WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: what DOES James say about 2012
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:36 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I wanted to put everything I could find, that James has said about 2012 in one topic ... I probably don't have it all... but feel free to add anything I missed - I chopped it up, so that it would be easier to discuss - hit the "quote" button on the parts you are interested in discussing ... my perspective is only one - of what is to be understood - I would appreciate yours

One of the first questions James was asked by the members of this forum - about 2012 was during the second session ... 2002

Question 20 -- Many talk of the significance of 2012 to mankind. What is the truth behind 2012?

Understand one thing, significance is a relative term. To me, for example, significance is measured by the degree in which humankind edges closer to the discovery of the Grand Portal. Thus, using my criteria, the year 2012 is not a particularly significant year. However, if someone is more attuned to the [u]physical environment, the year 2012 may indeed hold some significant events. [/u]

Post subject: Re: what DOES James say about 2012
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:38 am 
Posting Freak

but it wasn't until years later (05) that James "let the cat out of the bag, with this statement in the Energetic Hearth paper: where he mentions a Planetary Shift - I remember being blown away by this the first time I read it :

As many of you have read in the prophecies of the ancients, earth, and by
association, humanity, is undergoing a transition in consciousness forecast
to occur in the 2012 timeframe. This planetary shift is part of a larger design
of a galactic shift, which is part of a still larger design of a cosmic shift that
crosses multiple dimensions of time/space.

more from this paper:

OUR SHIFTING DESTINY
There are forces on the planet that are not consciously aware of this shift,
but are nonetheless playing their part in creating the conditions that will
facilitate it. Without trying to alarm you in any way, there will be calamitous
times ahead for humanity, particularly in the next seven to nine years.
This
is part of the process
for a planetary consciousness to move from one
dimension to a higher dimension where the attributes of that higher
dimension can find expression in the mass consciousness and transform the
way in which hierarchical systems like government, commerce, religion and
culture function.
This re-gridding or transformation of the key systems of the planet must
occur before the major discoveries of humanity can manifest. These major
discoveries include the repositioning of intelligence as something
supernatural, interconnected and heart-centered. This is the precursor to the
irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul and its interconnection
with the broader multiverse, which will come about in the last quarter of this
century.
The changes that will be occurring in the next seven years are substantial
hurdles for humanity to leap over, without falling. It requires all of us to
express an inner calm and confidence—to adopt the frequencies of our
innermost heart and share them with the public.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:40 am 
Posting Freak

now lets review just what James said - specifically about 2012 in his last interview - entitled "the Sovereign Integral" - and I should point out that I believe, that the responses that James gave to Kerry - were given by him when he was in a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness - and that he can align himself to that state of being, at will - which gives him a Wholeness perspective of the questions - which may seem to some like he is avoiding the question --- of 2012 when he was asked about it specifically - as he has said (above) - 2012 is only significant or note worthy for a few days in the extreme latter part of the year (Winter Solstice) the last ten days of the year - and we won't be focused on realizing the SI, because of all the distractions - and it wouldn't be all that significant if the topic was the New Age - because 2012 just set the stage ( background)

I have no reason to believe that the LTO's Avatar,("James" - pictured as a BlueMan/First Being) for the WingMaker's Materials' presentation on Earth - can't access a SIP - at will, and plenty of reasons to believe that James was in that state of consciousness when he wrote his response to Kerry's and Bill's questions ... and that's what inspired me to look there, for incites on 2012

James first addresses 2012 in Answer 2 of the PCI by saying:

2012 is a single page in the “book” called the Era of Transparency and Expansion.

The life of deception – the era of veils over veils over veils – is dissipating, provided enough people rise up within themselves and honor the Sovereign Integral within by expressing its truth.
But to do this, people must become attuned to its consciousness apart from the HMS, and this is the course of action that people must engage in.

The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over.

It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

obviously we ain't there yet ... I don't know anyone in my "circle of influence" that is focused on the deactivation of the suppression framework (HMS) ... besides you folks ---- do you?

I had to look up dissipate to help me understand what James said "is" happening (2008) - four years ago
" The life of deception – the era of veils over veils over veils – is dissipating"

Quote:
Definition of DISSIPATE
transitive verb
1a : to break up and drive off (fragmenting - as mentioned before)
b : to cause to spread thin or scatter and gradually vanish
c : to lose irrecoverably
2: to spend or use up wastefully or foolishly

the rest of the sentence seem to make the dissipation - or breaking up of the global Collective Central System - conditional:
"provided enough people rise up within themselves and honor the Sovereign Integral within by expressing its truth."
is this suggesting that it (life of deception and coverups) won't be broken up - if not enough individuals(entities) rise up (within themselves) to Honor the Species ? so far I haven't heard all that many people expressing a unifying truth like that, most of - even the most focused, are promoting (healing/survival) products - and so we see - after four years, truth is still being covered up, and suppressed - most noticably by the MSM (mainstream media) ... what seems to be broken up the most is "the truth" - bits an pieces of it are flying everywhere, but there never seems to be enough to make any kind of definitive statement of intent to Unify.... just sound bytes - fragments...the fact is, the HMS is repulsed by "truth" and individuals dependent upon it feel threatened by it... they automatically resist awareness by avoiding it at all costs - because it may push them out of their comfort zone

James, is the only individual (ever), who has identified this species as Sovereign Integrals ... How could any one, know who they are, without having read these materials ? How could anyone who doesn't know their own identity possibly tell you what Species you are - when all they have ever see of you- is your Human Instrument in a fragmented state of consciousness ... oh sure they have a notion or two, but do they have the blueprint of the Plan that inspired the creation of the Sovereign Integrals ?

could that be why 2012 is simply a page in the book ... and does James' provision explain to you why the deception and cover-ups have persisted to this day (and why it has no significance) ... because we/collectively didn't focus on deactivating the suppression framework of our own HMS ? I can see how some historian (LTO)could record 2012 as just one page in a book that discusses the new Age ... for one thing, the event that would even warrant a page, doesn't happen until the last ten days of that years ... after you record "the Earth physically shifted" - what more is there to say ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:43 am 
Posting Freak

what else ... did James say about 2012

The Earth is not shifting to a new dimension in order to raise its consciousness and ascend to a higher state. Nor are the fortunate few going to be swept along because they did something better than others and therefore they are the chosen.

We, as a human family, are being prepared to live as Sovereign Integrals upon Earth. Will this happen in 2012? No.

wow, that is revealing eh ... first he says - we are being prepared - which speaks to me of the materials - which prepare us to live as Sovereign Integrals by deactivating the HMS... but that isn't going to happen collectively in 2012 because that is when the (Developmental)Shifts begin and I imagine that it is going to take us at least a couple of months to digest the first shift - and then the three to follow - which would, no doubt, leave the species well prepared for the Sovereign Integral to rise up from within, and express its Understanding of the situation we find ourselves in - The shift a process applied to an entire Species - how else would YOU imagine getting everyone on the planet FOCUSED ? :shock: How else will the entire species be prepare for the Grand Portal?

then he goes on to say:

2012 will feel like any other year for most people.

same ole, same ole - just more intense and almost hourly ... just move along folks - nuthn to see here

There is no year or specific time that will define the era of transparency and expansion, the rise of the Sovereign Integral. It is happening quietly in the most unexpected places. People are beginning to see that what has been encoded within their human instrument is a system of control, deception and manipulation. And at some deeper level, they glimpse a new clarity, as fleeting as it might be; they perceive themselves to be more than a system of feelings and thoughts packaged inside a body.

don't asume that James is saying "there is no year or specific time - that the developmental shifts will begin ... because he isn't saying that ... he is saying that individuals are waking up to a new perspective of what they are participating in - every day, now (and noticably for the past four years) ... and that that realization, is what starts the Era of transparency and expansion ... which has already begun using the LTO standard of self-discovery of what we are participating in - but that isn't the shift into cold-turkey pulling the HMS plug that throws the entire species into a Developmental Phase (of the Plan of FS) that the LTO has defined.

