WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: The Oracle Feature
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:52 pm 
Posting Freak

I think you give Bill wayyyyyy too much credit for knowing something. I thought he didn't know how to read. That seems quite evident about these WMM anyway. Oh, maybe it's more that he isn't able to comprehend. Can't do that if you can't or don't read what is to be comprehended. I don't avoid conflict. I have no qualms in confronting the likes of CV and Bill and the vacuum cleaner for their tainted misconceptions and their spouting their personal egoic agendas as if they belong here. They don't belong here and if that creates conflict then So Be it! Bring it on!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:08 pm 

starduster wrote:
dberges wrote:
Outer conflict will continue as this century moves along. Those who would like to stop the movement toward the Grand Portal will do all in their might to do so, thus causing conflict.

The true shift has got to me in the heart and our inner journey as we live an outer life. Heart virtues will bring different experiences that social entrainment.

To want conflict to end is our job to bring it to an end in our own internal world.

Bingo ... the realization that one may remain unconflicted, even when surrounded by conflict or at the center of it, requires that one has cleared their hearts of anything that might block the flow of Love through the SECU into its Quantum Presence on its way to transforms MEST . In the smiling Human heart the experience's purpose is intuitively discerned and neutralized before it is passed on to the Higher Mind for authentication ... which bi-passes the Human Mind System's programs, and allows the individual to express the true nature of a Sovereign Entity (whether it is recognized by others or not - its purpose is served)

Filling ones Quantum Presence with divine Love empowers the Sovereign Integral to release its dependence upon the Human Instrument's perspectives ... and to express its Individuate Consciousness of the the issues it is dealing with, with-out Judgment ... and to express with-out distortion, the Energetic Heart's Wholeness Perspective. (win/win)

I like the unemotional perspective that James continues to provide. He weaves the emotional reality in but does not let it cloud the perspective. I just read this and I think it goes well with what you are both expressing.

"Maia looked back down at the open book and turned another page, and read:

Every human is a Conduit of Oneness and a Transmitter of Love. Though humans seldom express who they are, it is only because they do not see the reality of oneness behind the illusion of separation. If they look with their heart's eye upon their place of being, they would see a different reality; a reality that contains integrated connectedness and unconditional love, and little more. They would witness everyone as themselves, and they would understand that reality is both infinite and infinitesimal, holograms so vast that they could only be in the embrace of one being.

To not see, or understand this Oneness is not an evil act, nor is it a crisis of the human species. It is simply a relation of one reality -- separation, to another reality -- Oneness. In this relation of opposing realities is a dialogue that is arising for humanity to learn a new emotional language, to understand the virtues of the heart and to live as immortal spirits within spacetime. These opposing realities are part of the evolutionary spiral upon which humanity climbs, and it cannot be averted or suppressed, it is simply a natural stage of evolution."

The Dohrman Prophecy Ch. 20, pgs. 179/180

By the way.... thank you William and Starduster for your assistance in looking for the quote. Starduster, I think the quote you posted from Chamber Philo. 1 is what I am remembering, though I really thought 'Earth' was mentioned also somewhere.... haven't found that but am having great fun looking!

Thanks Darlene! I added the page numbers.

Last edited by Karen on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:52 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Karen's quote is from page 179 and 180 on Spirit State chapter 20.

It really helps to give the exact place where you are quoting from, so anyone can go to that place and read the whole quote in its original context.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:05 am 

Yes, love is natural, like every tiny animal that knows its way and purpose, the human family climbs this branch and works itself into the final cocoon that fossils into humanity, - but those who love - are the architects.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:24 am 
Posting Freak

/.,

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:28 am 

dberges wrote:
Outer conflict will continue as this century moves along. Those who would like to stop the movement toward the Grand Portal will do all in their might to do so, thus causing conflict.

The true shift has got to me in the heart and our inner journey as we live an outer life. Heart virtues will bring different experiences that social entrainment.

To want conflict to end is our job to bring it to an end in our own internal world.

Love You Darlene for You are wise and act from the loving Heart... :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:31 am 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Yes, love is natural, like every tiny animal that knows its way and purpose, the human family climbs this branch and works itself into the final cocoon that fossils into humanity, - but those who love - are the architects.

Don't talk about love here troll. You are banned from this forum and have no respect for the webmaster and that is why you use the handle you do because he hasn't banned it YET like all the others you used when banned from this forum. You don't know what love is or if you think you do, it's control. Your ego does not allow your heart to express let alone engage any virtue which you are not interested in practicing. If it did you would not be on this forum in deceit and trickery, using someone eles's handle, out of disrespect for the webmaster and all people here interested in discussing the WMM and not your self-promotion in stealing James works and taking credit for them as if your own. You are no architect, you act the role of a troll here coming from a loveless head.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:54 am 
Posting Freak

For anyone who has read the Camelot Interview with James, one of the more profound works presented because of its deeper truth and for that, its effect on people , especially the love and lighters, you will find in that interview what is said about the old paradigm needing to be d-e-s-t-r-o-y-e-d. It does and is being destroyed. And that some seem to think that those who are aiding in its destruction need to be judged because they don't understand that is what they came here to do. When dismantling the walls you let them fall and what appears pitiless is that which sees a greater vision of what is replacing them and for the greater good of all. The truth only hurts to the degree it has been covered in so much deceit and lies. And in that uncovering and denial it is so very easy to blame those who take the walls down for the discomfort one feel when their comfort zone is no longer there. If the people taking down the walls judged it like the love and lighters do who would be taking down the walls because it was just too hard to see the degree of deceit, lies and machinations? I sleep rather well at night and babies and puppies and kittens love me and I am so very aligned with Nature, who judges nothing she just does what she does from a Wholeness Perspective. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:17 am 
Posting Freak

