WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: April 2013 Interview of James Mahu
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:42 pm 
 WWW  Profile

http://staunchire.com/clients/wingmakers/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/April%202013%20Interview.pdf

There is no link to the current 'Creator' section of the WingMakers website,i think it's probably an early leak.

Post subject: Re: April 2013 Interview of James Mahu
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:03 pm 

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:41 am 

I think it may be a leak and was meant to be published with the upcoming updated website....does anyone know when that is due?........however I haven't been able to keep myself from reading it even though it is not 'official' as yet, and as with all of James' interviews it is food for the soul. I am really looking forward to hearing it on the audio file.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:34 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
James and Mark, that was another wonderful interview IMO ... I was beginning to believe that we would never see it - it's been almost a year, since it was first mentioned - yes, patience pays.

Mark, your questions were great - I am sure that you had some notes, but reading it, it felt spontaneous and self expanding ... I had to read it out-loud, maybe I clicked in at the wrong moment, but I couldn't just scan over the words - I had to "internalize" them and hear myself express them - to keep from becoming distract - which made it an "experiece" for me as well - it will take some time, for me to digest it all (maybe five years) and I appreciate that you asked for clarification of some of the terms - so that my personal "programing" can't distort the authentic meaning - there were so many things that I really appreciated hearing - that I would have never thought to ask about or imagined were related - or needed to be said.

Thank you, for illuminating our way across the dance floor . I look forward to a partnership with the Universe - and the opportunity to dance with soul - I'm practicing daily - and I like knowing I have the ability to change - I am grateful for the responsibility of BEing the genuine ME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:39 am 

On every page of the document it says "© 2008 WingMakers LLC | April 2008 Interview of James Mahu" . It's the same date the existing audio interview was done.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

www.zatori.dk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:08 pm 

Hann, it seems to be an early leak of the April 2013 interview that is due to be published along with an audio link in the forthcoming updated WingMakers website. It is probably featured in the same section of the site as the 2008 interviews and just hasn't been 'fixed' yet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:12 am 

well,the link of interview is unavailable now.

“Wait,have patience”——Hakomi 7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:39 am 
 WWW  Profile

yhg342 wrote:
well,the link of interview is unavailable now.

“Wait,have patience”——Hakomi 7

The Interview is part of the updated website of the WingMakers' that will be released officially when Mark send out the announcement.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:09 pm 
Posting Freak

you seem to forget, even though YOU were present, when Mark announced that it would be released in "two weeks" ... TEN MONTHS AGO - when did you read it? and who did you give "advanced copies" to ... and why them and not us? (obviously that is where the leaks are) I find it difficult to believe that Mark would make that sort of announcement without James' permission ... so when James changed his mind about the release of the Interview, how much time would it have taken to let us know ?

put yourself in OUR shoes - how would you like waiting for years for materials that - sometimes NEVER shows up (Interviews, LD and other materials that you (judged) "elite" have access to and we aren't ever made aware of) - sorry to have to point this out, but I find it "unjust" and no expression of "Equality"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:05 pm 

Equality not always means same

Eventstrings selected someone in humanity,not all human, we are equal,but we are not the same

To trust this life-path, knowing it is a co-creation between you and the Universe, and to demonstrate this trust in matters small and large.

---LYRICUS DISCOURSE 4

It is a good chance to apply heart virtues now

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:38 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
you seem to forget, even though YOU were present, when Mark announced that it would be released in "two weeks" ... TEN MONTHS AGO - when did you read it? I downloaded it from this thread. I read it last week for the first time.and who did you give "advanced copies" to ... and why them and not us? As there are no advance copies of this interview, how could I give it to anyone. I am not the leak, someone who has great computer skills did this, I am not one of those people. (obviously that is where the leaks are) I find it difficult to believe that Mark would make that sort of announcement without James' permission ... so when James changed his mind about the release of the Interview, how much time would it have taken to let us know ? Yes, Mark would, because at the time he that was the time scheduled to be released.

put yourself in OUR shoes - how would you like waiting for years for materials that - sometimes NEVER shows up (Interviews, LD and other materials that you (judged) "elite" have access to and we aren't ever made aware of) I have no idea what you speaking about here. If you mean John was given copies of the Lyricus Discourses before they were released you are very mistaken. John did a bit of editing of the Dr. Neruda Interviews before their release.- sorry to have to point this out, but I find it "unjust" and no expression of "Equality"
There is no elite in this work, only hard work and every one on the Planetwork Press team are unpaid, yet we all put in all our free time to get these materials out as soon as possible. However, in the real world of time thing happen that makes release times change. This change is not on purpose, but it happens.

