WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:39 pm 
Posting Freak

I am sorry to say that I just received this message from Darlene Berges about John. And it has everything to do with this new webbook for those who are capable of feeling it in their hearts. Bless you John, bless you brother,for all you have contributed for so many others to enjoy these great works as well. And bless you Darlene much much compassion and love to you, there is still so much to do....we'll really miss John....

Dear Deb,
John was so looking forward to the great possibilities of this website allowing him to communicate with you and the larger with the WingMakers/Lyricus community. One day he said “I have all these friends and I can’t even get the energy to write them or read the novel on-line.”

John had a heart of love for everyone and know that his love is still with you. So it is with a sad heart I have to tell you John passed on last Tuesday.

The family has set up a Facebook page for comments if you which, or you can share your with the family at berges@mac.com.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Berges
Memorial/256532147712384

From John’s heart to yours,
Darlene Berges

Try this link if the above one doesn't work.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Berg ... 2147712384

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: John Berges
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:12 pm 

I feel the news of John's passing as an expansion and rising in my heart, an aching fullness...tears forming in my eyes.

“The elegance of time is that it unravels the structures of space that have sealed love
from itself.”

Thank you John.

Post subject: Re: In Tribute and Love to John Berges
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:15 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you Ananake for your sincere, heartfelt tribute.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 am 

I am so sorry to hear that. I had many words in my head when I started this reply, but sadness overtook me. In my heart I know John will return to us to help in the Grand Portal discovery.

Darlene, You Have My Deepest Sympathy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:26 am 
Posting Freak

Love and support to you Darlene and to your family in this time of transition.

"Love given is never lost."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:42 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
and life goes on... incredible as it seems - the only thing that changes is our consciousness of the Plan and our appreciation of wholeness . Separation is what we came here to experience... but it isn't any more real than the rest of this illusion ... Life and Love are eternal.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:59 am 

My deepest appreciation to John Berges for the unfathomable assistance and guidance in 'raising' the consciousness of Humanity that he has given and continues to give now on the 'other side' of the 'veil'.

....Appreciation also to Darlene and a wish that she feel great Love and support

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:44 pm 

Although I never met John I felt I have come to know him over the last couple of years from reading his works and listening many times to his and Darlene's podcasts. I was so happy that he got to add more chapters to the PC 'Sovereign Integral' podcasts among other things before leaving here. For many months John and Darlene's voices would be the last thing I would hear before sleeping and many times the first thing in the mornings! I loved their wonderful and insightul exchanges and how you were made welcome into their home and hearts.These we can listen to always. I am also thankful for the many responses John sent me by e-mail even when he wasn't very well. I will always be grateful for John's enthusiasm which I found so infectious and joyous. I am saddened that he has had to move on but he leaves behind a wonderful body of work for each one of us and all who will undoubtedly come to savour his knowledge and wisdom. We have his last great project to look forward to in The Collected Works Of The WingMakers. John said in one of the podcasts that he hoped he would reincarnate for the Grand Portal - who knows, but whatever adventure he is now going on I am sure he will illuminate and strengthen the hearts of all he touches.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:57 pm 
 WWW  Profile

My heart is aching with a feeling of deep respect and humility for all that has been expressed here.
Thank you to all involved in sharing this outpouring of divine love and gratitude.

I feel certain that John also continues to receive the essence of our flow of love. The eternal blossoming of his loving heart will continue to provide guidance and support for us all upon this journey.

The spirit of John's Love, Wisdom and Kindness will forever circulate through all of our lives, creating an infinite treasurehouse of empowerment, activation and inspiration.

With feelings of deep compassion to Darlene and all the family

With appreciation and love always ∞♥O)))))))∞♥O

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:34 pm 
Posting Freak

A few months ago I had the enjoyment of his company for lunch at the Smiithville Inn right on Route 9 in Southern New Jersey.....an old stagecoach stop for people getting to Atlantic City......now a nice place to eat and then walk around .......though frail.....his Spirit strong.....and though here......he was some place else too ... got the sense he at least a part of him wanted to go to this other place .....as he knew his Work was to help open the Grand Portal.....and for now....being on the other side was where he could be the most productive......was really a joy this meal.....and the food was good too....is how I remember John who I see in Chamber 17 often.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:22 pm 

John you'll be remembered through your contributions and I'm sure we'll meet at the Gate... the Grand "Gate" aka Portal.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

The "name" John Berges has passed.

He is within your/my/our Quantum Presence.

As are Cathy and Gary and all time-forms that one cares to mention.

"They" continue to contribute, as we all do, to the realisation of all of humanity to the reality of......

......The Grand Portal......

......inevitable reality.

