WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: DP "Book Trailer"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R414ard90Wc&feature=player_embedded#at=178

apparently Mark gave these people an interview today ... probably be posted tomorrow ??

Quote:
Mark Hempel is a cutting-edge innovator and a recognized expert in information architecture and visual design who works with Fortune 500 companies on next generation web platforms. He is also the designer, webmaster, and spokesman for the mysterious "James" of the legendary multi-level Wingmakers website.

We will be discussing the history, spiritual philosophy, and overarching themes behind James' work and the connected websites; the origins of the merging of interactive media and the global consciousness movement; the use of mythological imagery and story lines to springboard consciousness expansion and tap into the subconscious creative reality...and the concepts behind the just launched new project from James, SpiritState.com, an interactive reading experience, along with James latest work, "The Dohrman Prophecies."

http://exotica-radio.squarespace.com/po ... ames-horak

Post subject: Re: DP "Book Trailer"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:21 pm 
Posting Freak

here is the interview, just uploaded today ... http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/light-coders-with-mark-hempel.html#entry12046176

just finished listening and I am so excited by the vision that Mark was able to articulate so well ... and humbled to be "like minded" with these materials. Mark said that the "networking/messaging" platform will be offered very soon ... and isn't that great ... that there will be a place, where those who want to "network" and socialize can reach out around the world, no matter what language one speaks - and "touch" someone.

great place to make friends ... honestly when I first entered the Spirit State website, I felt like it was another world ... another model of existence ... of course my enthusiasm is also because that will allow this forum to be, what it was intended, because that platform will accommodate the "mixed" community, perhaps not so much interested in the transformation, but still interested in "truth seeking"

with that available ... it will leave those of us who want to focus on personal transformation with far fewer distractions :D

Last edited by starduster on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:36 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Image <ClickPic4link

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

it is good to hear - I like Mark's comment re 'gurus' etc...@ 34:00 "were all in this together" Yay!

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2133&p=84041&hilit=guru#p84041

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:54 pm 
Posting Freak

if you go to the Spirit state website, the "messaging " system is active now :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:29 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

... of course my enthusiasm is also because that will allow this forum to be, what it was intended, because that platform will accommodate the "mixed" community, perhaps not so much interested in the transformation, but still interested in "truth seeking"

with that available ... it will leave those of us who want to focus on personal transformation with far fewer distractions

:lol:

Nope.

Obviously this is a clear message from you that you didn't yet hear the clear message.

THIS forum is FOR EVERYONE it always has been and it always will be and you will continue to be reminded of that until you desist with your resisting awareness that we are all in this TOGETHER, even here in this forum.

You can't suppress it anymore sd give it up.

Listen to the interview again and again and again until that message gets into your heart.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:00 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
here is the interview, just uploaded today ... http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/light-coders-with-mark-hempel.html#entry12046176

just finished listening and I am so excited by the vision that Mark was able to articulate so well ... and humbled to be "like minded" with these materials. Mark said that the "networking/messaging" platform will be offered very soon ... and isn't that great ... that there will be a place, where those who want to "network" and socialize can reach out around the world, no matter what language one speaks - and "touch" someone.

great place to make friends ... honestly when I first entered the Spirit State website, I felt like it was another world ... another model of existence ... of course my enthusiasm is also because that will allow this forum to be, what it was intended, because that platform will accommodate the "mixed" community, perhaps not so much interested in the transformation, but still interested in "truth seeking"

with that available ... it will leave those of us who want to focus on personal transformation with far fewer distractions :D

starduster, I just read through this topic discussion and realised you have already posted a link to the new interview. Sorry about the unnecessary repetition.

It was a great interview, I felt it provided a ripple of new insight and understanding regarding the SpiritState platform.
And now with the added message capacity, it just keeps getting better and better ) O )) O ))) O )))) O ))))) O )))))) O ))))))) ∞

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 am 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
... of course my enthusiasm is also because that will allow this forum to be, what it was intended, because that platform will accommodate the "mixed" community, perhaps not so much interested in the transformation, but still interested in "truth seeking"

with that available ... it will leave those of us who want to focus on personal transformation with far fewer distractions

Nope.

Obviously this is a clear message from you that you didn't yet hear the clear message.

THIS forum is FOR EVERYONE it always has been and it always will be and you will continue to be reminded of that until you desist with your resisting awareness that we are all in this TOGETHER, even here in this forum.

You can't suppress it anymore sd give it up.