It is my understanding that the 'rise of the sovereign integral' begins with the WMMs - that's when the individual discovers their potential/birth-rights and how to establish Sovereignty - and that has been going on since the release of these materials - some were prepared by event-string to recognize and resonate, with the frequencies embedded in these materials - and to transform their personal state of being - by activating DNA that has otherwise remained dormant .

the incoming cosmic frequencies - that we coincidentaly (snicker) entered into at the same time as these materials were released (1998) also activate the HI's dormant DNA - which allows the Entity "rise up" and if the individual is prepared - to activate its Source Codes which will trigger the HI's transformation into the Instrument of the Sovereign Integral (from within) (shifts 2-4 - collectively) ... the activation of the Entity's Source Codes will enable the Entity - the Sovereign Integral - to rise up and express itself without the limitations of the HI's mind system (HMS) - and as the planet passes through the full force of cosmic frequencies it will allow the Entity to catalyze this state of being/whole and fully conscious - so that the Sovereign Integral can be REALized/become coherent in MEST - it is my understanding, that if it took us 14 years to move into the Galactic alignment - it may take that long - probably less because we will be "moving" faster - but reasonably five years to get re-established as a global society of Sovereign Integrals

and he sums it up with:

This is what is to come… people awakening from a virtual reality inside a virtual reality.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:46 am 
Posting Freak

so what else did James say - specifically about 2012 in the PCI

The Incunabula was designed originally to prepare the human domain for the return of Anu, the Anunnaki King who originally designed and co-created the human species. Part of the myth surrounding the return of Christ was associated with this expectation as it was whispered into the religious doctrine by those who knew of the true extent of the Second Coming.

However, Anu is not coming because the game has been changed within the dimensions. The original plan was that Anu would enter our world several years prior to 2012, which would provide him time to prepare his staff – the Incunabula – for the end of time, or what has been referred to in the popular media as 2012.

The end of time was construed to be the end of the human programmed existence; the demise of the Human Mind System – the crashing down of the prison walls that have deceived humankind from realizing its true nature as Sovereign Integrals.

well, that is exciting enough ... but please keep in mind that Anu chose to return (privately) before 2012 and not to make his return public until 2012 doesn't that just beg the question "why 2012"? The Annanaki, James tells us later, were genetically engineered, to reveal the exact time, when Anu would make his "2nd Coming" - it reveals the evolution of human consciousness on Earth ... it also reveals the evolution of Earth in the Heavens ... and with their enhanced perspective innate to their genetic composition, they revealed a Universal perspective that spanned millions of years and apparently is accurate to the Day, hour and minute

I believe that it was their calculation (from earth - to be precise) that Anu used to schedule his "end of time" event ... that the Mayan (priest) were the Incunabula of their generation ... and could very well have been re-incarnated to be the Incunabula of ours ...

and here is another thing to consider ... the Mayan lived during the same time period as the LTO were establishing the Planetary TZ on earth ... another "coincident" ? Here we are, griping about it taking years to Transform ourselves using the "fast-track" materials - when they prepared 8-11 HUNDRED years ago for a time in our evolutionary process, we would be able to even comprehend what they had stored in the TZ --- and it makes sense to me that the others wouldn't be opened until we have restored our full consciousness - after the developmental shifts (of course)

- James continues telling us more about Anu's agenda for what he calls "the end of time" - even though it isn't the end of time - Anu isn't our "savior" - its just more Deception with God and his techno arsenal - now up close and personal.

The end of time will be very much like a strong wind that passes over a calm sea and only those boats who have their sails unfurled and are prepared will notice the effects of the wind. Others will be so distracted, so fearful, that they do not even notice the wind, or, if they do, it will not occur to them that it is unveiling a new direction, a new shore, a new way of expressing life.

Keep in mind when you read this that the "end of time" is not the Shift - that is so distracting and which makes people so fear-full that they won't even notice "the end time" event - especially if they are unprepared for it - they are going to miss the proverbial boat and won't be on the Ark of the Elite

here James tries to make it clear that he is talking about Anu's Agenda for 'the end of time' - that will still be going on without him because that is what the Incunabula were programed to DO

There are many interpretations about the end of time, and, as I alluded in my previous comments, it will be quite different for those who are prepared compared to those who are infused with the Human Mind System and are completely comfortable and identified with the prison it represents. For those, the end of time will feel like the program has a virus or bug. It will feel like the universe has glitched, and they are being sucked into the disorder. It will be very frightening for some.

