WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Maintaining Balance and Harmony
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:04 pm 

Quote:
50:39 When you summon your Quantum Presence to direct your local multiverse, you
are activating its power into your human life, and this power is very potent. Its potency
requires that you bring balance to your life; that you operate in harmony. If you do not,
the power of your Quantum Presence can intensify your imbalance or disharmony. I say
this not as a warning so much as a point of clarity. If your human self operates in a sober
clarity with balance, managing its emotional and mental bodies with ease and balance,
then the power issued from your Quantum Presence can radiate from you and have
profound effect not only in your own multiverse, but others as well.
51:29 If you call on this power, but then proceed to conduct your life in emotional
disorder, or give your attentions to the transient pleasures of life, according to your
intellect, or ego, then you may intensify your disorder, or your desire for the material
aspects of life. When this occurs, your Quantum Presence withdraws. The flow is
constricted as if a tourniquet is applied to your spiritual nature and the circulation of the
higher frequencies is diminished.
52:04 My point is that if you practice the Presence, you must be vigilant to also practice
harmony in your feeling world and attunement in your mental domains. The governing
intelligence of your Quantum Presence requires behavioral intelligence in your human
self. It’s the only way to secure the full empowerments of your spiritual nature. -- James, Interview Session 3

The above information provided by James coincides with my personal experience 100%. Since beginning to study the WingMakers materials, one of my practices has been to invite my Quantum Presence into my life each morning upon arising. I have noticed an overall increase in my general energy level, heightened perceptions, and what I can only assume is an increase in the vibrational frequencies I've been encountering. I've also noticed that when things get out of whack, the disharmony and imbalance seem even more intense.

One of my favorite techniques for restoring my inner balance is to mentally recite "appreciation, compassion forgiveness humility understanding valor" while drinking six swallows of water from a glass or bottle that I've held between my hands briefly, infusing it with my Presence (sounds vague but that is the best description I can come up with.) This simple exercise has a very calming effect.

I also like to inhale deeply and visualize light filling my entire body, right down to my toes, then hold the breath for a count of 4, and slowly exhale, visualizing the light spreading outward from my heart area.

I would like to hear about any techniques others might have invented to maintain balance and harmony, to practice, as James suggests, "harmony in your feeling world and attunement in your mental domains."

Post subject: Re: Maintaining Balance and Harmony
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:27 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Ananake, you have just shared with us, the great experience that the Lyricus Teachers offer us. They present us with a platform, then leave to each of us to created the details of the outline that are just ours in our journey inward. This is exactly what my quote today is about the, Question of the Day. What knowledge do we need each day to increase our awareness.

Thanks for your wonderful example of how you have developed your details of a platform.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:34 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:42 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
to me the techniques provided by the LTO like learning how to crawl ... often, when people suffer severe head trauma - they are taught how to crawl first ... just like a baby, who is discovering a new world - six inches at a time... the techniques allow us to discover the world of the Sovereign Integral one glimpse at a time ... we have suffered severe "head trauma" from the HMS and we are so addicted to it and programed by it, we have forgotten what "natural" feels like .

Each technique - no matter how clumsy we do them - expresses our intent to BE more "natural" (even though at first they feel unnatural)... because we are not the Human (instrument) that we have limited ourselves to being - every way we react to our environment has been taught to us as the way we SHOULD act (as Humans - but we are not just humans, we are SI in human form) --- and there is nothing "natural" about being Human for the Sovereign Integral who intends to BE a Sovereign integral again... so we must start at the beginning - with small steps to reintroduce ourselves to living as a Sovereign Integral in the 3D

James also mentioned in that interview, where the quote was taken from - that all but 2% of those introduced to these techniques "follow" them more than about 2 1/2 weeks ... but some will continue doing them until they become a natural response - that not only feels comfortable, but that after years of practice, we will do without thinking about it ... and may freely improvise.

I believe that the most important thing about the techniques is our personal intent when we choose to do them - we are projecting into MEST our intent to be Sovereign Integrals - regardless of how we have been taught and programed to react (automatically) as a Human Instrument. With practice, one begins to understand what it feels like to "act" like a SI ... sort of like taking someone who has spent their entire life in prison ... and watching them adjust to a life of freedom in a world that they are no longer familiar with - or may not ever have known existed, because they are so distracted, or focused on surviving in the hostile environment that the HMS has programed us to believe is the "real world"

each technique allows us to experience the advantages of being whole - it is kinda like me and the cell phone I own ... I use it for a telephone, and sometimes I even check my "mail" - but I don't use it for texting, or as a gps device or as my media center - I just use it to make calls ... because I am not "practiced" in using it for anything else ... but with my daughters' patience, teaching me, encouraging me and practice - I can enhance my use of the "phone" for many other things ... but if I don't practice, I will never feel comfortable doing it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:39 pm 

Hi Ananake....

One thing that makes a difference for me is participating in the Event Temples Sessions. The beautiful presentation still affects me and the pure intent of those participating. This usually, unless I get distracted which happens, puts me in a quiet, feeling state and enlarges my perspective to include my fellow participants and all of Life and the Earth. Perspective makes such a difference for me.... becoming the observer. When I am an 'observer' I can better sense how everything 'fits' together. I more clearly understand what I need to focus on in my own life and better understand why others do what they do and my relationship with them. Compassion comes out for myself and others.... and a sense that we are all doing the same thing basically.

Often when I think about it, even while driving, I envision and feel a breathing in of Light all through my body, chakras tingling, and then releasing it through my heart. I envision this golden Light emanation spreading out through the environment that I am experiencing. There is a feeling of joy that comes with this.

I recognize that I must have quiet time to ‘go within’. This can be a bit 'mental' but it slows down and I can feel a deep sense of 'connectedness' that is so restoring and when I can be 'silent' I feel a sweet peace. During these times I contemplate the details of my life and feel the perceptions I have of this world. I also feel connections with others - it is as though there are 'many' within. Something I would like to do more is to envision what I would like to happen, or probably better, to focus on the feeling of what I wish. Thoughts and feelings are very powerful and I would like them to be consistently positive.

Nice thread.... :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:02 am 
 WWW  Profile

Ananake wrote:
Quote:
50:39 When you summon your Quantum Presence to direct your local multiverse, you
are activating its power into your human life, and this power is very potent. Its potency
requires that you bring balance to your life; that you operate in harmony. If you do not,
the power of your Quantum Presence can intensify your imbalance or disharmony. I say
this not as a warning so much as a point of clarity. If your human self operates in a sober
clarity with balance, managing its emotional and mental bodies with ease and balance,
then the power issued from your Quantum Presence can radiate from you and have
profound effect not only in your own multiverse, but others as well.
51:29 If you call on this power, but then proceed to conduct your life in emotional
disorder, or give your attentions to the transient pleasures of life, according to your
intellect, or ego, then you may intensify your disorder, or your desire for the material
aspects of life. When this occurs, your Quantum Presence withdraws. The flow is
constricted as if a tourniquet is applied to your spiritual nature and the circulation of the
higher frequencies is diminished.
52:04 My point is that if you practice the Presence, you must be vigilant to also practice
harmony in your feeling world and attunement in your mental domains. The governing
intelligence of your Quantum Presence requires behavioral intelligence in your human
self. It’s the only way to secure the full empowerments of your spiritual nature. -- James, Interview Session 3

The above information provided by James coincides with my personal experience 100%. Since beginning to study the WingMakers materials, one of my practices has been to invite my Quantum Presence into my life each morning upon arising. I have noticed an overall increase in my general energy level, heightened perceptions, and what I can only assume is an increase in the vibrational frequencies I've been encountering. I've also noticed that when things get out of whack, the disharmony and imbalance seem even more intense.

One of my favorite techniques for restoring my inner balance is to mentally recite "appreciation, compassion forgiveness humility understanding valor" while drinking six swallows of water from a glass or bottle that I've held between my hands briefly, infusing it with my Presence (sounds vague but that is the best description I can come up with.) This simple exercise has a very calming effect.

I also like to inhale deeply and visualize light filling my entire body, right down to my toes, then hold the breath for a count of 4, and slowly exhale, visualizing the light spreading outward from my heart area.

I would like to hear about any techniques others might have invented to maintain balance and harmony, to practice, as James suggests, "harmony in your feeling world and attunement in your mental domains."

Thankyou Ananake for your presence of sharing (and also to everyone on the WM discussion forum for your sharing).
I also do a couple of similar things to what Ananake has described. (and 'coincidentally' have recently encountered others who have also been doing their own variations). I sense these personal inclinations of practice may be possibly entering into our collective consciousness as an intuitive calling/connection to & from the new galactic alignment of the Central Sun ?

e.g. The first thing I am called to do every morning is to brew a warm cup of green tea and then to walk outside with it and face towards the sun. I then cradle it in the palms of my hands and begin to lift it up towards the early morning sunrise. I then access a few moments to symbolically imagine the molecules of the water been imbued with the divine light and Love of the Central Sun, before bringing the cup back towards myself and then slowly ingesting the liquid, feeling its nurturing warmth flow with harmonic vibration through my entire body. (at a cellular, atomic and spiritual level).

Another technique that also feels important to share is one that I was first intuitivly guided to practice a few years ago now and it has continued to this day. It is quite simple but effective nonetheless. Here is something that I wrote about it in the Event Temple Session 1 thread a month or so ago...
Quote:
There is a technique (involving a series of symbolic exercises) that I call 'Welcoming the Light' where I visualise a flower that has been activated by the light and warmth of the Sun to stand tall and unfurl its petals as wide and fully as possible so as to receive a radiant inflow of nurturance and sustainance from nature. For something so simple it has really helped me to open up my heart and mind more often in grateful receptivity. (all of the students at the Integrated Academy really enjoy being involved in it too, it can even be done at night under the moonlight and/or starlight).

This technique is very effective when done at sunrise, but it can be done at any time, including just before sunset, and at nightime under the starlight.
* To go into a little more detail, it begins by standing towards the sun with feet about shoulder width apart
* Converge hands together in prayer position directly in front of your Heart.
* Bow head slightly and take a moment to feel your connection with the earth through the soles of your feet (bare feet upon the earth/flesh-footedness :) seems to assist with the sensitivity of connection)
* Now begin the next segment by dipping your bodyweight down a bit and then immediately surge upwards and outwards with your hands, arms and body. (at this stage it is important to really surrender into a place of unhindered receptivity). Imagine a beautiful flower yearning to open up its petals wide in order to recieve the strongest possible magnitude of nuturance from the Divine Light of the Sun... symbolically YOU are this flower... especially from your heart and your mind.
Unfurl the petals of your Heart and Mind
* Now receive in the most deepest invigorating breath that you can possibly breathe... imagine this breath as not only Light, but of radiant Love born into constant abundance from the infinite Heart of the Grand Central Sun
* Imagine this divine light entering into every cell, every atom, every fibre of your Being
* Let go of any fear, let go of any resistance, release any doubt
* Simply surrender whole~heartedly into the experience
* Stay for a while in this place (just allow your breath to flow in a natural rhythm), and then when you are ready take another deep inbreath and open up even wider as you simultaneously arch your torso back a little bit more...
* and then from a place of full expansion, it is time to exhale from the depths of your heart & mind, as you do this you begin to bring your arms back inwards and as you do so you can imagine a flowing stream of empowered Love and Gratitude being sent forth from within the depths of your heart and mind back towards the Source of where you were symbolically connecting with it from.
* Now bring the outside ridges of your hands together just beneath the position of the Sun (if doing it at night you can simply position your hands underneath whichever star/or constellation of stars that you feel drawn towards.) If you are doing this with children they love to choose a star.
* Now when your hands are cupped underneath the Sun (or other star) it seems to work best if you just close your eyes for a moment and then just open them up a slight fraction so that you can visualise your hands filling up (to the point of overflowing) with Cosmic Light/Energy/Love
* now with another deep inbreath just scoop your hands up through the Source of the Light and then stretch your arms up as high above your head as possible (touching the palms now together again) and then with an gradual outbreath just begin to slowly bring it all downwards through the crown chakra, imagining that the most vibrant healing/harmonising Light of the entire cosmos is precipitating down through the top of your head... through every neuron & synapse of the brain, and then this river of Light continues to flow towards the Heart where the hands are converged back together again to the commencement position.
This technique can be continued for a series of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 cycles (there is no limit really, and is totally up to the individuals personal discretion)

Even doing it for 1 cycle feels to have a very positive benefit.

Sometimes these things are a little difficult to describe in words so i apologise in advance for any obscurity.

I also am very interested in learning any other symbolic techniques that may be coming through

There is another one that has developed (with intuitive assistance) called "The Peaceful Warrior".
At the Academy we practice both "Welcoming The Light" and also "The Peaceful Warrior" during every single class at the dojo (including many children as young as 5 years of age), and they absolutley love it !

I feel extremely grateful, and deeply humbled to recognise that the WM/Lyricus materials continue to be an active catalyst towards the birth of these kinds of intuitive techniques.

Thank you Ananake for offering forward this topic of discussion.
Sometime within the next couple of weeks I will try my best to describe through writing "the Peaceful Warrior" technique.

There is also another series of symbolic techniques that have been inspired from within the Rising Heart that James has pointed us towards... it also continues to be a gift and a blessing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:53 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:58 pm 
Posting Freak

This is some tech for maintaining coherence. The EMwave stress reliever hand held is some awesome tech from HeartMath that helps one to see when in a state of heart coherence and when not. It helps one to align back in coherence with the heart and to maintain that state the more one practices with it. Breathing is key with it as with with most techniques endeavoring to keep ones heart in a coherent state.

http://store.heartmath.org/store/emWave ... 2-handheld

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Here's my technique ... on my way, in the morning and evenings, daily (no set time) as I make my way across my sovereign nation, from feeding the horses, to feeding the goats ... I raise my arms and bow my head and express my gratitude wordlessly from my heart ... for all that Is now

I am going to incorporate, tone-ing the construction of the merkaba on the way to the chicken coop ... snicker

if it is a genuine heartfelt expression of appreciation, it is Living Truth :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Love it starduster. Nothing like nature to poke you into appreciating its boundless wonders of interconnectivity and horses and goats can really show you silent understandings without a word passed between you. They are quite telepathic and if you have a mind that's a loose cannon or emotions unstrung their reactions to you let you know they feel and know it. It's interesting with wild creatures in particular, if they sense you fear them it makes you very open to be attacked by them if its a bear or wild cat or creature of that nature because your fear to them is unpredictability and they don't trust that so instinctually attack. Even trees respond to you accordingly and very very very subtly. I especially love the trees I have sought comfort with them many many times and always found it. I breath them in through my heart on city streets when out for a walk . :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:19 pm 
Posting Freak

I appreciate that Michael has the ability to inspire others ... as demonstrated in his posts, to join him and collectively experience Living Truth ... he is, to me, almost the personification of the Remnant Imprint ... inspiring us to do noble deeds

This energy, because of its origination from the Sovereign Integral, imbues the human instrument with a multiplicity of ideas, ideals, and approaches to being. It is not hindered by convention or social structure. It is not diminished by intimidation. It is forthright in its effort to instill the innate rights of sovereignty through the expression of its responsible and informed voice. It calibrates the ascension path of a mortal soul carrier against the acts of creative goodness, independent of the obstacles, ridicules, and customary ornaments of culture Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:39 am 
Posting Freak

I find Tolsap very inspiring if not heartfelt in genuineness and not afraid to stand up in valor because he refuses to support deception . That goes for Darlene as well I respect both very much for doing something besides just talking or debating or worse ignoring not so "nice" issues that need to be addressed. These two people are very real to me and I thank both from the bottom of my heart. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:46 am 

Thank you for your lovely kind words Shay, although truly they are not necessary as I too am deeply grateful to the members of this forum for the wonderful inspirations, guidance, camaraderie and support. The WM Materials have had a tremendous impact/catapult in my life and it is wonderful to have the opportunity to be able to sit in council with those who value their experiences too.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Tolsap, you have a unique style of writing I noticed especially in your wonderful post on the Valor thread. I love it, it reminds of some of the noble Classical writers or a poet. Yes, that' it, I love how poetic your prose is. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:22 pm 

:D