WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Finding the Finest Grain Realities
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:04 pm 

Quote:
James: The higher Self working in conjunction with Spirit is always the activator. It instructs the human instrument on the fundamental truths of the six heart virtues even before the individual can read or speak. These are innate understandings. They derive from the shared pool of wisdom that is the Living Truth, and this pool of wisdom is the very same that angels and enlightened beings draw from. This is the access that every student of Spirit seeks.
Once it is found it becomes your own. Once it is found, you realize that the circuitry of the heavens, of the material galaxies, star systems—and right down to the planet in your own human instrument—they are all aligned in a coherent design that makes the access to the shared pool of wisdom possible. The only thing that you need to do is to activate the etheric antenna transmitter, which is another way of saying—listen to your heart. And then sustain and expand this activation by living a love-centered life.
34:35 Mark: It almost sounds...almost sounds too simple.
James: Yes. It is simple. There is no complexity here because it is natural. It is with the grain, where the friction of effort is removed from the task, and because of the incoming energetics of our time, the task is even simpler.
I understand that there are many complex techniques related to posture, and breathing, and mantras, and visualizations, and so forth. I don't discount these techniques or approaches—activation is a highly personal process—and if your higher Self leads you to undertake these approaches then do so by all means. But also remember that the complexity can mislead. It can create a separation from your spiritual understanding that lives ever-present in your heart.
What matters is not how much we know about the spiritual techniques of the so-called masters or even how well we exercise this knowledge. What matters is our ability to love and to express this love into the finest grain realities in our life.
35:50 Mark: And James, when you say a “finest grain realities” could you elaborate a little bit on that so we know what you mean?
James: First let me get here a little glass of water, this moment please.
I think it has to do with the inner guidance. Because without this inner guidance you will have a hard time finding the finest grain realities, as they are very often unnoticed in the everyday experience of a typical person. And this is because of the old paradigm that follows us around like a tired shadow. It tells us to not talk to strangers, and to not look into the eye of a person, to obsess about the external outward appearances of things, to be quiet unless you are spoken to. All of these things dull our connection to the inner Spirit that sustains and evolves our activation.
So it's necessary to express the six heart virtues into the smallest corners of your life. I won't give specific examples. The way...Understand that could be useful, perhaps, but with each example I could reveal I may conceal another inadvertently and, again, the whole purpose of the post-activation journey is to become sovereign and self-responsible. All I will say, is to look into the areas of your life that seem insignificant to your mind, but have a certain magnetism to your heart.
We have a saying in Lyricus that: “The routines and blinders of the intellect are often the playground and windows of the soul.”
You want your sense of identity to be rooted in the unified field of consciousness which is the shared property of all. If you can bring your identity to this perspective and sustain it in the face of life's resistance, then you will have left the old paradigm. And the eternal being that lives in your heart will provide the guidance you need.

I had an experience yesterday that seems to relate to this passage, which I had listened to again recently.

Standing in line behind a mother with baby in a carrier, baby about 3 months old, still very "transparent." I was looking at/acknowledging the baby, exchanging energy, getting a feel for her inner landscape. The baby's face looked a bit lost and dismayed, mother was not paying attention to her...strapped into carrier facing away from mom...surrounded by bright lights, noises, strangers...I imagined I heard her sighing, "Oh dear, here I am again in a body having to re-learn all over again, how this whole thing works...."

I just witnessed her...understanding and appreciating her in that moment.

Last night I dreamed of walking into a room, seeing a small baby lying on a bed wrapped in blankets, sleeping. I am there to do something else, but I glance at the baby and it opens its eyes. I wave my hand and amazingly, the baby lifts its tiny hand and waves back. Then I smile at her and softly clap my hands together...and the baby brings her palms together in response...a very beautiful moment of communion.

I turn back to my task and seconds later glance over at the bed. The baby is gone -- no sign of her. I turn and look around on the floor, and there is a tiny plastic doll's head, hollow, lying on the floor, with a scrap of fabric attached to it: the doll's body -- empty. At first I think in horror that the baby fell off the bed, but then I realize that the baby willfully got up and withdrew from the husk of her physical body, leaving the lifeless doll behind.

The meaning I take from this is that both the real life baby and the dream baby represent aspects of myself in communion with my conscious awareness; the divine child being birthed within me/all of us; the growing awareness that I am not my physical body, that it is a sheath for my soul/Presence/whatever you want to call it. This experience/dream reflects my growing attempts to focus on the connection with that "unified field of consciousness" that James talks about.

Post subject: Re: Finding the Finest Grain Realities
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Our physical Bodies are Life-Forms,their not to be possessed or used,their organic. We are not puppets,or are we hallow,we have substance,and we are nurtured by our intregal relationship with our universe,and our global connection with our species. Our essence is our heart connection with the virtues of all life,we exist,our essences connot live without a conduit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Harmonics.......we are pitch forks .....set in motion by the One WUN....Wingmaker Unity Nation......Alpha and Omega..... Light and Dark.....both" Won."..by First Source,,,, who ,in the end of time......2012 ........ used .Chamber 17 .... as .a portal for All of us to use..

Last edited by markzorb on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:10 pm 
Posting Freak

like James....in the physical body.....out of it John Berges .....is "our" conduit.....to the LTO ....he works for ,,,,,Now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:06 pm 

zoarastera wrote:
Our physical Bodies are Life-Forms,their not to be possessed or used,their organic. We are not puppets,or are we hallow,we have substance,and we are nurtured by our intregal relationship with our universe,and our global connection with our species. Our essence is our heart connection with the virtues of all life,we exist,our essences connot live without a conduit.
I believe that our essence requires a conduit, vehicle or sheath to exist in this earthly dimension (Matter/Energy/Space/Time.) The vessel is sacred...as is all life, to be nurtured.

I do not believe our essence is limited to existing only in this dimension. When the body dies, the life force withdraws. What we truly are does not die, but our human form, our time body, returns to the earth/air/water/fire from which it was created.

"Time obliterates the human moment.
No one is absolved
while beauty burns to charred ash
too frail to last
too secret to call.
I will see clearly again
past lives coarsened by time's reign.
My light will retake its wings;
its evergreen roots will embrace the sane earth
once again.
And this tiny fragment,
spinning in silence among giant orbs unseen
will resolve my soul and help me find
the one heart awake and waiting."

"Awake and Waiting," Chamber 11 poetry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:06 am 
Posting Freak

I am not sure if that is what is meant by the paticular poem. Its feels more like mourning over humanity,and events that have taken place,that sometimes creates dismay ,yet their is light at the end of the tunnel. Hope for renew the spirit of Life,rekindling the spark for life. I dont believe that incarnating is something that happens before birth. Too me incarnation is finding ones Light,their finallity to this place this existance. We have this obsession with histories of the world,event,that leave scares. We relive the event over and over again,sometimes for political reasons,or media frenzy. For what ever reason we get so distracted by what is taking place,that it all becomes so overwhelming. As If we all should have a oppinion about the selfish actions of people who have lost their Way and true sense of wholeness. We are so fragmented by our emotional attachments to dynamic event strings that have been so cruel,and hateful in act. Some how we have to pull ourselves out of these ashes of insanity.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:00 am 

I agree.

"Now the matter of feeling fear or frustration is a common side effect once people better understand the dark forces and learn how they try to manipulate the systems of culture and government in their favor. But this is also part of the activation, because the individual must again choose to be led by these forces or disengage from them and discern their subtle influence. We don’t turn a blind eye to these forces, nor do we fear them. Instead we see them as part of our family that have lost their connection to the higher frequencies of love and we send our compassion to them." - James interview with Mark, Session I

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:09 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

LinkClickPic