8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yes - I was thinking about John today while at work and 'where he might be' in terms of his individuality and where his 'service' might be involved with - I also thought of 'Focus 4' ...and figured if he were anywhere, this is the likely 'place' - contributing to wholeness in a collective.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBsQVP-Olmw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:53 pm 
Posting Freak

He is ....has become our Oracle.......and can be found in Chamber 17.......look at the eyes.....John is present.

Post subject: Western Crohn's Target Confirms Reduced Health-related Pot
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:09 pm 
 WWW  Profile

click here for more 3. The movement to legalize marijuana in the 1960s and will the to lead substance can to different "types" of possession. S. Tip 3 Complete the Application Completely assure and possess you purchase whose or meditation to help their client relax.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 am 
Posting Freak

JB is helping all of us reach our full potential........no longer in a weakened physical body he is active in this pursuit that has him strong healthy powerful and happy.....he is an inspiration to and for all of us.......I consider myself very fortunate to have met him .......and it does bother me that 15 via Crotthofe is disrespecting him who loves all of us..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:36 am 
Posting Freak

Death is a world of isolation created by ANU to suppress consciousness ... without a HI the Entity can not have (progressive) experience - it's Consciousness/Soul has no way to participate in LIFE or gain any experiences that would enhance its state of being in Death

so no John isn't "helping us" - he can't even help his self out of there - and he went willingly - of his own free will

you can believe anything that you want ... I choose to believe what the LTO has told us, because I am convinced by my own WM experience that what they are telling us is Universally true " death no longer serves any purpose" not for Humanity and not for ANU ... the Age of the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral is OVER ... there is no need to die ... when we came here to SAVE OUR SELVES and if you refuse to do that - and resist this awareness - that is your choice - you always have a choice

PS... the "member" that you mentioned is a "bot" and it responds when you click on a link associated with that "name" ... since you are the only one I know of who clicks on the links or that name - you are the one activating the bot ... it doesn't have a conscious - it has a program - just like you, that demands certain behaviors ... and it won't quit manipulating you, until YOU "turn away" and say NO MORE ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Is he a comrade of yours ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:36 am 
Posting Freak

"comrade" of a computer program ? no, I used the WMMs to create a cluster of cells in my brain, that by-pass the Heirarchies agenda... by using the Entity's Consciousness - my "soul"- to discern authenticity ... it filters out the frequencies that the Annunaki broadcast on ... so I am not being controlled by them - I know why I am here now, and am not deceiving myself ... or waiting for a savior.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

As James has stated we can work from here in these bodies and we can work from that other sheath when we permananetly leave these bodies. Consciousness doesn't die only bodies do ,or recycle back to earth I should say, These physical ,material bodies blueprints originated in other, more etheral realms.The blueprints don't seem to die either. Jesus proved that there is more beyond death and that death was not to be feared for fear of death is one of the biggies Anu created to keep people dumbed down and ignorant, diverted and distracted from that which gives us life, sustains it, lengthens it and makes it worth living if not being able to let go of the body by choice when we want to. You can't do that if you don't know how to or why or where you are going .We can't do that if we don't know about the Sovereign Integral and practise it's existence which is permanent and always has been and always will be. Ignorance only feins it not being true. Some do have an inkling if only few and far inbetween, it's enough to spark a growing curiosity in many who want to know and do it too in full knowledge. Something like Solomon in the Quantusum who consciously left his physical body permanently as apart of his role in helping to discover the Grand Portal. I have no doubt Mark that John is doing much where he is now and is very conscious of it. Anu is losing more and more all the time and has been for some time. Since his plan will never be implemented it has been downhill for him ever since. His minions here are not capable of what he was and know this and will put up one hell of a fight and show anyway. Appearances are very deceiving and for those who chose to put their focus on their Hearts instead, they encounter a very different world for what "seeing" through the eyes of Heart show them and give them. John knows this and is this and so is his lovely wife Darlene. We never had anything to fear or do except be what we are in our hearts. Sovereign Integrals.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:47 pm 
Posting Freak

For those who read The Dorhman Prophecy and Quantusum it is rather obvious we get a lot of help from other dimensions. And for those who haven't read those books but have sincerely studied these materials it is stated too many times to count about other dimensions and beings there influencing this dimension. Multidimensionality means there is much more to us than meets the eye and very limited if not retarded lower HMS mind. Starduster appears to be regressing if she believes for one nanosecond that we aren't being helped from other dimensions. We all exist in those other dimensions as well as this one. What the hell do you think "First Source" if not "The One Being is about"??????Just because some voluntarily(if not fearfully) blind themselves to their future Self lending a hand up does not mean that A is not A or that we are only material, physical beings akin to machines. One day maybe far far far into the future starduster may get over her fear and finally understand. We can only hope.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:34 am 
Posting Freak

while it is true that we get visited by "dimensional being" they are not from "extra-terrestrial" realms and most of them are self-serving ... the ones that we encounter in the 3D, all live in the dimensions of Earth's realm - which are many ... First Source chose to live in the Third dimension but some - like the Atlantians, live in "pockets" of the 3rd dimension because their HI's are not dense enought to interact with MEST as our new ones were specifically designed to do - but it is my understanding that only this HI contains a Portal to all dimensions encompassed by Source Reality - which is why all entities in MEST are incarnating into it

Here, the LTO make Earth's dimensionality clear ...

