WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: IGNOREance the only Evil that exists
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:00 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The Watcher wrote:
When each connect with higher self, this is the place where the things we have seen as different from ourselves - and judge according to the difference - those things dissolve into the impractical shadows of ignorance they derive from.
Said another way:

Bridge
No Risk
Go Within and Find That Place

The Higher Self The Quantum Presence awaits for your awakening Debs - there is no need to fear this or even to pretend it has happened in order to avoid the inevitable - Our expressions into this 3D world verify the individual connection to the vaster reality we all are as One Being - and with this realization we each express that connection as a Family - The Human Family - and I know what I express in this forum using whatever medium I choose - is one of Unity in recognition of that Wholeness - so whatever devices we each choose to use, remember that it is the expression that we deliver through those devices which reveals our individual understanding of that One Being we all are.

Remember.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:01 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The Watcher wrote:

Trust is an important ingredient in relation to Lyricus Information. Trust is a foundation for working on yourself. Trust is the ability to trust your Higher Self. Trust is the ability to see the blueprint of all as the reality of life.

I will always encourage anyone to express this trust in the unfolding as I would also discourage anyone from using anything they communicate through in ways which seek to discourage any from this objective.

I encourage you to listen to James regarding 'The Higher Self' that quantum presence which is the Heart of who we are and we are The Human Family, that One Being.

No one can do this for you - and no one need change in order for you to finally accept the truth of it.

LinkClickPic
Requirements
What Do You Like About It?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:43 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you are not insulting me, Watcher, when you say that the materials didn't work (for me) - you are accusing the LTO of being deceptive ... because I know that they did, and that they can work for everyone.... your perspective of the transformation is based upon your preconceived notions of what a "transformation" is - and like so many others believe it involves some major changes to ones personality ... but - just as the materials themselves state, those who are ready to transform - have been living the life of a Sovereign Entity - for their entire live - bringing their selves into alignment, to the best of their abilities, to their "natural" state of being... and that the "changes" are very subtle, so subtle, in fact, you (the individual undergoing them), may not even be aware of them their self ... so what makes you think, that if I have a difficult time, seeing the changes in myself - that you (who, doesn't even know me) would recognize them?

I see how far I have come in the past decade, Watcher, and the changes have been physically dramatic as the UE arranged for one experience that would integrate and make coherent, one concept/component after another ... and then we moved on - I have moved on, physically 10 times in the past decade - spiritually, I believe I have "moved" an equal distance (relatively speaking) as well (thousands of miles - maybe enough to circumnavigate the Globe) ... and gone from living in an RV in a friends back yard in So Phoenix, to living in my own fully paid for (also a self sufficient home) on five acres in Colorado - without ever having to leave home to go to work except for the first three years ... I was inspired where and how to invest my money, so that it tippled in value ... I was led to the perfect property (for me) ... and the animals all but came to me, like Noah and his arc ... and I am as prepared as I will ever be for the shift ... snuggled under Nature/Earth's "wing" I trust that she will continue to provide, support, and inspire me, abundantly, and I will be prepared go on to fulfill my destiny, without loosing balance - when I activate the Source Codes

So, just as the Wmms state, judgments are the results of the ignorance of the fact that there are no dualities that are real ... and the Entity's motion of being is pre-determined if they don't choose to resist the awareness of their origins and destiny ... and there is no way, that an individual could remain in the "neutral" while the world moves into a new Age ... without ignoring the NOW ... and adapting to it - instead of living in the past and clinging to a BS of accumulate failed philosophies - stuck in the past - in the saviorship model of existence that serves (only) to perpetuate the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral ... because they chose to Ignore the new intelligence that the LTO offer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:29 am 

"... to worry about the negative is to fret about words and feelings that are not part
of the activity of your Presence. They’re unaligned. So I would ask you:
Do you want to be influenced by your three cubic foot
human self or the 4200 cubic foot Presence that lives within the Infinite?