Listen to the interview again and again and again until that message gets into your heart.

while it is true that this forum is for everyone... something I have always acknowledged, this forum serves a specific purpose (as do each of them) ... and when Mark was conveying the message about "behavior" ... it applies to all the WM's components . When the individuals understands, the intent of this forum, and continues to disrespect it by discussing their own personal belief systems instead of the Wmms their behavior reveals that they have no interest in using this platform the way it was intended ... and that they have no respect for the forum or its members, who joined it to discuss the materials

this lack of respect and understanding, also reveals that those who continue to abuse this venue, don't know how to behave - that they do not Appreciate the opportunity that the LTO offers, to restore a wholeness perspective, they refuse to extend Compassion, to their SELF or others, That they have not Forgiven themselves for being decieved, and that they are not Humbled by the scope of its content. They obviously do not understand why they are here or what they are susposed to be doing while they are here, and while it gives others opportunities to practice Valor, they don't recognize it or any of the other HVs when they are offered.

The Spirit State website, is the place to go to network with "like minded" individuals ... notice the words "like- MINDed" (nuff said)

Those who get inspired by the message found in the DP, and who desire to explore the LTO's work ... can then come here - or not ... but at least they won't be coming here to play mind games, and socialize, because they have a venue now where that is not only acceptable ... but it is encouraged - hopefully lonely people like you will find other like-minded people to associate with ... and a place where they can promote their personal BS and satisfy their ego's desire to be seen as "special" with three thousand readers, certainly there is someone there, Watcher, that you can schmooze, with-out disrupting those who are focused on the Wmms ... and I appreciate that and hope you do too.

I have nothing but appreciation for the intent of the Spirit State website ... I am grateful for the opportunity it will allow for all of us, to progress, no matter what model of existence we choose to dwell in ... or which "door" our model of existence offers us . But the WMF will always be a place where those who are interested in the actual "materials" will be able to come to discuss them, and to share their findings - exclusive of all other self-created BSs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
starduster, I just read through this topic discussion and realised you have already posted a link to the new interview. Sorry about the unnecessary repetition.

It was a great interview, I felt it provided a ripple of new insight and understanding regarding the SpiritState platform.
And now with the added message capacity, it just keeps getting better and better ) O )) O ))) O )))) O ))))) O )))))) O ))))))) ∞

well, I can see how you may have been confused, by the topic title. That was the first place that I came across the "trailer" ... even though it was brought to our attention in the SS website and by Darlene ... I somehow missed it - but your topic makes it very clear and I appreciate that you gave it its own topic and there was much to be gleaned from this interview by Mark ... as far as I know this is the first time he has been able to explain his involvement and I found it inspiring to hear how he struggeled with the materials and his association with them - to the point where he considered steping away from this project. Hearing what he had to say about the LTO's work - and how it has transformed his life was a wonderful glimpse at who Mark Hemple really is and I appreciated his honesty and his perspectives that revealed his trust in James' vision ... and the work of the LTO that he has now come to be associated with.

Thank you Mark (if you are reading this) ... I only hope that you receive the appreciation that you deserve ... for being YOU :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 pm 

I would like to thank Mark for that wonderful interview. I was hooked the whole way through and the energy fowing throughout was seeped in the vibration of love! :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:14 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster - That separation talk wont get you anywhere. We are all in this together. Already you are labeling the 'mindset' already you are showing your unveiled contempt for 'them' in realation you by writing this:

starduster: The Spirit State website, is the place to go to network with "like minded" individuals ... notice the words "like- MINDed" (nuff said)

There are no 'each of them' forums with 'specific purposes'. There is just YOU and your inability to see everything as equal - you simply need to see components and focus on the component that you think is the one. Even that wouldn't be an issue if you didn't yourself make it so (fortunately at least it is contained within this forum) with your spending most of your posts berating anyone who dares bring a plate of offering which offends your specific purpose - so tell me, where does it state that this forum is for you to use this way? :lol:

I joined to discuss the materials in relation to how they have affect on my experience in life and to share some of those and to receive from other members the same.
As far as I am aware, THAT is the reason for this forum, and THAT is very much at the HEART of the WINGMAKERS materials, and this forum uses the name 'WINGMAKERS' so needs to respect the intention of that, and anything related to Lyricus Information.

Here again your confining attitude of disrespect comes through when you stated your understanding of the SpiritState platform:

to play mind games, and socialize, because they have a venue now where that is not only acceptable ... but it is encouraged -

That is so twisted but why am I surprised!

You say you have 'nothing but appreciation' for the intent of the Spirit State website because it offers a place for all those who are not interested in the ACTUAL "materials" because this, the (so called) WMF will ALWAYS be a place where these materials can be 'discussed' and 'share their findings'. EXCLUSIVE of all the 'other' (as you put it) "self-created BSs" (which as you have made it plain your opinion is that Spirit State is the place to go for 'that kind of thing' - non-actual)

What a sad indictment of personal attitude you present Carolyn. That you use THIS forum to say such is to use it with disrespect, ignoring the purpose for this forum. How IGNORANT.

starduster: I have nothing but appreciation for the intent of the Spirit State website ... I am grateful for the opportunity it will allow for all of us, to progress, no matter what model of existence we choose to dwell in ... or which "door" our model of existence offers us . But the WMF will always be a place where those who are interested in the actual "materials" will be able to come to discuss them, and to share their findings - exclusive of all other self-created BSs

Last edited by The Watcher on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:34 pm 

Nothing is excluded or rejected... it doesn't matter through which door you enter... it doesn't even matter which elements you resonate with or not... all that is asked for understanding is immersion for new perceptions and the (he)art of the genuine for new expressions... the time of exclusivity and judgment missing from the equation... build a bridge, and get over it... Nathanael Greenstone must let this guy go...

(good trailer script for an male)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

For me, Just hearing what Mark had to say from his personal perspective - and that being in a hands on manner with website creation - was so good to hear.

In the way early days before James, I used to email Mark fairly regular and even did a small project with him with one of my songs to which he liked and wanted to work with me on.

I have never cared for the conspiracies around WingMakers, the rumors etc - It didn't and doesn't matter to me if Mark and a team created the whole thing, (as was the rumor back then) or James is an info agent (as many surmised when he came on the scene) or James is not the soul creator but has a team (which is kind of correct re LTO - but again, for me besides the point. It was good to hear Marks comments on how the materials has helped HIM, and that he can see the larger vision that James has about these things.

James foretells a 'time' when the Grand Portal will be discovered (and Al Gore says we have less than 50 years before things are too hot to handle) there is so much 'truth' out there which seem to contradict itself! For me, the Lyricus Information - while its main agenda is pointedly 'The Grand Portal' of our species potential to discover - is still about the individual and understanding that our collective behavior (which affect the ways things are going on this planet) is address on an individual level - that is the focus of it all in regards to The Individual.

The information in 'real life' - has been an indispensably tool for me in dealing with a world that is full of individuals who ape the behavior of television dramatization, glossy magazine gossip and other forms of costume and make-up known to be politically correct and therefore acceptable - how to work in with that while learning how to not be it myself anymore (contribute to its energy) - because we all mostly are coming from that (bless you all who have not) and learning to recognize it in our own behavior and say "NO MORE!" :) and then applying different methods which enable 'no more' to become REAL. No easy ask but still, something I feel is central to the Lyricus Information on a personal level. So Kudos to Mark for his sharing himself with as many of us who hear what it is he is saying, along with Lyricus.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 pm 

SpiritState seems particularly designed to focus on the actual materials and hopefully reduce a lot of the "noise" that tends to develop on an open forum such as this. Eventually,apparently the entire Wingmakers material will be collected there.

One can comment on every chapter, or leave a note on every page if they wish. However unlike this forum the design of SpiritState makes it difficult to carry on long public conversations and debate, although not impossible. I don't think you can post links there, which will eliminate a lot of the spam factor. With the Message function you can PM people, like here.

Another factor is that you have to pay to play. This may help filter out people who aren't serious about it, while not preventing anyone from accessing the material that is already freely available on the other sites.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Ananake wrote:
SpiritState seems particularly designed to focus on the actual materials and hopefully reduce a lot of the "noise" that tends to develop on an open forum such as this. Eventually,apparently the entire Wingmakers material will be collected there.

One can comment on every chapter, or leave a note on every page if they wish. However unlike this forum the design of SpiritState makes it difficult to carry on long public conversations and debate, although not impossible. I don't think you can post links there, which will eliminate a lot of the spam factor. With the Message function you can PM people, like here.

Another factor is that you have to pay to play. This may help filter out people who aren't serious about it, while not preventing anyone from accessing the material that is already freely available on the other sites.

That sounds like a kind of moderation through limiting the tools available - I don't think there is prevention from posting links - I have done so in comments I have made reading the Ancient Arrow book and the costs as far as I can tell have to do with buying the books? There obviously needs to be more development but it is easy to see that Spirit State could become the preference, and for the reasons you make. Good all round.

I don't think it will make this forum obsolete - at least not immediately - but it has the potential to replace this and other forums as the peoples choice.

8)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:26 am 

Talking about how the talking on another talking environment, which is about talking about talk in a book wherein they may talk about talk in their turn, so it becomes very important what you talk exactly. Sometimes you even have to like starduster for her honest intention, even though she's as crazy as a tea pot... And "the materials" have become her exclusive guru, bashing all others. Isn't that something lost in all this so called transparency? That this building itself remains still a guru, one teacher-self different from one's true transparent heart, as long as we don't shift from our self-important membership (in any fashion or slightness) which is indeed some form of exclusivity, counter-acting true immersion. You might deny it, but the nice thing about starduster is that her hierarchical guardianship balances the collective in this at least a nipple.

(Fifteen's "silver line" as patted to Dr. Neruda's behaviour)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:40 am 
 WWW  Profile

The words that are important are in the Lyricus/Wingmakers' materials are "living the six heart virtues in your behaviors" as stated by Mark in his interview and written by James many times.

The frequencies of these virtues are what leads to living the higher fourth dimensional life. By practicing the these one increases the frequencies within themselves and on the planetary grid.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:44 am 

Are not all their words that important? I find they are, personally. You know, it's about clarity in one's own heart nothing further. If you have that, you naturally promote merely the grand portal and nothing else, which would be a hierarchy, some sort of exclusive membership into the new thing, next thing, best thing, most important thing, etc. I agree with that the art of the genuine is the most important, but it is the way one goes about promoting stuff as if they know what they're doing that doesn't fit with the genuine they promote.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:53 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
James is committed to advancing the six heart virtues in human relations everywhere, and his of work is first and foremost a representation of that mission.

You find this in under Author when you click on the star button in the Afterword.

Hierarchy is everyone all though out the multiverse. James calls them Source Organizational Alignment—SOA.

Source Organizational Alignment—SOA Description
Quote:
Question 30-S3 – Is there another word besides “Hierarchy” which I can use which is more akin to its true nature?

A. I like the concept of “Source Organizational Alignment” or SOA. It means that the source of an organization is rightfully empowered to establish a vision for the group energy to achieve. All who invest their time and energy to the organization have a responsibility to align to this vision. SOA is an alternative definition of Hierarchy that suggests its true nature.

That said, however, the difficulty emerges as Hierarchies protect the vision of its source when three things occur:
• The source vision was time-bound for a period of one generation, and the organization outlasts the source vision.
• The source was not truly visionary or adept at forecasting human behavioral shifts based on environmental changes.
• Substantial threats or opportunities emerge that impinge on the vision and necessitate its modification.
Bear in mind that the Grand Universe, while being near infinite in its spatial dimension, is infinitesimally sparse in terms of humanoid populations. Because of this condition, human populations learn how to interact across the spatial dimensions of space through the use of SIN [Sovereign Integral Network]. Trading is the most common reason that humanoid populations interact; the second most common is to form alliances of safety.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:32 am 

Well, "virtually all life forms" doesn't exactly mean everyone, - counting all microbes for instance, or the sleeping masses of humanity.

Quote:
First Source is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus, the Hierarchy is unconnected to the Source in a vital and dynamic way. The Hierarchy is more connected to its own collective desire to help, to serve, to perform a function that allows the use of power in a positive way.

-Glossary

Our 'task' is to be that one individual that operates free from all hierarchy or authority, especially within oneself where the work lies. That is the Sovereign Integral.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:24 am 

The Watcher wrote:
That sounds like a kind of moderation through limiting the tools available - I don't think there is prevention from posting links - I have done so in comments I have made reading the Ancient Arrow book

You're right, you can post links there. They aren't clickable, someone would have to copy and paste to follow the link.

Quote:
and the costs as far as I can tell have to do with buying the books?

Yes. For example, I'm using the platform on a trial basis now and it is free, but if I want to join in reading the Dohrman Prophecy, I'll need to pay for it. (Soon!)

Another big draw for me will be the collection of all the materials in one place, searchable.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:28 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

hidelight - it is true that First Source is connected to individuals, not organisations.
However, organisations in the case of LTO (and no doubt others unheard of) might be seen as individuals connected to First Source who are thus organised, and work together - which is how the two seemingly 'opposed' points of view fit together.

Individuals within the structure of organisation are still connected with First Source as individuals, and from that connection are compelled to work together through that individual connection. the First Source Transmissions say as much.

I am revealed to you in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me. Not by sanctimonious words, but rather, by redefining our relationship and living in accordance with this new clarity. In so doing you will release what I have long ago stored within you – a fragment of myself, a dagger of light that renders your self-importance a decisive death. http://wingmakers.com/fstransmissions.html

Self Importance is an individual illusion - we are not alone and we are not separate except under the influence of that illusion of self importance.

. It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity.

All are drawn to me for the purpose of my/our will to be expressed throughout the grand universe in order to cast another grand universe, and to deepen the skin of my/our personality. This is the hidden purpose of my/our will: to create new worlds of experience that stimulate our continuing evolution.

It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity.
http://wingmakers.com/fstransmissions.html

Thus really I as an individual connect with First Source, I am effectively connecting with every other individual connected to First Source and because of First Source Intelligence, their is 'design and purpose' and 'organisation'.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2113

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:44 pm 

Of course, but that new kind of hierarchy is not operating here now. Any one can pretend they represent that... But the proof is always in the pudding. And if I am a master, it is in tasting the pudding. To me all that matters is the pudding itself. I devote myself to tasting it and nothing can poison me because this is how it is done. Take in the pudding and taste it. Only the heart know. Only the heart.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

A master has done with tasting.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:39 pm 

Someone who has done with tasting is dead meat, sir.