WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The long awaited "New Spirit State" Website LAUNCHED TODAY
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
http://www.spiritstate.com/

see ya in a week or so :D

OMG, it is a WORLD where you can read together ... chat, network, make friends, all the things you ever wanted to do in here...
it has its own FORUM ... omg ..... SOMETHING WONDERFUL just happened :D

Post subject: Re: The long awaited "New Spirit State" Website LAUNCHED TOD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:43 am 
Posting Freak

I like the be nice pledge.
II. "Be Nice" Pledge

SpiritState is a community of shared interest. However, not everyone will agree on every book or point of view. Please use your heart to guide your actions on the platform and give people the benefit of the doubt. We want to create a civil and friendly community across all sections of the platform.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 pm 

Can someone please help me. I've tried many times to register on Spiritstate but when I click the button to register, at the bottom of the browser it says "error on page" and won't go any further. The same thing happens when I click on the contact at the bottom of the page. I've tried everything I know. Any one have any suggestions or am I just too stupid to figure it out...???
Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:45 pm 

Hi Lightraveler

I have the same problem when I try to access the site from the office, however at home I can access it fine. Maybe you need to check the security settings of your web browser?

Good luck!

Emy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:44 am 
Posting Freak

I assume (don't quote me) that now that the e-mails have gone out, that the website is swamped (in other words keep trying :D )... the EVT website got a thousand members on its first day, and was not nearly as complex as the DP ... from what I have gathered, you need to use the IE browser to "register" ... but it automatically redirected me to that page ... IE is known for being dumb (snicker)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:56 am 
 WWW  Profile

Changing browsers also works, for some of these problems. Sign-up at the top of the page may work better than at the bottom of the page. It is worth a try again, because of the traffic. Think about the hundreds that were sent the email. Each minute with someone registering the data the system has to take in is very great.

One you are on I know you will have a wonderful journey. I am having a wonderful deep heart insight on almost every page.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:33 pm 

No problems with Safari.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:11 pm 

Hello,
Wondering if the DP is an entity on its own and not related to any of the other material, or is it maybe a continuation of either the AAB, or some other piece of info from James?

Is it recommended to read or study anything first, before absorbing the DP?

Cheers,

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:14 pm 

No, it doesn't matter through which door one enters, if they are only also preparing to go to the higher levels of this "building".

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:50 pm 

I hear you!

Thank You,

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 pm 

You will notice that the first floor of the structure that Lyricus built consists of the WingMakers materials. When you design a building, the main floor is where people enter the building even if that building has a hundred or more floors. Now, if the skyscraper is sitting in a busy intersection, it has entrances from all four sides of the building. Some on the main level, some underground, perhaps. In the same way WingMakers materials have many different access points because some people will resonate to the materials in the Neruda interviews, that speak of government conspiracy and extraterrestrial influences, others will find the philosophy particularly meaningful, perhaps others will find the art or music to draw from. However they enter the structure from which entrance - it doesn't really matter - so long as they enter the building and proceed to the higher levels of the structure.

James - Interview One with Mark Hempel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:54 am 

Would love some sort of explanation as to why so many different sites by the same person, James?

Of course any answer to this here, would just be speculation, unless James or Mark come by here, which I do not expect.

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:15 am 

Well, why not, they are all so completely different and complex and substantial enough. Otherwise it would look like another organization, which this is not.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:31 pm 

Would love some sort of explanation as to why so many different sites by the same person, James?

different sites just like different forms of data stream(music,art,painting),it can touch the different levels of our body,soul and mind.
wmm have to use variety of sensory data stream to awaken a species,all of you know,the music painting now we hear or see are weaken in our 3D-world,they can not keep the 100% power,and different sites attract different people.IT IS a multiple-level network of wingmakers to help us to the grand portal.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 pm 

you don't know how the wmm encoded ,so you can't just Speculated the way it awaken people's consciousness .it only awake those position themself in a right place or made proper adjustment in their consciousness , have no relation to a registered address.

