WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Origin Point
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Have you reached yours yet ?
SI patiently waiting
With each breath getting closer
Breath by breath.....brick by brick.
We shed the illusions of the past
Anu with 15's help....have spread.
Building a very formidable HMS......that is but a drop in the bucket,,,,of what SI is.

Post subject: Re: Origin Point
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:13 pm 

2080 but starts now the process to accept fully and become the instrument Wing Maker life or animus death my future to push the boundaries of both sides.......sleep school is in session LTO taking over the senses in the process exposing the dark into light the awareness growing healthier and stronger with each day forward towards the Grand Portal opening .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 am 
Posting Freak

Mark hello, Sir,I wont be around in 2080. I nolonger believe In Reincarnation, I use too. Incarnation and reincarnation actually are not the same thing. You can Incarnate at anytime during your Life-Time,what this is meant is that during your Life as You,who You are Right Now. You dont live the Same Life Over and Over again,this would be the Cruelest Joke ever played. We are HumanBeings,that is what Our species is Called as a Life-Form on Planet Earth at This paticular Time. Our Species continuation is based upon the Survival Of our Species,called Humanbeing. That is a Life-Form. I somewhat find it cruel to discard a species,also using the Human life-form as a Slave to the Other-world. We are part of Creation,we are also Mammals. We have ancient roots going back to our Ancestors. These Ancestorial roots learned to live as One with Nature,basically we Had Too in order to survive as a sentient/terrestrial Being. We as a Species are the slowest to develope,our lives are much longer than most of our many species living on Earth. Basically we are one of the meekest of species,we arent able to take care of our needs at birth,we dont stand up in walk right after being birthed,and we require clothing,food,shelter. We are Born Color blind, all Humans Are. Their is only One explantion for Why we would see our self as we are right now,in the Future-only One explantion. We Only Live One Life-we are all Once-Borns. Humankind was Cloned during our Epic-Time,In this History,other-wise their wouldnt be any Archives of our existance at this paticular point in time,and we wouldnt Look exactly Like we do right Now. I am not saying we here Now are the cloned,I am say you that are here now who view your future self as you here now-are Clones In The Future. Cloning isnt reincarnation exactly -although it could be. Who really Knows for sure,Maybe some of the Seeds are actually Human Genetic material,so to speak.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
if you choose not to be participating in LIFE in 2080 - and choose to participate in Death instead --- be aware, that it is simply a choice ... because there is no reason why your HI could not last for the ten generations that it takes for the HI to duplicate itself ... If you have already damaged your HI, it can be repaired ... transformed (snicker)

we INcarnated (physically) on Earth as First Beings (Sovereigns of the Mind/computer) to explore Matter, Space, Energy and Time - that was present only in this region of the 7th Universe ... but our HI, weren't able to fully integrate and interact with physicality - so after researching that issue, the WMs design a new HI for the First Beings that was much denser and that allowed for them to have genuine experiences that would enhance and expand FSI ... and to experience their own Independence

Anu was one of the WMs who helped design the new HIs ... because of his experience in MEST and he was "commissioned" by the WMs, to deliver these new HI's to the First Beings on Earth - because it didn't require a new incarnation (they were already there) - it simply required them to "embody" the HI ... but when ANU arrived on Earth, he discovers something that perhaps he didn't expect ... because these SECUs had fragmented their consciousness - and were complely unaware of their origins or destiny - and Anu realized that if he could keep that information from them - he could convince them with the technology he had developed as the King of the Annunaki ... that they were weak/mortal and dependent upon Saviors - and he created Death and the Astral Plan - and installed devices in the HMS that allowed him to contol, delude and deceive them into being his slaves - of their own free will ... and he hatched a plan to keep them enslaved - even after the evolved more consciousness ...using genetic manipulation and a Hierarchy -to dumb-down and retard the growth of consciousness

you always have a Choice - but if you don't BELIEVE you do - or you sell your free will to others ... that is still your CHOICE

somehow you gained access to the AP - long before you were able to understand it ... I am pretty sure that you parents had something to do with that - but that isn't important now that you have found these materials ... because you can transform your current state of being with these materials - restore your full consciousness and never be deceived again

your choice - "and we implore you - to do the right thing" - save yourself from Death and the lying (disembodied)entities in the AP that are using you to serve themselves (thanks to your self-limited BS) USE these materials to restore your Consciousness so they can't lie to you - and to do what you came here to do .... BE INDEPENDENT!

I plan on being here in 2080 (and beyond) ... my HI is only a quarter of the way to its "expiration date" ... and there is going to be plenty of work after the shift - I won't be going to Death - it serves no purpose - so why would I ... "re-incarnation" is a hoax ... while it is true that we need to transfer our consciousness into a new HI from time to time, we don't need to go to Death to do that ....

if you all choose to go to death during the shift - you won't be reincarnating for a long long time (much longer than usual) - because if you all leave- there won't be anyone left to generate new HIs ... they will have to make clones - to accommodate all the people in Death (who want out) - and they won't be able to clone YOUR exact HI ... it will be a "generic" clone that they transfer your consciousness into - that you embody to get out of Death ... that they will NO DOUBT alter so they can control you / enslave you

you have the choice now - to transform youself - so that you can save yourself from having to deal with this issue anymore ... you are an Imortal Zoar ... you always have a choice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:05 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Have you reached yours yet ?
SI patiently waiting
With each breath getting closer
Breath by breath.....brick by brick.
We shed the illusions of the past
Anu with 15's help....have spread.
Building a very formidable HMS......that is but a drop in the bucket,,,,of what SI is.

umm would "reaching your Origin Point" be the same as "triggering the transformation" after you read these materials and discover your First Point ?

The Sovereign Integral is not "waiting" - it is a state of consciousness that requires wholeness ... the WMMs tell you how to restore your wholeness ... if you haven't done that - then the Sovereign Entity will not have access to its Individuated Consciousness ... personally I don't see what you are waiting for ... because there has never been a better time to do that than NOW

so what are you getting closer to Mark - the day when you will finally do that? because nothing prevents you from doing it now

are you assuming that 15 works for ANU ? because I got the impression that he was trying to save Humanity from the Animus ... which I assume would mean that he is working for the SECUs ... he had to hide data from the NSA ... he didn't tell them that he was meeting with ETs ... nah, I think 15 is one of the good guys - stuck in a bad place, trying to make the best out of a bad situation ... but what do I know ... I believed for years that James was Jamison Neruda ... and that the only reason he is still alive, is because he is still working for NSA :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:22 pm 

No doubt you believe you have triggered yours can feel your positive belief system re personal transformation.......good for all of us.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:49 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, you are correct, I do believe that I have triggered my own "transformation" Mark ... and I believe it, because I am reassured that it is "working" several times through-out the day - I look for that "reassurance vibration" spoken of in the Intro to the CH 10 CD ... and I can feel it - reassuring me that the process is happening. so I have no doubts about that - and that is why the CH 10 cd was created (IMO) so that you wouldn't have any doubts ... and also to "show" the LTO that your desire to transform is sincere - I believe that that is half of what the techniques are about ... refining and redefining your intent as the process progresses

This year has been truly amazing for me, as far as my "spiritual" development is concerned ... well, yes it does carry over into my reality and I don't think that I have ever appreciated Life more ... it all makes perfect sense now that I have quit defending my BS - I am fully committed to the Plan of FS and my relationship with Earth/Nature has never been closer - we are breathing together - I inhale what it exhales (oxygen) and it inhales what I exhale (carbon dioxide) ... and we grow stronger by the day

for me, Living the Truth is a new way of life ... not just something I practice once a week or so ... and it gets more comfortable by the day ... BEing what I want to see in my reflection

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:11 pm 

From the viewpoint of FS 2080 not that far away Zoa and like it or not you are around to stay in touch one way or the other.
Be positive in your outlook of Gaia who is expanding inside of you to manifest
Wholeness into happiness your choice to activate or not
Free will prevails.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

Humanbeing were on Earth way before their was Civilizations. Our orgins started as Bands,and Groups,we were simply known as Tribes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:33 am 
Posting Freak

Humanbeings were not used as Host to your so-called dis-emboded entities.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:36 am 
Posting Freak

Humanbeings were not possessed by formless entities to take up house within our physical form.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 am 
Posting Freak

Ancestor worship goes back to primitive Humans,your theory on Saviorship isnt real,its based on information that has been around for the last two thousands years,and honestly,wasnt completely excepted as Truth .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:49 am 
Posting Freak

Are you starting to get a picture of what side of the fence your On?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:12 am 
Posting Freak

Your theory is corrupt, Death isnt a punishment,its a part of Life. If your not Mortal,your not a humanbeing,what right do you have to judge the life of a Humanbeing? We have always lived on Earth,this is our Home,Why do you want to take Our World From Us? We were forced into Survival-Forced. Your destroying the Planet,when you done,you cant be Trusted,your just going to go to another World and destroy it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:32 am 
Posting Freak

We all die,its deceptive to promise a life-after-Death of the Physical Life form. Its this very thinking that is causing world chaos,and unrest.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:39 am 
Posting Freak

You make jest,and fool of me,by your sugestions. As In what purpose,as if their is a purpose,or that I serve. The Commands are specific as in to serve no Man,no God,no Banner,No flag. We are being stripped of humanism,to be more liken to Android,and to feel a need to serve the Network,a super computer lable as a God. This is your God,its not mine.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:59 pm 
Posting Freak

No jest
All we have to do to "win" is live by the Primus Code.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Feel the higher frequency of light that is surrounding your form…

· Now focus on the vortex of light, which is your multidimensional mind…

· Feel the vortex of light to down to connect with your physical brain…

· Feel how this immense energy field moves into the core of your brain…

· Observe the flashes of light as your multidimensional mind interacts with the synaptic junctions of your brain…

· With your physical eyes closed, look out through your Third Eye…

· See the higher frequencies of reality that emanate beyond that which is physical…

· Connect your multidimensional clairvoyance to your physical sight…

· Open your eyes to see the physical…

· Close your eyes to see with your clairvoyance…

· Listen to the higher sounds as all life communicates with you…

· Connect your multidimensional clairaudience with your physical hearing…

· Commune with the silence to hear the voice of the ONE…

· Hear the voice of your Multidimensional SELF…

· What does it tell you?…

· Smell your physical surrounding…

· Connect your clairsentience with your physical sense of smell…

· Allow the multidimensional memories ignited by these aromas to fill your mind…

· With your clairvoyance and clairaudience, see and hear the higher frequency of these memories…

· Allow your multidimensional mind to link these memories with your physical brain to remind you that you were NEVER alone…

· Touch your physical form…

· Feel the resistance of the density of this form…

· Connect your Telekinesis with your physical sense of touch…

· Use your clairvoyance to see your lightbody expanding beyond your physical form…

· With your hand flat, gently touch your lightbody…

· Feel that there is no resistance or density…

· Think a loving thought and touch your lightbody again to experience how it has expanded…

· Think a fearful thought and touch your lightbody to experience how it has diminished…

· With your telekinetic ability think that your body has expanded and fill that thought with love…

· Using your telekinesis, touch your lightbody again to understand how you create your reality by your thoughts and emotions.

· With your clairvoyance, see a higher dimensional world resonating just beyond the physical…

· With you clairvoyance, hear how all life is communing with you…

· Smell the aroma of bliss and love…

· Touch this world with your mind…

· Continually, calibrate your brain to the expanded perceptions of your multidimensional mind so that you can...

· Open your physical eyes to capture a glimpse of the higher reality as it flickers past your vision…

· Listen and attend to the higher frequency messages attempting to commune with you…

· Smell the aromas of higher dimensions as they move through your awareness like a soft breeze…

· Touch the world softly to feel the higher resonance of life…

· Most important, love your self unconditionally so that you can…

· Unconditionally forgive yourself when you forget to recalibrate…

· Unconditionally accept that you are in transition when you become impatient…

To maintain a fifth dimensional state of consciousness, release ALL self-judgment so that you can release judgment of others. All forms of judgment lower your consciousness and disconnect you from your multidimensional mind. Hence, live in a state of self-forgiveness, so that you can forgive all life. In this manner, the fear of failure will not invade your brain to lower your consciousness.

The resonance of your consciousness aligns you with that frequency of reality. Furthermore, this reality is based on your perception. You can fully experiencing a fifth dimensional reality while someone sitting next to you is experiencing only the physical world. Initially, you will perceive each other, but you will leave each other’s perceptual field because you will make our choices based on your perceptions.

Hence, your state of consciousness will make choices based on unconditional love, joy, bliss, unity and creativity. On the other hand, the one whose consciousness resonates to the third and lower fourth dimensions will make choices based on separation, limitation, caution, conditional love and fear.

If that person could just transmute their conditional love (of self) into unconditional love (of self), their consciousness would greatly expand and they would begin to activate their higher perceptions. With these higher perceptions, they would perceive, and hence create, a higher resonance of life. But first, they would need to believe that they deserved this higher world because:

Your beliefs set your state of consciousness

Your consciousness sets your perception

What you chose to perceive to chose to create in your life.

If you choose to perceive that which creates fear, your thoughts and emotions combine to create a lower dimensional reality based on fear. If you choose to perceive that which creates love, your thoughts and emotions create a reality based on love because:

The Universe is an Illusion, but Your Consciousness Isn’t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byqy249bXkc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:24 am 
Posting Freak

well, Zoar, you apparently didn't understand what the WMMs are telling us a Human Instrument is ... because the LTO's work reveals that the HI is NOT an "entity" but a component of the Entity's Soul ... the Human Instrument it is a soul-carrier - it carries an holographic fragment of the Entity's evolving, Consciousness into MEST ... to collect and transfer its personal (unique) perspectives (gained by experience) of MEST to First Source via the Entity's "Genetic" Mind ...

you are not what you believe you are ... you have deceived your self but you can't deceive your SELF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:25 am 
Posting Freak

Its referred to as the Soul or Higher self. The entity is a fragment of the Universal Spirit Consciousness of First Source. Its a Spirit. Its a Remnant Imprint of the Sovereign Intregal,not to confused with the soul or higher self. The remnant imprint shouldnt be confused with the wholeness Navigator. The remnant imprint and the wholeness Navigator is what prompts ,triggers the source codes. You Only Live in this world,as who you are,as a Humanbeing,once. Although you may believe you have lived before,and another Time,this is the remnant imprint,this is the information that is left to you,through your birth,from your mothers womb ,through your parents intercourse. This information was basically down loaded to the Zygote. Did you live before you where born,Yes. Did you live in another world before your Birth,Yes. From the Womb....Humanbeings well no-longer Exist,when we have gone extinct. Even that world well Die,when Humans are nolonger on Earth. Our Connection to this world well began to fade. Consciousness needs a Body Collective,Body of Consciousness for continuation. So even Consciousness can cease to exist. We arent computer programmes,our electro-magnetic feild is different from Electricity. Electricity actually weakens us. Our Technology isnt healthy. Olin has actually caused problems for our species,SIN has always existed,although,its actually has caused a grand dis-connection for those who were already connected to the sovereign intregal network/soul connections/resonance.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:49 am 
Posting Freak

I was ask to review the Genetic Mind, I do listen to the Voice. Yes ,some of us were made aware of being SECUs. I became aware of Wingmakers in the Late 1990s. Before Wingmakers came online. I spent several years looking for the website. I personally choose to embark upon Ufos,I was looking for other Abductees,that had similar Expereinces. I personally Felt that I had been Groomed for this Pursuit. I first came across Meta-Tron during the late 1990s. Wingmakers still had not gone online,but was soon too . I was ask to do something that Nearly made me want To make enemies out of Meta-Tron. I wont ever tell anyone where I was ask to go. It made me so angry,I cryed for days after the expereince. I didnt want to give up,by accident a copy of wingmakers was sent out before it was suppose to be released. I think I did a kindred act,I showed a kindness,I returned the book so it could go back to the publishing house that it came from. But, Ill tell you this,I didnt see this as a accident. Maybe I was wrong,I remember how I felt when I read Ancient Arrow. It prompted a bunch of Memories,some of them werent very pleasant. Heres What I thought,Ill admit to it, ( I think I just found another Expereincer).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:35 am 
Posting Freak

I am very aware of the manipulaion. I was over-Loaded. I heard voices 24/7 for over a Year. I got down my knees and begged,I cryed every single day. I had to fight the thoughts of sucide. I was afraid to go to sleep,because I didnt know were I would go. I had hard time keeping myself within the sheath,I was pulled out. When I was awake,I was still asleep,residue from the other world still lingered. I found myself tested,as to the earth,the heaven the hell. I had to break Free,I had to get out of this prison. They made me afraid to live,to die. The fear of death was worse than life. I rake at my soul,and i pondered my spirit,trying remember when my spirit felt good. The mind games where intense,it took me two years to break Free. Even than,I still can feel the weight of the gaurdians,as I was released from prison. It nag at me,like gorilla on my back. I woke up one morning,I walked to the bridge,I waS GREETED, I walked over the bridge,not really sure of what I would find. I heard my name ,telepathically from a passer-by,I silience,you did it welcome Back. I woke up one morning,I found myself,back here Now. I wasnt out their,I wasnt somewhere else,I wasnt wandering anymore. I was back On Earth,I was back In my Time,My Life. This is it,The all that is. I am not Time-shifted anymore. I use to know tomarrow,I dont anymore. I use to think I was a thousand different people. So,what now,I can change,I can change the out-come...............of Today.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:09 pm 
Posting Freak

I have no desire too have a 5th dimensional state of Mind. Your still connected to Hierarchy........Your still within the fence,you have just been givin more leash. Most of you are still confused,your still giving praise to Gods,and Goddesses. Your still Playing with the kidds in the school yard. Your still trying to figure out how to connect with a larger pool of fish. You still need the comfort zone ,the reinsurance ,the affirmation,that their is something greater than your self,a reunion or force. You havent even been tested yet. Your still holding on to your belief system,hoping for change,hoping for different out-comes. Your source reality is greatly flawed,is so far from real,you dont even know,or are even aware of,because you have convinced your self that your belief is the One. You Just dont get it,Their is No Belief System that is Greater than another,their is no-one more spiritual than You at any moment.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:16 pm 
Posting Freak

The WMMs reveal the following :

Entity = Earth/Planet/Universal Entity
Soul = heart of Human Instrument
Human being = Soul carrier / probe for Entity
God/Satan = Anu King of the Annunaki
Wholeness Navigator = heart of Entity /god fragment/ holograph
Remnant Imprint= origins
Phantom Core = past experiences
Sovereign Integral = destiny

there is only one life ... we are immortal beings, therefore it will never end - there is no reward or punishment at Death's door - Death is not Real

you may choose to BELIEVE what-ever you want ... it doesn't alter the truth, it just makes you look IGNORE-ant to reject what is Universally True ... why would the LTO lie to us - what do they stand to gain by lying, when compared to what they stand to gain if YOU choose to believe what they are telling us ? Truth is Universal and Eternal ... it doesn't change from one age to the next ... it is constant - what is TRUE now, has always been true, and always will be true ... that's is how it is identified.

where has your BS gotten you ? and why do you cling to it when it has done nothing but fail you ... you have a choice - you can continue to live the lie created by Anu or you can let it go, and create your own reality where YOU are God ....

when you become Independent - it doesn't mean that you can't USE what's availabe - such as oil provided by the Elite, or Electric provided by them ... it doesn't mean that you can't go shopping at Wal Mart or Sach's - it means that if you didn't have these "conviences" it wouldn't disrupt your life ... you are NOT dependent upon them ... for your food, clothing, power or transportation ... that you don't depend on them for your security or your health, your happiness, or your entertainment ... they have NO influence over you ... that you could get along just fine without a government, a judicial system or law enforcement agencies ... or Banks ... that you live within your means, that you aren't indebted to anyone and that you are not obligated to any orgs for anything - even your employment ... that everyone is your brother or sister, and that you have no enemies... nor do you need allies - you are Sovereign

or not - YOUR CHOICE but there is NOTHING that prevents you from gaining a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness

The only thing an individual can depend upon is their relationship with Earth/Nature - the Entity, because IT has YOUR best interest in mind - its love for its Soul is unconditional - together they are Whole

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi Starduster, I dont believe inn the Anu trip,you know, I just dont buy it. Why should I put all my trust into a Org.? Anu was part of a Triad. He cant be Satan and God,that just so wrong........I dont know how many times I have to repeat this,Satan was the King of the Jinns. Their not exactly Angels,they were Made on Earth. They where Anthropomorphic Beings that served The Ancestorial Father, The Creator of Time. The Brotherhood of Light has been our Overseers. When you have been kicked out of Heaven,its No Joking Matter. When the front door is closed,and one doesnt answer the door,you know your inn the sht. When you know you cant enter threw the Back door,because the beings on the other side of the door take up Arms against you,because your not allowed to enter,and that you well surely die because you cant be saved,you know your inn the sht. Its Not in My Nature to Worship a GOD that demands my FEAR. So,How are some of those theories of yours Panning out?