It is easy to understand how you feel. We find (I think) in Living from the Heart e-paper, many of us want the next thing. To have to next thing takes a lot of work to be done before getting that “next thing” released. It takes hours upon hours of hard work. For example, it took John from November 2009 to July of 2011 to edit and put it all together for Mark to put it into Word and for James final approval. It took Tony, Mark and me from September 2012 to June to put the Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume I in print format for the printer.

There is no reason for anyone to feel that are left out, when you are going the Event Temples, practicing the When-Which-How Practice, doing the Quantum Pause and doing your best to "live a live-centered life" as James says, you are part of the team that is working with us in getting these materials ready for their release. Every one in the WingMakers community is part of the team in this project. Remember this project is larger than all of us. It is the discovery of the Grand Portal. Keeping that in mind is the goal of activation of us on this planet.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Darlene, for your response ... but I do not understand why we can't "help" ... I transcribed many many voice interviews over the years ... I could have don't that in a few hours - if you guys are overwhelmed by the work - why not let US help?

I practice the EVT meditations daily - along with three other techniques - I just don't feel the need to "go there" to do it ... I believe that my contribution to the grid of compassion, is just as acceptable to Spirit - no matter where I project it from ... my participation is consistent - I have incorporated each technique suggested by the LTO into my daily life - I practice "behaviorial intelligence" - doing what I believe will benefit not only my personal progress, but the development of this species - one person at a time. REALizing my First Point is the focus of my life - everything else is mundane - so knowing what James has said, in relationship to my personal development is not "running after -THE next thing" ... it takes me years to incorporate what he shares, into my understanding of this work - and materializing it in my life.

here is how I imagine that things go - James gives Mark and Interview - and moves on to the next project he is working on - it is Mark's responsibility to get it to the public ... he has people that he trusts to get it done, but as you say, these people (working for free) have other responsibilities - jobs, families and other commitments - so getting the WMMs out, gets pushed down the list of their priorities - after all THEY have read them so there is no urgency for them to get them released

I may have been Mark's idea to put the Interview in the new Website - for whatever reason - but there was no "announcement" made about a new website - other than a Twitter that James made a year ago ... the only "announcement" made about the Interview was made in that interview that you and Mark gave to that wackadoodle MJH who isn't even a "member" of the wingmaker's community (even though he uses the SI as his avatar on line in places like GLP) - nothing else was said - except in the WMF when I kept giving whom-ever (Mark) the opportunity to make some other announcement - when he failed to release the Interview - six months later

The fact that none of you seem concerned with what is discussed in the WMFUK expresses a complete lack of concern for what is going on NOW ... and yes, I do understand that these materials were NOT meant for the majority of humanity - and are only going to have an effect on those incarnating into the HI now for the first time - except for a very few who came with James' "advanced party" ... who were "programed to transform" when they exposed their HI to the frequencies projected by these materials ... but I believe that they have other "missions" - leaving James to find volunteers to help him -that may or may not be as "activated/energized" by these works - to get them out ASAP - people like Rysa and Frank - and prob many others who come and go when they "feel" like it ... nothing personal but I don't think James "vets" these individuals, he just accepts whatever help he can get ... and as we have all seen, many of these individuals have their own personal reasons for helping James - or associating themselves with James ... and cling to his coat-tails as long as it serves them - the "what's in it for ME" individuals. James has stated that he doesn't want to be associated with these materials - that they "stand on their own" - but everything that has been presented to humanity has come directly from him - he is the Avatar of this work - and can NOT be disassociated from it . I respect and honor his desire for Independence - and to not let his mission be influenced by others. In the beginning, I thought that the WMF would be a place where we could assist each other understand the materials - but no one seems interested in doing anything but comparing them to their own personal BS (belief system) or the failed philosophies of dead men... or the New Age movement started by Henry Kissinger.

James has left it to Mark to handle E-mails ... no doubt he gets a lot of them - but certainly by now, he could have composed some sort of "form letter" to send to people to at least let them know, that he read their mail ... it is just rude to IGNORE THEM COMPLETELY - when these materials have such a huge impact on some people's lives and they have concerns (that they believe are important)... if Mark needs help ASK FOR IT - I bet there are hundreds of people around the world who would LOVE to help Mark answer e-mail -or to get what James need done, in the public arena ... in a timely fashion. I know of several people who have offered their help - and gotten ZERO response - it left them wondering if Mark even opened their mail OR passed it along to James - how many times do people who run smack into a stone wall - keep running back into it?

