WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: DP "Book Trailer"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:25 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

done with tasting as in - not searching for any 'answers' anymore.
you taste what I offer and saying 'it does nothing for me' what are you looking for? What have you found wanting in your judgement?
Assessment
Indeed - even in your comments about the Lyricus Materials that here and now, First Source is 'not working'
James 'pretends'?
You want to 'argue' - ?

You want to say as a master, you have tasted better fare, and this leave you wanting - not enough sweet in the pudding?

I cannot 'help' you nor do I feel 'bad' or take your assessments to heart, or for that matter feel I am resisting your awareness, or whatever it is you are trying to convey.

You think that the pudding is not edible why waste you time with those who think differently - there is a world out there you might have better success at convincing - you believe your pudding will be more palatable?

Are we done here with this dance?

I Am

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:32 pm 

I have not said the things you are attributing to me or suggesting that I say. It is not about James or even Lyricus, it is about us. We cannot run away from ourselves, can we? Why keeping it this superficial? I don't complain, it is a simple observation and invitation to open up a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Well anyway, much appreciation for Mark having this interview with Randy.
It is good to hear what he has had to say about his journey in relation to Lyricus Information.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 am 

That is very good... But as I said, we could share the same quality of flow if we only did begin to communicate and not run away every opportunity that we co-create.

We could even do better.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:35 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
bla bla bla ... was it your intention to trash this topic with your BS ... or is that just the only thing you and the Watcher know how to do ... your natural or your "learned behavior" either one ... is nothing but self promotion ... judging the materials, judging those who are associated with them and judging those who are here to discuss them... trying to gain recognition via association ... when neither of you have used the materials for their intended purpose and all you are hear to do is dis ... distort, distract, disrespect, dis inform, - when you should be DIS covering your Self .... instead it is burried under steaming piles of not so fresh BS... that has nothing to do with the topic - or the WMMs .. just your opinions of them ... that haven't transformed (either) since the day you joined

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:47 am 

bla bla bla ...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:19 am 
Posting Freak

I enjoyed listening to the interview. It helped demystify the intention of the WM's projects. Mark mentioned the tendency on many social boards of taking swipes at each other....that happens a lot here.

I would also like to find a way to talk and not just talk about talking. That is interesting to me to understand the difference.

Everything we do becomes so wrapped up in time.....so abstract. When i listen to what i talk about in my own life, it's mostly fear based about the projected pain i may have to go through in the future....i'm worried about that....a lot of people are worried about that......But in the now its fine. It's interesting to practice not projecting from fear even for an hour or two....It's amazing how we all live in time that way. So much of what is communicated is about our conclusions our history/story....what someone has said, or done in the past....what they might do in the future, the excitement of all that.... playing around in the fear of the future......In the now here we are together equal, transparent, coherent.....one....we are fine. As i understand the message of the materials this is what we are here to model and communicate.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 am 

Thank you seed, I was calling you inside for one or two days before this. Everything is different now. Everything is open for anyone - except James - to speak out openly what they find to their immediacy. The light has won. The veils have lifted. Change has come about through you and I and everyone who knew what they were doing. It doesn't matter what we do wrong in our lives as long as we realize what it is. It plays itself out, the more attention we pour into these places the easier it becomes; it's only one thought away. One touch... Every moment a different road, softly. Every loveletter a book trailer. "It will be as if the dark has won..."

Hey, 150 posts.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 pm 
Posting Freak

"Stand before this cage
splashed with beauty and stealth
and arranged with locks that have grown frail.
A simple breath
and all life is joined in the frontier."

(Chamber 18)

To step from the stone takes only a breath.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:50 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

You're right, you can post links there. They aren't clickable, someone would have to copy and paste to follow the link.

true enuff - but it is made available - click, or copy and paste...one is 'faster' than the other :lol:
I like that message boards have the kind of scope and functionality which allows for tools to express creativity.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:37 pm 

I enjoyed very much this inspiring interview with Mark. His voice, organized expression, and tonality say so much. The material and platform is exciting and what he expressed about it did a nice job I think of sharing it's intention in a positive and humble way. With what he emanates, he is a wonderful 'spokesperson' for James' work. It is obvious that he enjoys the work that he is doing and is on the cutting edge with his co-creation.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Mark Hempel......in many ways the voice of James.....i appreciate the help given.....book was lots of fun to read......i stretched it out over 3 weeks........was very supportive.