It's all one big reality how much more Oneness do you need than that? Oneness like so many quote is not realized or understood as long as it is looked at from any vestige of the HMS which filters and compartmentalizes it so that analytical discussions take place further reducing and fragmenting it. I'll be so glad when that is totally purged which no doubt strikes fear in the heart of some. It is not with our minds that we experience Oneness. As an aside, I realized how much we judge by appearances, anything to do with the eye-brain evaluation system supports judgment if only in associative memories of comparison.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:24 am 

Shayalana wrote:
hidelight wrote:

Don't talk about love here troll. You are banned from this forum and have no respect for the webmaster and that is why you use the handle you do because he hasn't banned it YET like all the others you used when banned from this forum. You don't know what love is or if you think you do, it's control. Your ego does not allow your heart to express let alone engage any virtue which you are not interested in practicing. If it did you would not be on this forum in deceit and trickery, using someone eles's handle, out of disrespect for the webmaster and all people here interested in discussing the WMM and not your self-promotion in stealing James works and taking credit for them as if your own. You are no architect, you act the role of a troll here coming from a loveless head.

This is a loveless answer of control, not what it accuses is. See the obvious... If there is anyone who should be banned, which I am against, it is the one writing such things, aiming it at another. Love never excludes. It is inclusive of all things as an embrace, knowing the deeper reasons.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:01 am 
Posting Freak

We need to focus on what is real.....not what we think is real.....arguing with one another only feeds the illusion..... All beliefs have energy systems that act like birthing rooms for the manifestation of the belief. Within these energy systems are currents that direct your life experience. You are aware of these currents either consciously or subconsciously, and you allow them to carry you into the realm of experience that best exemplifies your true belief system. When you believe "I am a fragment of First Source imbued with ITS capabilities," you are engaging the energy inherent within the feeling of connectedness. You are pulling into your reality a sense of connection to your Source and all of the attributes therein. The belief is inseparable from you because its energy system is assimilated within your own energy system and is woven into your spirit like a thread of light.

An Excerpt from Beliefs and Their Energy Systems,
Decoded from Chamber Four
WingMakers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:51 am 
Posting Freak

"There is no truth that can be written, spoken, or thought unless it is conceived and expressed through the Language of Unity."

(Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:26 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Nathan Hidelight there is no need for anyone to be banned - we know that - and of course expressions from Deborah's shayalana are on the surface fear based (because they express against the external) It might be nothing more or less than a cry for help but as Shankali Kilakrafty once said "One cannot change the nature of a snake but one can milk it for the purpose of healing"

:)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:04 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
oh great, another armchair analysis by the Watcher ... swoon

isn't it clear, that the only thing, we ALL have in common IS the Wingmaker's materials

they are what brought us together, what keep us together and what will unify the world

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:23 am 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
Nathan Hidelight there is no need for anyone to be banned - we know that - and of course expressions from Deborah's shayalana are on the surface fear based (because they express against the external) It might be nothing more or less than a cry for help but as Shankali Kilakrafty once said "One cannot change the nature of a snake but one can milk it for the purpose of healing"

:)

Bill, you are confused and you talk this drivel to CV because you were banned at one time and for good reason and it took you how many years to beg Solaris to allow you back on this forum? That had nothing to do with me. So he allowed you back and you still continue to disparage him , James and these materials. You still continue to promote your self(small s) and use people here like you are CV because it conveniently serves you in the moment so that you can try to make me look bad and you look good. It's called being ignorantly stuck in polarity Bill, that is your comfort zone. You have no interest in discussing these materials like CV both of your major interest is in self-serving self promotion and to appear to know more and offer more than James and Lyricus even though you both have to use these works to disparage them with your own twistd distortions. So like you trying to make me look bad so you can look good you twist and distort the WMM and James and Lyricus to look bad so that what you use in your fortune telling device your IUD looks good. As I said before polarity is a very comfortable egoic space for you. However, that is not why people are here and for those who really resonate with these materials to the degree they do is to the degree they see through yours and CVs cheap and fake facades. Really you guys clowns have more appeal than you do. Your make-up is running. And neither of you know when your log-in here just doesn't log-in any more. What will you do then? Where will you go and who will tolerate you in your disrespect and abuse and distractions and diversions like people here have for far too long? You don't deserve to be here. Your interpretation from the dark energies that speak through you is soooo predictable and rather B-O-R-I-N-G . No fear here . You should fear those dark energies you allow to use you, and that is meant for CV as well because neither of you realize the pit your about to fall into because of those energies you think you are using. Ignorance is NOT bliss. Don't say you weren't warned. :mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:49 am 
Posting Freak

Fluidity

"We live in the non-linear, multi-dimensional, intersecting planes of separate realities that self-organize and transform into the world of Oneness and Unity, but only when we operate in the surety of our hearts will we experience this unity. The heart is not given to ideology or frameworks of rigidity. It operates in tandem with the hippocampus and neocortex to sense, decode, and respond to our local universe and multiverse in utter fluidity.

The heart is our magnet of perception—the decipherer that listens to the electromagnetic sea in which we live, and pulls in the information we need to live in unity with others. It perceives oneness in the living world, and interconnected purpose in the nonliving world. This is the “flashlight” of attention that cascades outward, rising from the depths of our Sovereign Integral consciousness and flooding our local universe with the heart virtues of compassion, understanding, humility, and forgiveness."

(James-Interview-PC)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:32 am 
Posting Freak

Talking about "snakes". I love em. Especially the Oroboros as mentioned by James in either the Camelot Interview or one of the Interviews with Mark Hempel. Our future selves in connect with our present self the only thing is being open for the contact and for that one has to seek it within themselves, the Living Truth instead of gurus and other externals. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:18 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10