48:25 Notwithstanding that larger reality, what we can control, are our behaviors and
which intelligence we consciously align to: the intelligence of our Quantum Presence, or
the intellect of our human self? Are our behaviors motivated by the transient desires of
our human nature, or do they arise from our Quantum Presence as an outgrowth of our
love for our Creator and one another? Each time a person aligns to their Presence, they
signal an alignment to love, an alignment to First Source, and an alignment to all
creaturehood.

49:07 While this may not manifest in the physical spectrum of phenomena—a density for
the benefit of your eye-brain, I might add; it manifests in your sense of coherence, your
sense of out-flowing love, your sense of multidimensional relationships, your sense of
guidance, your sense of resilience in the face of discord, your sense of connection to
others.
"

Interview Session 3 [emphasis added]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Annanake, if there is no Neg (or pos) in your self created reality ... then there is nothing to worry about ... and as what you quoted points out, and how our behavior is perceived, especially by someone in a fragmented state of consciousness, is a Judgment (snicker) your first clue about what model of existence they choose to experience ... Expressing Valor (pointing out and dealing with injustice) is not based on a judgment - it is a statement of fact. That behavior that most politically correct schmooze artists claim is prounouncing judgement is an act of Love - The individual is practicing exactaly what the LTO suggests in these circumstances that we find ourselves in - not IGNOREING it and has the opportunty to alter their behavior (or not) - if they ignore this opportunity and continue to be unjust, then they can expect it to be pointed out and dealt with again and again (until they become aware that it just isn't going to be ignored here - not now ... but for us all to IGNORE the injustice, not only allows it to continue, but it encourages the person being un just to believe that they have some "right" to be IGNORANT of what effects their actions have on us all.

and just as the quotes also reveal ... it strengthens the individual practicing Valor ... and that behavior, is a demonstration of gratitude for the new intelligence we have been given, as well as Love for our fellow man - especially those too weak to stand up to power ... and as we have also been told, the HVs transform the WHOLE not just the individual :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:14 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't know what your point is by suggesting we listen to that ... Watcher, but what came across to me, in that sound bite, was "stabilize" ... which my mind associates with a life boat - holding (lets say because of the forums numbers) ten people ... where one or two individuals, insist on rocking the boat (destabilizing it) or drilling holes in the bottom (of THEIR PERSONAL section) of the boat ... until someone is all but, FORCED to point it out and deal with it ... because the self-centered boat rockers are IGNOREing what effect their behavior has on all the others in the boat ... kabish?

personally, I believe that it is better that you be thrown out of the boat than to put the rest of the members of the boat in harms way for no other reason than it is something you choose to do ... because if you refuse to grasp the gravity of the circumstances that placed us all in that boat, and believe that you have some right to be IGNOREant... someone needs to deal with you and make you aware that we are all in this together - ... and if you continue to be un-reasonable, then we can just expect more of the same ignorance that we have been subjected to for the past decade eh, Puppet? - so why perpetuate the consistent injustice another moment ... toss them overboard ... save yourself from having to deal with this self-centered behavior on a daily basis - problem solved ... you can do whatever you please on several other forums, but not here - because we all agreed to discuss the WMMs when we joined the forum - you lied but you comply reluctantly by creating some WM related topics that you transparently alter with the HMS POV - ... which you insist comes from a computer program you created ? or was it ET technology ? Whatever Watcher it demonstrates a lack of Trust for your SELF. You need to jettison your BS and open your mind and clear out the emotional, historical, baggage that is distorting your intuitive intelligence ...

The Quantum Presence - once released from the HMS (as its "life force") wouldn't even consider ignoring every opportunity it encounters, to assist others - by transferring knowledge / compassion . It is a stabilizing force, not disruptive, distracting, disrespectful, dishonest, or disconnected from our Oneness ... the SE has no agenda, other than to fulfill its destiny... to the best of its individuated ability

you Watcher and Nat want us to believe that your drilling holes in the boat, has no effect on us ... How can you possibly seek to justify your choice to resists enhancing your consciousness?

... we come here to discuss the WMMs ... and to share our findings -that we discovered using the materials as intended, the Wmms enhance your life to the point where your find yourself saying "can it possibly get any better than THIS?" and gratitude flows like a river from your heart - with every breath, you express awe ... and you sincerely feel that humbly empowered every day ... because of your relationship with the Universal Entity and your wholeness perspective (even when you get your wallet stolen) :wink:

Last edited by starduster on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey star have you heard of "mind mapping"? It was very popular in New Agey Psychology a few years back and if you look at an example of it you will see where Bill stole the idea for his IUD. It's not even his original idea and some use mind mapping in business to brain storm with others to find ideas they can implement in their companie(s) to improve it, as a team. Bill doesn't do that either because he loves his isolation and the thought he has of being "the One" who started this forum in the very beginning even though it was Mark Hempel who outright created it , platform and all and fronted the money such as Solaris has with this forum.The only thing Bill has "done" on either is claim that they are his forums because he thinks he's the only one who ever had an idea that a WingMakers forum should be created. What is amazing over all these years is little has changed in his comprehension level in all that time which makes me think his programmer is just too lazy or too busy to bother with him much. And don't fool yourself, he DOES have a PROGRAMMER, I looked it up in my newly renovated Tarot cards I got on sale for 5 dollars ninety nine cents. :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:04 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 pm 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:

So that's what you look like Bill? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are soooo predictable and always resort to these childish and silly tactics when you have no control over what is taking place here. I sure hope you've taken your meds today. It makes it easier to control you by your "handlers". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I wouldn't myself call this link subject 'evil' but it is ignorance.
Appeals to the minds of children - a fairy tale to explain existence.

LinkClickPic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Speaking for myself, I am comfortable with the contributions I have made to this thread topic but feel that the topic has no potential to evolve, is not topical to the DPStory forum, and the topic subject and energetic motivation behind it is a great example of what James speaks of here:

LinkClickPic

EDIT: The response to this post is also an example of what James is expressing, in the link provided.

Last edited by The Watcher on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Evolve ? how could Ignorance evolve when ignorant is one's chosen state of being ... but maybe it has evolved to the status of "politically correct" ... :lol:

So many ignore the fact that what the LTO is offering us is an opportunity to by-pass evolution ... the final "test" in this stage of the Experiment is to see who genuinely appreciates this opportunity - ro enhance and expand our consciousness

we see where "evolution" has gotten us ...

The human genome was adaptive within the matrix of the Human Mind System (HMS) and evolved into the present day human family we have in the early 21st Century. So now we have a race of beings that are trapped inside a suppression framework unknowing of their condition, worshipping Gods that do not exist, believing in heavens and hells that are part of the HMS landscape, praying to masters and saviors to absolve their sins and moral apathy, and continuing to fear death and non-existence as if they were absolutely unaware of their true nature.

yep, that is right were we all are - collectively, even the New Agers and Light Workers - all trying to make a living off of their "spiritual gifts" - real or imagined

What this new perspective allows me to see, is the perfect plan - unfolding, it is so exciting to be a part of it and to have this opportunity to progress beyond the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral to a state of consciousness that is Whole again because I made the choice to do that and it is possible in this life time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:30 pm 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:

This is an example of an "adult" or shall I say "mature" contribution of Bill to this thread? How elegant and eloquent and especially "intelligent" is this? If this is an example of your "heart" contribution Bill perhaps, you need to leave and and go to a forum that appreciates such contributions for the type of low humor expended here. As long as you insist on using your "mind mapping" device, which is copyrighted by someone else by the way, I will continue to make fun of your folly. There is no malice in what I do but this above from you is that and something you consistently resort to when you feel out of control. Accept it, you are out of control of this forum since you contribute little to none of much understanding of the materials which you feel you don't need to read let alone find applicable or give credit to James for in showing any appreciation for whom you are jealous of and p-i-s-s-e-d with since he dissed your IUD. So there you have it and there ain't a damned thing you can do about it except CHANGE and none here are holding their breath on that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bill"s face when he sees how hopeless it is. :x

