


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:28 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you use the same exact tactic every time your BS conflicts with the WMMs ... you IGNORE the actual materials being discussed, and say I misunderstood them when it is obvious that the LTO went to great pains to insure that they COULDN"T BE MISUNDERSTOOD ... and you haven't even tried to understand what they are saying because YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW BETTER :lol: :lol: :lol: do you read the quotes I post or do you just IGNORE them completely ? because it sure seems that way when you keep promoting your personal BS

I am not INTERPRETING the WMMs ... I am DISCUSSING them - without altering them to fit into my personal BS ... WE AREN"T DISCUSSING WHAT I BELIEVE - WE ARE DISCUSSING WHAT THE WINGMAKERS ARE REVEALING WHICH IS UNIVERSALLY TRUE ---- HELLO you are the one who keeps interjecting your own BS and promoting you self ( I ride dragons, kill ET and talk to dead people - IN YOUR MIND MARK! ... and its not like I didn't have my own BS about death before I read the materials ... DEATH was my profession, I got my degree in GERONTOLOGY (the psychology of Aging) - I am an expert on the subject after working in Hospice for decades ... and I tossed EVERYTHING I believed previously about it, when I understood what these materials are saying - it is because I resonate with TRUTH! I have learned to recognize truth BECAUSE it resonates me

I may not be WHole or transformed yet but I have always resonated with Truth (as ALL SECUs do - but most ignore that verification from FS) ... and it makes all the sense in the world to me, when the LTO explained that ANU created Death to suppress the Sovereign Integrals ---- WHAT OTHER PURPOSE DO YOU THINK IT SERVES? Do you really think it is a Judgment ? by a Creator that gave you Free Will in the first place?

why don't you ever answer my direct question or discuss the things I quote Mark ... is it because you have no answer but to repeat what you have been told and come to believe, because you didn't have any other explanation ... Well, now you do - the truth is, Death is TOTAL ISOLATION from the living - where you wait (unnecessarily) for a new HI so you can continue your ONE AND ONLY LIFE - eternally


how can you misinterpret this statement the human instrument is critical in facilitating the transformational experience and continue to support the belief that without a HI we can progress ?

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:38 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
There is no conflict Carolyn.....we are on the same page....I see IT ....you don't.
Why make a problem when there is none.
Your assume you know what others think,,,,and judge accordingly.
I do not support killing ET's.....I do not ride dragons,,,,i do not talk to dead people.
All conclusions reached by your mind and not your Heart.
Dear friend enjoy this that can only help .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Jr8sF6Dxw

S


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:16 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
no conflict ?... when you say the HI is unnecessary and the WMMs say it is critical --- hummmm

there are plenty more quotes that say basically the same thing Mark - that what we need to DO - needs to be done "in the body"

here's a great one from the PCI

Your entire life is a series of moments or passages of time, and in each passage you are accompanied by your infinite Self that is seeking one thing on this Earth:
Self-realization of itself within the human instrument.


and here is how to do that:

To realize the Self as the Sovereign Integral here, and express this consciousness while in the human instrument, requires that you focus the Six Heart Virtues within your local universe – the passages of your life in which you physically move – and apply them ceaselessly.

The key to realization is a direct, sober, truthful assessment of your behaviors and applying the Six Heart Virtues to those behaviors that have become expressions of your self-deception and dishonesty.


you are deceiving yourself, to believe that the SECU that has limited its perspectives and expressions to the the five senses and three systems of the Human Instrument - has anyway to to percieve or express itself, in MEST without the HI

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:08 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the Atlantians (First Beings) didn't "trade" their HI for another one ... they actually EMBODIED the new HI and were "fitted" for these new suits - the SECU generates the energy it takes to sustain it ... it is its "Life force" but the material exterior of this HI needs to be replaced every 200 years or so but it isn't really a "re" incarnation, because the "sheath" that imprisons the SECU remains intact ...

This embodiment was a grand experiment in human engineering, and the Human Mind System (HMS) was at the core of this project. Anu realized that the only way to enslave the Atlanteans was to sheath them in a mind system that would reduce their capacity to express their true nature, and instead, express the programs embedded within the HMS. These programs were the creation of Anu and his scientists.

and this process goes on in DEATH - a world that Anu created where he transfers consciousness from one HI to another newly created HI so the Entity can continue to interact with MEST and he named this process "re-incarnation" which in itself is deceptive because once the SECU incarnates on Earth, it continues to dwell here, until it fulfills its goals - it has no need to reincarnate, it is created to last eternally ...

Death "reduces their (SECUs)capacity TO EXPRESS THEIR TRUE NATURE" ... because without the HI created to allow them to do that in MEST they have NO WAY to percieve OR express their individuated consciousness that contributes to Wholeness . Think of the Human Mind as a computer and the sheath as your ISP that runs on mechanical intelligence (programs) that limit the scope of your exploration of the WWW ... the WMMs offer you the "upgrade" that by-passes the ISP programs and allows you unlimited access to the Interface Zone that allows you to explore whatever your heart inspires you to KNOW ... and transfer this unique "finding" to others with free access to this system. You are no longer limited to the ISP (HMS) programs ... you can create your own once you restore your consciousness of that ability. Anyone can transform their state of consciousness - nothing prevents anyone from experiencing the Wholeness Navigator's Portal to the Universe of Wholeness

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:25 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The WingMakers mythology is a bridge from the Sovereign Integral to the Human Mind System, and it is designed to awaken this interest by releasing the masks of the HMS in favor of the identity of the Sovereign Integral. It is a preparation process that is different for every individual, but every individual in the human instrument is imprisoned within the HMS to varying degrees.

I have always said that the WingMakers Materials are encoded, and that these encodings are designed to prepare the individual to awaken to the deeper structures (outer prison walls) and help the individual ease their way into the new territory of the Sovereign Integral. The Sovereign Integral is not a realm of eternal ease, beauty, freedom, painlessness, and ultra creature comforts. Rather, it is an awareness of how we are all one and equal with First Source, and that this makes each of us responsible for the prison and the outflow of its dysfunctional events.

How can one leave the body upon death and circulate in a realm of heaven that is beautiful and inspiring while their fellow humans are left to suffer on Earth in the prison of their unsuspecting HMS? Some would say this is because of karma and that these poor beings incarnated to serve in this capacity. Even if this were true, does this relinquish you from a responsibility to support and help your fellow humans? Remember we are all one. We all exist in the Tone of Equality as sovereigns united as First Source.

What happens to one happens to all.

When I speak of those who are lost in the prison without knowing it, I am not referring only to the downtrodden – those starving in refugee camps, those with insurmountable health dilemmas or those in abusive relationships (to name a few). No, I am referring to virtually all of humanity incarnated on Earth and those who have moved on to the astral or mental planes and yet remain in the prison. If you are unrealized of Self as the Sovereign Integral, you are somewhere within the prison, ...
snipped from A13 in the PCI

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:44 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
if you REALLY want to "leave the Human Instrument" Mark, instead of spending all your time and energy in the Astral/Mental Planes ... here is what James suggests :

While Quantum Pause is indeed a breath technique at its core, it is also a method to leave the human instrument and experience the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness. This is because breath is the highway or portal out of the human instrument, if done with the appropriate First Point.

Remember that the astral and mind domains are within the human instrument, so we are not interested in journeying there since they remain inside the Human Mind System, and are thus illusory and misleading. Quantum Pause is a method or process of disentangling from the Human Mind System, realizing that your self-definitions and identifications with culture, family, religion, spirituality, material possessions, money, and purpose, have been programmed and are not really who you are.

This is a difficult path for many people to accept, but this is what Quantum Pause is designed to achieve. It is the breath, enabled through Nature, that is life-giving to the human instrument, and it is the human instrument that is life-giving to the Sovereign Integral within the manifested physical reality of Earth. Thus, breath is the link, and Quantum Pause enables this link to be nurtured, expanded, strengthened, and made stable.

It is also important to understand that everything I bring forward for an individual’s consideration should be treated as a framework, not a prescriptive technique that should be followed rigidly. Individuals need to take responsibility for establishing their own exploratory techniques, methods of expansion, and new behaviors of disentangling from the HMS. Quantum Pause is a framework, not a specific system. With the web (an analogue of the Genetic Mind), there are ways to share your adjustments, add-ons, alterations, and new techniques, and I would encourage people to do this.

One last comment on the application of Quantum Pause, the big “wow” experience is not the fish you are trying to catch. You are not trying to attract anything to you; you are not trying to learn new information or become more knowledgeable; you are not trying to move energy around in your body; you are not trying to leave your body; and you are not trying to commune with your higher self or God. Your purpose, in applying Quantum Pause, is to pull down the walls that separate you from that state of consciousness that you are, and will always be, and have always been.

Quantum Pause is designed to align you with the transparency and expansion of this era of which we are all a part.


so my advice to you Mark, is that you wasting your life trying to beat the games going on in the "holodecks" Anu created to keep you occupied instead of focused on why you are here ... what you are doing "in there" has ZERO effect on what is happening on earth - any more than playing vid games has any effect on what is happening outside your door ...

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:22 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I am posting this quote to show you one of the places where the Atlantians / LTO members are identified as humans, living in the 3D ... from A 23 of the PCI - so that you will stop believing that they are "interdimensionals, ETs or some other species of beings - other than SECUs" or that they dwell in the Astral Plane or visit Death - which is something YOU imagined and perhaps manifested in the realms of your mind, and have come to believe are something other than disembodied beings asigned by Anu to usher you around in the Worlds he created as "guides" with the ability to appear to you as anyone you want to see and to deceive you ... like the one who told you "John is working...with the LTO in the GTZ" which is a lie - John is in solitary confinement until he gets a new HI with which he can interact with MEST - he hasn't "gone" anywhere but into Death - which even if you went to Death yourself (to find him) you couldn't because Death is a World within the Collective (higher) mind of this Species now, that YOU have enhanced with your own personal beliefs about Death - so your Death is different than John's Death ... and you can't get to him from YOUR version of Death - because those worlds are as unique as YOU are - and your HMS (before it was altered) ... like I keep saying, it is the ultimate experience in Separation, the Human mine can imagine ... complete isolation from LIFE while still living an eternal life ... after the Entity has experienced it once, it is no longer necessary for it to repeat it - it no longer serves the SECU any purpose but when you participate in it, it serves Anu's purpose - which is to suppress the evolutionary enhancement of Consciousness of the Sovereign Integral - with your support, Anu's Hierarchy have successfully shortened the life span of this Species which was recorded in the Bible to have been hundreds of years (with Mathuslela living 969 years in the same HI) It is the stated intent (in the Interviews) of the Planners, to drastically reduce the population of Earth, and again, with your help and support - the poison the environment - our BREATH is laden with toxicity - and our bodies genetically altered - to expire faster, by radiation - famine (man made droughts) disease from lack of nutrients in our foods, and world-wide war ... due to our resistance to the awareness of what WE are participating in, supporting, and perpetuating .


The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

It was these Atlanteans that became known in mythological terms as the Elohim or Shining Ones, and these are the same as we know today as the WingMakers. These beings have been watching the human family since its initial footsteps on a densifying planet called Earth, millions of years ago. They have been the benevolent resource to humanity because they are human in every sense except they do not have the HMS programs and systems or the human instrument that distract and divert the Sovereigns within the human instrument from realizing they are present.

And how are the Sovereigns present? In every breath that brings life to the human instrument. It is the breath in which the Sovereign’s presence dwells. There is a saying within Lyricus that If you’re not in your breath, you’re in your mind. It’s well understood that this is an abstract concept to the Human Mind System, but the Sovereigns live in the intersection of life and Nature, which is the breath.

The WingMakers are not the guides, angels, ascended masters, or gods that exist within the dimensions of the Human Mind System. They live within the interdimensional fields of the higher mind, and like wise elders to the human family they provide the paradigms of the Sovereign Integral and Grand Portal. They focus exclusively on these two paradigms because from these come the First Point that enables the individual to dissolve the programs that conceal the one, the equal, and the truthful from itself.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:46 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
You put words in my mouth SD......and then get all upset about perceived faults yet give the impression what is going on between KS and the Wing Makers is no problem at all.


Last edited by markzorb on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
post moved


Last edited by mactzorb on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
and how would you expect the beings that James has exposed, to respond to this "new intelligence" that reveals the source of Channeled Information is none other than Anu's programs ? and the beings that she gets her exclusive information from are a figment of her own imagination ...
ms hayes/dean/what-ever expressed the typical reaction of one caught between her "guides" (that she depends on, to support her) and the TRUTH ... she attack the messenger, and ended up looking quite demented when she tried to convince others that she knew the behaviors and agenda of fictional characters James created ... she has no clue that she is a wingmaker - she paints them as enemies of Humanity ... and thereby become her own enemy

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:50 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
post moved


Last edited by mactzorb on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:50 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, its one thing, to believe what ever you want ... and I do, and honestly don't care what you believe, but it doesn't alter the facts that the WMF was created to be a place where we discuss the WMMs ... not Anna Hayes channeled info ...she has her own forum and website, and seriously Mark if you feel more drawn to her "teachings" then that is where you should be, instead of promoting her esoteric mumbo jumbo and cryptic charts in here.

Does she reveal your true identity as Sovereign Integral Mark, or do you wear your T shirt on missions to remind her of who SHE is (snicker)

the fact that she believes that war is a solution reveals her support of the Annunaki Agenda - and their way of dealing with their issues by "killing for no reason" other than that is what you have been told to do ... because that is what serves Anu plans for the suppression of the SI ... Death.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:36 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
Apologies to John's memory......this not the proper place to discuss the conflict.....am moving posts to Project Camelot to edit comments re. Wingmakers .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:38 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
This is great.


http://ebookbrowse.com/john-berges-wing ... d138558003


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
It was added to the websit just after the "Journey to Self" (late 02)... and you would have discovered it there, if you had ever actually read all the materials ... instead of applying your "shopping cart mentality" to the WMMs ... to patch up your quilt work of the "teaching of man" that failed to comfort you. YOU HAVE TO TOSS THAT OLD BLANKIE MARK ... and cover yourself with what NATURE provides because without it, you will not progress.


this "intro" is included in the WMMs Mark : http://wingmakers.com/whats-new.html

and before you go into other forums to discuss your distorted perceptions of Wingmakers, you need to at least TRIGGER the transformation, and speak from your own personal experiences in Source Reality ... because your AP version sux and is not in any-way, shape or form aligned with the Plan of First Source (or unique) ... it is simply a figment of your imagination manifested in the realms of your MIND (specifically the Worlds Anu created) that has distorted its rightful meaning because it was designed to conceal your true identity ...

because you have IGNOREd the materials and the formula for transformation, and continue to resist your own self-realization, you can not transfer this KNOWledge convincingly because most of what you believe is not Universally True - it is only your experience of play-acting what you BELIEF SYSTEMS birth-out in the AP ... because you resist the awareness that the LTO offer - to see it with a Wholeness Perspective ...because you havent even triggered the transformation of the Entity's state of consciousness - you have IGNOREd the materials, that would make the Entity aware of its origins and destiny - and you have ignored establishing a relationship with It, you can not comprehend that THIS is Its FIRST POINT - to transform its state of being FRAGMENTED to restoreing its FULL CONSCIOUSNESS and you resist revealing that awarenss to the Entity of your own free will -

you are not focused on the Entity's first point - you are focused on being a hero in the war between good an evil, going on in the Astral Plane or some other World Anu created to keep you FROM discovering your true identity - and restoring your Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... IF it isn't happening in the 3D world - it can only be happening in the MIND or as the WMs say "if you are not in your breath, then you are in your MIND" (paraphrased)


what you contribute, in your fragmented state of consciousness, only distort the Universal Truths found in these materials and it is a great dis-service to this work, for you to promote another teaching in the WMF Newbies find it confusing when what you say conflicts with the concepts the LTO have revealed ... if people want to discuss the materials or Wingmakers, this forum was created to be a place where they can do that, exclusively, without being mis-led by some delusional AP "warrior" wanna-bee who believes that he found a short cut through the AP to the Universe of Wholeness... when it is- in all truth- a Black HOLE you created to hide in and exercise your disillusions of grandeur ... WMs are NOT warriors and the Plan of FS has nothing to do with the "war between good and evil" that you occupy your time with ... they are intended to reveal your true identity to your SELF ... so that you can BE the individual you were created to be, and serve a purpose other than self amusement and mental mastur-bation instead of self-mastery .

you are just as deluded as everyone else who come in here not knowing their First Point ... and it is a grave injustice to the members of this forum for you to distort these materials with your personal BS ... there are plenty of "gamers" who have their own websites to discuss their adventures in the realms of the mind MARK - but NOT HERE ... and there are plenty of concepts to discuss without you interjecting your personal BS ... If you can't stick to the MATERIALS ... then you are simply a disruption to those who joined to discuss them ... and your posts do not lend towards a "kindling" effect - they will not unify this species, as long as they support the illusion of Separation and promote inequality ... plain and simple rule of thumb

Please Mark, either get with the program or move on to a forum where they appreciate self-deception, if you are not interested in the real world or doing what you originally intended, when you incarnated here ... because some of us actually joined this forum to discuss our findings while immersed in the WMMs

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:09 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
You put words in my mouth SD......and then get all upset about perceived faults yet give the impression what is going on between KS and the Wing Makers is no problem at all.



what words? did you not say that you are a ranked member of the GF and that we should recognize your new rank by your new name - an official Mac-daddy eh ? You are the one who keeps telling us that you have an intimate relationship with Dragons (not to be confused with Quantusum) ... I didn't put those words in your mouth and I have no idea who KS is ... unless you are talking about Kansas and we aren't in KS anymore (just incase you ignored that too) :mrgreen: You have also told us on several occasions, since John went to Death, that you are communicating with him ... which according to the WMMs is completely impossible ... yet - even when the materials are presented to you - you insist that John is actively working for the LTO now ... which is in complete conflict with what has been revealed by James about Death.

I am just pointing out to you, that your belief systems are not in alignment with the Plan of FS (as revealed in the WMMs) and your belief that the AP and Death are not part of the HMS is in direct conflict with the materials that I have quoted in this topic ... and that you completely IGNORE
it isn't "finding faults" Mark, it is pointing out how your BS is preventing you from understanding why you are here ... if you knew who you were, you wouldn't spend all your time in the AP world and trying to promote your distorted perspective of Life (based upon your adventures in the HMS) in the WMF ... you'd be focused on restoring your wholeness because that is the First Point of a self-aware SECU... and that can't be done without the Human Instrument or in the AP or in Death ... as the materials clearly state.

what you don't get, is that you don't need ETs or Interdimensional being to "assist" you because you totally IGNORE the fact that these beings that you associate with and who you believe are assisting you - are all subjects of ANUs agenda - HE RULES THE UNIVERSE MARK - winning battles in the AP have ZERO effect on the real world ... whether you believe it or not and your choice to participate in that illusion reveals that you prefer the HMS programing to "real life" ...

all I am asking is that you stop pretending that what you are participating in has anything to do with the Plan of First Source ... and quit promoting it in the WMF - until you can show us all, in the materials where spending all your time in the worlds ANU designed to delay this species self-realization - is what the LTO are suggesting one does to transform their present state of consciousness, and do what they incarnated here to do (experience INDEPENDENCE (save themselves from being dependent on anyone, for anything, in any circumstance) and to transfer this knowledge to the rest of the Species so that they can genuinely appreciate Wholeness and we can move on to the next stage of our developmen - as a species .

the "war" is for SELF MASTERY ... and not even related to the dualistic concepts of good and evil - have nothing to do with control (even self-control) or power/energy ... all you need to do is make the Entity aware of the Universal Truths found in the WMMs ... and it will know what to do from that point on ... and you can't do that by IGNORING the materials Mark because when you study these materials - you attract the experiences that your Soul needs to complete this part of the Plan ... and these experiences will prepare you for the next step ... which include the realization of interdimensionality and being a multi-universal being ... that doesn't need "craft" to get around in Source Reality.

Actually it is your own "self-expression" - the way you choose to reveal your state of being - that have me convinced that you haven't read any of these materials - and that you believe that you know what they have to offer, and it is of no value to you, because you choose to ignore it, whenever it is pointed out to you that you are way out of alignment.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:38 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
Judgemental Starduster........I do not wish to engage you here ....this is not the place ,......here let us celebrate a life that was worth living......
plenty of other places on the forum for us to for lack of a better word fight about what is and isn't included in the WMM .......here is something
that I think even you shall judge worthy....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APSC78V0COk


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:34 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20380
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
mactzorb wrote:
Judgemental Starduster........I do not wish to engage you here ....this is not the place ,......here let us celebrate a life that was worth living......
plenty of other places on the forum for us to for lack of a better word fight about what is and isn't included in the WMM .......here is something
that I think even you shall judge worthy....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APSC78V0COk


no judgment Mark ... just pointing out injustice ... to the creators and members of this forum, to have the materials so dis-respected, and distorted - your personal BS IS NOT ALIGNED TO THE WMMs - ... I think John would appreciate my valor - and certainly he would want others to know the truth about Death ... but it wasn't John that you talked to Mark, it was some disembodied Entity pretending to be John because the people in death have no way to communicate or interact with Life ... so what you are trying to convince us of, is, that your dellusions while in the AP are REAL - and what the LTO has said is false


put yourself in my shoes Mark, who would you believe ... the WMs or someone who claims to have dragon pets and to be a member of the Galactic Federation, who talks to Dead people and who calls himself MacZorb? ...

and I am not "fighting" with you or even arguing with you - I am showing you where in the WMs it defines the Human Mind System and the alterations Anu made to it - that explain what you are participating in - is self-delusional ... did you really expect no one to say anything, when everything you say (in the WMF) conflicts with the WMM ? Death is the separation of body and soul - and without a body the soul has no way to interact with the 3D - no experiences to enhance it - nothing- it serves only one purpose, and that is to provide a place for the Entity to wait until it can continue its mission, ... and for you to insist that what you experience in the AP is real, again conflicts with the Materials ... you are free to believe anything you want - but this forum was created to discuss the WMMs - exclusively - and that is not what you are doing, you are trying to blend New Age krap into the discussions - and it is disrespectful - and it insults our intelligence ... and makes you look very Ignorant.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk