WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Why the anonymity ?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:37 am 

markzorb wrote:
Staduster holds to the course True and rightfully so gets upset when there is change to the directions.....that need no change.................its hard for a Leo to be a team player ....as it is in their nature to lead......and show others the way.....that we must via First Source discover on our own......were James any more active then he is....we would become dependent and not grow as strong as we are becoming......All of us ...no exceptions....just a matter of timing....that is all.

"The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path,
or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information
behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral
consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus
of each individual in this new era." - PC interview

I have no problem with starduster "holding the course True" for herself, however, no one can hold the course true for another...we each have our own navigational system. To follow unquestioningly is to give power to another...hardly a Sovereign Integral behavior. To try to silence or ban someone is futile (case in point: the return of hidelight). One can point out deception if one witnesses it, but one can't force everyone to see it one's way. One can point out injustice and error if one witnesses it, too. Or, in extreme desperation, one can simply use the "Ignore" feature on this forum!

It is up to James and James only to correct misunderstandings, mis-appropriations or deceptions with respect to his work. As far as I am aware, James did not appoint starduster, hidelight or anyone on this forum to be the sole interpreter of his meaning. Surely we are all intelligent enough to make our own assessments.

I believe each person must learn to discern truth from falsehood and to follow their own heart, even if it means being deceived and thereby developing more finely-tuned powers of discrimination. Who has not been deceived or betrayed? Who has failed to grow and learn (and hopefully, forgive) thereby?

Even so, each one's true nature must be revealed to him/herself by him/herself in their own time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:41 am 

Amèn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Those who find fault, when someone takes the opportunity to express a Virtue from the Heart, have missed the message that the LTO has worked for ten years to reveal ... that all it takes, is, one individual at a time, expressing these Virtues, to transform the Whole ... collectively

Pointing out the Injustice is only half of expressing the Virtue authentically ... one must "Deal with it" - without judgment. I am not judging Nathan, I am pointing out how truly (self)deceptive he is ... I understand that he needs to be seen as associated with the Website, to continue to decieve his followers that he is a genuine "teacher of Light" - and he needs the WMF to supply him with recruits - still stuck in the Savior-ship Model of existence, because he imagines himself to be a Savior ... even though the WMMs tell us, that we can save ourselves ... he knows that newbies come in here and expect to be "guided" or taught by someone - so he needs them to believe that he is that person.

Without the WMF, he has no credibility ... when he followers discover that he is still banned, and that it was because of disrespect, lack of interest and because he was promoting his own BS that is not aligned with the Plan of FS ... he looses his credibility as a teacher of the WMMs ... so he blames others for getting banned, as if he was innocent and harmless ... and now he is trying to make it look like it is their "fault" to point out and deal with his injustice.

Nathan is NOT a member of the WMF - that's the facts Jack ... he has been banned from this forum for promoting his personal BS ... he was warned repeatedly but he IGNORE everyone's attempts to assist him ... and he is suffering the consequences of his IGNOREance. Nathan was never interested in using the WMMs to transform ... he was only interested in using the WMF's non-moderated format to promote his own BS and to recruit followers ... if you are one of his followers, you have been deceived --- Nathan KNOWs nothing about the WMMs or the LTO's intent ... he has resisted this awareness of his own free will... and his personal BS is a collection failed philosophies, salted with quotes from the WMMS ... because this is where he finds his next victims to suck into his black hole.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

"Teaches of Light" eh starduster - I think that Ananake was commenting on the post prior to his, which he quoted.
Of course the topic has derailed - so since it is the peoples choice to carry on with the new subject, I agree with Ananake completely and I am pretty sure everyone here has heard your story about Nathan enough by now to get your general feeling about him.

You have those same attitudes about me and it amounts to diddly squat in terms of opinion.
Are you still waiting for admin to see it your way?

Is there anyone in the present line-up of current members posting whom you do approve of?

Do you think that markzorbs support of you is healthy - this is really what Ananake was commenting on about 'way-showers' and how separating the them's and us's doesn't equate to anything resembling the philosophical reasoning within the materials of Lyricus.

All this side taking seems rather pointless - or more to the point - antithesis of the wisdom revealed within the virtues.

Staduster holds to the course True and rightfully so gets upset when there is change to the directions.....that need no change.................its hard for a Leo to be a team player ....as it is in their nature to lead......and show others the way.....that we must via First Source discover on our own......were James any more active then he is....we would become dependent and not grow as strong as we are becoming......All of us ...no exceptions....just a matter of timing....that is all.

I mean - do you support this as a true commentary about your nature a "Leo" who doesn't find it easy be a team player but wants to lead - are you tied to the planets in that way?

I can see that markzorb has matured in his understanding of the nature of interactions since I was last participating in this forum - but is this really the mantle you want to wear?

I would far rather read your contributions on this forum devoid of the repetitious of accusation.
People are not that stupid are they - each can work out their own paths and if they really are so easily led than this material is not for them anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:45 am 
Posting Freak

there is no one in this forum that I approve of or disapprove of ... I feel exactly the same about each member - we are all "truth-seekers" ... but I do take notice of those who don't seem to know where they are, or why they are here. Their ignorance inspires compassion, and I try to make them aware of their sub-conscious desire, to KNOW, what is true, and how to save themselves by using these materials for their intended purpose. It is my way of "doing unto others as I would have them do unto me" - without judgment or emotions.

it is nothing personal ... what I quote, that makes them aware of the intent and purpose of this forum, is taken from the ADMIN's "Welcome" ... and some people miss that. To insinuate that what I am doing is any more than that is based on your perspective of "assistance" ... which is not control or ego based, it is the nature of SECUs.

I, personally, appreciate assistance ... in getting started on a new path ... I appreciate knowing how I came to be here, was not a coincidence or a mistake, and that my WN was attracted to this website, even if my mind could not comprehend why. When I read the materials, it was obvious to me that they were meant to be used ... and that this was a place where I could share and discuss my perspectives of them ... I wasn't offended when Puppet came down on me hard and said - "so start sharing" ... and I shared what I believed was the truth that I had gleaned from other teachings ... again Puppet reminded me and helped me get into alignment with the purpose of this forum, which was to discuss the materials.

I felt a little confused because I had not actually experienced what the WMs were offering, and even though I had read the materials, several times, I had not actually "triggered" the transformation myself - so I couldn't share any findings about my experience using them, because I hadn't ... so I set about immediately to trigger the transformation, so that I could discuss the materials from my new perspective ...

I simply offer the newbies this same opportunity to get with the program, if they aren't already ... and remind those, who, like me, thought this was a place to share our gleaned pieces of the big puzzle we were trying to put together, collectively... that this isn't what we came HERE to do - we came here to transform our consciousness.

It is your reaction to assistance that reveals your personal intent by joining the WMF ... if when an individual is reminded of the purpose of this forum, and they choose to ignore and disrespect it and the other member's desires to discuss the materials, it reveals that they have another agenda... when they use the same tactics as Trolls, by attacking the individual who is trying to offer them assistance, then their agenda to promote their personal BS becomes evident.

I appreciate everyone who finds their way here, whether they are conscious of why they were attracted to the materials is secondary - they are HERE, now and that is good enough for me - I don't really care, where they come from, how old they are, or about their background ... their willingness to be a part of the work all the qualifications necessary To me it is like joining a work in progress... everyone needs some assistance at first to get up to speed. These materials do not resonate everyone, and of those who do resonate with them, most are not willing to participate in the discussions, or to jettison their hard earned BS that they have come believe is truth.

The first thing most individuals do, when they read the materials is to compare them to what they believe ... they try to make them fit in, but some they just ignore ... when it is pointed out to them, how their personal BS causes conflict - instead of tossing it, they defend it - and when they can not defend it, they attack the person who pointed it out... instead of examining their reaction to this new intelligence.

We all have to give up our personal BS ... there are no exceptions, some take longer than others, it took me almost two and a half years, before I "cleaned house" and got rid of the things that blocked my understanding of the concepts the materials were revealing ... but I stopped "preaching" my way, and started learning this new way of experiencing life... as soon as I could.

SO... to continue to try to find fault in an act of compassion of valor is futile - if you are sincere about transforming your perspective ... your BS contributes nothing to the discussions other than to reveal your agenda to promote it. It doesn't change the forums purpose or intent ... it just ruins it for those who came here to be a part of it along with those who respect the purpose of this forum ... and once you open your mind, you will appreciate all the help you can get, from those who went before you ... and not perceive it as criticism or a judgment - but as genuine compassion

the only reason, some of the members feel that they are being attacked is because they haven't experienced any transformation of their perspective - they haven't triggered that transformation that would allow for the GM to contribute is authentic perspective, nor do they have a Wholeness perspective that the WMms were designed to facilitate ... which is not my "fault" ( it is their obvious choice) ... nor is it a fault to expect the members to be aware of what they joined and are participating in as a group... that is their personal responsibility.

James likens the WM experience to building a skyscraper in the wilderness ... he doesn't have time to explain to each member why he is building it - it is all in the Introduction, he expects you to read the materials and make yourself familiar with their intent to enhance your consciousness ... he doesn't evaluate your skills, or push you to volunteer, he assumes that you are willing to work, when you joined. When you bicker over the details of the Blueprint the LTO offers it only delays the work and distract those who came here to assist... to insist that your perspective is greater than the collective vision of the LTO - doesn't alter the blueprint - and if you refuse to follow its guidelines, it becomes apparent that you really don't have any intentions of contributing to the on going work - but that you are here to promote your own plans to a captive audience, and to force your "way" upon them- even though it didn't work for you (or you wouldn't be here).

I didn't join the WMF to help you build a structure that only you would feel comfortable in ... I joined to assist the LTO in building a skyscraper that we would all feel comfortable in ... no matter which door you enter into this building by, they all lead to the top ... where you get a better perspective of what you are participating in ... that goes far beyond your limited vision, on the bottom floor.... before you Mastered your skills using this new intelligence and new technology and experienced how you may contribute to it. Once you overcome your fear of heights and learn to trust the LTO, you are able to glimpse the vastness of the plan of FS, and how your individuated consciousness enhances it - with every point (nail) you hammer into the assemblage of the whole - you personally are transforming it - manifesting the common dream of Humanit... and if you don't have any respect for this work, or the Plans - you aren't really assisting anyone ... you are distracting them from doing what they came here and signed up to do.

it is really that plain to see ... what one's agenda is, when you ignore, why you are here, now, and you resist getting with the program ... is revealed in your own self-expression . No one can make you do what the WN brought you here to do ... but you should know, how transparent your agenda is - and that I personally take every opportunity that becomes available for me to practice using the Virtues of the Heart - whether you recognize them in their authentic form or not - is not my fault :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:09 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

markzorb wrote:

It is an interesting commentary, allowing yourself to get 'rightfully' upset, being a 'Leo' so not one for team playing and compelled to 'lead' and 'show others the way'

All very 'HMS'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm 
Posting Freak

so Puppet/Watcher ... you have no reply to what I posted ... nor does anyone else, so I must assume that there is no longer any issue about being reminded why we are here ... and how easy it is to discern your agenda when it isn't aligned to the Plan of FS. And, even maybe, you understand why pointing out and dealing with those who have revealed that they have no interest in "getting WITH the program" or contributing to it, is the responsible thing to do.

This has been the topic of discussion numerous times over the years ... I expect some of the newbies to make it an issue ... but really Watcher, you've been around since day one of the WMF ... you basically showed me the ropes ... so I really don't get why now, you have chosen to make this practice of mine, an issue ... its not like I made these guidelines, but I do appreciate them and the purpose this forum serves ... being self-monitored by responsible members.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:51 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

There has been a lot of growth, maturing, and setting aside the old things which don't apply.
I cannot vouch for you re your expressions regarding being shown the ropes, all those years ago. "Time" to be in the NOW, that is the best advise...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 pm 
Posting Freak

growth, really, can't tell it in here ... same ole same ole as it ever was, to the point where James even mentions it in in the PCI ... how the concept of the SI has been "tepid" and "on the back burner" for a decade ... personally I can see a great deal of changes in my life when I get a moment to glance backwards... I have made a lot of progress, thanks to my changed perspective, when looking into the UE's reflections ... I see great things comming, 'something wonderful' ... something we can be a part of ... makes me all that more grateful for being here, now... free from all the mundane duties to focus on what I love. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:07 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

LinkClickPic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:35 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
apparently he got all the attention he ever wanted in previous reincarnations ... at least that is the impression that I got, since the interviews all seem to focus in on the fact that he wants to be anonymous, he has given his reasons ... so many are focused on the superficial ... James is the messenger/avatar, commissioned by the LTO to do this work ... he says somewhere that he requested to be trained for this mission... and that "this time" he wants to let the work speak for itself ... early on he defined himself as a Myth Maker ... the DP is evidence of that :D

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj178/eleven2004/wingmaker%20%20art/AVATAR-1.jpg?t=1311477239

TRANSLATION
James was an honest and open and recognised person in OTHER incarnations.
james wishes THE WORK to speak for itself!
James is a BS Mythmaker.

basicly james didnt make the works but implies his lack of energetic communion to it as deliberate.
he describes himself as a myth maker becasue he cannot define himself as the artist!

has he EVER said about the TRAINING?
ZACCHEUS
ZACCHEUS
ZACCHEUS
ZACCHEUS
ZACCHEUS
ZACCHEUS
ZACCHEUS
....................................................................................................................................................................

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:12 pm 
Posting Freak

TRANSLATION:

I don't know why I am here ... please some one give me a clue ... all I know is that I hate all authority figures since they abused me when I was a child, that gives me a good reason to hate them forever ... so because of that I hate James ... I don't know why really, it is just my learned behavior

could some one show me the way to the exit ... or just kick me out, I am so confused ... it seems like I came in here for a reason ... I just can't seem to figure out why I am here

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:00 am 
Posting Freak

Geez this forum is overrun by the demonic possessed, it's sooooo foggy in here, gray mists. Wow! The Grand Portal discovery isn't too far away these ignorant folk here help to accelerate the process of its discovery . Yay!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY