WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Oracle Feature
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Vampires don't sh-it.....

a true horror noodle

Barely a human alive on this planet terra today is unaware of the 'vampire myth'. Translated, and transliterated into probably all the written languages of terrestrial humanity, the vampire myth has taken on an 'undead' life of its own. Over these past few generations the presence of vampires has become de rigueur at any hollow-een party, and they are a continuing theme constantly streaming out to universe via some cable channel in some language originating somewhere on earth.

We know the myth, but that is all. Note that the television and films working so hard to portray blood drinking murders as 'sexy', are held to very strict leashes by their masters, the entrenched elite. Wondering why the entrenched elite would want to foist the vampire myth on civilization is another discussion entirely, but what is pertinent are some of the more gossipy bits within the concept of the vampire, as a physical being.

For one thing, as with owls, and a very few other creatures on this planet, vampires don't sh-it. They do not need to; they eat blood. And blood, being what it is, has virtually no fiber to compel a bowel elimination. Further, it can be speculated that as blood drinkers, they get most of their water from the blood by way of plasma, and they may actually, should they exist, get nearly all their digestive processing done in the stomach, unlike mammals such as humans, where tons of the actual work of getting food calories turned into human parts is completed in the intestines. Thus vampires probably do not have a good relationship with intenstial flora, and never are to be seen eating yogurt.

Vampires, if legend and mythos are taken as near factual description, would represent the pinnacle of the predation pyramid. They eschew mere meat, in favor of the very life force of their prey... warm, pumping blood. Sooo...it would seem unlikely, especially given the pronounced puncturing teeth so prominent in all vampiric imagery, that they harbor any hidden cravings for grindage such as granola. It is my contention as an old observer of biologic system, that without fiber, no peristalsis. Sooo...like owls, vampires don't sh-it. Hmmm...wonder if that is why the entrenched elite 'bloodline' freaks worship owls? We know that the entrenched elite are vampiric in nature, sucking all life from the planet. Hmmm...probably vampires don't even eat PIE! Oh, the horror!

Also, probably, vampires are likely to puke up any retained 'waste' from their diet. And a lot of the entrenched elite are pukes, ergo....no just a diversion, comic relief in this horror story. Now that image is not going to reach a vampire teevee show near you...the shiny vampire retching up a coagulated mass of unabsorbed blood clots....not too 'sexy'.

We also know that vampires as a species are infertile. They do not breed by sex, but further the species growth by 'induction'. And, induction through victimization, and predation, thus each and every vampire is the prototypical, victim, whose future behavior is altered to become a criminal perpetrator. Hmmm...sounds ever so familiar somehow. Wonder if the priests will start to claim this as defense? If so, is teevee setting up the population to accept continuing criminal predation as a 'normal' behavior within the broader range of human activity? Hmmmm....gotta consider things like this as basic rule of life in the XXI century is that “if it hits teevee, it benefits the entrenched elite agenda”.

So, they, the entrenched elite, want the sheeple to view continuing criminal predators (likely on children as victims) as a 'normal' part of the range of acceptable social life that they are designing for us all. Yes, somehow that does pass the smell test. They are quite capable of trying that sh-it.

Nor, would one imagine, do vampires. Pass the smell test, that is.

They are unlikely to sweat, being undead and all, so what could worry them? And as to working so hard that they had to sweat? Well, there is their whole thing about crypts, and underground, and that suggests a cold blooded nature, again, not prone to sweating. And no where in the vampire myth does the phrase 'hard working' seem to come up. Plus, undead....so no work probably. And, from what i hear, the cost of 'living' as an 'undead' is not rising as fast as the cost of living for those of us who are alive...plus, rent for a crypt is like what? nothing. Probably could just find a cave for free....

Sooo...do they shower? If not, well excuse me, but like a banker at OWS, you can smell that stink coming a mile away. Both directions probably, though it is difficult to recall if ever the various forms of the myth mentioned smell, either of vampires, or ability by vampires. However, it is clear that even vampires would have skin as their largest organ, and one of the uses for skin is the excretion of toxins...so vampires can be expected to have their share of skin, and subsequent smell, issues. Just the way it is here in matterium. You want sensation? Well, you have to put up with grit, grime, and excretion.

At least here in the world of reality, grime rules, grit prevails, and sh-it happens. In the realm of vampires (illusionary?) and such, shi-t, apparently does not happen. Hmmm... yet one more thing to make vampires very creepy critters indeed. Me? Well my thinking is to be glad, this hollows eve, which is a counter part holiday whose history really needs to be investigated to understand just how wicked is this church thing, that vampires are restricted to myth. After all we still have such real horrors as death dealing souless ass-clown politicians (R(i)P?) [excellent article by Taibi in RS this last issue], clueless trading zombies, reptile worshiping bankers, deviant sex crazed religious zealots (monks, priests, pastors, bishops, cardinals, nuns, popes, et all...just thugs in the religion racket), and death-crazed, mind controlled, killing xombats, all of whom are so scary as to make a juggalo sit down and cry like a baby. All of these, however horrible they are, and they are truly horror in flesh, are also quite sure to sh-it. And to be shits.

Tricks? Or Treats? Well....not just yet...but in a few days past the 'holiday', the trick from the entrenched elite cometh. (oooooohhh, scary enough?!)

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:47 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I associate the Oracle with the Annunaki ... because their Jump-room is in their temple - even though it is some miles (?) from the Oracle, and unless you have already read Vol II, because in this volume we have no way of knowing who created the Oracle or for what purpose.

I think it is the only conclusion one can draw - that the Oracle is connected with the Anunnaki.
Where its prison stone is situated, directly 23 feet beneath the surface of the forest is the triangle symbol through the connection, and off from that another connection goes back to the Temple where the machine which transports an individuals conscious personality and transfers it into an Anunnaki form, is situated.

It is really not necessary to wait for the next exciting sequel to put the pieces together from the vast amount of information Lyricus has already provided.

In relation to Lyricus - and more specifically WingMakers, James is the Oracle, and as far as purpose goes, he has explained that as well.

Maybe it is like the "black pope" have offices in the Vatican (?) or the Jesuits working like the CIA on orders from the Pope ... but it appears to me to be what the Hierarchies DEPEND upon to guide them ... The WMs have never sought to control humanity ... yet (unbeknownst to most) the Oracle (of ET origins) is in control ... setting the standard and proclaiming "the truth" --- but what is its Source .

That would be for you ( and each individual) to decide.
Following the lines of the story, it seems that the Oracle itself is phasing with transformation - it has experienced being within human form, and enjoyed that - it is obsessing with becoming a human and freeing itself from the stone, but in doing so it will no longer be able to do what it is presently capable of doing, in relation to Prophesy.

it kinda blows Watcher's theories too, because even if we were part of a cycle where the advancing generations assisted the less informed ... where did the Oracle ever fit into the Plan of FS ... in that plan each individual is responsible for their own BS ... or for finding the "answers/truth" withIN their self. Nope, from my perspective, the Oracle is something thrown into the mix by the Annunaki to alter the plan of FS ... to even replace FS in our minds as the Source of Consciousness

In relation to WingMakers Materials/Lyricus Information, James as the Oracle has provided that which is up to the individual to consider and ultimately it is the individuals choice what to 'believe' or not to believe anything. Indeed, it would appear from the Information already provided over the years that it is something 'thrown into the mix' from an Elder Race to which we do not know but have been given many clues by it.
I would have to ask what it is that you think the Oracle is doing and saying to which it is trying to 'alter the plan of First Source' - from where do you get the information regarding the plan of First Source?

If the Oracle represents the imported Genetic Mind of an elder race (WMs) and part of the plan of FS as outlined in the WM philosophy 3, then we can also see how the Portals, there are also 7 of them i believe? might also represent the 7 time capsules described in the WM's.

Yes - just as likely as the 'twenty-three feet' represent 'something' :) - and there is a 'secret' channel which connects the 24th chamber...

One of the things noticeable with Lyricus Information is that this is not 'an Elder Race' this is The Elder Race and in terms of WingMakers, they have used James in the same manner as the Oracle of Dohrman is being used.
James understand these as being the collective of individual human personalities working as One Being and that they can 'time travel' and work with their past selves.
In another dimension Humans destroyed themselves and thus the WingMakers failed to connect and thus the WingMakers ceased to exist.

...But that's another story.

Question 9: Who/what are you James? Where do you get your information from?

In my dominant reality, I am known as Mahu Nahi. I am a member of a teaching organization whose roots are very ancient, but paradoxically, very connected with humanity's future. This teaching organization is concerned with transporting a sensory data stream to earth in order to catalyze select individuals of the next three generations to bring innovations to the fields of science, art, and philosophy. These innovations will enable the discovery and establishment of the Grand Portal on earth.

I can be likened to a translator who "transports" already existing Tributary Zones to earth in the form of a comprehensible sensory data stream. This data stream will have both explicit and implicit content that incarnating souls will be tuned to recognize. This material will awaken them to the blueprints of discovery that were encoded into their DNA at conception.

My information -- as it pertains to the WingMakers' material -- derives from the seven Tributary Zones that were created by this very same teaching organization. I was involved in the design of these Tributary Zones, and consequently commissioned to translate them into data streams appropriate for the human neuroanatomical system, which required my incarnation into a human body.

Question 14 -- You are known as Mahu Nahi. Is Mahu Nahi another incarnation of your spirit that has commissioned James (your current incarnation) to translate this material for the people of Earth?

No. My name within Lyricus is Mahu Nahi. This is how I am known among my students and associates. In effect, Mahu Nahi is the name of my SECU personality, while James is the name of my human personality of this time.

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/int ... makers.pdf

Now a simple look into that Keyword reveals who MahuNahi is. A Google search keywords 'Mahu Nahi Corteum' reveals more information:

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/int ... makers.pdf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
We also know that vampires as a species are infertile. They do not breed by sex, but further the species growth by 'induction'. And, induction through victimization, and predation, thus each and every vampire is the prototypical, victim, whose future behavior is altered to become a criminal perpetrator. Hmmm...sounds ever so familiar somehow. Wonder if the priests will start to claim this as defense? If so, is teevee setting up the population to accept continuing criminal predation as a 'normal' behavior within the broader range of human activity? Hmmmm....gotta consider things like this as basic rule of life in the XXI century is that “if it hits teevee, it benefits the entrenched elite agenda”.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:30 pm 

We must say things like, don't discuss with negativity but do yourself positive things, beautiful things, and thus: live in purpose.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Not anyones purpose here to live by yours.

Quote:
So, they, the entrenched elite, want the sheeple to view continuing criminal predators (likely on children as victims) as a 'normal' part of the range of acceptable social life that they are designing for us all. Yes, somehow that does pass the smell test. They are quite capable of trying that sh-it.

http://halfpasthuman.com/vamps.html

All the teens and preteens, (most of his audience) who "follow" cv'S VIDS, be aware.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Anything that is not using the six heart virtues and leading us to live a "love centered life" is distracting to the ago/personality to the real purpose of life in living through its Sovereign Integral Consciousness.

Our purpose when we align with the vibrations of the LTO we live from our Spiritual Center. In love we honor all but we do not have to participated in all the distractions which lead us away from our Sovereign Integral consciousness.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:41 pm 

You know, my video's have very little views let alone viewers, and I don't mind anything, but now you have started a campaign to promote my video's! Thank you very much. Don't you know the law that all publicity is good publicity? The people don't want to know if it's good or bad they want to see for themselves what it is that creates all that fuzz. Thank you for that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:04 pm 
Posting Freak

For Christophe, he thrives on this very dark sh-it like most vampires. Nazi's aren't much different.

"According to Rev. Kevin Annett, Secretary of the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (www.itccs.org), the Mohawk Institute was "set up by the Anglican Church of England in 1832 to imprison and destroy generations of Mohawk children. This very first Indian [First Nations] residential school in Canada lasted until 1970, and, like in most residential schools, more than half of the children imprisoned there never returned. Many of them are buried all around the school."
Preliminary scanning by ground penetrating radar adjacent to the now closed main building Mohawk Institute has revealed that "between 15-20 feet of soil" was brought in and put over the mass graves just before the Mohawk Institute closed in 1970 in order to camouflage the mass graves of Mohawk Children and avoid prosecution for genocide and crimes against humanity under the Geneva Conventions, the International Criminal Court, and cooperating national courts.

Face it, the reality is that if you have ever given money to ANY vatican or anglican or other 'christ' based organization, you have supported evil. This evil does not end with pedofilic rape and murder. This evil continues all the way up from child sacrifice to the horrors of war and genocide.Notice how the vatican never comes out against any crimes like the holocaust at the time, only 'makes good' by apologizing years later. That trend has run its course. Our data shows that the 'days of rage against the church' are mere months away (probably starting in March of 2012). Finally, finally, after our long 2000+ year struggle, some accountability is coming to the 'crutch' of the zionists (again, face it..there is no independent christ focused 'church'...they are all interconnected evil and even the dogma at the heart of it is both delusional and evil itself.)

While i would have no human as my enemy, many of the pedofilic priest class have so claimed that status with word and deed. Specifically while i can hold the deluded sheeple who feed the vatican/religion machine as only partially, directly culpable, mostly due to unconsciousness and mind control, i can no longer hold my tongue nor coddle their feelings about their delusion. Fair warning. If you are one of the religion afflicted, leave this page now and never come back to this site.

ALL religion is a curse upon humans. Our species goal should be to liberate the half of terrestrial humanity currently enslaved by the tool of the pedofilic mind control freak... religion.

When the last head pedophile of the catholics (the next one with the remarkably short life span who follows this ratzinger fucker) is dead (all this by early 2013), and the looted treasure of humanity is liberated from the putrid nest of serpents that is the vatican, then humans can begin the process of healing this giant, millennia long wounding.

A noodle: Their 'lords' prayer reworked.

Yo, large pedophile who is off-world,

from whom we learn child rape and ritual murder and war,

so hollow is your claim to fame,

so stinking filthy is your name,

your king (and his domaine) are done,

your will is less than none,

on earth, and oh, go [Censored] your 'heaven'.

We grow our own dang food,

so take your attitude,

and worthless debt based dogma,

and stay the f-uck away from earth,

or we will kick your scaly ass back to Vega,

How shall we honor the victims of the christers/catholic reptile god? How shall we prevent these perverts from continuing these crimes that go back centuries? How will we punish the guilty fuckers?

As shall be revealed to the serpent worshiping sorcerers, i have a few ideas...."

http://halfpasthuman.com/morefuckers.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:17 pm 

It is the anger and bitterness against the evil itself that is "evil" or ignorance. You blame someone. That is easy. So you don't have to behave yourself in a better way. All the mediocre and otherwise "failed" do this. However, you are too late. We made everything new.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:19 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't write that Cliff did. I posted it because it reminds me of you and your attempt to upstage James from your unacknowledged jealousy of him, steal his work and blame him for your evil of ignorance and then think you can spread it around here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:22 pm 

Yes, you can live for the rest of your life in this beautiful energy... but in the end all you have is the next thing, you see.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Ouch! You got me there. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:26 pm 

I don't play, to "get" anyone, fact is I am or have become an object of blame to you, and that doesn't mean anything. The only positive thing out of this is that it generates one energy pull or entrance to my video's, the gloomy one - which is always the most beautiful one. Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:29 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Living in the new dimensional energy is what we are all here to experience as the shift is coming.

You can see it in the forum's postings.

Love is the key to our future selves. We all should be the Light of Love for each other. That means right use of materials, and right relationship with all beings.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:30 pm 

Right! (I am the Light!)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I just lovvvveee my future self has sense of humor. Oh, oh, I feel another surge coming on... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:33 pm 

I don't do it on purpose :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
I don't do it on purpose :wink:

I do with purpose.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 pm 

You're so predictable :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:36 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
You're so predictable :)

Oh, you got me with that zinger. I've been busted! arlene can see right through you even when you try smoozing her. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:37 pm 

Yes you have, but don't worry, we're back on topic now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Yes you have, but don't worry, we're back on topic now.

The ego you use is NO Oracle it's more of a pimp .

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:39 pm 

I know you're not, but I am.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:41 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
I know you're not, but I am.

You are so predictable and rather boring unlike James.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:43 pm 

An imagined friend, I guess. But in this context it is really Anu you are talking about.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next