WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: James and post 2012
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Question 11 -- What is your relationship with other extraterrestrial races involved with the Earth? Are the Animus real or fictional?

My relationships are with humans at the present. I do not have interactions with what I believe you are calling extraterrestrial races, other than my ancient bonds with Lyricus. As for the Animus, they are very real.

Question 12 -- When will we see ET's openly walking around on the Earth and mixing with Earth humans? Assuming of course that official ET govt. disclosure occurs first? What role will the WingMakers play in these events?

Forgive me if I engage in recreation with your question just a bit. Everywhere you are there are extraterrestrials. It's a well-known fact of your scientists that the atomic structure of the human form is derived from particles of stars. Thus, the human instrument is essentially extraterrestrial.

Set this aside for a moment. What animates the human instrument? What is ensouled within the body? Isn't it a consciousness of understanding, borne of the archetype of souls known as First Source? Is this not of extraterrestrial origin?

Both the animating force and the bodies within which this force expresses are not of this earth. What you call humans, we call Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe (SECU -- pronounced SeeQue). SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.

Now, to your point, extraterrestrials are walking around on earth, you just don't recognize them as extraterrestrials because the human genome and the genome of many extraterrestrial races are essentially the same. There will be ETs of a different cast that will make their presence known in the next decade, but they will not interfere with the social order. When the Grand Portal is unveiled by human hands you will invoke the attention of the Galactic Federation, and humanity will be invited to interact in the affairs of the galactic family. It is then that the diversity of the humanoid species will be appreciated, and it is precisely for this reason that humanity must come to understand itself as a SECU first, and human second.

Last edited by markzorb on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: James and 2013
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Tide has turned....we are grounding what needs to be done.....hip hip hooray for All for us.

Post subject: Re: James and 2013
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:50 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes Animus are real ... and they are HERE! ... but they are not ETs ... they are Humans, with withered hearts ... but they are not born Animus - they are programed to become Animus
by the powers that be because they need them to do their dirty work, and act as scapegoats, puppets and overlords of the elite's property ( this planet and all its inhabitants) - because positions within the Hierarchies require self-serving individual who's hearts do not interfere with their goals for Power. They are easily manipulated, because they have cut off their Souls access to the HI, of their own free will. Their only fear, is exposure

most likely there are Animus in your family ... but I doubt if you would think that it is ok to kill them - Animus is not a Species ... it is a prefered state of being for the self-serving

Those of you familiar with the WingMakers Materials know that the Animus are a part of the mythological expression of Lucifer, or evil incarnate. They operate in conjunction with organizations bent on the control of earth and her inhabitants. They are not exclusively extra- terrestrial; they are here among us.
Before anyone becomes troubled at this statement, let me affirm clearly that the Animus (I will refer to them with this moniker only for consistency’s sake) are playing a role in this shift. Without them it would not occur at this time given the planet’s history. By the standards of good and evil, they are evil because they believe in the supremacy of the mind and its abilities to engineer social and economic outcomes for their benefit by manipulating the masses of humanity and exploiting the planet’s resources.
What they do not understand is that there are higher powers than the human or even extraterrestrial intellect—no matter how educated or evolved it may be—that are organizing and operating at a collective level. There is not a single Messiah, Prophet or Savior in this era that will come and balance these elitist forces....

and if you want to "fight" them, the only thing that is effective is for you to learn how to access your potential

As this paper states, you have the potential to receive and transmit a frequency and intelligence of love that issues from the Central Sun or First Source. This potential requires your choice to reach for it, to make it part of your new mission. In doing so, you have signaled your readiness for the planetary transition that lies ahead, and you are making a contribution so this shift occurs with greater balance and stability.

no where in the materials does it ever suggest that we do battle with them or kill them - they can not exist without us ... we don't need them , all we have to do is "turn away" and say " NO MORE will I participate in deception " one person at a time, until they no longer exist ... We always have a choice and there is more than one model of existence for us to choose from ...

Post subject: Re: James and post 2012
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Question 4 Project Camelot: What is your understanding of coming events in the next few years up to and beyond 2012? We have many whistle blowers, experiencers and futurists, conveying visions of future events that may include:
A. A magnetic pole reversal
B. A physical pole shift
C. A CME (Coronal Mass Ejection)
D. All of the above, possibly exacerbated by the close approach of Nibiru to Earth.
Can you comment on the above scenarios? Do you have reason to believe that any of these may occur?
Answer 4 James: Let me be clear, the universe we are in, in its entire physical splendor and stature is part of the prison I defined in the previous question. I realize the term “Prison” carries a negative meaning, but if there is furniture within a prison do you say the furniture is evil or negative? No, it is just furniture that happens to be inside a prison. So it is with the planets and stars and the universe as a whole.
Therefore, the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. Everyone wants a vision, and struggles to see the other side, not realizing that these features – images and sounds – are more of the HMS, just a more subtle rendering of the prison walls in the outer reaches of the labyrinth.
I think in my previous answer (question 3) you can see that I believe Earth/Nature are the primary catalysts that First Source is orchestrating to support humanity’s realization of itself as Sovereign Integrals. Thus, it will feel as if Earth and the entire universe is compressing in upon the individual, tightening it grip around your very being. This compression is the very tool that is being deployed by First Source to help activate you.
Relative to Nibiru, it is not a factor. In a sense it has been removed from the equation of the Sovereign Integral for a complex set of reasons I won’t go into here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:40 am 
Posting Freak

eltonlight wrote:
This is really interesting. I am interested with this kind of topics. However, individuals spend less on meals than the majority of their alternatives in developed nations. Though less is spent overall, more is being used on processed foods and sweets than on more nutritious fare.

DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING ANY SPAMMER USES OR HAS AS A LINK. (THE WORD spend under the black line in the above post )

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:43 pm 

I "hate" spammers .....Animus agents.....must love unconditionally and transmute shadows into Light.