WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Origin Point
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Wow,did you really say that,Me-God. You know thats how all of this started,what a crazy 8 that is. That how the innates were introduced to the subject matter. Image-Imagination...Personae -the making of the Demi-Gods. The procession of the Gods/genetic memory-implant-imprint procession of the Demi-Gods. Listings of all Demi-Gods worshiped on Earth. Listing going back to primortial primitive state.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Reconstruction after breaking the subject's will basic tenet of BST.....implants an invasion of our freedom not necessary....too much government when the Soul is "discovered" there is no need for it anymore.....and maybe that is why it fights so hard to keep the truth hidden from us

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
believe it or not Zoar, I had a belief system of my own before I read the WMMs - based on my life's experiences ... and it included a lot of what the LTO has revealed but I was willing to toss it all, once I heard the truth

God and Satan are two sides of the same coin called ANU ... or on earth "god" ... his system of duality can't work, if they aren't both present for you to judge - and he can't trust anyone to play these roles better than him - so he plays them both -

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:29 am 
Posting Freak

Hello Starduster, If duality is not real,and it does not work,than why even give it so much thought? I really do not believe that GOD is Satan. GOD or Creator is The Ancestorial Father of Matter, Energy ,Space ,and Time. Their are absolutly no works or remnants that suggest that Satan was The Creator of Earth. Even to say such a thing to those who are religious would more than likely get a person shunned. Lucifer and Satan are not the same Entities. From What I have gathered over these many years is that Satan Was Made of the Earth, Satan was also a Messenger and was Created to be a Planetary King. For Satan to become a King,this also would be meant that he was also The First Planetary Prince of Earth. Lucifer was not a Archangel,Lucifer was The most High Musician of the Spheres . Frequency of Tones and Vibrations is what caused the heavenly Chaos. 2/3 of the population of the Heavens Fall from Grace. Satan who must of come from the secondary brotherhood of Light also fall from Grace because he participated in Lucifer, take over of the spheres.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:11 am 
Posting Freak

I will continue, Satan was made of Fire,Adam was Made of the Earth. I think that their is a reason why people have not really found the Real so called Atlantis,because the real name of this place is not Atlantis. Our species radically began to change 180,000 years ago,and 25,000 years ago Man became Humanbeing. I am not ready too throw out my belief system yet,I just do not think the cosmology of Man is correct,nor our history of our species is yet completely understood. As Far as our Planet being made by a species of another Planet,that came here in spaceships,landed and took Humans for experimentation and the Hybrid of the human race,that I am somewhat sceptical about. Their is to much evidence of evolutional adaptability. It is very High probable that our consciousness is the result of Evolution. I am not say that it is not possiable that our species was not seeded. I am not going to totally convinced until I see evidence from scientist of a Being That is not from this planet,world. And more so a Alien craft,barried underneath a relic of history of Earth. Its going to have to more than a crystal, or some writting in sumerian.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:27 am 
Posting Freak

Is it possible that when a planet has a large die-off that the consciousness of it sentient beings becomes the hearth of the consciousness of a world,a planet,that the soul of this consciousness is a continuation of this very fiber of existance liken to a phantom core of a world with our ever beating replicate heart. That Spiritual that we as a species cannot die,but for-ever more be connected too a drifting world liken to a ship with sails upon a comic sea,for-ever drifting threw the cosmos seeking refuge and perhaps even life.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:38 am 
Posting Freak

How did we get here,through the need to feel,to live,to die. I wonder if God gets confused,have we always rebelled in our heart,even when we were nothing but a thought. Does God have a Mind,does God look like us,atlease within this genetic mind.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 pm 
Posting Freak

believe whatever you will - the materials tell us that Anu came here with his ancestors to deliver the new HIs that they needed to Experience MEST - physically ... when they left and he realized that they had forgotten their origins - he told them that he created this Earth and them - that he was "God" ... and the majority of Humanity believed him ... and because they believed that he was "god" they trusted him and embodied the new HI which he had altered to trap them .... and distract them (with the AP) and suppress them (via Death) and to conceal their origins from them (via the Hierarchies) ... but he could not stop the evolutionary process that insured the enhancement of the consciousness

have you read the bible ... in Exodos "god" tell us that he is Jealous, unforgiving, vengeful, full of wrath and will punish you and your family for three generations, if you fail to obey his EVERY commandment ... in Corinthians we are told - plainly - that "the god of this world is Satan" .... and James has also stated quite clearly that God and Satan are the same person.

believe what ever you want, but a real "god" doesn't NEED anything, and this "god" needs us, he demands that we serve HIM - as slaves, because he gives us NOTHING in return

Our Creator, on the other hand, created us with Free will - no commandments, other than the golden rule ... do unto others as you would have them do unto you - he NEEDS no worship He needs nothing from us ... no worship, no service, no clergy, no churches - none of our time or our money - except perhaps our GRATITUDE

in the Revelations of John he tells us that we will be horified when we see this "God" because we will realize that he is an ET - and not "our father" - and that Jesus could have never been his "son" - they are not even the same species.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:58 pm 
Posting Freak

about the "die off" of a planet, I read a scientific paper that revealed, that when a planet dies (goes Nova) that all it intelligence that it had gained, is contained in the particle rings that form from its remains ... that is similar to the place where Earth has been placed - where MEST exists - on the outer 'ring' of the 7th Universe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:03 pm 
Posting Freak

the materials tell us that we were created to be partners with Our Creator - he remains in the "central place" - we explore - everything that we discover - we share with him - our stated purpose is to "transfer Knowledge" and our collective knowledge is First Source Intelligence - enhanced and expanded by the Soul Carriers - sent out from the central place in all the Universes of ITs kingdom - its in the First Source Transmission of the "Featured Section" of the original website

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:54 pm 

Second Sun means Anu is done.
Winter only has 21 days left .
We can make IT.
Heaven or Hell.....but event bound to upset a lot of apple carts as to the true nature of the Universe that we are moving very fast through.....when Sun gives birth..........going to transfix Humanity....and open a big portal to the future now that awaits us there in the land of Peace. promised for 1000 years....BST wants you to forget....ask the Glyphs to help you remember instead.