WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Planetwork Press' Written Interview with James Mahu
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:19 pm 
 WWW  Profile

In August, Planetwork Press contacted Mark Hempel and asked if James might be able to do a written interview for the Evolve magazine that our distractor publishes. James agreed to this and the interview was published October 1st in the fall edition. We have to thank Tony Sakson for doing all the creative design for the magazine article and on our website. He is truly dedicated to getting the WingMakers Materials out to the public with the highest quality work.

You can find Evolve for free at book stores and health food stores.

You can also read it on line at http://www.planetworkpress.com.

Post subject: Re: Planetwork Press' Written Interview with James Mahu
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:10 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you Darlene! For all you do!!!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thanks for sharing Darlene, somehow, I missed this post yesterday ... and since I don't go to book stores or health food stores, I would have missed it completely, if you had not posted it ... and Shay had not mentioned it ... sometimes I forget to "refresh" the page when I click into the forum and miss "new " posts ... I must have done that yesterday ... :roll:

"the answers are just waiting for the questions"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:39 pm 
Posting Freak

That was really nice,,,,,thank you for posting IT

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:50 am 
Posting Freak

Few people realize let alone are willing to do what Darlene does. She is not paid for running Planetwork Press it's all voluntary and tons of hours of hard work and love go into it. I bless her for this , for what she makes available to us and her generosity and kindness. I consider her a dear friend. Thank you Darlene and all of your staff for all you do. The same goes for Mark Hempel and his lovely invisable wife and Ernest who created this forum amongst other things. Thank you all.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:14 am 
 YIM  Profile

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:19 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you Rick I hope you have more beautiful poetry to share.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:19 am 

Oh, I gotta read this! Thank you Darlene!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Few people realize let alone are willing to do what Darlene does. She is not paid for running Planetwork Press it's all voluntary and tons of hours of hard work and love go into it. I bless her for this , for what she makes available to us and her generosity and kindness. I consider her a dear friend. Thank you Darlene and all of your staff for all you do. The same goes for Mark Hempel and his lovely invisable wife and Ernest who created this forum amongst other things. Thank you all.

when you are doing what you love ... you don't watch the clock or look for recognition ... you simply wish that there were more hours in the day so you could do more of what you love to do ... you don't need to be paid to do what you love - in the plan of First Source everyone is "paid" equally - Virtues from the Heart of our Creator for our service to each other

it is that mutual exchange of energy between the individual and their Creator - that sustains Life - how fortunate we all are, that there are enough individuals willing to discover the purpose of their creation ... and do what they innately love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:05 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

when you are doing what you love ... you don't watch the clock or look for recognition ... you simply wish that there were more hours in the day so you could do more of what you love to do ... you don't need to be paid to do what you love - in the plan of First Source everyone is "paid" equally - Virtues from the Heart of our Creator for our service to each other

it is that mutual exchange of energy between the individual and their Creator - that sustains Life - how fortunate we all are, that there are enough individuals willing to discover the purpose of their creation ... and do what they innately love

What's your Point? Most people here and not here appreciate Darlene, Mark Hempel and his wife and Ernest very much. They are capable of coming to their conclusions as to why.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

what I am pointing to is how to avoid SCHMOOZE to express (genuine) Appreciation ... I was pointing out in my post, that we are all doing (as James explained) what we were created to do ... and we all receive equal amounts of Appreciation from our Creator for doing it ... it just seems so politically motivated to praise (some) people for doing what they come here to do - in public ...

Appreciation:
At the subtle levels, this virtue is focused on a specific awareness that First Source surrounds our fellow beings as a field of consciousness and that this consciousness unifies us. If we are unified, it follows that we operate as a collective consciousness at some deeper level, and in this place, we share a common purpose that is richly textured, supremely vital, and yet mysterious, dynamic and uncertain. This awareness, or even belief, shifts our focus from the small details of our personal life to the vision of our purpose as a species.

Page 10

At a more practical level, appreciation expresses itself in the small gestures of gratitude that support relationship loyalty and bonding. The deeper levels of appreciation make the relatively surface level expressions genuine because they stem from the frequencies of soul instead of the motives of the ego or mind.
https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/t ... enuine.pdf

James said it so much simpler when he reminds us - "WE ARE (integral) - all in this together" ...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey Darlene it appears to starduster I am smoozing you! :lol: Like friends need to smooze when they share a mutual respect for each other? :roll: Starduster is soooo jealous! :roll: She can never be a friend as long as she insists that we all need her approval and authority, like she is superior. That's quite the Annunaki DNA quality. She just doesn't get it or perhaps, I should say her ego will not allow her. Noone needs permission or authority from her or anyone here, not even her alter ego. She's TROLLING as usual. Talk about smoozing, Oynks, her alter ego, sucks right up to starduster every opportunity to stroke HER ego and fullfill their ulterior motives. They should both be embarrassed for being so reactive and blind to their own folly by projecting their accusations on others. It's obvious to everyone but their Ego. Oh well, bless her anyway. Life goes on.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:42 am 
Posting Freak

ever hear the expression "fishing for compliments" ... it is something that people who are either not aware of the (incessant) Appreciation they get from their Creator ... or who believe that they need/deserve MORE than the equal amount of Virtues that we all get - fish for. If nothing else, these desperate folks hope to be associated with the small pond, tidal pools or barrels they fish in.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Image

if you really feel that you MUST schmooze - please do it in PM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:54 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
ever hear the expression "fishing for compliments" ... it is something that people who are either not aware of the (incessant) Appreciation they get from their Creator ... or who believe that they need/deserve MORE than the equal amount of Virtues that we all get - fish for. If nothing else, these desperate folks hope to be associated with the small pond, tidal pools or barrels they fish in.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Image

if you really feel that you MUST schmooze - please do it in PM

When the validation comes from within what are you needed for? That is the whole point of going within and being able to trust and rely on what the heart says, not you or anyone else who feels such a need to control others. You really don't understand how one gets to I AM WE ARE do you? You really don't understand why one likes to share or express appreciation to others for them simply by sharing with them. But then, you extol the mind over the heart like all the Annunaki minions do and you even behave like it. There is no heart in what you say and how you behave on this forum. Bless you, I really do feel compassion for you in your struggle to understand and climb that huge HMS wall of your ego/mind that doesn't allow you. Those endowed with more Annunaki DNA than others or it having been reinforced over and over again really do have quite the battle if they chose to go against it. My heart goes out to you starduster from that Sovereign place within that does not require yours or any other humans validation to know it is what it is.
I will show appreciation for whoever I chose in posts on this forum unlike you with your nefarious activities in PMs . Your need for control is so obvious to everyone but you and you refuse to look at it. What kind of programming is that and where does it come from? I dare say, not from the Heart.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Here is the article written by the woman who made the quote starduster used, Mohadesa Najumi . So I take it as a compliment. She must be trying to smooze me! :lol: :lol: :lol: As backhanded as it is. But hey! Thanx starduster! I like your smoozing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why the Woman Who Does Not Require Validation from Anyone Is the Most Feared Individual On the Planet
by Mohadesa Najumi

I have lost count of the amount of times I've been told that I am "too assertive". It starts off with friendly smile and a seemingly caring comment about how what I am saying is correct, but how I express it is the problem. I have thought a lot about how I can alleviate my methodology of communication so I do not come off as "assertive" and I've wondered about why it is even a problem in the first place. It took me a long time to realise that my confidence is not the problem; society is.

As a woman, I have always noticed how my words bear a heavier burden than my male colleague or counter-part. They call me "feisty" and they label him as "confident". It is a mystery why women today are still characterised by their emotion and not their rationality. In her fantastic book "Delusions of Gender" Cordelia Fine writes about how discrimination against women extends far beyond something we read about in history books, It is something blatant and evident even in our modern, developed societies. Despite the fact that there is no solid, irrefutable evidence to suggest that men and women are wired differently, the world continues to push gender stereotypes down our throats and we suffer collectively as a result.

Women in general are so undermined in today's world and harassed from every corner- the beauty industry, archaic traditions, media and the government. It is very hard for women to be confident in their own skin. Not only do most women feel physically inadequate, but we are constantly silenced and trivilaised. The great documentary "Miss Representation" highlights how women are terrorised from their teen years onto their adulthood through the realms of mass media and popular culture.

Some have asked me why I chose to focus on women in particular when addressing the idea of validation. My answer is that in a world where 1 in 3 women are victims of physical or sexual violence, 53% of young girls feel unhappy with their bodies and 65% have eating disorders, women suffer the greatest amount of insecurity, low self-esteem and a general lack of confidence. There are some individuals who argue that women's development has reached its culmination in the western world. Such claims are too quixotic considering of recent studies that reveal one in three women across Europe have been physically or sexually abused. Women struggle globally and the threat of abuse seems inescapable no matter where you live in the world.

In our global community, when a woman becomes an authoritative figure- it scares the world. She is no longer giving into traditional patriarchal notions of submissiveness, she does not require validation, and subsequently she becomes one of the most feared individuals on the planet. So much value is placed on notions of "modesty" and "ladylikeness" and through gender-role allocation- women who do not fit into the straightjacket of what is considered as "womanly"- are considered as too "feisty" and in need of some taming.