I don't think that there is an active (or even semi-active) member of this forum who wouldn't be thrilled to contribute to this work (other than the EVTs) that is what responsible members of a community DO ... and yes, I do understand the concept of "too many cooks in the kitchen" - but after years of attending "pot-luck" dinners - I appreciate what an individual can cook up in their own kitchen that contributes to the meal - and makes it "something wonderful"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:12 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
starduster wrote:
you seem to forget, even though YOU were present, when Mark announced that it would be released in "two weeks" ... TEN MONTHS AGO - when did you read it? I downloaded it from this thread. I read it last week for the first time.and who did you give "advanced copies" to ... and why them and not us? As there are no advance copies of this interview, how could I give it to anyone. I am not the leak, someone who has great computer skills did this, I am not one of those people. (obviously that is where the leaks are) I find it difficult to believe that Mark would make that sort of announcement without James' permission ... so when James changed his mind about the release of the Interview, how much time would it have taken to let us know ? Yes, Mark would, because at the time he that was the time scheduled to be released.

put yourself in OUR shoes - how would you like waiting for years for materials that - sometimes NEVER shows up (Interviews, LD and other materials that you (judged) "elite" have access to and we aren't ever made aware of) I have no idea what you speaking about here. If you mean John was given copies of the Lyricus Discourses before they were released you are very mistaken. John did a bit of editing of the Dr. Neruda Interviews before their release.- sorry to have to point this out, but I find it "unjust" and no expression of "Equality"
There is no elite in this work, only hard work and every one on the Planetwork Press team are unpaid, yet we all put in all our free time to get these materials out as soon as possible. However, in the real world of time thing happen that makes release times change. This change is not on purpose, but it happens.

It is easy to understand how you feel. We find (I think) in Living from the Heart e-paper, many of us want the next thing. To have to next thing takes a lot of work to be done before getting that “next thing” released. It takes hours upon hours of hard work. For example, it took John from November 2009 to July of 2011 to edit and put it all together for Mark to put it into Word and for James final approval. It took Tony, Mark and me from September 2012 to June to put the Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume I in print format for the printer.

There is no reason for anyone to feel that are left out, when you are going the Event Temples, practicing the When-Which-How Practice, doing the Quantum Pause and doing your best to "live a live-centered life" as James says, you are part of the team that is working with us in getting these materials ready for their release. Every one in the WingMakers community is part of the team in this project. Remember this project is larger than all of us. It is the discovery of the Grand Portal. Keeping that in mind is the goal of activation of us on this planet.

I second that. Thank you Darlene. And I might add, James and his "hands-on" co-creators such as Mark Hempel. Ernest, Darlene, Tony, and whoever I have not mentioned do know some things about this that us, who are not doing what they are doing, don't know. We are not in a position to make informed decisions when we do not know the process or crucial components of it, for instance, what the "timing" aspect involves. Who here can read the universe to such a degree or evaluate all that is required to know what to do when and how it's going to be done to be most effective? Very few here have mastered their ego to such a degree, myself included. Ignorance is not bliss. It's can be down right dangerous when one is oblivious to one's own. Egos are so very blind when left to run amok without a heart to transmute, transform and guide it. We are still in the process of realizing ourselves as Whole Being(s) and the practise of those 6 Heart Virtues is a mighty aid, beyond description...

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:17 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hann wrote:
On every page of the document it says "© 2008 WingMakers LLC | April 2008 Interview of James Mahu" . It's the same date the existing audio interview was done.

Your finding the copyright as you have written above, is the reason that it came from a staging site not the finished site ready to us all to see. This have been corrected and will written correctly when the new site is released.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hann wrote:

This has been corrected for the official WingMakers website. The interview every that was poster here and on FB were downloaded from a staging website, where corrections are made when it is edited before being officially released.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:51 am 
Posting Freak

it has never been suggested in the materials that we "master our ego" - but that we master our emotion system - because it is our (programed) emotional reactions that distort the truth and conceal our true origins and destiny - the materials suggest that we refine the self-created ego-personality of our Human Instruments - that we bring it into alignment with the Universal truth revealed in the Plan of First Source - so that it can work in sync (as designed) with the intelligence flowing through its Heart, from the Soul...

right and left brain activity is how we have been programed to discern Heart and Mind's influence on how we express our (personal) knowledge - or not ... the Hierarchy strongly suggests that we train ourselves to ignore our Heart's intelligence to a large degree - the LTO tell us, that, in truth, the heart and mind are an integrated intelligence system.