and I think that it is clear that he is not talking about "the shifts" - even though the "end of times" was scheduled to happen just after the first shift - for maximum Savior effect - Anu was supposed to make his grand entrance - perhaps that is when the Elite will trot out the Arceons or whatever they call the genetically modified that are running the show ... of the world impact he shows up right AFTER the Earth shifts physically - not before - because he can't stop it - but he can sure use it to control you if he takes credit for it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

so perhaps now you are beginning to see how the HMS assumes that James is saying one thing (talking about the "shifts") but actually he is talking about something altogether different, (Anu's 'end of time' event) that are both scheduled almost a thousand years in advance to happen on the same day ... in 2012

he explains it in more detail, but I found the message harder to grasp, in a question specifically about "shifts" in 2012 and James response with this:

Therefore, the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS).

Anu is planning the "end of time" while Universe/Nature is orchestraing a Galactic Alignment that the Galactic Teacher of Light told the LTO stationed on a Galactic TZ to look for at the beginning of the New Age - that will trigger the Physical Shift of the planet at the same time Humanity is becoming conscious - it is very complex and timing is everything ... we have experience LTO timing - with the release of these materials - I trust and appreciate the compassion that they have for us "surface dwellers" ... it is humbling and empowering

"The end of time was construed to be the end of the human programmed existence;[/b] the demise of the Human Mind System – the crashing down of the prison walls that have deceived humankind from realizing its true nature as Sovereign Integrals. "

Definition of CONSTRUE

1: to analyze the arrangement and connection of words in (a sentence or sentence part)
2: to understand or explain the sense or intention of - usually in a particular way or with respect to a given set of circumstances

James is reminding us that the HI's "senses" remain within the HMS ... so if we "sense" a pole shift or 9.0 EQ - we can be certain, that we are still being deceived by the HMS devices that create a virtural reality within a virtural reality .

so what can we conclude by his next statement which is the last time he addresses 2012 directly ?

I believe Earth/Nature are the primary catalysts that First Source is orchestrating to support humanity’s realization of itself as Sovereign Integrals. Thus, it will feel as if Earth and the entire universe is compressing in upon the individual, tightening it grip around your very being. This compression is the very tool that is being deployed by First Source to help activate you.

so James(expressing a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness) believes that 2012 (the subject of this comment) will be the when Earth/Nature becomes the agent of change because the meaning of the word Catalysts is :an agent that provokes or speeds significant change or action

need I remind you that the Earth is Physical and that Nature encompasses earth's environment - if James believes that Earth/Nature is the "agent that provokes significant change" - how does that differ from our understanding of the Developmental Shifts the LTO have outlined ... with earth as the catalyst

How will your HI's senses interpret - "the end of the human programmed existence;[/b] the demise of the Human Mind System – the crashing down of the prison walls that have deceived humankind from realizing its true nature as Sovereign Integrals." when the Earth becomes the "agent of change" and as the LTO says starts the "change" (developmental process) with a Physical shift of the Earth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:51 am 
Posting Freak

unless you really ponder what James is actually saying, it can be easily misunderstood ... because of the "end of times" / tribulation distraction and the New Age will be underway when Earth/Nature makes its move - whether Anu shows up to take credit for it or not ... I don't believe that Anu just picked a random date to make his presence known - the research that he had the Mayan do - revealed to him that the earth's would be in a state of chaos in 2012 - so he picked that date so that he could appear to have caused it ... to punish those who have rejected him as "god" and because he knows "Human Nature" - he knows that if he appeared with all his technology ... and used it to "rebalanced" the Earth (which will right itself without his help) that most people would perceive him as their long awaited Savior - after all, everything that "God" predicted would come to pass - will have come to pass - so there won't be anything left for Anu to do, but assume the throne - and continue his reign of suppression and deception - with the full support of the earth's inhabitants - who will be convinced by the timing of his appearance that he has come to SAVE US

only those who know what's coming --- will know what just happened - the rest will believe what ever they are told ... you have to give Anu credit - it was a very good plan to gain complete control of the planet... with enough slaves to keep it running and all the rest genetically alter not to have any compassion

James tells us in the PCI that the only "threat" to our self realization is the HMS ... the shifts are not a threat because you know they are coming - Anu is no longer coming - Nibiru is not a threat - the earth will be balanced and resonating at a higher frequency creating a new dimension of existence, thanks to Universe/Nature the galaxy will never be the same once the Earth is activated by the Central Sun - there is so much that we won't know until we have a coherent SIP ... which will come with the Shifts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:52 am 
Posting Freak

so maybe now is the time, in this topic to include the message of the Teachers of Light, that the LTO are transfering to us - so that we can open a portal for FSI to enter through (with our breath) which will allow us to communicate without words by activating our Light-body - which I happen to believe is what the LTO calls the transformed Instrument of the Sovereign Integral ... Taken from the Rising Heart Paper's introduction - James says this:

These teachings are the carefully chosen words and energetic tranfers of Lyricus teachers, who have expressed them from an ancient, yet distinctly relevant tone. They are colored in our language and culture not because they are texts disclosed for our specific species or planet because all planets and their inhabitants evolve in a similar ascendent path, passing through transformative shifts to higher light and intelligence

Earth is passing through one of the corridors of higher dimensional light energy right now, and many of you are aware of this . ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:53 am 
Posting Freak

In 2008 James gave Mark an Interview in person, of course the subject of 2012 came up ... and here is how James concludes what he had to say :

In the final assessment, 2012 is a choice. Only those who are willing to undergo a fundamental revisioning, a new perspective, let’s say of the nature of reality, and open and avail themselves to the power of collective intelligence and how this intelligence restructures the face of humanity, only they will really see 2012 as it is. All others will see illusions and in a sense be forced to live in the shadows of the real experience.

after studying the LTO's material - these are the associations to them I make from James' words to Mark

fundamental revisioning (transformation)
a new perspective (Wholeness Perspective)
of the nature of reality (based upon Source Reality)
open and avail themselves to the power of collective intelligence ( clear the pathways of FSI through the HI into MEST)
restructures the face of humanity (transforms the HI into the Instrument of the Sovereign Integral)
shadows of the real experience (on a domesticated Twin Planet)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:11 am 
Posting Freak

I hope that this topic will help clarify this issue (2012) when we put all the "dots" together ... and really study them, we can see that what James is revealing - is consistant with what the LTO has told us to expect - at least that is my intention ...

I am sure that James also said some things in the NewMediaNetwork interview too, but I no longer have a copy of that to CandP from ... maybe you would like to add that to this topic if you have it available ... as I mentioned in the beginning, I chopped it up so you could pull out (quote) the quote that interestes you the most - and share your perspectives ... but please don't include sources other than the WMMs to discuss or compare ... it just makes it that more confusing ... and doesn't respect the intent of this forum ... your perspectives of what James has said - is welcome ... but not your personal BS or the man-made-teaching of someone not familar with the origins and destiny of the Sovereign Integrals.

thank you for keeping an open mind - and sharing YOUR findings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:50 am 

starduster wrote:
I wanted to put everything I could find, that James has said about 2012 in one topic ... I probably don't have it all... but feel free to add anything I missed - I chopped it up, so that it would be easier to discuss - hit the "quote" button on the parts you are interested in discussing ... my perspective is only one - of what is to be understood - I would appreciate yours

One of the first questions James was asked by the members of this forum - about 2012 was during the second session ... 2002

Question 20 -- Many talk of the significance of 2012 to mankind. What is the truth behind 2012?

Understand one thing, significance is a relative term. To me, for example, significance is measured by the degree in which humankind edges closer to the discovery of the Grand Portal. Thus, using my criteria, the year 2012 is not a particularly significant year. However, if someone is more attuned to the [u]physical environment, the year 2012 may indeed hold some significant events. [/u]

Thank you for sharing your perspectives starduster.

For me, the most important words from James in "Question 20" above are the words you underlined: " if someone is more attuned to the [u]physical environment, the year 2012 may indeed hold some significant events.[/u]"

However, the shifts James repeatedly directs our attention to are not shifts in the physical environment. They are shifts of consciousness. Forget the physical shifts (real or imagined.) They are not what we need to focus on. James is clearly directing our attention to something else!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:02 am 

starduster wrote:
could that be why 2012 is simply a page in the book ... and does James' provision explain to you why the deception and cover-ups have persisted to this day (and why it has no significance) ... because we/collectively didn't focus on deactivating the suppression framework of our own HMS ? I can see how some historian (LTO)could record 2012 as just one page in a book that discusses the new Age ... for one thing, the event that would even warrant a page, doesn't happen until the last ten days of that years ... after you record "the Earth physically shifted" - what more is there to say ?

