WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Reading the novel
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Left over from the over 12 year Butt ......reaming he has been getting from the Animus ....who have almost taken him over......bye William.....hello Watcher.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:47 pm 

Good heavens! Where are you getting this "information"?
:roll:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:00 am 

Questioning beliefs are healthy.

Last edited by Mushishi on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:18 am 

The answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ4-kcdNtP0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Mushishi wrote:
Questioning beliefs are healthy. I'm trying to understand this world, and I'm going to stop exploring the wingmakers materials and start to seriously question its validity. Since I'm a free thinker, I think that every religion and belief in this infected world contains charlatans that profit from other peoples faith, and wingmakers materials is notably a business at its core, because of their ever growing music sales, book sales, and all the virtual copyrights. I am also abandoning all other entrancing religions, and I'm going to start to
really investigate psychology, conversational hypnosis, and subliminal messages. Not that those topics relate to this, but I find the level of humanity's manipulation in the world, on the internet, religion, advertising, and relationships, not to be taken lightly.
Genuineness, happiness and beliefs are all good and well, but its healthy to question beliefs, their origins, and the motivation behind religions/beliefs and identify manipulation.

I like to learn a philosophy, belief or way of thinking, and then I usually play Judas and move on the next on.

Haha. Drop the holier-than-thou attitude it makes you a prick, but I guess that's why hitler had so many followers and that's why so many people continue to eat your pretentious <b>[Censored]</b>. Probably a month of reading wingmakers, seemed interesting, but manipulative for the whole myth/truth design, but the real reason is watching the beliefs of wingmakers in action: arguing, egoism, hatred and thinking for some reason your better than the rest of the world because you believe in something else. Giving something a new name doesn't make it new. From the way people act on this forum, it seems that the wingmakers materials doesn't make you a more loving person it just makes you an <b>[Censored]</b>. By the way, you don't need to read all this <b>[Censored]</b> to be a kind loving person. Its just a business selling a product.
Think for yourself.

Get of your fucking cross, we need the fucking space to nail the next fool buddy.
I'M OUT. Nice to know you. Goodbye.
QUESTION EVERyTHING.

good when you are ready to do what you came here to to... you'll be back, maybe not in the forum, but you will find "people" are the same no matter where you go, when they are not
committed to being equals and can't focus ... and you will have these materials to compare haha ... and you won't be able to find anything like them bwahahahhhahhahahaahhaha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 am 
Posting Freak

Mushishi

Are you a kind loving person? Am i?

Is anyone here a kind loving person?

When you/i say i'm out of here, where will you/i go?

If i focus my attention on dividing against the world that i see instead of creating the world that i want, am i not then just another critic/elitist? Creating the world that i want shifts the focus of perception into a landscape of innocence, where everything is equally wholly FS every moment. To stop assembling the world that i see, (the past) the instruments of the HI (the five senses/ego-mind) must align with the entity consciousness (soul) that has remembered its wholeness. It is only in time that separation/fragmentation exists. There are no dualities that are real.

"The Grand Portal is the extraordinary event that humanity is designed to achieve as a collective species while occupying its home planet. If you distill the purpose of a humanoid species to its basic goal, it is to transform or activate its soul carrier in order to access the soul consciousness of the individual, collective, and First Origin sources.

Humanity is like a vast river of consciousness that flows according to its collective will. This collective will is conditioned by First Source, the sovereign will of the individuated consciousness, and the master template of the soul carrier itself. Collectively these three elements converge and create the banks of the “river”, the topography of its journey, and the destination to which it flows.

Because the God-Fragment or soul is the highest vibratory frequency within the individuated consciousness, it compels the individuated consciousness to seek its creator. All members of the species have this intrinsic desire to reunite with their creator and the greater body of the created. It is only the soul carrier – the insoluble element of individuality – whose pretense of existentialism stands in silent opposition to the reunion of souls.

