WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Additions to Spiritstate
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:25 am 
 WWW  Profile

Today your will find a new addition to the homepage of spiritstate. What is really great you do not have to log-in to read the end of the book comments. This will encourage others to join in the web book reading group.
The comments really touched my heart as each person gave their experience with the book.

Post subject: Re: Additions to Spiritstate
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:35 am 

It is a beautiful thing to be able to read all these beautiful comments. The whole thing at last becomes human, very human. We come from a mental attitude to information to an existential approach of unlimited scope. I only hope this forum will follow this tendency quickly now, so we can at last communicate instead of being banned because some people don't like what you find. It is a recurring theme again within this story... How many people must be 'killed' before we understand?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
don't hold your breath Nathan... this forum has a specific purpose - whether you appreciate it or not - it didn't change when the Lyricus website or the EVT websites were added and it won't change because of the DP ... if anything it will become more focused on being the place where people who are experiencing the transformation can gather ... while those still promoting their personal BS can discuss their mundane existence ... and swap links that have failed to result in anything but the same ole - same ole ... that they find less challenging

what is hopped for - as far as this forum goes, is that all those not really interested in transforming will find what they are looking for (fellowship) in the DP forum ... and respect the purpose of this forum and allow the members to do what they came here to do ... now. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 am 

Thank you for drawing attention to this new feature Darlene. I enjoyed reading the comments and different perspectives on the book. Reading The Dohrman Prophecy is a pleasure that awaits me in this horizontal timestream!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:30 am 

Thank you Darlene.... it is wonderful to read the 'reviews'. I'm working on mine :) . It helps me feel 'connected' to all that are experiencing this book and helps expand my own perspectives. What a great experience!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:53 pm 
Posting Freak

i get the feeling that John is working for Spirit State on the other side.....in a healthy and robust body that gets stronger each "day" he is in it....truth is once you read the book.... a part of YOU now lives in IT.....has to do with the opening of the Grand Portal.......my sense .