Sarah: "You're saying that the technologies were in part human?"
Dr. Neruda: "Yes... in a way. But what I was going to say, is that these artifacts seemed to have molecular-based computer systems that activated by a specific human touch. And we weren't certain whether it was literally a specific human, or a specific type of human, or perhaps any human in a specific state of emotion or mind.."(Neruda Interviews 2)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:59 pm 
 WWW  Profile

JeffreyQuick wrote:

Of course any answer to this here, would just be speculation, unless James or Mark come by here, which I do not expect.

Jeff

yhg342 and yuxue have both posted wonderful answers to your posting Jeff.

As neither James nor Mark participate in this forum, your questions can not be answered to your satisfaction.

Here is James' answer in his own words about his participation on a forum.

Quote:
Question 48-S3 – I was wondering if you participate in the Wingmaker’s forum in any way? If not why do you not participate in it? Do you perhaps distance yourself from this news-list so as not to become a savior for those who might be looking for one?

A. I do not participate in any forum or earth-bound organization – including WingMakers LLC. I am here to translate and make available the higher circuits of experiential learning, and to help catalyze the discovery of the Grand Portal. The only organization that I can say I am affiliated with is Lyricus. I am not present on earth to validate anyone’s belief system or pronounce him or her an initiate of the “True Way”. I prefer to focus on my mission, knowing that modern life has its methods of distraction.

This is found in the Creator's sections in the Topical Arrangements.

The reference to the WingMakers LLC was a reference to the forum in the United States.

These website are part of the mission of Lyricus Teaching Order which has specific protocols that will be followed over the thirty years. Yes, The Dohrman Prophecy web-reader book is part of that whole mission. You either have trust in this work or not. James is only focused on his mission and that is to get humanity who are part of this mission by their DNA and are ready for the discovery of the Grand Portal at the end of this century.

Mark is a business man, who has been the webmaster for James' mission. As he says in the video, he has other jobs that are the source of his income for his family.

Yes, it will all be in one place and you will be able to read it on the new website. "The Collected Works: of the WingMakers" will contain all the written work of James from 1998 to present in a two volume set. John Berges was asked to be the editor of this work by James in 2009. It will be on the new site.

Last edited by dberges on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:08 pm 
Posting Freak

I appreciate your perspective yuxue, and welcome to the WMF.

I agree, that James has mention in several places, that some individuals are "programed" to "transform" or that they are more "aligned" to resonate with the tone of equality... but as the LTO says, in the discourses, "nothing prevents the individual from experiencing the Wholeness Navigator's" magnetism ... or accessing these materials and using them to transform themselves.

The complexities of the Unification Force's Plan, require that certain events transpire in specific time frames, and offers us the opportunity to contribute to that work and to program it into our lives, before we were born ... it requires that a critical mass of individuals, grasp the opportunity and follow that program ... In my own experience, I have felt somewhat "driven" to find my own way here - all my life ... and to transform as quickly as possible. The string of events which led me here, gave me the ability to immediately appreciate and recognize the wonderful opportunity humanity has to restore this species to its original Consciousness, and as an individual - save their self from the prison we find ourselves in now.

The LTO has made it possible for anyone, to position themselves comfortably in several places now ... Those who sincerely desire to assist them, will transform and become a part of this work and prepare a place where the Symmetry of the Spheres (the millions incarnating now - programed to transform) will feel comfortable and find this new intelligence easily. They will quickly find themselves here and use the materials as intended. Others that are just curiours, will find that their potential to transform is equal if they willing to release their grip on dependency ... and become the Sovereign Integrals that our origins and destiny demands of each of us.

we are living in the most exciting of all times ... at the edge of an evolutionary leap, and at the end of the Galactic year, and are here to create a transparent world, with no walls (again) by letting FSI flow through us - unaltered ... through the transformation of one person at a time. No one is excluded or rejected :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:43 pm 

There is not a thing wrong with me asking questions about any of this info here or anywhere else! It is becoming quite irritating to have to hear, "either you have trust in this work or not".

This information from James, is in great contrast with much information that spiritual seekers like myself have come to learn, know and trust thus far. This brings about questions and queries in order to find or discern what feels best and which is the path to take, moving forward.