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 am 
Posting Freak

How could Bill possibly know what contributes to the discussion of THE DORHMAN PROPHECY?????!!!!! HE HASN'T READ IT NOR INTENDS TO READ IT. DUH :!: :!: :!: :!:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

So cool :!: I just noticed Spiritstate below. I wonder...perhaps.. that is the "new" forum with it's more evolved format. Oh, oh, looks like those who can't bother to read the materials(such as the Dorhman Prophecy) are not able to participate there. So sad. :( Oh well... :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:26 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
So cool :!: I just noticed Spiritstate below. I wonder...perhaps.. that is the "new" forum with it's more evolved format. Oh, oh, looks like those who can't bother to read the materials(such as the Dorhman Prophecy) are not able to participate there. So sad. :( Oh well... :wink: :D

:lol:

EDIT: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2216&p=87211&hilit=Earnest#p87211
Re Deborah's (shayalala) ignorant manipulative lying a few posts down.

Last edited by The Watcher on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:42 am 

Old people behaving like very little children thinking of being pushers of an envelope. Other people appreciating their contribution in the name of love. Evolution. And... how evil! At least we are here on topic.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 am 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:
"... to worry about the negative is to fret about words and feelings that are not part
of the activity of your Presence. They’re unaligned. So I would ask you:
Do you want to be influenced by your three cubic foot
human self or the 4200 cubic foot Presence that lives within the Infinite?

48:25 Notwithstanding that larger reality, what we can control, are our behaviors and
which intelligence we consciously align to: the intelligence of our Quantum Presence, or
the intellect of our human self? Are our behaviors motivated by the transient desires of
our human nature, or do they arise from our Quantum Presence as an outgrowth of our
love for our Creator and one another? Each time a person aligns to their Presence, they
signal an alignment to love, an alignment to First Source, and an alignment to all
creaturehood.

49:07 While this may not manifest in the physical spectrum of phenomena—a density for
the benefit of your eye-brain, I might add; it manifests in your sense of coherence, your
sense of out-flowing love, your sense of multidimensional relationships, your sense of
guidance, your sense of resilience in the face of discord, your sense of connection to
others.
"

Interview Session 3 [emphasis added]

Hi Ananake :)

The quotes you posted above are very clear statements of how alignment to the truth of the SI keeps us out of entanglement with ignorance of FS equality. What is ignorance other than a willingness to support separation? We simply either choose to support the truth of the SI consciousness, or the dishonesty which supports its suppression. It's very simple really and after a period of unraveling time it's no longer a practice, it's our life's expression.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:12 am 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Old people behaving like very little children thinking of being pushers of an envelope. Other people appreciating their contribution in the name of love. Evolution. And... how evil! At least we are here on topic.

It's quite reassuring to know, if not a blessing that you and your entourage are NOT an example of evolution on this forum. If anything were you allowed to continue being the troll you are and stealing James work and taking credit for it after you spending so many years showing your hatred for him such as Bill does, this forum no doubt would of been closed down long ago having gone the way of the old forum. As to seed she always follows you and defends you no matter how obnoxious and Annanake she's either naive still or caught up in your rut with you like seed is. Anyhoo, good luck in finding a forum that you don't eventually get kicked out of where they don't allow you to use their bandwidth in your self serving and self promoting ways. You are banned here and that is why you don't use any of your OLD handles. Like I said before you and Bill have an Odedipus Complex and use James to take the brunt of your covert hatred and jealousy out on, he's not your father. You and Bill are soooo B-O-R-I-N-G. :roll: Just the same OLD, same OLD, self serving and self promotion,nothing new after all these years from either of you, unless its just variations of the same OLD self serving themes. Interesting that Bill has been banned from this forum and it took him almost a year of begging Solaris to be back here . Not much has changed there. And you, you're still banned.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6