WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: what DOES James say about 2012
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:09 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yeah right, and how does that work when the Entity has FRAGMENTED its Consciousness to incarnate ....

you just love to ignore some of the facts and to focus on the NOVELS ... seems you miss some real important "chapters" of the materials ...

. These feelings are related to the fragmentation of the human instrument and its inability -- while fragmented -- to fully grasp its wholeness perspective and reach into its divine origins and accept itself as equal with First Source. Thus ensues the seemingly endless search to be saved from the inadequacy and insecurity that result from the fragmentation of the human instrument.

The motive to evolve consciousness derives from the feeling of being less than whole. And in particular, the feeling of being disconnected from First Source due to imperfect judgment caused by the fragmentation of the human instrument. It is through these feelings that the fragmentation perpetuates itself for the entire species and is passed into the genetic mind, which is the shared foundation of the human instrument. The genetic mind of the human species is the single most powerful component of the hierarchy and it is formed by the very conditions of the human instrument living in a three-dimensional, five-sensory context that is all-consuming.

When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness.

In this state of separation, the entity has handicapped itself for the purpose of new experience and a deeper understanding of the Primal Blueprint or grand vision of First Source. Through this deeper understanding, the entity can, through the human instrument, transform the three-dimensional context into a self-aware, integrated component of the Universe of Wholeness. This magnificent and purposeful endeavor produces the urge within the human instrument to seek out its wholeness and re-experience its divine connection to First Source.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:56 am 

starduster wrote:
Is there any reason why a shift of consciousness couldn't happen at the same time as a physical shift ?
why does it have to be "either or" - when we are both spiritual and physical, and why wouldn't any type of shift affect both the physical and the spiritual ?
Why do you keep trying to keep our components separate, when they were originally designed to be integrated?

Very good point. We do tend to make things into "either/or" propositions, when a Wholeness Perspective would indicate "both/and" to be a more intelligent approach. Transcend duality.

There does seem to be a simultaneous "enhancement effect" in human consciousness that goes along with the rapidly increasing manifestations of human folly and greed clearly visible in these times. I personally believe the ultimate outcome is assured in favor of First Source's plan. How could it not be so?

The physical earth changes we witness in our brief lifetimes have been happening throughout human history and beyond (earthquakes, floods, volcanoes, solar flares, asteroids crashing down, destruction of the environment, etc.). As James has said, these provide challenge, context and background for the unfolding of our higher purpose and consciousness.

Our only real choice is to recognize First Source in all things, and nurture life with the inherent virtues of our human hearts fully engaged. This does require practice, attention and discipline.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:31 pm 
Posting Freak

and thank you for considering that perspective ... wow, the time is really getting short, in more ways than one ... I keep thinking of what Pene said, which agrees with LaViollete's super wave theory ... I think they are all possible - and could all happen ... I least like the "scorched earth" theory (the cosmic energy causing our sun to move into a red giant stage) but the models sure look "intense" (as James mentions) but I LOVE that he points out that the "energy is intelligent" ... we have been told that it is FS transmissions ... so - as you say, finding FS, is what we should be focused on

In the mean time, I think Markz is going to get another wake-up call this week ... Tropical Depression 18 is now a Tropical Storm (Sandy) Over the past few days many forecast models are predicting a huge east coast storm . The latest run of the CMC (Canadian forecast Model), has this storm arriving Sunday/Monday for the east coast, with a peak central pressure of 94.4. (epic storm?) winds and rain being predicted with gusts in many areas could exceed 120km/h or 70mph for several hours. Be advised this storm is being predicted a week in advance and the models could change things in the coming days.

'member how the last one (inland hurricane/practice run) stalled right over NJ ? the woo woos are saying this is a (another) fabricated storm-intended to disrupt the election turn out :lol: I surrender to "all things are possible" ... :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:36 am 
Posting Freak

Wake up call was received and I thank the Vision of Mantustia for providing IT SD......good news is whenever you are ready to receive ....you too can be embraced by this frequency that over-rides fear......your choice to worry about survival.....I am choosing the joy of exploration.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Wake up call was received and I thank the Vision of Mantustia for providing IT SD......good news is whenever you are ready to receive ....you too can be embraced by this frequency that over-rides fear......your choice to worry about survival.....I am choosing the joy of exploration.

I have no "fears" about my "survival" Mark ... I am using the materials to prepare myself for the New Age ... they will help me "save myself" from having to start all over again ... at the beginning of this evolutionary cycle, like the Humans before us ... who weren't prepared to shift their state of consciousness

The "incoming cosmic frequencies" have intelligence - and that is our "saving grace" IMO ... because it will determine the state of being of each individual ... if they are ready to move into the next phase of the Plan, the frequencies will be enhancing ... if they are not prepared for the shift, then they will be transfered to a new planet where they can begin the evolutionary cycle that is coming to an end on Earth, all over ... and hope that they will be prepared in another 26,000 years ... of their own free will.

how sad, for the Entity, to have been ignored all this time ... to be led to the water, and find you refuse to drink.