I'm starting to get the feeling that those who "trust" James's info, are seemingly placing themselves upon somewhat of a pedestal and speaking as if this info here from James has been a part of their lives for many years, which we know is not so!

What is the whole point of this forum here? Since it is not for newcomers to get clear or feel good about what is being presented by this group from the so-called Central Race?

We have info here on these sites that are being represented as half fiction and half nonfiction! How in the world can we take any of this deeply within the consciousness and sit with it for a time, if we don't know what is real and what is not?

Instead of bringing THIS generation up to speed and helping us to transform our lives first and then those of everyone in our circle of influence, moving outward to include all human beings, we are being told that this info is mostl or mainly for the next few generations to come in the latter part of this century.

WE want to make strides here and now, and not in our next incarnation or the one after that! We will then be a whole different personality and it will only be our Soul who is experiencing another life and whatever that life brings, with this info here or without.

We are being told here, about incredible technologies, possibilities for this human race, with BST coming from a few here and now or from another system/Universe/community of beings, and yet there is seemingly no hope for any of us to utilize and work with such things.

James is pretty much saying he is working to enlighten some certain Ones living now, for when they take on the next incarnation or two, and bring along this information with them into those future lives.

I'm only here to learn why such info is brought about at this time, if it is impossible for those of us living now to make use of. Since I have not heard or read when exactly the Ancient Arrow book was written and when all this took place in that STORY, I have no idea if Fifteen is dead or alive, and what kind of things have come about from his incredible knowledge and brilliance.

Has Neruda or anyone else found Lea? Have any of the other six sites been found? Kinda sad we have to talk about Neruda and this person does not really exist and was a fabrication. But like I said, we don't know what things James shares are truth, facts and which are not, including the characters he speaks about.

He says, as the posts before this one suggest, that he is only here to translate and share info from a higher race of beings called Lyricus. But at the same time we know that much of what he has shared is not fact or truth but made up stories just to give us a glimpse of possibilities.

I will only read and digest info here and the other sites from now on and not ask any questions. You have my word on that!

Jeff

P.S. if I sound frustrated, well, I am. Because these lives here and now, under the chains of the HMS, are a huge struggle and any higher level spiritual info coming to us should help us here and now, not generations in the future!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:02 pm 

I want to add, that my rant above was done and finished before I ever read a word of Starduster's response or post.

I still feel the same after reading what Starduster had to say, even though I understand his or her stance, and how all this feels to them.

Yes, at the same time all this feels real good to have access and found our way here to this info, teachings, still I say it is a sad thing to learn it is not for us here and now.

So we can help assist those coming in now or those coming in years to come find this info and easily assimilate it all and move forward with it, as planned, but what does that do for those of us living here suffering under the thumb of the HMS and any other pressures against our true nature, self created or otherwise?

I Love reading the stories, AAB, Discourses and Interviews, love the Music bigtime, the Videos and the Paintings, they just suck you right in! It all feels good to me. But at the same time, I want more than anything to get to a place in THIS life where I can be in close communication with the higher aspects of Self, Masters, God, Source Sovereign Integral, Central Race, Lyricus, Corteum and any other entity wanting to assist us in this time and place in our evolutionary process.

I am Jeffrey Jon Quickle. And I am learning things of a spiritual nature more and more each day, every Holy moment. And I want to experience the expansion and expressions that can come with such knowledge, insights while I am Jeffrey Jon Quickle.

Peace,

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:01 am 

Dearest Jeffrey Jon Quickle. You are the expansion and the knowledge that you seek to experience. It is because of you, becoming what you truly are, that the following generations will ease into transformation of a newness that will become global and universal.

We can confidently recognize that Columbus and his Crew had a knowing that was not easily understood; that they chose to fly in the face of all adversity; and bravely pioneered their journey to discover a world that completely transformed the “global truths” of their era. Did Columbus and his Crew sail to the edge of the horizon to catch glimpses of what they instinctively knew to be there, only to return to find other pioneers to sail over the edge?