Do you believe that the earth will "physically shift" in the last ten days of 2012?

So far, I haven't found this idea in the Wingmakers materials or James' statements. Perhaps it is part of a belief system, attuned to the physical environment, that is unnecessarily holding your attention, that needs to be jettisoned? :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:25 am 

I have a .pdf of the Conscious Media Network interview (published in 2009). There is no specific mention of 2012 in it. Perhaps that fact, in itself, is significant.

Here is something of a more general nature from that same interview, that may be helpful because it mentions "shifts":

Quote:
...the world is abuzz with both hope and fear, in fairly equal portions from my viewpoint.
The hope is that this long foretold prophecy is true, and the fear is that it will exact a
turbulent manifestation.

The spoken code analogy I mentioned earlier is a metaphor of this transformation,
and the code is a code of behavior. The behavior is the expression of the virtuous
heart as it guides our individual and collective behavior. While the dysfunction of
ignorance is lifting like a fog to unveil a new light, it will be a process that will occur
over the next 70 years. In the terminology of the WingMakers, this transformation is
called the Grand Portal, which is the irrefutable discovery of the human soul and how
this soul is part of a mosaic of One Being.

This oneness does not mean that individuality will no longer exist, quite the opposite.
Individuality is heightened in the One Being paradigm, it is simply aligned to a
collective purpose, and this purpose is to explore and share the accumulated wisdom
of the One Being through creation. It does not mean that humanity is a hive mentality
as depicted in science fiction. The soul of One Being is a connected entity that
operates as a unified body of coherent creation aligned to the higher frequencies that
issue from the dimensions of non-time, non-space, and non-matter

An individual can fight these frequencies or ignore them. A collective entity cannot. It
must operate in alignment to these higher energies, or they will bring chaos—an
environment that will not support Oneness. In approximately 70 years the Grand
Portal will be discovered by a new science, and it will catapult humanity into a new
relationship with the universe. The face of humanity will change as it incorporates a
massively expanded definition of itself, and in this era of redefining, humanity will
become aligned and coherent
. This change will appear to come as a result of this new
science, but in truth, it will be the result of trillions upon trillions of behavioral shifts
that precede it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:00 am 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:

For me, the most important words from James in "Question 20" above are the words you underlined: " if someone is more attuned to the [u]physical environment, the year 2012 may indeed hold some significant events.[/u]"

However, the shifts James repeatedly directs our attention to are not shifts in the physical environment. They are shifts of consciousness. Forget the physical shifts (real or imagined.) They are not what we need to focus on. James is clearly directing our attention to something else!

you are just trying to put words into James' mouth Anna - he never said "shift of consciousness" the LTO defined the shifts that James is referring to ... and they are all "physical" Earth, Emotion, Mental and Genetic - you suggest we "forget the physical shifts" when those are the only ones there are

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:14 am 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:
starduster wrote:

Do you believe that the earth will "physically shift" in the last ten days of 2012?
Yes I do, and the Earth is expressing with increasing volume daily, that it is in the process of physically shifting NOW ... those in tune with (have an established relationship) Earth/Nature - understand (thanks to the LTO) just exactly what it is saying ... the Era of Transparency and expansion started, when these materials were released to the public ... the Developmental Shifts begin - three generations before the GP event in 2080 "in the 2012 time frame" ... James gives you all the information - but you have to put it together

So far, I haven't found this idea in the Wingmakers materials or James' statements. all I can say is look again because he has been saying it for ten years ... the Lyricus website has been up since '02

Perhaps it is part of a belief system, attuned to the physical environment, that is unnecessarily holding your attention, that needs to be jettisoned? :P

you are just ignoring what James is saying because of your own established belief system ... I can and have quoted everything James said - so you could discern for yourself ... but you jettison all of that and cling to your personal belief that the shifts - contrary to what the LTO say, are not physical (real or imagined)- they are just mental -

your resistance to this awareness is amazing ... but we only have two months to see what actually happen in the 2012 timeframe ... personally I'm taking James' advice -

Last edited by starduster on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:34 am 
Posting Freak