Because the soul carrier is largely guided by the emotions and mind, it is less sensitive to the urge of reunion. The social training of humanity exacted by its educational system and competing culture and media intensifies this insensitivity. The species, as a whole, is therefore listening to the urges of the soul carrier and its social conditioning above the instinctual call of the soul. The purpose of humanity is to the shift this focus, and this shift is best achieved through the Grand Portal because it provides the necessary proof that galvanizes an entire species, instead of devoted factions thereof." (Lyricus FAQ's/ Relationships)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Moon is full tonight you whose is like a rug placed on a floor for children to play........everyone free now to choose ......Wing Maker or Animus thereof..........I get my answers when in the Chambers........the ones that have the "locks" on .....are the ones not made into pictures you can buy at the site.....Watcher not having a Soul just is unable to get past the Guardians at the gate.....same applies to CV.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Chambers have all the answers.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:45 pm 
Posting Freak

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wing ... losophies/

This is Williams group.....most of you should join it and revive your version of IT there.....instead of here .

this below.......his adaptations that threw him off course.......

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wing ... losophies/

Life Principles of the Sovereign Integral

The entity model of expression is designed to explore new fields of vibration through biological instruments [Forms of flesh] and transform through this process of discovery to a new level of understanding and expression as a Sovereign Integral. [Promotion]
The Sovereign Integral is the fullest expression of the entity model within the time-space universes, and most closely exemplifies [demonstrates] Source Intelligence's capabilities therein. It is also the natural state of existence of the entity that has transformed beyond the evolution/saviorship [Science and Religion] model of existence and has removed itself from the controlling aspects of the Hierarchy through the complete activation of its embedded Source Codes. [ is no longer under the guiding influence of ]
This is the level of capability that was "seeded" [secret root] within the entity model of expression when it was initially conceived by Prime Creator. All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated. [Forgone conclusion]

The transformational experience is the realization that the entity model of expression is capable of direct access to Source Intelligence information, and that the information [ Secrets ]of Prime Creator is discovered within the entity level of the Sovereign Integral. In other words, the Human Instrument, complete with its biological, emotional, and mental capabilities, is not the repository of the entity's Source Codes. Nor is the Human Instrument able to reach out and gather in this liberating information--this glorious freedom to access All That Is. [ sounds like a boast]
It is the entity that is both the harbor of, and instrument of access to, the Source Coding activation that permits the transformational experience to manifest through the integration of the Human Instrument and the sovereign entity. [ it is through the ‘Entity’ Human Instrument and Sovereign Entity Unite]

Note: There would seem here to suggest that the Human Instrument needs to trust the Entity it is fragmented of !

The transformational experience consists of the realization that perceived reality is Source Reality personified in the form of individual preferences. [ what the individual has chosen- and what Source is able to provide]]
Thus, Source Reality and Sovereign Reality become inseparable as the wind and air. This confluence is realized only through the transformational experience, which is unlike anything known within the time-space universes.

There have been those upon terra-earth who have experienced a shallow breath of wind from this powerful tempest. Some have called it ascension, others have attributed names like illumination, vision, enlightenment, nirvana, and cosmic consciousness. While these experiences are profound in human standards, they are only the initial stirrings of the Sovereign Integral, as it becomes increasingly adept at touching and awakening the remote edges of its existence. [ as it gets in touch with itself]
What most species define as the ultimate bliss is merely the impression of the Sovereign Integral whispering to its outposts of form and nudging them to look within to their roots of existence and unite with this formless and limitless intelligence that pervades all. [contact through Communication with]

The transformational experience is far beyond the calibration of the human drama much like the stars in the sky are beyond the touch of terra-earth. You can observe the stars with your human eyes, but you will never touch them with your human hands. Similarly, you can dimly foresee the transformational experience with the Human Instrument, but you cannot experience it through the Human Instrument. It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist. And truly, this wholeness is only obtained when the individual consciousness is separated from time and is able to view its existence in timelessness.