The Human Instrument has a strong "instinct" to survive (in comfort)- but instincts are not an expression of the HI's intelligence systems - they are, IMO, an expression of the "reptialian brain" that Anu genetically engineered into it - that is activated when the Heart and Mind are in conflict. Anu designed the Hierarchies to insure that we are always conflicted. The belief in Dualities is what cause all our conflicts - The survival instinct is only triggered, because we BELIEVE (as programed) - that we are not Immortal... it is triggered when we (choose to) BELIEVE that our existence is (or can be) threatened - and once it is triggered, we have little or no control of how the HI will react to defend its right to exist.

we choose, what we believe is true, based upon the limitations of the Genetic Mind from Age to Age - the WMMs reveal what is Universally true in the Source Reality that exists - eternally - Free will allows one to choose what they believe - Belief systems energetically birth one's personal reality... what you have chosen to experience is made manifest.

When you believe, "I am a fragment of First Source imbued with ITS capabilities," you are engaging this energy system inherent within the feeling of connectedness. You are pulling into your reality a sense of connection to your Source and all of the attributes therein. The belief is inseparable from you because its energy system is assimilated within your own energy system and is woven into your spirit like a thread of light.

These threads, however, must be manifold, or they will break, and your energy system will remain in the shadows of survival and conformity. As you gain awareness of the Tributary Zones, you will gain insight into the new energy systems and how to anchor these energy systems into your own. There are specialized techniques for weaving this energy system to your own and exchanging -- over time -- your survival-based energy system for the exploratory energy system of the coming age.

These techniques provide a means to weld survival and exploratory energy systems, as though one were creating a footbridge that enabled them to cross the chasm separating the two energy fields.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:59 am 
Posting Freak

Duality Exist, so that we can measure our Morality about issues. Their are certain behaviors that do not agree with our personal thought patterns,that create intolerance. As far as most people do not believe in Immortality,well starduster,that is not true,most people do believe in immortality going back to the times of Ancestor Worship. Their is a lot more fear based emotions involved in Immortality, than not believing. As for that of Reincarnation,or what is meant by Incarnation. People are not reincarnating,they are incarnating. You are only Born Once as who you are,right Now,at this moment. The Twin Earth does not Exist,your future self is here right Now,if you have incarnated. Most of us are living within the suppression network,this is the prison of the mind,its lock in and does not want out. Technology is the vice,the computer and all the other devices that are turning our epic in time. Religion is old News,and the beliefs are becoming outdated. I came from a place were religion as it is now did not exist,and science was the religion. In believe me,Science as a religion is far more scary.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:29 pm 
Posting Freak

well, that is what I have been programed to believe as well... that duality exist to give us choice - so we can exercise our Free will to be either bad or good - smart or dumb - bla bla bla

but it isn't so ... and now that Science has PROVEN that all things that exist in MEST are manifested by the dancing of pos and neg-ly charged particles ... we KNOW that every thing has equal amount of each - we have to accept the fact that "dualities" are not real ... everything that exists is going to express both a negitive and a positive influence on you - EQUALLY and for you to continue to believe that something is "good OR bad" - you are going to have to IGNORE one or the other ... and IGNORE-ance (the resistance to awareness) is the only EVIL that exists (according to the LTO) ... when you IGNORE this basic fact - that dualities are NOT real - then you won't be judging anything or any one, anymore - because you KNOW and believe that all thing manifested are BOTH pos and neg - not because of their "behavoir" but because that is how they were created ... they exist because of your desire to experience them - they exist in your reality because you want them there - for what-ever reason YOU created them for - they serve some purpose in your life.

As James defined "religion" - (re-link with god) - IT remains the most powerful Hierarchy on the Planet -organized or not- and churches (sub groups) are constantly evolving to maintain that collective power ... because 90% of the global populations- overwhelmingly - worship/serve God and of their own free will, support Reigon's dogma and rituals - whether they are aware of it or not ... churches may fall, but Religion will be the last Hierarchy to go - because Culture is it biggest Supporter - according to the WMMs, the Hierarchies were created to Suppress Consciousness - is that really what you want to be a part of? From their perspective, it is self-defeating and slavery to a collective system who's goal is Humanity's IGNORANCE - and instead of enhancing our Consciousness or expanding it - our programing /language limits our ability and sometimes even our desire to "transfer knowledge" - we have to "make a living"- best keep our mouths shut and focus on our career path - if we want to enjoy our "golden years" :lol:

in the meantime TPTB are working frantically now, to make sure we don't reach our "golden years" ... and that only what they consider "productive or useful" individuals working in the "private sector" (for them) are protected from their plans to drastically reduce the earths population by at least 2/3rd ... and those who are not prepared for this "culling" are going to be so weak and frail by then, we will gladly line up - like they did in front of the ovens at Dachau to end our miserable lives ... we are already waiting for hours in dr offices to get our daily dose of death - but just incase your not - then you will get it in your water, food and air ... if you continue to IGNORE what you are participating in... and don't say " NO MORE "

it really doesn't matter what you believe about incarnating or re-incarnating - there is only one "incarnation" of a SECU into M.E.S.T. - there are hundreds of HI's that the individual Entity may embody - but this extreme "ring" where MEST exists - is where the individual can "experience" All that Is ... and you only KNOW -what you have experienced - the rest is what you believe. Do you Know God ?

According to the WM's mythology - "god" came to Earth for the first time, to assist this species in their developmental process of gaining consciousness of All that Is - the process is a Grand Cycle around our Solar System - that takes 12,000 years - and then the earth moves into the next evolutionary cycle ... those who are prepared to adapt to the new "Age" will continue on to the next cycle ... Anu is well aware of this developmental process - and its effects on a species ... but back to the story of how Anu "discovered" the Earth (already created) - and how it is "protected" by its Creator, is revealed in what James told us in the PCI -that the Humans on Earth, at the time of his arrival with the HI's they needed to actually experience MEST - BELIEVED that he was their Creator - and no doubt Anu encouraged that belief, and took complete advantage of the "forgetfulness" a species encounters during incarnation - which inspired a plan to enslave this species, while he served himself to the Earth's abundantly rich resources ...

Certainly Anu knows, by now - the purpose of his creation - and the role that he has (willfully) played in the development of this species was all a part of the plan of First Source. He hasn't really suppressed the growth of Human Consciousness - splitting the species so that one community could focus on enhancing their knowledge of MEST - while another community focused on recovering their memories/Entity Consciousness/ access to their Soul ... was no accident - and the knowledge that they are now transferring to us, as they embody Earth's HI - is perfectly timed - because they know, that they need to be in this HI to fulfill their First Point - or reason for incarnating here in the first place - and now that they have created a "portal" in the HMS that gives the individual access to the Wholeness Navigator and Source Reality - all we need to do is tap into the frequency (sensory data streams) that activate full consciousness .. and from that point on, our behavior will be based upon KNOWing what is Universally true not Beliefs.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:50 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
it has never been suggested in the materials that we "master our ego" - but that we master our emotion system - because it is our (programed) emotional reactions that distort the truth and conceal our true origins and destiny - the materials suggest that we refine the self-created ego-personality of our Human Instruments - that we bring it into alignment with the Universal truth revealed in the Plan of First Source - so that it can work in sync (as designed) with the intelligence flowing through its Heart, from the Soul...

right and left brain activity is how we have been programed to discern Heart and Mind's influence on how we express our (personal) knowledge - or not ... the Hierarchy strongly suggests that we train ourselves to ignore our Heart's intelligence to a large degree - the LTO tell us, that, in truth, the heart and mind are an integrated intelligence system.

The Human Instrument has a strong "instinct" to survive (in comfort)- but instincts are not an expression of the HI's intelligence systems - they are, IMO, an expression of the "reptialian brain" that Anu genetically engineered into it - that is activated when the Heart and Mind are in conflict. Anu designed the Hierarchies to insure that we are always conflicted. The belief in Dualities is what cause all our conflicts - The survival instinct is only triggered, because we BELIEVE (as programed) - that we are not Immortal... it is triggered when we (choose to) BELIEVE that our existence is (or can be) threatened - and once it is triggered, we have little or no control of how the HI will react to defend its right to exist.

we choose, what we believe is true, based upon the limitations of the Genetic Mind from Age to Age - the WMMs reveal what is Universally true in the Source Reality that exists - eternally - Free will allows one to choose what they believe - Belief systems energetically birth one's personal reality... what you have chosen to experience is made manifest.

When you believe, "I am a fragment of First Source imbued with ITS capabilities," you are engaging this energy system inherent within the feeling of connectedness. You are pulling into your reality a sense of connection to your Source and all of the attributes therein. The belief is inseparable from you because its energy system is assimilated within your own energy system and is woven into your spirit like a thread of light.