And when you chose the three-dimensional world as your platform of experience, you embarked into the world of time in which you would encounter every conceivable obstacle and challenge to your restoration of oneness with your Creator. 3rd Philo

James also validates this reality when he tells Fred Burks that there are many (human) individuals living in all four dimensions on earth NOW

Access to the other dimensions has been "sealed off" by Anu ... and James explains (below) that the End Time Prophesy is not originally a Mayan Prophesy at all .. and deals specifically with our Time, when the the dimensions are no longer inaccessible to humans - in the body

The End of Time prophecy is attributed to the Mayan, but as I suggested earlier, there was an Anunnaki influence to the prophecy that was due to the genetic intermixing of the two races, which is another story altogether.

The End of Time prophecy was actually initiated in Atlantean times. There was an individual among the Atlantean leadership that possessed a penetrating knowledge of prophecy, so much so, that even Anu was aware of this being. I will call this individual Cogniti, and it was he who was able to perceive, and, more importantly, recall and articulate the prophecy of the End of Time. This prophecy was described to Anu and it was the galvanizing vision that caused Anu to seal Heaven from Earth.

Cogniti’s prophecy was that there would be an individual in the far distant future that would open the Earth to the interdimensional planes. That Earth could not be sealed from the Heavens as it was this individual’s destiny to reclaim Heaven. Anu, was not pleased with this prophecy and it inspired him to separate Humans from the interdimensional planes, and instead he created new worlds that were part of the HMS, residing as programs within the HMS (God-Spirit-Soul Complex) that included constructs of reincarnation, afterlife, and the astral, mental and soul planes.

The End of Time prophecy, as Cogniti described it, was a threat to Anu because if his creation – human beings – could access the dimensions, they would know they were programmed existences, veiled shadows of their true self. So it was this prophecy that begat the GSSC and it became one of the most complex labyrinths in Anu’s arsenal to enslave humanity.

The second prophecy was the Grand Portal, and this has to do with not only one individual discovering the portal into the dimensions of the Sovereign Integral, but all of humanity. This is the return of humanity to its stature as the Sovereign Integral liberated of the HMS, yet still manifest on Earth in a human instrument. In short, it is the transformation of the human instrument into a tool of expression for the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

While the Hopis and many other indigenous cultures have prophetic visions, the majority of these are programs within the HMS, either well within the prison walls or are echoes of the two main prophetic themes that resonate with the unconscious domain of the HMS I just described.

the beings that Sol was encountering in his "visions" were INter-dimensional beings - from the worlds that Anu created IN the NET work he designed to enslave us - in the human instrument's MINDs' labyrinths ... which is not to say that these IMAGINARY beings are not "helpful" - they are whatever you desire them to be but they are not beings from another dimension (snicker) or he couldn't have SEEN them HERE - they certainly motivated him out of his comfort zone - but they are all figments of (James') imagination materializing in the worlds of the human mind (set on paper) - as FICTION to reveal to the reader - subtle truth ... because even though we are multi-dimensional beings - unless we discover the portal the Wholeness Navigator has created beyond the God/Spirt/Soul/Complex (that you must wade through to get to) in the Human Mind System ... the only other place left to go is "Genetic Manipulation" which seems to be where the majority of Humanity is headed.

Wholeness Navigator – This is the element of HMS that activates the individual’s authentic search for God in the context of wholeness, oneness, unity, and equality.... The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path.

furthermore, in the materials (Anatomy) the Wholeness Navigator is defined as the "heart of the Entity" ... encompassed by Soul (Entity's individuated consciousness) one might envision it as the Entity, extending its heart into the HMS - to allow the HI access to Its Core (Spiritual Center) - at will. We are also told that the WN is not limited - and if we continue to follow its signature tone - we will discover ALL that IS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Why can't both of you be right ?
I have no doubt John is "teaching"... helping us transform....I remote view him as a Chamber Master.....Guardian......I am lucky to have a book of his autographed.....and can see him in IT.
Bright Blessings
MacTZorb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:40 am 
Posting Freak

In tribute to John Berges .

"I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters in all time and space.
What is known by them I can know.
What is found by them I can find.
What is to come from them I can be.
In all that I do, may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one."

Cathedral - CS&N