[There has been no beginning nor will there be an end]

Nevertheless, the Human Instrument is critical in facilitating the transformational experience and causing it to trigger--like a metamorphosis--the integration of the formful identities [others of the Entity] into the Sovereign Integral. This is the next stage of perception and expression for the entity model, and it is activated when the entity designs its reality from life principles [Gratitude- Mastership] that are symbolic of Source Reality, as opposed to the reality of an external source that is bound to the evolution/saviorship model of existence. [Science and Religion]

[ This seems to suggest a realisation on the part of the Entity]

These life principles are Source Intelligence templates of creation. They are designed to create reality from the perspective of the Sovereign Integral and hasten its manifestation within the fields of vibration that has thus far repelled it. [ A bad Attitude has caused it to be rejected]
They are principles that construct opportunities for the integration of the entity's formless and formful identities. [ We each are a fragment of Entities...some of us share the same, or are of the same Entity some of us have form - others of the same Entity do not]
They are bridges that the Human Instrument--with all of its componentry intact--can experience the Sovereign Integral perception of wholeness. [UICDevices being one of the ‘bridges’]

As the Human Instrument becomes increasingly responsive to Source Intelligence it will gravitate to life principles that symbolically express the formative principles of prime creation.
[Like a magnet we will embrace]
There are wide ranges of expressions that can induce the transformational experience of the Sovereign Integral and liberate the entity from time-space conditioning and external controls.
[ just what external things control an Entity, other than time-space conditioning?]
Inasmuch as the expression can vary, the intent of the expression is quite narrowly defined as the intent to expand into a state of integration whereby the Human Instrument becomes increasingly aligned with the Sovereign Integral perspective. [Starts to ‘see the Light’ ]

There are three particular life principles that accelerate the transformational experience and help to align the Human Instrument with the Sovereign Integral perspective. They are:

1) Universe relationship through gratitude [ being great-full of having consciousness]
2) Observance of Source in all things [ seeing not dualities but the singularity of All That IS]
3) Nurturance of life [Tend to the nurturing and encouragement of Life in all Form and non-form]

When the individual applies these principles, their life experience reveals a deeper meaning to its apparently random events [synchronicity - serendipity - co-incidence]--
both in the universal [As IS IS ] and personal contexts. [As You IS]

Universe Relationship through Gratitude

This is the principle that the Universe of Wholeness represents a collective intelligence that can be personalized as a single Universal Entity. [ Prime Creator] Thus, in this model of inference, there are only two entities in the entire cosmos: the individual entity [Ego] and the Universal Entity.[ Prime Creator]
Inasmuch as the individual is impressionable and constantly changing to adapt to new information, so is the Universal Entity, [Prime Creator] which is a dynamic and living template of potential energies and experiences that are coherent and as knowable as a friend's personality and behaviour. [can be befriended and known personally]

The Universal Entity is responsive to the individual and its perceptions and expressions. It is like a composite omni-personality that is imbued [ embodied] with Source Intelligence and responds to the perceptions of the individual like a pool of water mirrors the image that overshadows it. Everyone in a Human Instrument is indeed, at their innermost core, a Sovereign Entity that can transform the Human Instrument into an instrument of the Sovereign Integral. However, this transformation is dependent on whether the individual chooses to project an image of a Sovereign Integral upon the "mirror" of the Universal Entity, or project a lesser image that is a distortion of its true state of being.

[ Thus if you are going to think about the Attitude and Motives of Prime Creator...Keep them huge and positive]

The principle of Universe relationship through Gratitude is primarily concerned with consciously designing one's self image through an appreciation of the Universal Entity's supportive "mirror".
In other words, the Universal Entity is a partner in shaping reality's expression in one's life. Reality is an internal process of creation [ L.E.R.M. ] that is utterly free of external controls and conditions if the individual projects a sovereign image upon the mirror of the Universal Entity.