PS... Mantusia, expressions reveal Wholeness - your expressions reveal a fragmented state of consciousness because you have resisted this awareness... and refused the opportunity you have been given to transform your present state of being by using the WMMs as intended ... because they will give us ALL the same vision that Mantusia sees ... because they allow us to have a Wholeness Perspective NOW ... and to be able to express/transmit the same state of Consciousness that Mantusia reveals. With that vision projected into the NOW we can all see clearly, what we are participating in - if we have used the materials, to restore our consciousness - we can look at ourselves and see what we are supporting - if we are contributing to the Empire of Deception or the Plan of FS ...

the "incoming cosmic frequencies" are what will "overwhelm fear" Mark ... and when that frequency is swept away, the illusional worlds that Anu created in the minds of Humanity will no longer exist ... anywhere but in YOUR mind ... the Genetic (collective) Mind of Humanity is the single most important tool the Hierarchy has and it is evident that the GM has accepted the ignorance of the majority of its contributors to research the facts that it has complied and bases its perspectives on.

the materials tell us that - Without a timeless perspective - the SIP, it is impossible to see what Matusia sees ... your vision is limited to your "position" relative to time ... you have the ability to shift your position, anytime you want ... If you had a Universal perspective (the one Mantusia sees) you would see where the Earth is headed ... and you would position yourself under the Earth's wing. The materials tell us that by transforming our own state of consciousness - we can gain a Wholeness Perspective - equal to that of Mantusia

you can dimly foresee the transformational experience with the human instrument, but you cannot experience it through the human instrument. It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist. And truly, this wholeness is only obtained when the individual consciousness is separated from time and is able to view its existence in timelessness.

Nevertheless, the human instrument is critical in facilitating the transformational experience and causing it to trigger -- like a metamorphosis -- the integration of the formful identities into the Sovereign Integral. This is the next stage of perception and expression for the entity model, and it is activated when the entity designs its reality from life principles that are symbolic of Source Reality, as opposed to the reality of an external source that is bound to the evolution/saviorship model of existence.

We all know how the Plan of First Source plays out ... we know that Humanity will prevail - it's just a matter of time ... but knowing that doesn't mean that you can sit back and watch - because it isn't going to happen if you don't contribute your individuated consciousness to the Plan ... and you can't do that in a fragmented state of Consciousness ... you can have all the pieces ... but until you put them into the framework/blueprint - you will never "see" them in their Wholeness. YOU put the pieces together ... after you put yourself together.

All of the highest imaginings of the human instrument are yet unaware of the deepest foundation of the Primal Blueprint. They have sought the upper reaches of the building, and remain unaware of the foundation's design. It is here, at the very bottom of existence that First Source is bursting forth with ITS energy and is retreating with ITS equality of sovereign mastership. It is here that equality is realized, not in the lofty places of relative truth lodged in the hierarchy, but in the deepest part of the foundational plan of life's origins and destiny, where time rejoins itself into timelessness. The origin and destiny of existence is the tone of equality in life. Listen for this tone -- this frequency of vibration -- and follow it back into the very foundation from whence all things arise and return.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:27 pm 

Good thread!

starduster wrote:
but it wasn't until years later (05) that James "let the cat out of the bag, with this statement in the Energetic Hearth paper: where he mentions a Planetary Shift - I remember being blown away by this the first time I read it :

As many of you have read in the prophecies of the ancients, earth, and by
association, humanity, is undergoing a transition in consciousness forecast
to occur in the 2012 timeframe. This planetary shift is part of a larger design
of a galactic shift, which is part of a still larger design of a cosmic shift that
crosses multiple dimensions of time/space.

Deep. 2012 timeframe... it is now.

starduster wrote:
if they are not prepared for the shift, then they will be transfered to a new planet where they can begin the evolutionary cycle that is coming to an end on Earth, all over ... and hope that they will be prepared in another 26,000 years ... of their own free will.

26,000 years... why this number and not 25,000? How do you know this?

: )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 pm 
Posting Freak

NJ shoreline has changed........many people have been displaced....most damage because trees have not been maintained.......karma for Edison screwing Tesla......wires above ground moronic.......barrier islands should not be rebuilt ....my opinion.......a few times in a century.....you get hit by superstorms.....living near the Ocean you take IT full force in the chin..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Restore the Shore in effect....IT happens better here then DC.........which was the intended target......Romney would be President right now if this had taken place......plan was over ridden by Jupiter Command.......and now the physical shift has already happened.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:30 am 
Posting Freak

you still don't comprehend the size of the shift ... it doesn't just happen to NJ - it happens to the entire PLANET, mark ... what you experienced didn't even happen to the entire state of NJ ... it was an isolated incident - to make you aware of how you've victimized your self ... and to give you time to re-locate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:15 am 
Posting Freak

There is nothing "negative" about the truth.

Quote:
There are so many layers of relative truth that if you listen to the language of externals, you will most likely abandon your own power in favor of the proclamation of language. Language is seductive to the ego's drive for power and control, as well as the mind's inclination to surrender to, and believe in, the language of externals. It can lure the unsuspecting into believing images and ideas -- real or imagined -- for the sake of holding individuals in bondage to a lesser truth, or keep individuals supporting the hierarchy when it no longer serves a purpose. The time is fast approaching when the veils of control at all levels of the hierarchy will be rendered obsolete by entities who are destined to pull down the veils and allow sovereign power to prevail over hierarchical power.

Philosophy 2

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:19 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:

Good on you mate! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:35 am 
Posting Freak

This thread is redundant I started a 2012 thread some time ago with most quotes from James from many sources. Check it out, it's simply called "2012."

Cathedral - CS&N