WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Why the anonymity ?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:12 pm 

James did cover this in his interviews, as to why he chooses to be anonymous, however it would be so great to see youtube videos of him or any other interpreter of the wingmakers, so we can learn more. And even attend conferences that he holds...

It's kind of odd having to only hear and read his thoughts.

Ah well, just a thought...

Post subject: Re: Why the anonymity ?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:07 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

dump the 'thought'.
unrealistic
non-empowering
Krisnamurti couldn't truly escape that trap and spent his life speaking to ears that could not hear.
because eyes were wanting the candy.
Truth is, one cannot prevent anyone from thinking whatever the hey they want to think about you, devil or messiah etc...and place their perceptions of you on their imagery circuits so why would you want to prove them right or wrong? They listen to and follow after their hearts so let them do so without you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
apparently he got all the attention he ever wanted in previous reincarnations ... at least that is the impression that I got, since the interviews all seem to focus in on the fact that he wants to be anonymous, he has given his reasons ... so many are focused on the superficial ... James is the messenger/avatar, commissioned by the LTO to do this work ... he says somewhere that he requested to be trained for this mission... and that "this time" he wants to let the work speak for itself ... early on he defined himself as a Myth Maker ... the DP is evidence of that :D

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj178/eleven2004/wingmaker%20%20art/AVATAR-1.jpg?t=1311477239

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:28 am 

It's all about being able to follow a thought. When even I formulate a simple thought that is completely correct, encoded or not, immediately someone from this forum jumps on it that it is wrong, the two above this post mostly, but they are also two who do as if they grasp the most of the materials. Nevertheless, their behaviour is significant of humanity. We don't seem to be developed enough to put our heart in even one thought. We are personal, narrow-minded, silly, hurt and hurting, we are even judgemental and would tell it is others where it is obviously ourselves.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:21 am 
Posting Freak

another PERFECT example of why Nathan needs to go someplace else until he is serious about his membership ... the above post has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic ... none of his posts ever do ... they are always about defending his personal BS ... nothing more - always self centered, self promoting, and totally ignorant of why he is here... which contributes nothing- but an example of disrespect for the members (who he trashes) and the WMF's purpose

if you have nothing to contribute to the topic, Nathan DON"T POST in the topic ... keep your personal issues in the PMs and stay focused on why you are here.... to TRANSFORM and share your findings of that experience, in the appropriate topics ... nothing more - nothing less.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 am 

Only you two, and only as long as you continue your silliness, what I have said is totally to the point. Don't get crazy about it.

LightBeing wrote:
James did cover this in his interviews, as to why he chooses to be anonymous, however it would be so great to see youtube videos of him or any other interpreter of the wingmakers, so we can learn more. And even attend conferences that he holds...

hidelight wrote:
It's all about being able to follow a thought. When even I formulate a simple thought that is completely correct, encoded or not, immediately someone from this forum jumps on it that it is wrong, the two above this post mostly, but they are also two who do as if they grasp the most of the materials. Nevertheless, their behaviour is significant of humanity. We don't seem to be developed enough to put our heart in even one thought. We are personal, narrow-minded, silly, hurt and hurting, we are even judgemental and would tell it is others where it is obviously ourselves.

Last edited by hidelight on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 am 
Posting Freak

your personal problems have no point Nathan ... certainly not the First Point of the WMMs - which is the restoration of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... WE are not YOUR PROBLEM, you problem is that your mind is closed ... you are completely unaware of why you are here, and the purpose of the WMF ... I have requested that you be banned again and I hope others will too, after years on end of your self promotion, enough is enough ... and please take your followers with you ... this is not your forum you are here by deception and your only revealed agenda is to disrupt the discussions with your self-centered sniveling.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 am 

I'm not worried if you'll ban me again. It's just a story like the Dohrman Prophecy or Ancient Arrow or even Jesus, you "kill" what you fear. None of the others you also constantly disagree with have been banned as it happened with me, while I have never said anything that is incorrect in the least or posted offending material. You obviously can't handle the truth.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:46 am 
Posting Freak

I do not fear you Nathan ... I pitty you ... because you have had the opportunity to transform, and rejected it ... You have nothing to offer because you have not even used the WMMs the way that they were intended to be used ... you apparently haven't got a clue why you are here, and can't even stay on topic ... you ARE banned ... you were BANNED when you showed up using "hidelight" IP to get registered ... you are an agent of deception, pushing the HMS agenda in every topic ... believe it or not, Nathan NOone came here to listen to you ... this is not your soapbox to preach your BS ... you were banned because you obviously are not interested in the WMMs and only here to recruit new members into your cult.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 am 

Look, I just moved, I'm not using anyone else's IP, your accusations are ridiculous. I'm not interested in anything but communicating and exploring together. I have no agenda whatsoever. My cult? What in heaven's name are you always talking about?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:28 am 
Posting Freak

my accusations are not rediculous ... you were Banned ... are are using one of your followers "names" to log into this forum ... because you are not welcome here - you obviously have no interest, whatsoever in the WMMs and you are only using this forum to promote your own personal BS ... YOU ARE BANNED from this forum ... no if, ands or buts about that Nathan ... Banned means that you are so offensive you were prevented from participating in this forum ... the fact that you can not log in with your old ID and that one of the members using that same "name" appears as one of your you tube members - clearly shows that you are using their IP to log in because yours has been BANNED!

you IGNOREance is unsurpassed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:42 am 

I moved to another house, so my IP changed, and use this name without the consent of anyone, nor is it exactly the name of Heidi Light. This nickname "hidelight" came partly out of respect and great appreciation for her work, yes. If this is questionable, it is certainly not for the hateful reason you say.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:53 am 
Posting Freak

"hateful reason" ... what is hateful, is your reasoning that disrespects the intent and purpose of this forum

what is Hateful is getting yourself banned, and then pretending you are not ... YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THE WMF NATHAN ... what don't you understand ... you are NOT welcome here to promote yourself, and your association with the WMF has been TERMINATED ... your deception reveals your agenda ... you need - so bady, to be associated with the materials that you lie to get back in here ...

PUBLIC NOTICE ... NATHAN is NOT a member of the WMF... his membership has been BANNED by the webmaster, because he refuses to respect the members of this forum, who agreed to discuss the WMMs EXCLUSIVELY ... he spends half of his time trashing the members and the other promoting a perverted versions of them ... that are not aligned to the plan of FS nor do they have any link to them ... BEWARE he is a agent of deception !

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 am 

Nonsense, I love the Wingmakers Materials and co-create the most beautiful video's with them. You know, all publicity is good publicity, so thank you for your ongoing attention that I have made these Wingmakers video's.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:03 am 
Posting Freak

what you have created, using the WMMs WITHOUT PERMISSION is obscene ... it perverts the materials, with overlayers of sexuality and channeling techniques ... self promotion ... you are not in alignment with the plan of FS, you interest in the materials is how you can use them to promote yourself.

YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THE WINGMAKER'S FORUM ... YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED, NOTHING YOU SAY WILL CHANGE THAT FACT AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO SAY, REVEALS WHY YOU WERE BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:11 am 

Very entertaining, thank you both!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 am 

I made Mark aware of the video's from the beginning and he has not declined any permission. I'm sure many who put video's on YouTube with the use of WingMakers materials have not done this, and yet, again, you don't really mind about that.

Ananake, don't forget they actually have banned me and may do it again. Afterwards, you say it was wrong (this has happened), but meanwhile you only take the entertainment. These people know no mercy. I have not done anything wrong. They simply don't like it and they fear the truth in what I do. It has been the eternal pattern. Nevertheless, you're welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:14 pm 

Break the pattern.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 pm 

They wouldn't, these are not even interested in the awareness of any pattern, worse yet, some are the first ones who would tell others to break the pattern. This is the great drama of the "prison" or HMS. One is quite sure that we cannot change others. But I am sure that we can, to some extent, make others aware who have to witness these absurd treatments and their own reactions to it. At least, that is, those who are not tending to join... This is one meaning of the encoded word itself: "Wingmakers". For we have broken all patterns.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:20 pm 
Posting Freak

"Speak to the wall so that the door may hear." Sufi proverb

Everything IS moving to nurture all life in its realization of FS equality. Some would like to ban everyone who may seem to disagree with their authority.... saying it is for the good of all... This is duality's argument of course, and the one that Karnoman uses in the DP to try to silence the Oracle.

The messy mistakes are not really messy mistakes after all. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:21 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

LightBeing wrote:

I am a human man, originally from Spain, and have chosen to remain anonymous because I don’t wish to mix my personality with the materials I create. I do not have a staff, or any organization. Mark Hempel, my web manager, is the closest thing to an organization that I have since he operates my four websites. I do not do workshops or make speeches. In twelve years, I have never spent a dime on marketing or promotion. I have done three interviews. = James

When it gets down to it LightBeing, to go any more 'public' is just to invite oneself into the fray of the ripple effect, which has been created through Lyricus Information.
Not directly mind you - but 'tis how for now the reaction to it is being 'played out' whilst individuals quiet themselves down enough to hear through the noise - I am sure there is a part of James' humanity which would love no thing better than to come and join in as an equal, and certainly he has proven very amicable to replying to personal email, so is approachable.
Yet to become a public thing - a 'personality' is so soul destroying - the public just seem to eat their idols up with demands and critiques and 'show us mores' (Feeeeeeeeed us!!) Adoration is just an excuse for not getting up off ones backside and DOING...(James refers to this as "Behavioral Intelligence" which is I intuit, having the intelligence to behave as if we were all really beautiful beings at our core) easier said than done apparently...so that when we treat each other as equals, we are not all equally [censored] and [censored] about it...I censored myself there, why let the machine do for me what I can do for myself eh?
:lol:

As usual, "Please Enjoy The Ride"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:52 am 
Posting Freak

Save yourself First .....Source first.........for James to be more visible......would enable more then one of us to not do the Work necessary re grounding the foundation we built the future Now on.........or is it to....... :D ...........regardless altering IT via editing as Nathan has done in his youtubes.....adds time to the equation......the" recipe "does not need altering....and in a nutshell....that was why you were banned Nathan.....you were and still are giving out misdirections.....though I do believe as your Heart is in the right place ...you sooner or later will change and Transform.....and become the YOU you were intended to..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 am 
Posting Freak

Staduster holds to the course True and rightfully so gets upset when there is change to the directions.....that need no change.................its hard for a Leo to be a team player ....as it is in their nature to lead......and show others the way.....that we must via First Source discover on our own......were James any more active then he is....we would become dependent and not grow as strong as we are becoming......All of us ...no exceptions....just a matter of timing....that is all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:01 am 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
"Speak to the wall so that the door may hear." Sufi proverb

Everything IS moving to nurture all life in its realization of FS equality. Some would like to ban everyone who may seem to disagree with their authority.... saying it is for the good of all... This is duality's argument of course, and the one that Karnoman uses in the DP to try to silence the Oracle.

The messy mistakes are not really messy mistakes after all. :)

It is no mistake that Nathan was banned for abusing the WMF ... after years on end of him daily posting HIS bs ... then he uses the forum to publish a book about HIS bs ... even after he was asked not too, he continued .... that is no mistake, that is deliberate IGNORance.

It was no "mistake" when he used someone else's IP to register with a new user's name ... either

and it is no "mistake" when he trashes topic after topic with his personal issues with the other members ... when he knows the purpose and intent of this forum ... he has revealed his true identity as an participant in deception ... he did not join the WMF to discuss the WMMs, he join to promote himself, and he came back to reassure his followers that he is associated with the WM's ... but he isn't... and his posts PROVE that the only thing he is interested in is pointing out, from his personal perspective, the "faults" he finds in others .

Nathan has been banned from the forum for the same reasons he demonstrates TODAY ... he and his blind followers are only here to disrupt the discussion and to preach their own self-created philosophy by taking bits and pieces of one failed "way" after another, and putting them in a box labled WMMs - that have little or nothing to do with the WMMs

He has no interest in restoring a SIP ... because he believes he has one already - when his posts reveal that he can't even express one thought clearly ... his reaction to the truth is to try and get us to feel sorry for him ... but he hasn't transformed his behavior one bit ... because he believe that he is a Judge and that his perspectives are more accurate than the LTO's ... Everyone is wrong but Nathan ... even though even after all these years of dealing with him, I haven't got the slightest idea what he believes - I do know that it has nothing to do with the LTO's work and was non existant until he found the WMF a place where he could promote himself, for free.

it has nothing to do with misuse of authority , it has everything to do with abusing his membership and unjustly using it to bash the members who don't agree with him.... no matter what we are discussing

NATHAN IS BANNED FROM THE WMF ... that was no mistake.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:34 am 
Posting Freak

....And It's no mistake that he's here :)

I believe that everything is unfolding perfectly here and everywhere.

Here's the bit about mistakes not really being mistakes....quite interesting.

"First, the selfish interests of the formless consciousness are to facet its consciousness in such a way that it can receive and radiate the unification force. In so doing, it can become consciously connected to this force and knowingly become a conduit for it into a broad range of reality membranes. Now, the formless consciousness selects reality membranes to enable the faceting of its consciousness. None of this is done with an attitude of universal contribution or noble purpose. However, this isn't a result of selfish behavior as you think of it. It's a result of its nature -- the way it was designed.

"I'm not saying that God cleans up after our messy mistakes. I'm saying our messy mistakes are not messy mistakes.

Again, we live in a complex system of interdependent reality membranes. You can think of these membranes like scales on a snake, and the snake represents the collective human consciousness. Each scale protects the human soul and, collectively, propels it through its environment -- in this case, the multiverse. The messy mistakes that we individually and collectively make are as responsible for the existence of the multiverse as are the noble contributions."

Sarah: "Let me see if I got this right. You're saying that our mistakes -- both as individuals and a species -- make it possible for us to exist, so, therefore, they're not mistakes?"

Dr. Neruda: "As I said earlier, complex systems require a near-infinite range of dynamics in order to sustain the system. Our reality membrane is form-fitted to the complexity of our universe, which in turn created the environment of earth and its various life forms. Yes, our mistakes, our individuality, is a central part of our ability as a species to sustain itself in the face of a complex, interconnected structure of the quantum world and the cosmos.

The selfish motivations harvest the experience that facets our consciousness, which in turn are harvested by the unification force and used to transform reality membranes into passages through which a species can return to the God state. The mistakes weigh equally in this process, as do the unselfish contributions. Nothing is wasted."

(Dr. Neruda interview 3)

Last edited by seed on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.