More people than not attribute a woman's assertiveness to an emotional response and not her confidence. Even an individual as authoritative as Hillary Clinton is discriminated against and treated as an emotional being who is defined through her husband and not by her intelligence and incredible skills as a leader. I mean for goodness sake, if the U.S Secretary of State cannot demand the respect of the world, what hope is there for the rest of us women?

It is clear that society applies the standard of confidence disproportionately to women and many women as a result fear exerting power in the case that they come across as "intimidating". The circular cycle of women being told that they are "emotional" and they in turn acting out this non-evidence based claim and essentially becoming purveyors of it- is a tangible problem. Indeed, confidence is a genderless emotion yet women in positions of power are still characterised as irrational serial complainers who cannot escape their inherent "nagging" nature, while their male counter-parts are admired and even worshipped for their confidence. Most people have heard of the ex-President of Argentina, Juan Domingo Peron (there is even an ideology named after him) yet less know of his wife Eva Peron, who was actually one of the greatest female orators politics ever saw. Additionally, women leaders are judged more often on their looks and fashion choices than their astute abilities as authoritative figures.

My view is that a woman who goes through life without taking any notice of society's perception of her becomes the most feared individual on the planet. This is because patriarchy wants to reduce her to an insecure, submissive female and as long as she rejects the notion of validation, she is perceived as a threat to the status quo.

I want to point out that women need not be strong in order to inculcate fear- this is not the aim of rejecting notions of validation. The fear is a by-product of our society that is so seeped in patriarchal culture. Historically, women have been treated as second-class citizens and up until the first wave of feminism; this trend dominated much of the world. This is why a woman who does not require validation is so thoroughly feared because she challenges the age-old male privilege and patriarchal notions. So many men in my life have tried to "fix me"; they viewed me as a "fiery" being who is in need of taming. I want all women of the world to throw out notions of validation and act whichever way they want regardless of how they are perceived. The best thing we can do is be comfortable and happy in our skin and in this way no industry, system or group of people can subvert our energies or try to break us down.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mohades ... 71919.html

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Oops! Sorry, Darlene for the diversion on your thread, I'll not contribute to it anymore.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:32 am 
 WWW  Profile

We greatly appreciate the wonderful posting that the UK Forum members have made. We are pleased that you are finding James' interview and touching into the experience of James' words about each of his books. I will pass your comments on to the other two people that help me.

Planetwork Press also pays for all the printing, so it is not just time put in to make sure the "original" writings of James are the same as in the print edition.

We have found that Word Documents don't keep "italicized" words when they are transferred into a PDF.
We have been reading the updated website and much of the emphasis that James puts in italics is lost.
In the print editions we are trying to keep the material the same as was on the 2003 website.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Personally I think it a mistake to read works by James on the computer .
Actual print truer as IT is Animus free
I have read first book in series not the second as it is not yet available
Sumbola facebook for the Wingmakers not a good source of the Work
As it is on the computer who has many codes for the BST written in to it
When is book coming out Darlene
As my thinking re 061221
Multi dimensional in scope......and in the distance from another space I see and feel John
Communicating with All of us here.......healthy strong and happy is he too.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:50 pm 
Posting Freak

and isn't it interesting how "life"(forces) arrange for us to have the opportunity to do things we never imagined we would be doing, yet we feel so comfortable doing? I don't know why I still find it amazing (humbling) that the Universal Entity KNOWS us better than we know our selves - seem to have more confidence in our abilities than we do - and gives us the opportunities to progress in the Plan - almost effortlessly when we just go with the flow

I am grateful to you Darlene for what you contribute to this great work and how you strive not to distort - or let it be distorted in any way.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:08 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
We greatly appreciate the wonderful posting that the UK Forum members have made. We are pleased that you are finding James' interview and touching into the experience of James' words about each of his books. I will pass your comments on to the other two people that help me.

Planetwork Press also pays for all the printing, so it is not just time put in to make sure the "original" writings of James are the same as in the print edition.

We have found that Word Documents don't keep "italicized" words when they are transferred into a PDF.
We have been reading the updated website and much of the emphasis that James puts in italics is lost.
In the print editions we are trying to keep the material the same as was on the 2003 website.

Thank you Darlene, my daughter and me are sooo excited to view the print version! :> }

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:07 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:

Thank you for this it reveals what words don't say in sooo many ways. I love your dedication and integrity and that you walk your talk. One lifetime planned many lifetimes before and after, and that we remember, now. How astonishing and lovely is that? I just love that bigger overview. What more can I say? LOL

Cathedral - CS&N