WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Reading the novel
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The Watcher wrote:
Nevermind your personality judgments your splitting hairs for the sake of distracted argument INVITE the Quantum Presence into your reality and EXPRESS the love of that relationship into your local universe but NO MORE of your godless exibitionalism in the name of WMMs because they are as false as those whom follow spiritual and religious purposes.

You can argue all you like it will not remove you from the PERSONAL responsibility to CONNECT with QP and live from that love centered relationship - something which will transform your godless expressions in this forum into expressions of supportive and encouraging total wholeness - there is no confusion and if you had even the smallest amount of respect for what James reveals in his audio conversation with Mark, you would understand there IS NO CONFUSION when one speaks of 'Higher Self, Quantum Presence, One Being, Sovereign Entity, Universal Entity, Human Family Collective Consciousness WingMakers etc one is speaking of First Source - WE are 'God'.

8)

As linear time goes by Carollynn, each day it becomes more and more obvious that your godless intent in this forum
and your version of valor is simply an insidious attempt at delaying the inevitable - you can wish for a long life or to be young again or to have another 300 years on this planet but as long as you reject your birthright to connect with commune with and unconditionally love that True Self (another name for 'IT') you will merely be a hollow shadow of a voice determine to continue discouraging others from doing what you yourself have to do...and that does not belong in this Forum.

THAT is the humility part of the new program of the 6Heart Virtues. I encourage you to connect with QP and become real.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:08 pm 
Posting Freak

You really are a pig Watcher......of the Borg mind........that is not wanted here....
Wing Maker in you welcome .....Borg must go away.......not SD or Shay......my opinion......you have a forum on yahoo ......why are you not there posting your thoughts that are of the Borg mind.....that is to my way of thinking.....Animus all the way.....I just do not see why it has to be tolerated any longer....is just not nice of you....who down deep is better then he lets on to us....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:20 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 pm 

Hahaha, nice one ananananananke, sharp as a blade!
Energetic quicksand, getting caught in it only sucks you down. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:44 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

markzorb wrote:
You really are a pig Watcher......of the Borg mind........that is not wanted here....
Wing Maker in you welcome .....Borg must go away.......not SD or Shay......my opinion......you have a forum on yahoo ......why are you not there posting your thoughts that are of the Borg mind.....that is to my way of thinking.....Animus all the way.....I just do not see why it has to be tolerated any longer....is just not nice of you....who down deep is better then he lets on to us....

Core Blimey!
Shessh Carollynn how stupid do you think I am is obvious enough but I have always known 'markzorb' is just a sockpuppet of yours someone you invented to fawn over you and say crappy things to others through, so 'starduster' appears always the 'nice' one - haha charade you are
So bring your sockpuppet into alignment as well okay - all of you.

The Watcher wrote:
Nevermind your personality judgments your splitting hairs for the sake of distracted argument INVITE the Quantum Presence into your reality and EXPRESS the love of that relationship into your local universe but NO MORE of your godless exibitionalism in the name of WMMs because they are as false as those whom follow spiritual and religious purposes.

You can argue all you like it will not remove you from the PERSONAL responsibility to CONNECT with QP and live from that love centered relationship - something which will transform your godless expressions in this forum into expressions of supportive and encouraging total wholeness - there is no confusion and if you had even the smallest amount of respect for what James reveals in his audio conversation with Mark, you would understand there IS NO CONFUSION when one speaks of 'Higher Self, Quantum Presence, One Being, Sovereign Entity, Universal Entity, Human Family Collective Consciousness WingMakers etc one is speaking of First Source - WE are 'God'.

8)

As linear time goes by Carollynn, each day it becomes more and more obvious that your godless intent in this forum
and your version of valor is simply an insidious attempt at delaying the inevitable - you can wish for a long life or to be young again or to have another 300 years on this planet but as long as you reject your birthright to connect with commune with and unconditionally love that True Self (another name for 'IT') you will merely be a hollow shadow of a voice determine to continue discouraging others from doing what you yourself have to do...and that does not belong in this Forum.

THAT is the humility part of the new program of the 6Heart Virtues. I encourage you to connect with QP and become real.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Donnie on the lam. :mrgreen:

Quote:
Some Communication With Extraterrestrials Recorded between June 1999 and April 2000:

By: William Walter Waterstone ( Don )
With: Robyn Rose Waterstone ( Bobbyn )
Brief. I created my unique Ouija Device for the specific purpose of Communication with the "other side", which I assumed, like others, was the 'place' where departed Souls (egos intact) reside after Life on Earth.
The reason I felt to do this is simply that I had lost all trust in the applications of the Living, and desired to try communicating with the 'Dead', in order that They might be easier to understand, more strait forward, and that there would be an end to all the 'second guessing', that seemed to go on within Human Communication, and which annoyed Me no end.
Whilst none of the above proved to be forthcoming from the 'Dead', even They were, by and large, still rather helpful in helping Me understand the Bigger Picture.
This is a short story on the whole process so far. It is not in detail, nitty gritty stuff.
If You desire that kind of story, best find a similar tool of Communication, and go for it Yourself.
Believe Me, You will not be disappointed.
Upon engraving My first glass which was Done in the Spirit of Polite Respect. ( Bobbyn and I even went so far as to hold it to reflect the full Moon, the Sun and immersed it also in the place where two streams merged.)
Bobbyn and I then invited positive Souls to Communicate with Us.
Previous to this, I myself had no experience with Ouija boards, and could find little in the library regarding them, or how to make one.
All the information I did read, gave reference to the device being used to communicate with the 'Dead'
The method I invented has proved very efficient. I engraved the back of a mirror, and placing a glass upside down, My Partner Bobbyn and I had Our first Communication.
In comparison to Our more recent Communications, the first few attempts at Communication left Me quite annoyed, for I felt that I had provided enough engraving to get the ball rolling, and whilst we were indeed seeing the glass move under our individual fingers placed upon it, those early messages seemed very unclear, with room for any amount of guess work. Certainly not as I had envisioned.
A friend suggested that perhaps there was too much in the way of clutter, and that I should use less. I personally did not favour this point of view, and as it turned out in subsequent Communication and subsequent Communication Devices, the first one had not been clutted enough!
The SoulGroup Bobbyn and I Communicate with, Are Extremely Intelligent, and have a deep sense of humor.
As time progressed, Bobbyn and I were taught many things (As Communication with Intelligent Beings always harvests). (IE [_~_] Lessons)
Through trial really.
The more Communication went on, the more Bobbyn and I learned of Our Communicators Opinions, regarding Ourselves, Our World, and anything else You may consider worthwhile Communicating about.
The short of it all, was Bobbyn and I were and are Learning a great deal. Leaps and bounds and mostly good fun.
There were times when, I must confess, I 'packed a sad' and wouldn't Communicate, but eventual the lesson came through to Me as to what it was They had been trying to say, and all would be well.
Just like any other growing Relationship really.
So here then, are some records of Communication Bobbyn and I have been having With Our Galactic Friends.
Actually They are more Like Family now.
Characters and unfamiliar terms:
Avet: Identified Herself as being Hybrid Individual Human/Alien (Zeta Reticuli) and that both Bobbyn and Myself were Her Parents.
Initial correspondence began with an identity who called herself Amy.
As Bobbyn and I became familiar with Amy, I asked Her if She knew or had seen any of the Creatures of the type I had drawn.
The character I was asking Amy about, were the "Alien" form represented as having a big cranium, big dark oval eyes and a skinny body. (<>..<>)
Amy answered in the positive.
(It had been brought to Our attention earlier in the Communications process, that Our Communicators could see hear and even smell Our environment, and made references to that fact, to bring Our attention to it.) °oO
My next question to Amy was weather Bobbyn and I could Communicate with the "Aliens" over the UICDevice.
The Answer was yes.
Since then Bobbyn and I have primarily been communicating with Avet, Our "Daughter".
Amy virtually 'took a back seat' and as far as I can remember, Bobbyn and I have not communicated with Her since, although I have asked, somewhat timidly what happened to Her, the answer has not been forth coming.
I suspect that maybe, I was never in touch with "Amy" in the first instance, and that It was Avet pretending to be Amy as a subtle way of bringing Herself into the focus. I may be mistaken though.
On a subsequent Communications Devices I included Amy's symbol on, but the glass pointer has never gone to Her symbol. (Sometimes I think she is around though) :)
On one particular Device I made, I asked Each Member of My SoulGroup which particular symbol They would like placed over Their Personal Symbols and "Amy" chose the symbol for 'real'
Some months down the track I conclude that this was to consol Me or put my mind to rest, that Amy is in fact a little Human Soul who did die at the age of 4, as Bobbyn and I were first told.

My personal belief on this is that Amy was in fact Avet, and always had been. I could also conclude that none of the Characters are in fact real individuals, and all are enacted solely by just One Entity alone.
Who would this be?
More than likely, My Sovereign Entity.
QueenBee: Another Character, Who has grown to epitomise the Soul Attitude of Mother Earth and The Grand Milkyway Mother. QueenBee is prominent in Our Communications. She represents the Veiled Queen, commonly referred to in the Tarot as The Popess. She represents the Identity before the Gateway to The Science of Wisdom, a realm of Mystery which is hard to access by Human Instruments, yet not impossible.
QueenBee also respresents the Hive Mind Source of the Zeta Reticuli Spieces.
I believe that the Zeta are Hiveminded.
QueenBee in Tarot sits between the Black and the White pillars, which are prominent on many of the "High Cards" of the Tarot, notably the Moon card.
In corresponding with WingMakers Chambers, this would be Picture From Chamber [2]
QueenBee first introduced Herself to Us when Bobbyn and I asked members of Our SoulGroup if They would like to identify themselves. She identified Herself then as Queenbee and also as Mary, Mother of Jesus.
I personally have found Her to be an enigma (the veil) and quite stern.
SoulGroup:
The phrase "Soul Group" I first discovered in reading James Redfield's (666) books, The Celestine Prophecies and The Tenth Insight.
They represent a team of Transformed Individaulated Spirits of the same Entity, assigned to the Human Individual.
However the team assigned to Me included heavy-weight names in the History of Humanity.
In order of appearance they are:
1: Amy
2: Avet
3: EarthMother (The Planet)
4: RaMother (The Sun)
5: Jesus
6: Jehovah ( This Entity made Me Guess )
7: Mary (Queenbee)
8: Eve (of Adam)
9 All the above (Prime Creator - First Source)
The reason These Entities are a part of My SoulGroup has as much to do with My Own belief Systems as in anything else.
Most, especially The Jehovah Principle, I have had serious need to address.
Mary was a enigma for I have never been a Roman Catholic and have given little thought to Her as an Entity.
Bobbyn and I have asked and received a couple of Names of the members of Bobbyn's Own SoulGroup. ( We have seperate Entities)
Bobbyn and I never pushed for more Names as I (mainly) have been dealing with these famous 'Names' and in all honesty, have been distracted by Them.
The distraction is in itself a lesson.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:10 pm 

"Vocabulary inhibits revelation more than any other device.

This is why encoding and extra-sensory instruction is so vital."

- Creator Session 3, Q5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
whatcher said "Shessh Carollynn how stupid do you think I am is obvious enough but I have always known 'markzorb' is just a sockpuppet of yours someone you invented to fawn over you and say crappy things to others through, so 'starduster' appears always the 'nice' one " which just shows how confused he is...

Markz is a unique individual whom I met in this forum at the same time you did, Watcher. He apparently was attracted to these works, early on, but his first encounter with the members of this forum before I joined, sent him looking for another place to discuss the materials ... unfortunately there is only one "official" source of the LTO's complete work, but there are several websites and chat rooms, where individuals compare and blend their personal BS with fragments of the Wmms

apparently Mark experienced a string of events, that brought him back to the WMF, and gave him a new perspective of his own ability to be a Sovereign Entity ... whenever it was pointed out to him, where his BS conflicted with the Plan of First Source, he made an immediate effort to bring it into alignment ... he practiced using the Wmms the way they were intended to be used ... and he put his personal BS aside and focused on expressing his unique ability to move about comfortably not only in the dimensions of the HI, but also in realms outside of the HMS aka as the Quantum world of the Sovereign Integral.

Markz has set the perfect example of an individual who appreciates and is interested in using the Wmms to transform his state of consciousness and who also appreciates the purpose of this forum and who respects the findings being shared by the other members as an opportunity to enhance and expand his own perspective.

while you set the perfect example, Watcher, of an individual who has no interest in evolving with the materials, or using them to transform your self ....which reveals in your posts your agenda to distort the materials and to discourage others from useing them as they were intended to be used ...as well as your intent to find nothing but faults in others who do not agree with your attempts to distort this new intelligence with channeled information from unidentified, disembodied entities who need your HI to transfer their lies into MEST... which you have invited them to do, which has resulted in supporting thier agenda to Suppress the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:48 pm 

What we do and create in our lives and on this
forum have consequences, and we should
recognize our motivations for what they are
before choosing to act upon it.
Each of us are trying to reach a deeper
understanding of our lives and gain a higher
expression of our inner selves, even when people
have moments of malevolent motivations they're
still trying to move beyond this and reach an
expression of their inner selves that's free of
limitations.
Let's get back to basics, and create an
environment, rather react to it, and support those as they go through the stages of evolving the expression of their hearts. Everything we do has a ripple effect and our vibes that we transmit gets
recycled through all that is.
Isn't our main goal to support each other and
embedded our surroundings with divine love and
ultimately unite as a collective consciousness?
Shouldn't we first focus on uniting our hearts and
inner selves,and transform our own energies,
through our hearts that provides this connecting,
before we align our perspectives and discussions
so that it reflects this unification?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:26 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:31 am 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... pJTw5Juvc#!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:15 am 
Posting Freak

Isn't our main goal to support each other and
embedded our surroundings with divine love and
ultimately unite as a collective consciousness?

It is my understanding that the First Point (main goal) as individuals is personal wholeness.
you may see that as saying the same thing, but I believe that it is important to note that the individual can not "embed their surrounding with divine love" until we restore our Wholeness so that devine love can pass through us, unaltered, with grace and ease - naturally

We are already a collective consciousness that has modified the Genetic Mind of this Planet to accept inequality, as our preferred way of life... because we are functioning in a fragmented state of consciousness... that supports, encourages and promotes even more inequality and ignorance of the fact that we are all equally in this together, and it doesn't have to be like this if we all quit contributing to the Empire of Deception

Shouldn't we first focus on uniting our hearts and
inner selves,

Our hearts have been distorted by ten thousand lifetimes of enculturation ... if we need to focus on anything as the first step in realizing our First Point, it should be clearing our hearts, of all the emotional histories, that distort it ...again, I remind you that we are united via the golden thread of DNA that runs through us all ... and it is animated by the same frequency of Divine Love extended to each of us ... this is our / the Life Force of the Sovereign Integral and it has been suppressed by being diverted to power the HMS's altered programs ... you can reprogram the HMS one word at a time - one seed vision (found in the Music, Art and Poetry) at a time, as you use these materials to transform your "inner self" ... and restore its Self-awareness of One Consciousness being the results of totally integrating six intelligence systems

and transform our own energies,

we are not transforming energy, we are transforming the Sovereign Entity's state of consciousness...

through our hearts that provides this connecting,

perhaps you meant to say this connection is provided through the Entity's heart (Wholeness Navigator) because the LTOs works have revealed, that our Human Hearts are distorted and until they are emptied, and become a neutral place to intuitively discern what serves Its purpose and expresses it with the authentication of the GM's accurate perspective of our evolutions in consciousness.... because that intelligence bi-passes the HMS's programs without triggering any automatic reactions

before we align our perspectives and discussions

our perspectives will never be aligned, they are unique-by design, the WM's materials the only thing the individuals in this forum have in common, other than our state of being, our circumstances, experiences and backgrounds are all unique and spring from unique self-created personalities ... if our perspectives of these materials aren't aligned, we can't have any discussions. What we are trying to align is our BS with the Plan of FS

so that it reflects this unification?
again, you ignore the unification that already exists ... that it existed before we incarnated here for the first time, that it existed in the Society of the SECUs on earth - the Atlantians - even after they fragmented their consciousness ... that connection exists innately in every species of Soul-carriers - where-ever they exist ...we are united by our origins and destiny - by our recognition and realization of who we are, and why we are here now ... and what we are doing in the now to make ourselves aware of what we are participating in, that can transform the species' consciousness of the purpose of being being individuated.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:52 pm 

"Now, the ego has been locked away in fear and lack of trust. It is as if these qualities
were hard-coded into the human species. Ideologies, whether they are
science- or religion-based, are nonetheless tethered to fear. They block the emanations
of the higher frequencies that the human instrument was designed to function on. This is
precisely why the individual is sovereign and why it is so critical that they activate
themselves and live a love-centered life, because it is only then that a sufficient number
of humans can start the chain reaction of consciousness, the consciousness of eternity."
Interview with James, Session 1

"All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual
thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man." -Krishnamurti

"We live in the non-linear, multi-dimensional, intersecting planes of separate realities
that self-organize and transform into the world of Oneness and Unity, but only when
we operate in the surety of our hearts will we experience this unity. The heart is not
given to ideology or frameworks of rigidity." -Spiritual Activism paper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Which heart, Annanake? The Human Heart or the Entity's heart - the Wholeness Navigator, that drew you here ... that you ignore, because being "right" is more important to you than
allowing the Entity to access Its heart ... by resisting the awareness of personal Wholeness extended to you in the WMms, which I see you quoting (off topic) but not discussing :roll:

and without wholeness the only heart that we have access to, is a heart distorted by centuries of enculturation, crystalization, that requres focus and practice daily, to clear and neutralize ... so that the individual can honestly say, I am living a heart-centered life, by Living Truth, transfered to me in the WM's materials. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:05 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Which heart, Annanake? The Human Heart or the Entity's heart - the Wholeness Navigator, that drew you here ... that you ignore, because being "right" is more important to you than
allowing the Entity to access Its heart ... by resisting the awareness of personal Wholeness extended to you in the WMms, which I see you quoting (off topic) but not discussing :roll:

and without wholeness the only heart that we have access to, is a heart distorted by centuries of enculturation, crystalization, that requres focus and practice daily, to clear and neutralize ... so that the individual can honestly say, I am living a heart-centered life, by Living Truth, transfered to me in the WM's materials. :D

Tonight is the last dance of the Grand Cycle ... I have danced it with all my heart, as I do every year, and this year, my heart was clearer than it has ever been, and the intelligence it shares with my mind, with the assistance of the GM, was a message entitled, "I'm OK and I'm still dancing " :D The visions and portals the music opened up to me, gave me a lasting memory of the future past ... I am no longer a part of the Empire of Deception ... I am free to be ME... and to INjoy the Nature of our creations ...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Markz is a unique individual whom John and I were privileged to share lunch with last May. He deeply loves and lives the heart virtues. He has a passion for the energetic energy of this work. We were very pleased to have had the opportunity to visit with him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:42 pm 

Well, that is a lovely testimonial Darlene, but when markzorb labels Watcher a pig, a Borg, and an Animus, I really don't think he is "living the heart virtues."

Not any kind of "heart virtues" I would want to emulate, anyway.

You know, it is really not that hard to understand simple human things like kindness and compassion. You don't need to invent a whole new philosophical system and special words to get the idea across.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:08 am 
Posting Freak

Right Annie and you use a tarot card as your avatar. How convincing are you about understanding in any depth these WMM when you continuously advocate New Age stuff that has little to none to do with the WMM. Least of all have you embraced what the Sovereign Integral means for if you did you would not be using a tarot card as an avatar let alone feeling so New Agey self righteous in defending your boyfriend who has no desire or intention of truly studying the WMM. He never has. You conveniently choose to overlook this about Bill and all the nastiness that he does here constantly trying to reinforce separation if not pit people against each other. You know this and purposely downplay it because he mirrors you in your need to be a leader like you think you are and that you think we need you to tell us how we should be. Suck it up babe , some of us are so Sovereign we find your control freak attempts rather amusing if you weren't so utterly ignorant and arguing for such ignorance. We see right through you and Bill no matter how deceptive you try to appear to be in your chosen ignorance.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:34 am 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:
Well, that is a lovely testimonial Darlene, but when markzorb labels Watcher a pig, a Borg, and an Animus, I really don't think he is "living the heart virtues."

Not any kind of "heart virtues" I would want to emulate, anyway.

You know, it is really not that hard to understand simple human things like kindness and compassion. You don't need to invent a whole new philosophical system and special words to get the idea across.

pointing out the things members reveal about themselves in their posts, is not as you perceive it Anna, with your self-limited expectation of "living the heart virtues" ... we are dealing with the issues that put themselves in the path of our discussing the WMms, and practicing the HV, as we agreed to when we joined this forum ... I find what Marz said, his way of expressing Valor, to stand up the "the power" of the collective majority of members, who support those who deceived their way in here and who insist that we join them in their Ignorance and disrespect ... by trashing every topic ... are daily chores in the forum, wax on, wax off :wink:

He is dealing with the issue with his understanding of compassion with passion ... I find his finding quite accurate ... a pig is a life form with a great deal of intelligence, however, it only uses it to serve himself and Ignores the circumstanes his lust for attention and recognition inflicts on others ... an animus is a programed angelic being who does what it is told without emotion or thought of consequence and a Borg is part human but genetically and mechanically enhanced to do a specific job ... in this case William is delivering messages from the Annunaki

yep, that is pretty accurate image that bill has painted of himself and Mark pointed out... thank you Markz, for sharing your findings with us, in such a clear and defining manor... and we can appreciate the courage that it requires, knowing that these members won't understand your intent - or how you deal with these sort of challenges, I agree, being direct and to the point is the best language - it is what they understand, even superficially.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:44 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:28 am 
Posting Freak

William Waterstone's mind is no longer his......and what is being expressed through him here on this forum is being influenced by the Animus who are looking for more like him to move into to......this to me is wrong .....but in retrospect calling him a pig was wrong also....and for that I do apologize.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:20 pm 
Posting Freak

I accept your appology, even though it wasn't necessary ... not if we understand that some people believe that they are animals ... and a pig is one of the smartest land creatures ... funny how with all their intellect, they still end up in the slaughter house ... I've been there, on the day when "this little piggy goes to market" and there is always one that avoids that
one way trip to the dinner table ... so it is a choice that pigs have to make, whether to go with the flow, and be integrated into the life of a higher form of consciousness... or to stay in a pen for the rest of their lives ... as a pig... prolonging the inevitable ... denying their own ability to progress beyond the barnyard, and eating their own feces and that of others.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Pigs have lots in common with Hue Mans.
Animus took William over pre 2000.....very ingrained in his head many implants......like a minefield.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:35 pm 
Posting Freak

His implants are guarded by Astral entities ....First Source going to use William to move Animus along.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:38 pm 
Posting Freak

He does not see all the Chambers Watcher who is trying to take over fully William Waterstone....who must make a stand .....up if he has any Wing Maker in him...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 387 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next