Or did Columbus and his Crew sail over the edge; experience great wonders, coupled with dilemmas, whilst navigating in unchartered waters; return with their experiences, knowledge and wisdom from the endeavour, which when shared, ignited many more curious explorers to see and experience same? And did Columbus and his Crew, after resting and refreshing themselves from their monumental adventures, decide never to venture forth again?

Surely it would have been difficult for Columbus and his Crew to travel the whole of the globe before returning. So surely it would be logical to presume that once the fear of the unknown was partially removed, others would venture forth also, to discover other lands, cultures, dangers and joys. How long then did it take, for global recognition of the world being round and not flat, to become a “global truth”?

The life of the light body is complex - more complex than you can imagine and yet you can appreciate its goals and the journey it weaves to achieve them because your intuition and imagination enable you to feel the edges of its reality. Those who are the Builders of the Grand Expansion are embodied in human instruments and they are awakening to their light bodies as their light bodies begin to activate to the new rays of light and love that are flowing from the Central Sun.

We refer to the individuals as Builders because they are the architects and engineers who are building the new culture, monetary system, technology, and mind-body-spirit systems that will endure as the planet transforms itself to the new energetic grid of the higher fourth dimension. Within the Builders are the Planetary Teachers, and these are the ones that are now blossoming as the new rays embolden their light bodies to harmonize, resonate, and co-create with one another.

There are saviors and messiahs that enter the planetary grid in its third dimensional and lower fourth dimensional state to periodically realign the spiritual teachings of humanity to their Ancient Source. However, now is the time when the Teachers of Light are operating as a collective power, joining together to weave a new fabric of time, space and energy - one that is ultimately the portal to the fifth dimension.

The Planetary Teachers are generally embodied, while the Central Sun Teachers and mostly operating in their light bodies on higher dimensions, and in some cases, other galaxies. The Planetary Teachers of light require activation, internal coherence, a balanced inflow and outflow of love and light through a virtuous and heart-filled behavioral system, and the quiet of reconnection time to rejuvenate and rebalance their human instrument.

The Human Instrument is a fabric of frustration for the teachers of light, as they know well what they are, but like a ballet dancer wearing a spacesuit, they are not able to express the fullness of their higher wisdom in the material worlds.

(Excerpts from The Rising Heart)

Columbus, his Crew, and all other explorers that bravely took sail to navigate the globe were collectively the builders, architects and engineers of their era. We are the builders, architects and engineers of ours. We are in essence, not missing out on anything, for we are in essence, discovering, creating and experiencing our new world - a world dramatically different to the one we are familiar with - which means, all predictions of the once obvious progressions of physicality, that could be assumed from past experience, are changing! In other words, we are discovering that our physical bodies are not flat.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 am 

Thank You Tolsap,
This that You said is great! I started with the WMM 1998 and i remember even then, i approached it with the humble curiosity that i could not resist then as much as now. The WMM was the reason i learn a little on how to operate the computer and i purchased one to. Read a part of Neruda interview in the magazine and 3 years later, i was finally on the web WMM!
As it is: You are in or You are not, it is individual free will and no one could or should be dragged to any place. If You follow Your Heart, You get where You love to go or be... If we explore the material of the WM as we feel, all answers are there

Love and Blessings
Lidia :arrow:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:27 am 

To dear jeff
interview 2008 part1
James: Yes, While I understand the interest in knowing what is real and what is not real... it’s fundamental to our natures, but in the case of an encoded mythology it is not essential to distinguish between the real and unreal, so much as it is to feel its effects on your behavior and your point of view. When you read the materials, do new avenues of perception open up? Do you begin to see a new geometry into the subtle fields that surround you at all times? Do you feel more connected to your higher purpose? These are the more vital issues that require contemplation and review.

what is real or not is not important, a real bad news is truth,but it create fear. mostly,the bad news bring negtive energy to people,but they are real.
if it is half real,but it bring us a wisdom lifestyle,with love to all things,why do not accept the half real?
and why do not to try wm practice for a while,to see if it brings good changes to your life? I practice wm technique for 3 years,the changes are many,including lucid dream ability(if you ask children,most of them konw they are in dream while dreaming)
practice makes perfect! practice is the only way to judge what is suitable or not to us.Not only reading.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:39 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thankyou Tolsap and Lidia and Jeff, I feel this thread of discussion is very significant for this journey.
I 'coincidentally' just stumbled across a section of writing in the new Dohrman Prophecy that may be related to this topic...

"Every possibility is interconnected with All possibilities that have an alignment or natural affinity, regardless of spacetime. There is never a possibility that lives in isolation." ...
"When a prophecy is fulfilled, it is like a mountain that rises from the sea. The thousand failures leading up to the creation of the mountain, are forgotten in the midst of the new, energetic topography that towers over the monotony of the sea." ~ the 'Oracle'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:11 pm 

You people who have responded here, I am still sitting with your thoughts and sharings for a bit and not perfectly sure at this moment how it all feels for me, even though it all sounds real good for sure.

but I am just wanting to express my sincere deep Love for you All and the time you have taken to try and help me find my way or feel good about my current place in this space.

Everything in the Conversations With God books felt perfect to me, just absolutely Perfect and felt like there could be no other source for this information than our Creator, God, First Source, The Source.

Every answer, response and teaching in those books was of the Highest level for me and many others. To be told this was Not from the highest source is so very hard to believe or take, that my frustration with that will surely boil over at times and please know, that I do not wish to bring any negativity to this beautiful place here.

When people in my life are rubbing me the wrong way or living in a way that for most humans is not acceptable, I always try to step back a bit and tell myself, that this person is struggling along in life just like me and trying to find their way.

To look past the surface stuff and remember that the Christ of them is in there and can be seen and felt if given the chance, just a moment of time past that initial reaction.

I must say, that for the most part, everything here is perfectly and absolutely intrigueing, exciting and of serious import to my future days ahead. I just bought the Dorman Prophecy today and it is hard right now to get going with it, being that it is Fathers Day here and we have some commotion going on in this house.

We'll see where this all goes and I am excited to always learn more about the nature of our truth or reality beyond all realities, but like I said many times, it is a very sad thing that we cannot experience most of the things we are hearing about while we are in this lifetime as this personality and with the friends and family we know and love here and now.

I know full well we can come back here right away, after we lay these bodies down, but it scares me to death, that if we choose to come back right away in the same body and life, that we will be placed into an ulternate reality which seems the same but is not.

In Home With God, In a Life That Never Ends, we are told about the 3 stages of death. First stage we realize we are not with the body any longer and have seperated from it, seemingly floating on the other side of the room and looking at our body just laying there.

Second stage is when we realize we must get hold of our thoughts quickly, because there is no such thing as time, and we create situations and experiences immediately with our thoughts.

Third stage is when we face the Holy Inquiry. This is when things seemingly stop and we are asked what next? What do we wish to experience next as far as our Soul or total Self desires.

This is why we have Near Death Experiences, those people have died, but chose to come back when they faced the Holy Inquiry. They could have had what seemed like days worth of experience in the other realms, but when they chose to come back, it was if they were only gone for minutes or even seconds.

My thoughts about this is, that if we do choose to come back in same body and same life, that we will surely be placed in an alternate lifestream, because as you know, sometimes our death occurs in a nasty way and our body is torn up pretty good. Those who know and love us would have to be minipulated bigtime in order for us to come back to the very same life and body.

It is for sure a great feeling that we can and most likely will come back in a new life when the human Soul is discovered by Science, but for me, at this time, I only want to come back in as a walk-in and not have to struggle and find my way all over again from infancy on up through teen years and so on.

I don't like school and never did, love the outdoors and nature and so forth so much more. I was told that I was a Monk in several of my incarnations and that I came here this time for the enjoyment of the physical aspects of human life. I totally agree with this based on what things feel good to me this time around and the things and places, circumstances I have moved towards.

Wow it seems I am writing a book here! So sorry!

Much Love Always, All-Ways,

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:46 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Everything in the Conversations With God books felt perfect to me, just absolutely Perfect and felt like there could be no other source for this information than our Creator, God, First Source, The Source.

Every answer, response and teaching in those books was of the Highest level for me and many others. To be told this was Not from the highest source is so very hard to believe or take, that my frustration with that will surely boil over at times and please know, that I do not wish to bring any negativity to this beautiful place here.

Greetings Jeff.

I know exactly what you are saying here.
I came to the conclusion regarding what I now refer to as ‘the gods of human creation’ quiet a few years before the original WingMakers story was published. Back then the internet did not even exist – at least not for public use.

So the pain of the transition into realisation was mine alone as there was no information available out there to make that transition a little more bearable.
Still, if I had the choice to do it again differently I would not.

I, like many in the west, come from a Christian background and the god-concept of Christianity is understandable enough if say one was to simply focus on the words attributed to having being spoken by Jesus.

However, throughout Christendom ‘The Word’ is not known as Jesus, but as the ‘Holy Bible’ and in this I discovered through questioning and observation that the reason for the separate agendas of ‘churches’ had much to do with the discrepancy and contradictions which enabled suppression and subjugation to thrive in that religion.

However Jeff, God is not found in books.

But still, there is something to be said for finding gems in the stories of our world. The important thing to me is that while I found out that I believed largely in a thing which is derived from human imagination – and that this was largely to do with how humans wanted to control other humans, this did in no way automatically throw out the concept of ‘God’ altogether – because my first experiences and every subsequent experience has not come from out of the pages of any book.

First Source is not controlled by Its Creation.

Now the Camelot Interview puts the spotlight and focuses upon this subject to assist our understanding.

Lyricus Information, as I have always understood, has its primary focus firmly in First Source, and defines “God” in a way which strips away the materials of human invention which veil our understanding of ‘what God is’ and this is very hard for those who come from background where they believe in the god of their religions to feel comfortable with.

On the other hand, there are those who come from backgrounds which completely deny any such existence of that being “God” – for a number of reasons they feel are legitimate and are often associated with what they see as airy fairy convenience, obvious hypocrisy and an inability to deal with reality.

This I understand more clearly than I once did and am no longer surprised why it is so hard for people to focus on that particular aspect of the Lyricus Information – FIRST SOURCE - have witnessed myself how difficult it is for anyone to start a thread on the 3 transmissions attributed to First Source My Central Message | My Central Purpose | My Central Revelation, http://wingmakers.com/fstransmissions.html which are the central aspect of all the Lyricus Information, yet sit largely ignored in relation to forum and other web related “WingMakers” interactions.

Even with the Camelot Interviews – I have seen how individuals take this as making the subject of ‘God’ and ‘First Source’ as now null and void, and proclaim this as something which nullifies much of the previous Lyricus Information.

I don’t understand it in that light at all.

I understand it that either individuals are holding on to their god concepts or they are holding on to their belief that god doe not exist/god is too ‘big’ for mere mortals to connect with and have any kind of relationship with (within or without) and that such individuals are deluded and don’t understand what it is Lyricus are advocating.

However, First Source is named at least 15 times throughout that document, (Camelot.pdf) and not just in merely passing – but specific to the individual.

So ‘GOD’ in human terms, must at least be allowed to ‘grow’ or expand in our understanding, rather than remain static, or as the Bible say’s “I am the same yesterday, today and forever.”

Hey – that may well be Truth, but see how easy it is to use something like this in order to suppress others with…depending on the ‘flavour’ of god that the individual might incorporate into their belief systems, because some might for example enjoy the aspect of a vengeful god who punishes those who have hurt the ones who believe in such a god. And that god is never changing – convenient.

The better alternative is to allow for changes in ones concepts to do with “The God Question” under the truthful observation that we are humans surrounded by all manner of distraction, and it is most likely we are way off the mark in our understanding pertaining to ‘God’ – especially if those understanding come from the external voice of entrainment. Prove it to yourself and let go of the things that have proved erroneous, and do not fear to question concepts.

There are other things you share which I would like to reflect back to you – but this post is long enough, so I will leave it at this for now.

Thank You for sharing those moments of your path.

Last edited by The Watcher on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.