These threads, however, must be manifold, or they will break, and your energy system will remain in the shadows of survival and conformity. As you gain awareness of the Tributary Zones, you will gain insight into the new energy systems and how to anchor these energy systems into your own. There are specialized techniques for weaving this energy system to your own and exchanging -- over time -- your survival-based energy system for the exploratory energy system of the coming age.

These techniques provide a means to weld survival and exploratory energy systems, as though one were creating a footbridge that enabled them to cross the chasm separating the two energy fields.

Egos are so very blind when left to run amok without a heart to transmute, transform and guide it. We are still in the process of realizing ourselves as Whole Being(s) and the practise of those 6 Heart Virtues is a mighty aid, beyond description...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The Interface Zone is the connecting bridge between you and the species. What you desire is to connect, not isolate. To step forward into the group consciousness, not judge its imperfection. To offer your talents to this consolidated being, not the God of your image.

The password is only a metaphor for accepting this basic attitude and allowing it authority in your heart of hearts and mind of minds. This attitude must hold primacy in your being.

Discourse 5

And as James has suggested more than once in the discourses for deeper understanding and clarity we should put into our own words what we derive in understanding from these materials. Thank you for yours Darlene and all that you do, because you do have information that few here have about some things and that James acknowledges your hard work in publishing his works, as well, is really quite wonderful. Anyway, I love this Discourse (5) about the Interface Zone. It makes it quite plain how utilizing the Interface Zone contributes to the discovery of the Grand Portal for what it does to our DNA and that being for all the species of this planet who all have access to the Interface Zone. I wonder if that includes interdimensional beings as well? Or perhaps, the answer lies with communication with them from having opened oneself up to such communication by using the exercise suggested in this Discourse. Who wants to bicker on this forum with people more interested in keeping their reactive ego intact and in charge than all of those beings in other planes of existence awaiting our contact? How does that aid in the discovery of the Grand Portal? Maybe there is so much more to this than we realized? Our conncetion with each other is what group consciousness consists of and what we have access to when we are in a state of recievership for it. Discourse 5 shows us how to do this. I love how the DNA is utilized and made resonant for interactions to take place. I do what is suggested in Discourse 5 every day and have lost count of how many days or months or years I have been doing this. I have noticed enhanced intuition very much so and realizing that it is body/mind/heart as a whole being.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
The Interface Zone is the connecting bridge between you and the species. What you desire is to connect, not isolate. To step forward into the group consciousness, not judge its imperfection. To offer your talents to this consolidated being, not the God of your image.

The password is only a metaphor for accepting this basic attitude and allowing it authority in your heart of hearts and mind of minds. This attitude must hold primacy in your being.

Discourse 5

And as James has suggested more than once in the discourses for deeper understanding and clarity we should put into our own words what we derive in understanding from these materials. Thank you for yours Darlene and all that you do, because you do have information that few here have about some things and that James acknowledges your hard work in publishing his works, as well, is really quite wonderful. Anyway, I love this Discourse (5) about the Interface Zone. It makes it quite plain how utilizing the Interface Zone contributes to the discovery of the Grand Portal for what it does to our DNA and that being for all the species of this planet who all have access to the Interface Zone. I wonder if that includes interdimensional beings as well? Or perhaps, the answer lies with communication with them from having opened oneself up to such communication by using the exercise suggested in this Discourse. Who wants to bicker on this forum with people more interested in keeping their reactive ego intact and in charge than all of those beings in other planes of existence awaiting our contact? How does that aid in the discovery of the Grand Portal? Maybe there is so much more to this than we realized? Our conncetion with each other is what group consciousness consists of and what we have access to when we are in a state of recievership for it. Discourse 5 shows us how to do this. I love how the DNA is utilized and made resonant for interactions to take place. I do what is suggested in Discourse 5 every day and have lost count of how many days or months or years I have been doing this. I have noticed enhanced intuition very much so and realizing that it is body/mind/heart as a whole being.

The God of the image is the God of the EGO/personality/intellect and the body. Anu wanted that to be him. Think of all the people worshipping Anu and being ignorant of it. The image is the EGO/personality/intellect/body and this is what Anu and his geneticists altered the most as an interface for them to work through the reptilian brain for their control because of how altered they were/are due to their own self engineering and choices I might add. We can choose too and bypass what they did simply through the practise of those six Heart Virtues. It changes our DNA to resonate with more higher and evolved energies so to speak. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N