WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: About Nunti-Sunya
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:51 am 

In camelot interview,James talked about "Nunti-Sunya"

"It is the time of the Nunti-Sunya, which is the messenger of stillness or emptiness. This is the ancient, encoded term for the End of Imprisonment. The “emptiness” is the quantum presence or state in which the Sovereign Integral exists. "

The Sanskrit name for zero, sunya, meaning 'empty', became "chifra" in Latin, which carries the meaning of null or nothing. The name given to this concept in Sanskrit was sunya, meaning 'empty'.

——《Sacred Geometry Philosophy and Practice》(Robert Lawlor)

Nunti perhaps comes from the word "null"

I AM thinking how to use Nunti-Sunya to help our wm Practice,to read it repeatedly, speak Nunti-Sunya when we feel someone need blessing.....
I am doing this.

Post subject: Re: About Nunti-Sunya
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:30 pm 
Posting Freak

It means we are now truly responsible.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:20 am 

Neruda-Sarah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
sorry, but I am going off topic here - because of your new "signature" YHG ...I have been thinking a lot about this phrase (" if you are not in your breath, then you are in your mind") in relation to what we learned in the Project Camelot interview ... about the fact that This (Earth) is the only species of the six species (of humans) that were created to participate in the Plan of FIrst Source ....that are physical (3D manifested) ... so does that mean that we are the only species of SECUs living "in their breath" and all the others are living in "the mind" ?

does a "light body" breathe ?

if you read carefully, I did say that humans are the only three-dimensionally manifested beings in the universe. Those beings that are non-human can operate within the three-dimensional manifest world, but generally their bodies are not well suited to our density, and they will perish if they don’t return to their native dimension. PCI A9

the fact that all the inhabitants of Earth are "manifested" - and apparently were already living in the 3D before the Annunaki arrived and started genetically modifying the Human Instrument - so that it would imprison them in the 3D - seems to have back fired on them, because while we have adapted to the transformation of the earth - from a liquid to a solid planet (as revealed in the 5th Interview) it keeps the other species from "living" here --- unless they choose to inhabit a physically manifested Human Instrument... which in turn explains a great deal about the interest that other species have in Earth ... but what has me baffled is, if we are all "interdimensional" and "multi-versal" then why can't they travel without craft, or just "adapt" to the frequency dimensions of Earth ?

are we also the only Species that is Interdimensional and Multi-versal ? and how does an "immortal" entity "perish"?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:49 pm 

We suggest that you:

Light some candles,

Drink some water,

Feel the breeze

And walk barefoot on the earth.

In this manner you can experience:

Being the element of fire,

Being the element of water,

Being the element of air and

Being the element of earth

Once you are fully bonded with the third-dimensional elements, you can ask them to assist you to unite with their higher-dimensional elementals that flow into and through your body.

To appreciate freedom must you be a slave or is it your inherent right as a fragment of First Source imbued with IT's capabilities......and if so.......we have the ability to let Anu go within us to transmute the polarity of the beta waves he beams to us....return them to him as alpha or even theta or delta........and pass right through his wall......in a waking state we can do this...........birth of energetic Heart has allowed this to happen......and I feel like exploring ,,,,not just surviving in time...........make me feel like saying good Nunti -Sunya for everybody. to enjoy .