WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:31 pm 

You implied that James was ready for 12-21-2012 as to earthchanges most notably most of New Jersey becoming the Atlantic Ocean.......you went as far as saying I was a fool for not listening to your interpretation of the LTO as to it's veracity Nammu ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:48 pm 

As time draws nearer for the discovery of the Grand Portal, these artistic expressions will become increasingly multidimensional, integrated, and, like directional beacons, guide the way to the Grand Portal's discovery.

This is the way of enlightenment for the human species. The WingMakers created the initial Tributary Zones in accelerated, non-physical dimensions as outposts of creative energy linked to the higher circuits of First Source, and these act as guideposts that gently steer humankind's finest representatives of the arts and culture to create Tributary Zones that are physically based, which in turn, guide humankind's finest representatives of the sciences to ultimately discover and prove the existence of the Wholeness Navigator. In so doing, humanity is forever changed from a survival-based energy system to an explorer-based energy system.

This is the event that will change the life experience of humanity more profoundly than any other event of the 21st century. Eleven thousand years of civilization will culminate in this event, and it will occur through art and science. Religion will be a factor as well, but only a subsidiary factor. When this discovery is made, religion will have no choice but to honor it and adopt the far-reaching implications. Religion will fear it will be displaced by science, and it will know only one course of action: integrate with the new science that combines technology, psychology, metaphysics, and cosmology.

Tributary Zones will become the new religion of the 22nd century. They will become the touchstone for accessing the new energy coming into the planet as a result of the Grand Portal's discovery. In this time, the new structure of the Hierarchy will -- like a glove turned outside in -- finally fit the "human hand". This will herald the Return of the Masters who have remained behind the veil of secrecy because of the survival-based interests of religion, business, government, and science.

I do accept Dragons as real....is true.......werecats also besides many others......Spirits not in bodies as you know them .....unless your vision of what is and what is not has changed we have freedom beyond your vision ..........must admit also I feel John is helping us open these Tributary Zones Nammu .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
like I keep saying Mark, YOU CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU WANT ... we all can, but it doesn't make it true ... and for you to flat ignore the WMMs and keep on participating in the CS of your own free will, is YOUR CHOICE ... but what you are interested in, and trying to discuss, has NOTHING to do with the WMMs ... "the Master" who will "return" are the Atlantians who will be born into the new HI and families who Live the Truth ... they are not "warriors" from the GF, they are not from other species or interdimentional beings ... they are SECU just like us.

the way to comprehend Source Reality is via the Tributary Zones ... not through the AP or Death or the Soul Planes ... while still in the Human Instrument (not "out of body") ... beyond the realms of the mind ... the WMMs outline the "proven way" ... you have ignored them, as a WHOLE ... and promote the teachings of others in the WMF ... why is that Mark?

PS... I didn't "imply" anything, I quoted what the LTO said - without alteration , from the Lyricus website ... and I quoted exactly what James said, I was willing to discuss it but no one wanted to --- I assumed, because it was just as plain and simple to them as it was to me ... you act as if I was "wrong" ... but the materials themselves point to times when other species "delayed" their own development (twice - I quoted them too) ... neither I nor the LTO is "wrong" - the Developmental Process has (obviously) been DELAYED ... which means that it is still going to happen - starting with a PHYSICAL SHIFT of the Planet - but now we have no idea when .... but it will happen, just as the LTO has revealed ... I have no reason to believe otherwise, because everything else they have revealed has manifested .

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:45 am 
Posting Freak

I close this thread before it becomes even more off off off topic.. Bless you John where-ever you are brother,(he lives where we live), there are many here who love you and don't have to say it in words...or on this thread for that matter. :^}

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:22 am 
Posting Freak

you "close" this thread ? what about the future member who would like to pay tribute to John's contributions to our understanding of the WingMaker's Materials ?

the great thing about John's life,from my perspective of him, was that he found the truth and he recognized it immediately, and started supporting this work before all of the materials were even released ... he didn't need to be convince of its validity ... HE JUST DOVE RIGHT INTO THEM with an open mind... and he shared them with everyone he came in contact with, even if it meant that he had to travel half way around to world to deliver this message .

His willingness to put aside his previous beliefs (after writing two books) when he became aware of the WMMs, was remarkable. I don't know how John was introduced to the WMMs, but his commitment to the work was apparent from the beginning. He must have recognized its unequaled value to Humanity, instantly ... his disciplined background must have prepared his heart - but his open mind is what allowed these concepts to enter into his Heart and resonate comfortably. Expressing them, must have been very challenging for him and his family - to see such a transformation in one's belief system has, no doubt, influenced many people ... his commitment and dedication to this work is a fine example of what an individual can do to help others "transfer knowledge" - that will transform the entire species' state of being.

we can all feel gratitude when we think of John ... and celebrate a life that was well worth living and that brought on much satisfaction in his search for Truth.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

I started this thread as a tribute to John Berges who has done more for the Wingmakers dissemination than pretty well all the people who frequent this forum put together. It was never meant to become an arena for competing egos which is what it has become. Starduster has no qualms about trashing threads and no respect for keeping on topic . John being the kind person he was would understand why we need to forgive with understanding and compassion. I sincerely feel this for her. Bless her.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:28 pm 
Posting Freak

dear Shay ...
you have a very distorted perspective of me. I am not here to do anything other than to discuss the Wingmaker's Materials, and all the other writings that James has created to enhance and expand their focus on our First Point ... and I believe that my posts (self-expression of my agenda) demonstrate that - clearly - my only agenda is to discuss the WMMs and share my findings ...

I have learned a great deal from other members who also joined to discuss the materials ... and I learned a great deal from those who insisted on comparing them to their Belief System ... it became apparent, that as long as an individual depended upon their personal BS - it blocks their comprehension of the WMMs because they require an Open Mind and focus ... which means, that until you jettison your BS (neutralize your heart) - it will continue to distort your understanding of why you are here ... you KNOW why you joined this forum.

if you could just focus on that - it would be a great service to your Self and the members of this forum , try to remember why you are here every time you click in... you came here - and keep coming back, to expose your SELF to these materials - as much as possible (like John did) - immerse yourself in them - and share your finding

the wall you keep crashing into, is your Belief System - You built it - brick by brick ... you can not progress until you remove it. (jettison your BS )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:14 am 

As the study of this was a passion of John 's
Am thinking it appropriate that this be my final contribution to this thread.

The Great Invocation

From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.

From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:59 am 
Posting Freak

John and everyone else who has been attracted to these materials, had to jettison his previous beliefs to be able to grasp the message of the LTO ... The Grand Invocation, is a prayer that Alice Bailey channeled from DK ... a path that he abandoned when he discovered these materials ... the Entity's consciousness doesn't need to be "invoked" or invited to contribute to its state of being ... and it isn't obtained by "prayer" ... it is a part of you that needs to be activated - by you - using these materials

how do you expect to "seal Evil in" - if you keep inviting it into your life by ignoring what is Universally true and giving your Love, Light and Power to disembodied entities from the worlds that Anu created ... honestly, I think John would prefer to be remembered for the work he did with the LTO ... than what he contributed to a teaching that he no longer participated in. I know that I don't want to be remembered for what a good Mormon I was :lol:

... those steeped in the esoteric will often be instilled with a subtle, but nonetheless compelling, motive to protect the esoteric teachings that they hold true or at least most probable. Thus, the esoteric works of text left behind by former teachers activates their inspiration. When they are exposed to music, poetry, and art that is not directly connected to these esoteric texts, their protective reflex is invoked, and the material is not absorbed – it tends to be analyzed and compared. A1 Session 3 Q&A

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:50 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:35 am 
Posting Freak

a fitting prayer for those still in the Saviorship model of existence ... but as we know, its up to us, to save our Self --- or not.