This process is an interchange of supportive energy from the individual to the Universal Entity, and this energy is best applied through an appreciation of how perfect and exacting the interchange occurs in every moment of life. [synchronicity - serendipity - co-incidence]--
If the individual is aware (or at least interested in having the awareness [is this you?] of how perfect the Universal Entity supports the individual's Sovereign Reality, there is a powerful and natural sense of gratitude that flows from the individual to the Universal Entity.
It is this wellspring [ continuum ]of gratitude that opens the channel of support from the Universal Entity to the individual and establishes a collaboration of purpose to transform the Human Instrument into an expression of the Sovereign Integral. [ Partnership in shaping the reality]

It is principally gratitude--which translates to an appreciation of how the inter-relationship of the individual and the Universal Entity operates--[i.e.. Friendship ] that opens the Human Instrument to its connection to the Sovereign Entity and its eventual transformation into the Sovereign Integral state of perception and expression. The relationship of the individual with the Universal Entity is essential to cultivate and nurture, because it, more than anything else, determines how accepting the individual is to life's myriad forms and manifestations. [ altered states of perception ]

When the individual accepts changes in Sovereign Reality as the shifting persona [Changing Personality ] of the Universal Entity, they live in greater harmony with life itself. Life becomes an exchange of energy between the individual and the Universal Entity that is allowed to play out without judgment and experienced without fear. This is the underlying meaning of unconditional love: to experience life in all its manifestations as a single, unified intelligence that responds perfectly to the projected image of the Human Instrument. :)

It is for this reason that when the Human Instrument projects gratitude to the Universal Entity, regardless of circumstance or condition, life becomes increasingly supportive in opening the Human Instrument to activate its Source Codes and live life within the framework of the synthesis model of expression. The feeling of gratitude coupled with the mental concept of appreciation is expressed like an invisible message in all directions and at all times. In this particular context, gratitude to the Universal Entity is the overarching motive behind all forms of expression that the Human Instrument aspires to.

Every breath, every word, every touch, every thought, every thing is centered on expressing this sense of gratitude. A gratitude that the individual is Sovereign and supported by a Universal Entity that expresses itself through all forms and manifestations of intelligence with the sole objective of creating the ideal reality to activate the individual's Source Codes and transform the Human Instrument and Entity in to the Sovereign Integral. It is this specific form of gratitude that accelerates the activation of the Source Codes and their peculiar ability to integrate the disparate [ unequal ]componentry of the Human Instrument and the Entity, and transform them to the state of perception and expression of the Sovereign Integral.

Time is the only factor that distorts this otherwise clear connection between the individual and Universal Entity. Time intervenes and creates pockets of despair, hopelessness, and abandonment.
However, it is these very "pockets" [ Learning curves ] that often activate the Source Codes of the entity and establish a more intimate and harmonious relationship with the Universal Entity. Time establishes separation of experience and this creates doubt in the Universal Entities system of fairness and overarching purpose. In turn, this creates fear that the Universe is not a mirror but rather a chaotic, whimsical energy.

When the Human Instrument is aligned with the Sovereign Integral and lives from this perspective as a developing reality, it attracts a natural state of harmony. This does not necessarily mean that the Human Instrument is without problems or discomforts, rather it signifies a perception that there is an integral purpose in what life reveals. In other words, natural harmony perceives that life experience is meaningful to the extent you are aligned with the Sovereign Integral, and that your personal reality must flow from this strata of the multidimensional Universe in order to create lasting joy and inner peace.

Gratitude is a critical facet of love that opens the Human Instrument to acknowledge the role of the Universal Entity and redefine its purpose as a supportive extension of Sovereign Reality, rather than the whimsical outreach of fate or the exacting reaction of a mechanical, detached Universe.
[ It Personifies All That Is and gives reason for Being]

Establishing a relationship with the Universal Entity through the outflow of gratitude also attracts life experience that is transformative. Experience that is richly devoted to uncovering life's deepest meaning and most formative purpose.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:42 am 
Posting Freak

thank you Markzorb, for the effort you made to add your perspectives to these concepts ... I appreciate that you feel that this FIrst Philosophy has provided the first steps of the formula for transformation... and is important for everyone to understand, that this is the beginning ... these three Principals are the foundation, that we can build securely upon, without
ever loosing our balance. They are also the "accelerators" ... of the transformation - especially expressing gratitude ... and I share that with you - for these materials :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:02 pm 
Posting Freak

William.....portal is open for you to move your Animus.....Watcher along......and restore yourself.....to why you incarnated here...... fast for a few days only eating apples as many as you want no limit and drink plenty of water.......then break by drinking a few ounces of good olive oil......"praying" to First Source to be free of all implants in you.....I know deep down inside yourself......you are a Wing Maker......and I wish only for you to manifest this .....when you are ready.....and until then.....be quiet.....and just spend your time looking at the locked Chambers and ask to be admitted.......when you are sincere enough you will be allowed in.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Adding honey and or fresh squeezed lemon juice ok to apple slices.......clears astral energies that are feeding on you......and in the process the more you let them......the more like them you become.......and not in a "good" way ....either.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Watcher is a Vampire William......you are its food.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Its almost funny... William,,,,,..I am willing to fight for you.....and you are not......Animus ....its time for them to go.....we do not need them.....how can you not see this......they are not our friends......you have Stockholm Syndrome ..and are fully blind here ..only believing what they are telling you whose head is like a minefield of implants.

Post subject: ......the novel......
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:50 pm 
Posting Freak

......in my view, the novel is......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj5dM3K_8dE

......good......bad......you decide......me......i reckon ITS all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:55 am 

OK...I haven't been following the posts regarding this book, but I have to say I find The Dohrman Prophesy extremely boring and tedious. I have tried and tried to read this material, but quit about the half way point.

I spoke with a friend, who is a fan of the websites, and she finds the book boring as well. Let's hope the next book is a better read.

I love the artwork and graphics!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:12 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol: and you came into the WMF to post that ? why didn't you post it in the SS website ... with all the reviews? or did you think you would feel lonely there being the only person who didn't like it? I can't even imagine being so opinionated that you couldn't even finish it ... but you can't please everyone eh? There were places in the novel, where I couldn't be slowed down with making a comment because I couldn't wait that long to read the next chapter... and I found that happened more than once ... I found more interesting concepts revealed in the DP than in some of the materials ... and got a great number of new insights to the Universe and the way things operate in the Hierarchies ... perhaps your friend found it bore because you did and just wanted to be agreeable ... or maybe your environment lends to a more "exciting" way of life, other than wandering around in the woods looking for a proverbial Oracle ... no magic in your life eh?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:52 pm 

Hello Starduster...

I haven't posted anything at the SpiritState website so it never occurred to me. I guess I posted my opinion here for the same reason you & many others have...people are talking about it on the forum.

There really is no reason to react so defensively. It is just an opinion, not a declaration of war. I am continually surprised by the disconnect between the "teachings" and the way people actually treat each other at this forum. But then no one is perfect...guess that is why there are so many wars in the world, a lack of acceptance for the inherent diversity of being human.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:04 pm 
Posting Freak

seems that you are the one being defensive, and how you clicked from one website, to read the book, to another to comment on it, seems pretty IGNOREant of the fact that the SS website was created to be a place where people could read the book, and make comments as they went along ... after every chapter ... how did you miss that?

yes, your perspective is unique ... and totally acceptable ... I wasn't dis-ing your opinion, I was sharing mine - I wasn't defending anyone or thing, I was being honest.

Perhaps you mis understood the purpose of this forum, it isn't really about your opinions of the WMms ... someone told me once, that "opinions are like ass holes, they all stink" and it stuck ... when we are actually discussing
the materials ... and not our opinions of them, we can easily avoid "differences of opinions" or clashing belief systems ... and that must be why James suggested that we focus on discussing the materials and sharing our findings... I fail to see where you have done either, with your opinion of the DP novel ... but then again, you revealed that you so bored by the story line, that you couldn't finish reading it ... which also reveals how shallow and superficial you opinion of the book must be ... you didn't even read it ... but you insist that we accept your "perspective" as something valuable

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes Aspirant, I too am continually surprised by the disconnect between the "teachings" and the way people actually treat each other at this forum.

The novel and ITS format is actually a new way for people to read and interact.

People can interact as they so wish.

Interaction is not always immediately obvious.

That said, starduster makes a very good point; you didn't read it all.

Then you may fully appreciate how awesome it is.

You want more......

......quantusum......

......k'youwantyousome.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:41 am 

starduster wrote:
Mushishi wrote:
slider123456 wrote:
I read this thread and i really wonder about the Wing-makers material, it started of with amazing potential but the "fruit" of the tree does not seem to be living up to what the potential appeared to be. Really maybe it is to soon to make that judgement but at this moment it is the impression I am left with. The original conceptions of the Incunabula were interesting and conveyed an interest in obsoleting old control structures that did not serve their intended purpose and are actually harmful in exchange for new ones but now with the commercial "feel" of the presentation of this material I am really left wondering, what is going on here? There appears to be a lot of confusion on this subject and rightly so in my opinion because there is very strange and opposing messages coming from the form or presentation of this material and the content. Is this some meta-comment on duality? I will reserve judgement because I find it all so odd but I have to say it leaves me skeptical and takes away some from the material, unless it is some odd dualistic commentary. I believe in many ways our focus determines the reality we experience, practically and spiritually, and I have a hard time understanding the focus of the Wingmakers LLC as a whole, not so much the content, to me it does not appear to be blazing any new trails into the creation of prosperity, creativity and abundance as much as it appears to be just limping along under the Incunabula status-quo of scarcity and fear, I actually find it rather hard to unify and make sense of the opposing messages that come forth from the "walk" and the "talk".

Just what we need ... another Judge ... the WMMs are living up to their potential ... and just because the individuals of the WMF arn't doesn't have any effect on them ... what a shallow superficial perspective you have if you base the materials on who reads them ... but more especially on who doesn't and who is disrupting the forum with there opinions of the members (like you) ... The fact that you are making "that judgement" at all, reveals you lack a Wholeness Perspective, that would allow you to see, that what you perceives as a spitting contest to see who is "right-er" ... is an attempt to keep the materials from being misrepresented and distorted by those who (again like you) haven't even read them ...

I sure hope that you will follow up on your Judgmentand move along ... I am sure that you will find some Love and Light forum that is strictly moderated to suit your comfort zone. The Wmms demand total immersion and complete focus ... they aren't intended to make you feel comfortable while they reveal the deception you are supporting and participating in.

walking the walk is not ignoring the injustice we all suffer, when some members' agenda is to distort the materials or analyses the members - because this forum ISN't moderated... the members are responsible for its content ... and pointing out and dealing with these members has become a practice far more productive than banning them ... it gives us the opportunity to express what we have learned from the materials, and to assist others to bring their BS into alignment with the Plan of FS.

Hi there.I know what you mean, i felt the same way. But there's a buddhist saying that goes something like: 'don't believe anything or everything you read and see, but after careful examination/contemplation, and you still see it improving the lives of one and all, then believe'- something like that(my memory is a little rusty, but you get the point).

That's what I basically do, I don't care much for all this arguing about small matters and quotes from the 'materials'. I'm down to earth, all this discussions of whose right or wrong, whats real whats not, arguing, judging, all that bickering - i don't care for it at all. The only lesson I took from the wingmakers is to express my feelings genuinely, so that my feelings and expressions is one in the same. Also the feeling of the energy of everything connected is indispensable. Don't get dragged to much into reading and analyzing, live, breath, remember what works for you.

we are not "arguing" some members are promoting their personal Belief System in this forum that was created to discuss the WMMs and comparing them to the WMMs, and others are pointing out and dealing with this injustice, to the best of their ability to make sure that "newbies" like you aren't confused These disruptive members have no interest in using the Wmms as intended, they are just using the forum to promote their own beliefs... and the only thing they discuss is how they believe that what they are practicing (IGNORANCE) is better than using the WMMs to restore their consciousness of their true identity ...
Nothing prevents anyone from using the WMms to enhance their consciousness or perspectives ... with or without the forum ... but when we are all discussing the materials (and not our personal BS or the members) the WMF serves a specific purpose ... and when we are all discussing them, as intended, and sharing our findings ... the forum is a great source of collective knowledge ... but not everyone wants to "get with the program" and they don't want to be left behind either, so they do everything in their power to keep this "kindling effect" from happening, because when it happens, those with a Wholeness Perspective make great progress ... while the IGNORe-ant, remain right where they started ... in a fragmented state of consciousness

Who is judging? Not me but based on what you wrote you are, you are not judging me but yourself because that is the only way it can be, a result of insecurity that leads you to believe I am attacking you which is impossible based on the fact that I do not know you. You pretend to know me but you are only responding to a projection of yourself. If you were sure of the WMM's you would not respond to my post at all but you did and that is a strong indication of your insecurity, which based on my perusal of these forums you display consistently. I was actually pleasantly surprised that my post was essentially ignored because it shows that there is a strong conviction about the materials on these forums that appears to disregard the commercial nature of the distribution, which I actually take as a good sign, but that is obviously not the case with you, your doubt comes off in waves from this response and many of your other replies. If none of this is true, then disregard it.
I never was attacking anyone personally only bringing up a dissonance that I perceived between the Wingmakers material and its business structure. I am sure I am not the first one to see this dissonance and what I do when a contradiction arises is question it because that is where the truth is generally the most obvious and easily uncovered. In my personal experience most people are terrified to look at contradictions and dissonance because when one does it consistently with a willingness to question everything it is almost assured to lead to the destruction of world views that are rooted in consensus reality, especially if it is done consistently, and logically, and few things scare people more than challenging their accepted world views, especially if it is a world-view reliant on consensus world views which are nice and safe with lots of company that help to superficially ease gnawing insecurities, which you appear to have in spades.
There was absolutely no judgement in my post just an attempt to question and understand what I perceive as contradictory in nature in order to better appraise truth, if you want to take a desire to question everything and twist it into a personal attack on yourself then by all means go ahead but you might want to consider the possibility that just because you seem to want something to be true, which by all appearances you do, does not mean it is. If anything your reaction to my "judgmental" post says more about your insecurities and doubts which appears to motivate a desire to leave certain subjects as unquestionable sacred cows than it has to do with what I wrote.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:18 am 
Posting Freak

People come to this forum claiming to of studied the materials for years and immediately take personally anything said to them in simple disagreement. The WMF is a learning like you have not experienced before because of the combination of cyberspace and so much more of the unseen, there is an overall energy here that few can comprehend let alone seem to tolerate for long consistently, except for but a few. It's an opportunity to demonstrate the theory of the WMM and that can take time especially for those who have not demonstrated it so much. For some of us here who have been demonstrating for years our energy is somewhat obvious and felt no matter how it is understood or misunderstood by newbies and others. We know in our heart of hearts where we stand and why because we have come through much especially on this forum to come to know that within ourselves. What the newbies don't understand is that they are not the first to disagree or make any earth shattering revelations here, maybe the same thing seen from a different perspective or angle but nonetheless it really isn't new. Yet, it can still be appreciated. If someone comes here just to cause trouble or mis or dis inform or dis the members, that is felt straight away and dealt with accordingly. We are adept at this we have had years of practice here which you have not. So be aware that we know what you don't think we know. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:58 am 
Posting Freak

Aspirant wrote:
OK...I haven't been following the posts regarding this book, but I have to say I find The Dohrman Prophesy extremely boring and tedious. I have tried and tried to read this material, but quit about the half way point.

I spoke with a friend, who is a fan of the websites, and she finds the book boring as well. Let's hope the next book is a better read.

I love the artwork and graphics!

Oh well...like James has said it's not for everyone...or not everyone is ready for it...why would you think Quantusum is a better fit? You and your girlfriend may even feel more repugnance toward it. Being anxious for the next thing is not always the best thing. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:38 am 
Posting Freak

Mushishi wrote:
Questioning beliefs are healthy. I'm trying to understand this world, and I'm going to stop exploring the wingmakers materials and start to seriously question its validity. Since I'm a free thinker, I think that every religion and belief in this infected world contains charlatans that profit from other peoples faith, and wingmakers materials is notably a business at its core, because of their ever growing music sales, book sales, and all the virtual copyrights. I am also abandoning all other entrancing religions, and I'm going to start to
really investigate psychology, conversational hypnosis, and subliminal messages. Not that those topics relate to this, but I find the level of humanity's manipulation in the world, on the internet, religion, advertising, and relationships, not to be taken lightly.
Genuineness, happiness and beliefs are all good and well, but its healthy to question beliefs, their origins, and the motivation behind religions/beliefs and identify manipulation.

I like to learn a philosophy, belief or way of thinking, and then I usually play Judas and move on the next on.

Haha. Drop the holier-than-thou attitude it makes you a prick, but I guess that's why hitler had so many followers and that's why so many people continue to eat your pretentious <b>[Censored]</b>. Probably a month of reading wingmakers, seemed interesting, but manipulative for the whole myth/truth design, but the real reason is watching the beliefs of wingmakers in action: arguing, egoism, hatred and thinking for some reason your better than the rest of the world because you believe in something else. Giving something a new name doesn't make it new. From the way people act on this forum, it seems that the wingmakers materials doesn't make you a more loving person it just makes you an <b>[Censored]</b>. By the way, you don't need to read all this <b>[Censored]</b> to be a kind loving person. Its just a business selling a product.
Think for yourself.
QUESTION EVERyTHING.
Get of your fucking cross, we need the fucking space to nail the next fool buddy.
I'M OUT. Nice to know you. Goodbye.

Oh good another TROLL bites the dust. Something wonderful is happening here as the TROLLS can't seem to stand being here any more. Do you think it's the garlic or could it be the upside down crosses :?:

Image Image :shock:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Well, I like believing that it is the Heart Virtues that we are saturating this website with that overwhelms other frequencies ... all this practice we have been getting over the years has honed our skills and prepared us for the "invasion" we just experienced. It was intended IMO to Polarize the forum, but standing firm at the Heart of the Forum prevents that from happening ... respecting its purpose is not taking sides - it is simply supporting its right to exist and to serve its purpose.

no one expects the Newbies to come in here full of experience ... but everyone is expected to respect the intent and purpose of this forum ...
It is like a huge red flag, when an individual joins the forum but doesn't appear capable of discussing the materials ... or staying on topic .. because there is only ONE reason for joining this forum - and that is to be a part of the discussions of the WMms ...and any other agenda you may have by joining this forum, is your misunderstanding of it stated intent and purpose.

you need to ask your self - "WHY can't I focus ? WHY can't Idiscuss the WMms? WHY am I Ignoring why I joined this forum? WHY do I think other things are more important to discuss in this forum? WHY can't I stay on topic?

because the answers to questions will reveal to you what you have already revealed to us, - you are so programed you can't focus on what you came here to do.

we all know why you are here: the embedded frequencies in the materials, activated a program in your UN-consciousness / Soul and drew you here, to fulfil your First Point as a Sovereign Entity of the Central Race.
you may not be aware of that but that is why you are here. we also know, that the programs that your Mind (which includes the intelligence of the Heart) run on, have been altered to conceal your true identity, and
that they in turn have collectively altered the Genetic Mind of this entire Species . Almost no one who first joins this forum is aware HOW programed they are ... but it is evident to those who have been here for a while, that the more you resist the awareness that discussing the WMms, offers, the more PROGRAMED you ARE ... whether you believe it or not ... There is no one to blame for the state of your being - and no excuse for not transforming it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next