I do appreciate your replies, and your willingness to discuss this topic, most people choose to ignore it (like the CMNI crowd, and I understand why James doesn't want to be seen as a "doomsday" peddler when he has more important messages to deliver - what stuck with me in that interview was "practice Practice Practice" ... which to me is saying "get prepared" "hone your skills" "master your emotions" and INTEGRATE your body and soul = coherence/oneness/wholeness ...

the new age is dawning on us one person at a time, but the Developmental Process (if you haven't already used the WMMs to transform your state of being) will happen to the entire species at one time - when the Earth shifts everything shifts - your body and your soul - whether they are coherent or fragmented - they will both be "shifted" during the "transformation of the whole" - which is the beginning of a new required state of being - in the New Era.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:05 pm 

starduster wrote:
Ananake wrote:

you are just trying to put words into James' mouth Anna - he never said "shift of consciousness" the LTO defined the shifts that James is referring to ... and they are all "physical" Earth, Emotion, Mental and Genetic - you suggest we "forget the physical shifts" when those are the only ones there are

The physical shifts simply provide background and context for the practice of behavioral intelligence. They are certainly NOT the only shifts there are.

Rather than "putting words in James' mouth," I am offering my perspective. Here are the quotes that I feel support my perspective that the "shifts" that we are going through (before, during and after 2012), are shifts in consciousness, and that is where we should focus our attention.

"As many of you have read in the prophecies of the ancients, earth, and by
association, humanity, is undergoing a transition in consciousness forecast
to occur in the 2012 timeframe. This planetary shift is part of a larger design
of a galactic shift, which is part of a still larger design of a cosmic shift that
crosses multiple dimensions of time/space."

"Without trying to alarm you in any way, there will be calamitous
times ahead for humanity, particularly in the next seven to nine years. This
is part of the process for a planetary consciousness to move from one
dimension to a higher dimension where the attributes of that higher
dimension can find expression in the mass consciousness and transform the
way in which hierarchical systems like government, commerce, religion and
culture function."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak

thank you for not taking my response personally, I admit to frustration, ... but still appreciate your perspective - I'll try not to use "you" (snicker)

ok in your response - that you believe supports your perspective (from James' mouth - so to speak) you point out what "stuck" in your mind ... "humanity, is undergoing a transition in consciousness " ... and I want to point out to you- that in the next sentence he says " This planetary shift is part of a larger design..."

I've been accused of taking his words too literarly but posting in the forum for all these years has taught me to pick my words carefully - even when what I have to say isn't all that important ... I think that James gave written interviews because he could choose his words carefully too ... and what he says IMO is always important (snicker) ... the fact that he somewhat defined the shift as being "Planetary" and part of a larger design, reveals some of the complexity ... but if one is not thinking in dualities (either or) but understands that the body and soul are ONE consciousness being expressed in MEST - then one understands that when the body is shifted - the consciousness is shifted, and when it is on a global scale, that means everything on earth is shifted ...

they are not separate events - in fact there several events happening at the same time - all triggered IMO by a Planetary shift - that the LTO told us was coming and defined in all the detail an Outline will afford.

Planetary shift
Evolutionary shift
Shifting of the Ages
Shift of Frequencies / Dimensional
Species wide shift of Consciousness / awareness of what they are participating in the right here and NOW.
Anu's "End of Time" galla
the collapse of the HMS and the central systems that it supports
the Galactic Alignment
Armegedon/Tribulation/Harvest of Souls/ WWIII / the Mayan EOTWAWKI / return of the Dragon/Great Distroyer/Wormwood / the new Heaven and Earth / the Kali luga (whatever)

they are all integrated ... and are scheduled to start with a Physical shift of the Earth, resulting in a fully conscious Species that is aware of its potential ... and to continue their exploration of MEST through the Grand Portal

in the second quote ... I do not understand how else you think that the entire Species could all be "awakened" at once - or why you can not see that because we are all experiencing the same event - it would have to enhance our collective consciousness (equally) because we have never experienced such an event (together) and we will have to "adapt or die" - using resources that we have never tried - maybe never even read about - from WITHIN our Intuitive Intelligence system ... we may just make the switch from the HMS to the Soul (entity consciousness) at that moment because the event is sure to knock everyone "off-balance" ... those who are willing to REACH OUT to save themselves, will be looking in places they never looked before - their own consciousness of their innate abilities

Last edited by starduster on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:43 pm 
Posting Freak

I would love to think, that the shock of a Physical Shift of the earth, would trigger the "hero-factor" (Remnant Imprint) in every individual ... Human Nature has always been at its best when all other considerations are overwhelmed ... and Dr N pointed that out to Sarah ...

Wouldn't it be marvelous - if everyone, released of everything that could possibly distract them, turn to see if their neighbors needed help ... we are so quick to assume that there would be rioting/looting and mass maham, because of panic ... but what if we were all shocked into the realization that - we're all in the same boat - and reacted by "doing unto others as we would have them do unto us" (core instinct of the SI) instead of letting the HI go into Survival mode... it might just be so overwhelmed by the size and scope of the event - they just surrender to their Human Nature ... and go with the flow

anything is possible ... it is possible that NO ONE has to be unprepared for this event - not very - but even 48 hours notice could save a billion lives ... we've had a decade to think this through ... but most chose to ignore it completely - by putting it into the "hollywood" category of their HMS.

it's never too late to do the right thing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:38 pm 
Posting Freak

I was looking for where dr N was enhancing Sarah's consciousness with his perspective of "human nature" and came across this - which speaks to the complexity issue that I mentioned above

snipped from the third interview (about a 1/3rd of the way down):

"Complexity works in a similar manner with consciousness, it facets human experience and spreads the light of consciousness upon all the walls of experience, including ignorance, stupidity, wickedness, beauty, goodness, and every other possible condition of human experience. The formless consciousness is not stupid in choosing to experience something that we might deem difficult or boring. It's simply acknowledging that the reality membrane of earth requires it.
"No one can live within this reality membrane and be untouched by the dynamics of the human experience. No one's exempt from difficulties or pain. Does that prove that every one of us makes stupid decisions? No, it only proves that we live within a complex world. That and nothing more."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you for starting this topic.......fair amount of work went into research....I get the impression that as you speak for him you know what as of today he thinks re this event.....am appreciative that you share.....physical shift is needed......seeing 2 Suns going to do IT.....not the chaos you are being manipulated by Anu Nammu to viewing SD..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 am 
Posting Freak

Mark, I don't know why, but you just can't allow yourself to understand, that I am not "speaking for James" I am QUOTE ing what James has said about 2012 --- there was no mention of two suns or Anu/Nibiru - causing the first shift - it is due to Earth's alignment with the Central Sun of the Milkyway galaxy (which we know is not a "sun" but a black hole) .

James has been telling us about "the shifts" (and their purpose) for ten years Mark - and the LTO has defined the "Shifts" and that material has not changed from the day the Lyricus website was launched in 2002... anyone who reads it knows what to expect during the developmental process of a species ... the first shift will be physical - whether you believe it or not - whether you are prepared for it or not ... it is your choice - to continue or not - to do what you incarnated here (now during the shifts) to do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Annake I have to agree with you, James emphasizes a shift in consciousness more than anything else(he always has) and that is because everything else always follows such a shift. We are born of consciousness the so called physical is an after thought or consequence of aware consciousness, somewhere... it can be a difficult concept for some to grasp let alone understand and without fear.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:41 am 
Posting Freak

Is there any reason why a shift of consciousness couldn't happen at the same time as a physical shift ?
why does it have to be "either or" - when we are both spiritual and physical, and why wouldn't any type of shift affect both the physical and the spiritual ?
Why do you keep trying to keep our components separate, when they were originally designed to be integrated?

It is the entity that is both the harbor of, and instrument of access to, the Source Coding activation that permits the transformational experience to manifest through the integration of the human instrument and the sovereign entity.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:19 am 
Posting Freak

Consciousness always PRECEDES the physical. The physical is effected by consciousness whether one is aware or not. The HMS is setup according to that so that the physical is very much constantly effected by consciousness as in short life spans for the purpose of recycling. James made a point many years ago about studying how the body works when you understand that and connect it to the effects of consciousness on the body and especially when you understand how the HMS works its not hard to make the connections and in the right order. :lol:

P.S. Quantusum is chock full of understandings about this for those who have read it.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY