WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:27 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I have really adjusted my QP routine dramatically since my last post, and am experiencing great results... I do my daily techniques in the tub now, mainly because I wanted to experiencing "toning" with my ears underwater and it was such a great perk to my practice that I do it everytime I wash my hair, but in the process, I found my tub is the best place ever to do the HP technique (submerged or not) because The tiles that surround the tub bounce these sounds around nicely and the water I am in, seemd to absorb and magnify the the tones - I can not only hear, the resonance in my voice but I can also feel it in the water ... and you can actually feel yourself floating as if suspended in the frequencies of Divine love, so that is how I begin my routine now , by stating my intent, out-loud to construct a new form for the Sovereign Integral and then I tone the Heart virtues (long and loud) and envision them plank by plank (each with their own tone) forming the support beams (with my voice) that surround me and give me a new way to get around without ever loosing my balance ... once that is done (takes about a whole minute) then I begin the QP that will give me the SI's perspective while I am floating in my Merkaba ...

I don't split the four repetitive "squares" up anymore ... after toying with them (using a 5, 6 and 7 count) I find the 4 count easiest to align with. But I do "rotate" where I "take" my breath and where it goes ... every other rep, I envision breathing in either Light from the top of my head that goes to my core and out through my fingers (the Rising heart technique) to nourish the Earth, OR inhaling breath from my environment, and following it to my heart and out through my pores to fill my reality ... on the last breath, I project the "golden energy" my heart produces during these exercises, and I send it to Spirit(Universal Entity) to use on the Grid of Compassion (EVT "session") and that whole process takes less than five minutes ... but at this point in my studies, I really don't think I could stand to miss the opportunity to see life via the SIP even if it too an hour ... before I tried this method, my practice was not nearly as meaningful to me, or consistent, but now I look forward to it and sometimes even move bath time up to the middle of the day :lol:

I can't remember the last time I "meditated" but I think it was right after the PCI was released, and I recognized that my meditation was taking me into my mind's realms ... and I didn't want to spend anymore time there playing with my ego, so I just quit meditating, something I had done for over twenty years - almost daily ... when you are focused on what the WMMs offer as assistance to self-realization, jettisoning your previous BS becomes easier and easier ... and you become lighter and lite-er ... at least that has been my experience ... and like James says, when you feel comfortable with the techniques, and you recognize their value, you'll want to do them (to sustain that resonance) for the rest of your life, whether someone is "keeping score" or not ... because what you "see" during the QP - between inhale and exhale is worth every minute you spend practicing these techniques.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:18 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 pm
Posts: 16
appreciate you jumpin in...& the 're-post'/ reminder..i'm sure as hell impressed..Super Cool on your (above) words/ suggestions...Since my SI 'Wow Presense'/"Hey It's Me!" <grin> - i made it !! - what NOW?!" :P i have discovered Sun Gazing..& practice..As for other Material within WM..not to whin, but well shhhh; i'm currently getting to experience Extreme Proverty ( whoopey whoopey [Censored] )..when $$/energy starts to flow I'll dang sure send some WM/James way..in exhange for his new info.. I have done the Event Temples...& trying to meet the schedule better, but when you're tryin to Die & Know the Theory of Everything..a 'schedule' is often hard to meet.. I do also try to remember incorporating Session #1 Vision whenever i meditate..remembering their ain't no such thing as time anyway- in a sense..Last time there (@ 1wk ago ) i was glad to see the #'s at near 30Thousand...
While i'm here- @the same time as "WOW" ... i got a guicky visit from a ' Portal Girl ' ...Nothing 'Cosmic' & came from nowhere quit unexpectedly - (doing mundane 'tick-tock' / 3D)... she just had a 'Neo expression' .. as saying "we're watching you"... kinda ...Thoughts AnyOne.? .... from My World in Lost 'Altus, (OKlahoma ) America ' - To Yours - In lak'ech ( i'm hoping) .. <3


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:51 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
Remember to breath in and out.
Look at the Sun(s).....carefully.....using Trees to shield.....harmful rays.....to get the Light directly through the eyes
All 3 of them......to feel the Unity being a Dragon Knights Templar Wing Maker brings to All of us here ...if we want IT bad enough.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:26 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 pm
Posts: 16
yeah; 'all 3" gotcha..been going by Native American way up to now..don't know if Tree protection is critical.. i don't gaze when directly overhead is about only limit ... http://youtu.be/yrrNztKGzJc (about HAZ ) ... combined sometimes with Tibetan Thumbing technique for pineal...Not following the "Dragon Knights Templar" mention for sure though..happen to have a quickie link ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:04 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, I still do some "sun-gazing" but not near as often because of all the glare (aluminum particles from the chem trails) hardly a day goes by anymore when they aren't being sprayed on this part of the country (CO NM) --- they need to get started in a high and dry area and they have dried us out to the point where my cactus died (small blessings eh) The Economic situation is playing out just as it did in the earlier crash ... it gets to the West much later due to their self-sufficiency ... plus with DC moving slowly to Denver - and Califorinians getting out of the "underwater" threats ... the housing market is fairly booming ... not to say that there aren't plenty of foreclosures but most of them aren't worth buying (as it should be)

just getting around to the point of addressing you financial woes ... If you need copies of the Music, to get your Transformation started, I would be happy to send them to you ... if you send me your addy via the Private Msg service in this forum (click on the envelope icon) ... The music is designed to stimulate your original programing - so you can remember why you came here NOW ... but if you have the typical "shopping cart mentality" and pick and choose amongst the many tracts for your "favorite" - it won't work ... You have to listen to the music IN ORDER ... and focus on listening (with headphones) to the same cd - twice a day, for a month - before you move on to the next one ... because you are building a platform on which to build your life ... practicing the HVs has no effect (transformative properties) until your Human Mind System is re programed via the "process" ... it is like putting a roof on the ground and saying - OK I'm ready for the rain ... and it seems everyone want to "cut through the chase" without taking the "journey" they like to believe that they are "on top of things" when they haven't even dug the foundations ... what most BELIVE are virtues of the heart - are mis-understood concepts - distorted by the existing Heirarchy

While you may assume that the WMms have nothing new to offer, and are just another "way" - Their formula for restoring one's complete consciousness has been "proven" on many other worlds but only if you "practice" it - the way it was intended to be practiced ... many come in here, now that the "work" is complete, and assume that all they need to do is (skip to the last concept) be more "compassionate, appreciative, forgiving, understanding, humble and valiant ... but that is because they just skimmed the surface of the materials ... and didn't really immerse themselves in them - and are unwilling to step out of their established "comfort zone" ... and refuse to give up their BS (personal belief systems) ... but if you aren't willing to start from scratch, with an open mind, cleared of all Histories, and emotional attachments (which the materials explain how to do) then you are building on an insecure foundation and wasting your time... because without the proper "blueprint" your established structure will fail to allow you to progress ...

I have seen hundreds of individuals - all who BELIEVE that they are THE EXCEPTION, and who either believe they don't need to start from scratch or that they don't need to get out of their comfort zones ... or worst of all - that they are already "transformed" ... or that their experiences in the Astral Plane has given them "skills" - but those skill don't apply in the real world ... as the materials reveal clearly - what goes on in the Astral world, is a figment of one's imagination ... and is merely a distraction to the real reason why you are here.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:04 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 pm
Posts: 16
Starduster: i don't have much time on pc, but want to thank you for the above...yeah- I’m here NOW for good reason….methinks you’ve said what I needed to hear..Bummer about the Chem Trail/glares…Sounds you’re around some of my past stomping grounds..I’ve been in & out of Denver/Aurora ( have enjoyed ‘the chase’ at Emerald Isle & Evergreen’s ‘Little Bear’ ).. I’ve also tromped around Albq./Sante Fe/Los Alamos..( & enjoyed the fems in Madrid..hope they enjoyed me ) I’ve always felt drawn to the mtns.,especially the Rockies..i often sense i’ll make my ‘Last Stand’ with her…Perhaps.
I’ll “start from scratch" as you suggest – can’t thank you (& James) enough…

Interesting too you perspective on “Astral”. ( reading was : “I knew that”..moment ).. ..Stuart Wilde was the guy who helped me do the Ego Stomp & handed me a Red Pill booster…then dropped me off at the ‘other shore’…I’m deeply indebted to him (in a sense) - he’s a loveable bloke…
I’ll be getting back to s.a.p.… in lak’ech – it seems

any thoughts re: Portal Girl visit?? .. there's a pic in WM somewhere; fem in portal


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:56 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Dont you think its said when people stop believing in people. I am not always sure where your comming from starduster,when you write Belief system. Are you talking about religion,or God? Isnt their a sense of comfort in Survivial,or believing that their is another Earth? How do you know their is a Twin Earth,or that their is even another Earth? The Astral Plane was TIME,it was the place where all history of the Past was Stored. Let me ask you,How do you feel about all of our History being stripped from us,robbed from us. Do you feel a sense of disppear from the fact that we have been Eraced. That Culture is a Ruin,a Artifact of the past. I am as lonely as I was, I dont FEEL the resonance,the Kindredness anymore. I see the stares of emptyness. Technology is ruining this world,its programme,its commercials,its Media. I am not alone inn this lonelyness,this sense of nothingness,this emptyness. Their isnt anything beyond this nothingness,this stranger to God,this non believing satan. Their is no heaven or hell in the sense of this reality,this perspective that bring no comfort for its mennions. Their is no place for War,for Saints or Evil doers. Their is no judge,but the judges of Man by Man. Their are no Banners,Flags,or Even any borders to keep out the Men of Sky,Of Air and Might.. Rambling.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:21 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 pm
Posts: 16
zoarastera : especially like : " Their is no judge,but the judges of Man by Man." I didn't really grasp that fully till read accounts of Near Death Experiences/OBE', just the other night... which of course led me closer to the Heart..
&
"I see the stares of emptyness"
yeah- it's lonely..the feeling i get often which leads me loosing 'the Will' sometimes
"The Astral Plane was TIME," good pt. I'm torn on 'Astral' mainly because i haven't experienced (for certain) Stuart Wilde, who i mention often, & his gang of mystics go out & report the same experiences/visions..so


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:47 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Zoar, I live alone and I cherish every moment of the uninterrupted time I get to spend with Nature (exchanging Breath) and the Universal Entity (exchanging unconditional love) and the computer (sharing my finding and discovering new perspective of what interests ME) ... That's really all there is Zoar ... YOU and the EU, created the world you live in ... and everyone in it, is another version of YOU ... whether you live alone or not, no one is responsible for your state of being except you ... if you aren't happy or grateful or enjoying yourself - its no one's fault but your own ... personally I have never appreciated life more than I do NOW ... I am extremely grateful for the experience of being Independent - it is why I incarnated here - so many many lifetimes ago ... I am so proud of myself, I finally did it and am now prepared to move into the next phase of the Plan of FS with confidence ... I have mastered the savior-ship model of existence by saving myself from another lifetime of slavery in the Empire of Deception... and being dependent on someone else for your state of being, is just another form of (self-induced) slavery to me.


Bret. James has made it clear (in his interview with Camelot) that the AP is a world created by ANU to distract the SI from their First Point, and that's its inhabitants are dis-embodied shape-shifting entities who work for Anu and who are using whom-ever enters, to transfer dis-information into MEST ... these Worlds (Death,AP and Soul planes) are basically elaborate holodecks inserted into the human mind system that manifest your fantasies in the emotion systems of the body - to make them feel real and are a huge waste of time and source of confusion and un-necessary stress and frustration... so why would anyone spend any time there? The Soul plane is an even greater techno-extravaganza, and the characters in it, claim to be Ascended Maters, and Teachers of Light, Advanced Species ... whatever - Abraham Lincoln if you are likely to trust him ... Mark sees John Berges and LTO members - many see God - you don't question these guys, you deliver messages ...always the same basic format; 9 (new crumbs of) truths to sugar coat the lie they want you to swallow and regurgitate back up in the 3D


and what the hell is a Trasorim Angels Mac Mark ... where in the WMMs is that mentioned ? why do you keep injecting dis-information into the discussions of the wingmaker's materials? If Bret read the material, certainly you aren't fooling him by injecting characters from Anu's world into the discussions OF THE MATERIALS - I googled it Mark, no links - they don't exist anywhere but in your MIND when it goes to Anu's Worlds ... when are you going to start respecting the guidelines of this forum again Mark ... if it isn't mentioned in the WMMs, which are vast now - you shouldn't mention it in your posts, because this forum was created to "discuss the WMMs" ... not Anu's game room and the way you interject this mumbo jumbo - disinfo and half truth krap into your EVERY POST recently, makes me wonder if you aren't working for him too - along with all the crewmembers of the GF you spend all your time with ... show us a picture of your crew and your craft - if they are real ... because like the LTO says, if it isn't physical, its all in you MIND

If you read the materials Mark, you would understand that both the Angels and the Demons work for GOD/Satan/ANU ... :roll:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
brettbkr301 wrote:
Starduster: i don't have much time on pc, but want to thank you for the above...yeah- I’m here NOW for good reason….methinks you’ve said what I needed to hear..Bummer about the Chem Trail/glares…Sounds you’re around some of my past stomping grounds..I’ve been in & out of Denver/Aurora ( have enjoyed ‘the chase’ at Emerald Isle & Evergreen’s ‘Little Bear’ ).. I’ve also tromped around Albq./Sante Fe/Los Alamos..( & enjoyed the fems in Madrid..hope they enjoyed me ) I’ve always felt drawn to the mtns.,especially the Rockies..i often sense i’ll make my ‘Last Stand’ with her…Perhaps.
I’ll “start from scratch" as you suggest – can’t thank you (& James) enough…

very encouraging words bret I look forward to your participation (when time allows) in our discussions ... I am drawn to the mts as well ... and have traveled up and down the Rockies and live on both sides ... to the point where I am lost without them on overcast days ... they are my compass ... but I also spent a great deal of this life on the coastlines - hi and dry is much healthier for me ... and the beauty of the Mts is a joy for my eyes to behold

Interesting too you perspective on “Astral”. ( reading was : “I knew that”..moment ).. ..Stuart Wilde was the guy who helped me do the Ego Stomp & handed me a Red Pill booster…then dropped me off at the ‘other shore’…I’m deeply indebted to him (in a sense) - he’s a loveable bloke…
I’ll be getting back to s.a.p.… in lak’ech – it seems

any thoughts re: Portal Girl visit?? .. there's a pic in WM somewhere; fem in portal

Portal Girl (snicker) ... we all seem to have our own name for her ... and I was just looking for a place to post my latest finding - or so it seems to me, that one of the most recent picture we have (in the Spirit State Gallery) is part of the "series" (note tree leaves are identical) of what I perceive as a pictorial evolution of "Birdwoman" - seems she is transformed dramatically in this latest rendering of her "state of being" ...


Image

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:56 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Starduster,hello, Being lonely doesnt mean that I am un-appreciative of life. Yet,their is a un-connected feeling of sameness,or likeness. Whats happened is that my perspective,veiws about the world,doesnt always resonate with other people. To protect myself I keep my veiws to myself. I try my best to honor those around me, I learned long ago that hurting others,can infact hurt oneself. I dont believe inn reincarnation,I do believe inn Incarnation. Their is a difference,the spirit and the soul can become fragmented. The first part of recovery of Ones Spirit/Soul retrevial is to Find discover where One became fragmented. Spirits are liken too Angels,guides to wholeness and to discovery of ones perspective that is,or has been hidden. We,Hide our truths,because sometimes the truth is to painful to except. We arent born into the world with guilt,we arent criminals,we are innocent. Those other lives dont belong to you,nor do they belong too me,they live-they were Once-Born as we are all Once Born. Their is no Karma. Their is resonance in Family,although Culture is something completely different from what it reffered to long ago. I know you dont really want to talk about,new age,or guide or spirit souls or even The WhiteBrotherhood of Light. Here the Ironic though,you beleive you have lived many,many life times-For Real,are You really Possitive about that?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:41 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
Oh judgemental Starduster ....you assume only you know it all.....only you understand the meaning and any one that does not follow your way is wrong........perhaps you need to reread this from Chamber Two ,,,

The Shifting Models of Existence .....The consciousness of the Sovereign Integral is the destination that beckons the human instrument inward into the reality of First Source. In all of the wanderings of the human consciousness from Source Reality, it has eliminated the compelling features of Source Reality through the application of the logical mind and the persistent belief in the language of limitation that flows from the external controls of the hierarchy.

Source Reality, hidden behind language, has gradually become "illuminated" by the prophets of your world, and has thus, taken on the image of language, rather than the expression of its compelling features. Language is the purveyor of limitation. It is the pawn of tyranny and entrapment. Virtually all entities within the time-space universe desire to preserve a dependence upon a hierarchy that stretches between the individual and the compelling features of Source Reality. It is the hierarchy that utilizes language as a form of structural limitation, though in relative terms, it can appear to be liberating and empowering.

Source Reality is the dwelling place of First Source, and it dances outside of the constructs of any language. It is complete within itself, and has a singular purpose of demonstrating the collective potential of all species within the Universe of Wholeness. It is the archetype of perfection. It is the standard bearer of each entity's innate design and ultimate destiny. ITS essence is so far beyond conception that the human instrument's tendency is to resort to the language of externals -- and ultimately the hierarchy -- to define Source Reality.



Bottom line SD is .....you want to limit the freedom by adhering only to a strict path ,,,,the words are great and yes they are wonderful.....but....and this is a big but.....they are not the end point but the starting.....and this you do not grasp...........Language is the purveyor of limitation .......Source Reality is hidden behind them.....Quantum Pause one of the keys to finding....so is looking (carefully) at the Sun(s) in the sky......the Trasorim are the Angels of the Sun who help Truth seekers in seeing .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:10 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
http://spiritualscience.net.au/wingmake ... ideos.html

Video 15 Quantum Pause


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:14 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
when I say I have lived many many lifetimes before, I understand that these "lifetimes" were all a part of my Eternal Life ... cut into segments by visits to Death ... and it is my understanding that (after reading these materials) when the superficial support system that allows us to "exist" in the 3D (MEST) wears out (because all things physical do) that there is no need to go to Death if we took good care of our bodies, they would last until a new one was generated (every ten generations/200 years) and Science tells us that there is no reason why our bodies don't last at least that long - other than our belief system and ignorance.

The first thing the WMMs suggest is that we get to KNOW ourselves ... and not just the Spiritual aspects of the Human Instrument, but our physical potential as well ... we have been programed to believe that we are the highest form of life on the planet, but trees and turtles live way longer than us - low-life, bottom feeding Starfish can regenerate limbs - so why don't we? ... and the PTB have spared no expense to insure that we are all exposed to toxic chemical as soon as we are born (vaccinations)- to reduce our HI's life span ... and we go right along with their programs - we start thinking about going to death at "mid-life" and dwell on it more as we get older ... we are actually programing ourselves to go to Death, talking ourselves into it, because we haven't been give any other options ... If we knew that we were designed so that we could transfer our Consciousness into another (identical) Human Instrument at its birth - if we just lived long enough for it to be produced - it would revolutionize Health Care ... and the expansion of Consciousness

I am sure that we have all read how "summer vacation" actually "retards" our children because they don't use their "right brain" all summer and it takes it almost a full month after school starts to get it back up to "speed" ... so they keep shortening vacation times during the year so as not to loose their momentum ... some schools have all but eliminated "summer vacation" due to the fact that it is a financial burden (with two working parents to hire day-care providers) etc etc etc ... so if what they are saying is true ... then think about how "retarded" we make ourselves by staying in isolation chambers of Death, while waiting for a new body - for 150 years ...

I studied Death, because all my life I heard that there were only two things certain about life - Death and Taxes ... so why is Death such a "taboo" subject - if it is one of the two things that we KNOW for certain that we will experience ... why don't we focus our research on living longer ? We can't even say ... " _________ died ... instead of "passed on" - or "we lost them" ... if we are rewarded for a "good-life" why don't we celebrate our friends and family members good fortune? who are we kidding when we choose to believe that "good" people go to a better Death than bad people ... Death is the same for everyone - the only difference is the wait time - the longer you live the less time you have to wait to get out of Death ... and what ANU doesn't want us to know, is that if we live long enough we don't have to go to Death at all ... or that he has the technology to transfer Consciousness from one HI to the other - without going to Death ... I often wonder if ANY other species goes to Death besides the Sovereign Integrals ... and am impressed by what an ingenious way to "suppress" a species development Anu came up with... even now, when we have clone technology ... the transference of one's soul from one HI to another is limited to the Elite... and clones are born "old" and don't last long ... it is just a temporary "holding cell" used to avoid a "loss of Consciousness" -until it can be transferred into our own (recycled) HI.

What purpose does Death serve ? Why are we so willing to go there if it retards our progress as individuals and as a species ? is it because we are programed to believe that it is inevitable, and to fear it to the point where we can't even discuss it without getting all emotional ? What if everyone KNEW what the LTO was telling us about Death ... how many people would be willing to go there? THe LTO tell us that because this is a free will environment, we always have a choice .... what if we all choose NOT to go to Death ... or participate in any of the Worlds Anu created for us to be distracted from our First Point and our reason for coming here in the first place?

If we were focused on our First Point, which is to restore our Consciousness - once we have done what we came here to do (experience Independence) and we all used these materials to enhance our present state of being (self-fragmented) - which allows us to genuinely experience independence and a unique perspective of Life ... to being Whole again, then we would know how to transfer our consciousness from one HI to another, without much more than taking a Quantum Pause

so why don't we DO that? Is it because we don't believe we can ? or is it because no one ever gave us that choice? and if you discover that you DO have that choice ... as these materials have revealed ... are you going to just IGNORE it (too) ? When are you going to see that our "belief systems" BIRTH OUR REALITY ... thoughts manifest in MEST if we give them enough energy ... if we THINK about our potential DEATH everyday of our lives (thanks in most part to the media coverage and focus on it) and seriously start to dwell on it from seventy on - IT WILL MANIFEST because you have given yourself NO OTHER CHOICE ... because you DON'T REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE AN IMMORTAL BEING with an Eternal Life - or you would MANIFEST THAT as your reality.

It is your BS that perceives what the LTO are telling us as "hurtful" ... I am just repeating what they have revealed, to express my own understanding of it - and if it hurts you to hear the truth ... that DEATH is not "inevitable" or one of the two things "certain" about Life ... it is because you chose to believe a lie - and your ego is damaged - and needs to be refined so that you can DO what you originally intended to do when you first fragmented your own consciousness to incarnate on Earth . Now that we all know why we are here, nothing can prevent us from doing it NOW.

you have the perfect opportunity to experience Independence in your present state of Being (alone/independent) NOTHING prevents you from focusing on that goal ... and accomplishing it and saving yourself from the repetitive routine that you have established as your "reality" and get off the merry-go-round that goes NOWHERE - why don't you just do what you came here to do ... and MOVE ON to the next phase of the Plan of First Source for this Species? so what if you have to wait for everyone else ... I can think of a million things to do while I wait for us all to get on the same page ... there is never a dull moment in my life... I learn something new everyday and I am grateful for every day I have the opportunity to experience something new (enhance my consciousness) ... even if I don't leave home ... nothing prevents me from enjoying my life - but Death

so if you are trying to make me feel guilty for shattering your illusions of Death ... with Compassion (a desire to share this new intelligence) It isn't working - as David Icke says, there is nothing negative about the truth and it isn't hurtful if you don't resist it ... but resisting this awareness and ignoring the truth is how the LTO defines Evil ... you bring it on yourself by continuing to support and participate in the collective system Anu established to keep you Ignorant of your own potential to enjoy and appreciate YOUR Life, no matter what circumstance you find yourself in.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:45 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
get over it mark after studying these materials for ten years on a daily basis, I do know what they say ... and I do understand clearly that they are merely snippets from a much larger text - so I hardly "know it all" ... James has defined the AP as self-delusional ... if you can't take a picture of what you are experiencing ... it is because it is IN YOUR MIND and I know that it isn't just my imagination when I can take a picture of it - and it looks just like a WM painting :mrgreen: I know that when I direct the UE to provide what I need to establish my FIRST POINT - that it will be done ... I have picture of that too Mark ... my Independance is real ... and my relationship with Nature couldn't be much closer ...


once again you find fault in my perspective of the WMMs ... and act as if I am making it all up (like you) even when I show you the quotes you ignore them and continue to promote your participation in ANU's agenda to Suppress Consciousness ... your choice ... but don't try to make me out as the one who is distorting the materials you haven't even read ... I am living truth - in the 3D with First Source ... and I love my life .... I don't need to go to Disneyland to escape the reality I have created ... I don't need someone else to make my life complete ... I have a full and complete relationship with my SELF - finally someone who has MY best interest in mind (for a change) :lol:

glad to see you know how to post a quote Mark ... but I see you omitted the first part that I referred to in the post above ... about our BS creating our reality ...

All beliefs have energy systems that act like birthing rooms for the manifestation of the belief. 4th Philo

the WMMs require that you put your, learned behavior; your programing and your BS aside and that you immerse yourself in these materials - to the point where they become your Belief System, and guide your way in life because what they reveal, is Universally true, and you will never have to jettison your beliefs again, if you base them on the TRUTH... what you all have in common is that you have IGNORED the WMMs ... and all you have to contribute to these discussions is your BS that has failed you, or you wouldn't BE here NOW... looking for a better way.


i don't think you even know what "judgmental" mean MacMark ... please provide a quote so I can see what you mean about me being judgmental ... because all I am doing is pointing out to you where your BS is not aligned with the Plan of First Source ... how you resist this awareness by ignoring what the LTO has revealed - completely (unless it conforms to your established BS) and I show you what the materials suggest for you to bring yourself back into alignment so you can DO what you came here to DO ... that isn't being Judgmental ... I no longer believe in "wrong or right" or in Positive or Negative so what kind of judgements would I be making ? ... but I do believe in the (proven) way that the LTO suggests to restore full consciousness ... because I tried it ... and brought myself into alignment - it really isn't that difficult once you get with the ORIGNIAL programs you get a whole new perspective of life and you can see right through all the BS - right to its SOURCE .... and if you were honest with yourself you could see that the source of your BS is ANU.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Quote:
Bottom line SD is .....you want to limit the freedom by adhering only to a strict path ,,,,the words are great and yes they are wonderful.....but....and this is a big but.....they are not the end point but the starting.....and this you do not grasp...........Language is the purveyor of limitation .......Source Reality is hidden behind them.....Quantum Pause one of the keys to finding....so is looking (carefully) at the Sun(s) in the sky......the Trasorim are the Angels of the Sun who help Truth seekers in seeing .


I don't want to do anything to alter the original WMMs Mark ... if you find THEM limiting, then talk to the Galactic Teachers of Light who gave them to the WMs ... because I didn't write them ... I just follow the LTO's suggestions, and I don't feel limited, I feel empowered and grateful ... YOU and the UE (your higher SELF) create the path ... it is different for each of us ... when the LTO suggests a technique they tell us to adjust it until we feel comfortable with it but that doesn't me its OK to ALTER it ... like so many (disappointed individuals) have done - like the member who danced the Grand Cycle to music other than the tracts that were designed to stimulate DNA ... seriously what did she expect to accomplish ? James doesn't say "stay out of Anu's Worlds" he give you the facts and lets you make your own decision ... if KNOWING that they are designed to retard your progress, doesn't bother you ... then go ahead ... but don't deliver their half-truth messages in the WMF ... because it only reveals your ignorance of what you are participating in ... errand-boy for Anu

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TRASORIM Angel of the SUN Mark ... man you must be the laughing stock for the entire fake GF when they see you posting this stuff they make up ... and as the LTO has revealed ... Angels work for God and God is Satan, and the Demons work for the Satan ... so the Angels and the Demons ALL WORK FOR ANU - When James tells us that Anu has imprisoned the inhabitant of the ENTIRE UNIVERSE - including the Interdimensional beings ... why do you continue to believe that ANYONE in this UNIVERSE that is allowed to "get around" ISN'T doing that WITH ANU's PERMISSION, blessings or on a mission for him ... DUH ... we've been told that this planet has been quarantined but you believe that ETs and Ids can just slip in and take pot shots at Anu's armies ... no doubt that you are dreaming Mark ... ANU's technology is unsurpassed ... and the WMMs have told us that the GF will not step into our affairs because we follow ANU OF OUR OWN FREE WILL ... James has told us plainly, not to look to Angels or ETs or Interdimensionals to "help" us ... because WE DON"T NEED HELP if we have an established relationship with NATURE ... to do what we came here to do ... WE are our ONLY SAVIORS and we can only save ourselves ... have you done that Mark ? or are you still going to Wal-mart three days a week to swap germs - drinking tap water, eating Cisco (gmo) foods several times a week and breathing black mold spores along with radio-active Barrium and Alum particles because you are too scared to leave your comfort zone - even to save your life ... you would willingly go to Death if it means you can stay in your comfort zone - and you demonstrated that already. and your every post reveals that you are still supporting the CS and living in the Saviorship Model of existence - of your OWN FREE WILL


a couple of quotes, that should help you understand what you are participating in Mark ...

When the Grand Portal is unveiled by human hands you will invoke the attention of the Galactic Federation, and humanity will be invited to interact in the affairs of the galactic family. It is then that the diversity of the humanoid species will be appreciated, and it is precisely for this reason that humanity must come to understand itself as a SECU first, and human second. A12 S2 Q&As

. Because I understand them (Zeta), I can faithfully report that while I don't support or honor their behavior, I am not against them as an enemy. I simply withdraw my support and openly acknowledge this among those I associate with.

Regarding the Galactic Federation, this is a form of hierarchical command and control , and while I honor its mission and support its purpose, I personally am not bound to its rule nor am I subject to its hierarchical structure.
A4 S1 Q&As


so if, according to the materials, the GF pays NO attention to us until after the GP is revealed ... how does that info jive with what you are doing NOW ? or are these "rogue members" of the GF (haha) You are being Played Mark ... by shape-shifting, mind reading, dis embodied beings from the AP running a holodeck for your energy -its all just pretend to battle Anu's Forces ... because they work directly FOR HIM --- because - as stated BY THE JAMES - the REAL GF won't even be getting involved with Earth UNTIL AFTER THE GP IS UNVEILED .... not for another SEVENTY YEARS - HELLO - so who ARE you working with MAC/Mark ?

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
mactzorb wrote:
http://spiritualscience.net.au/wingmakers-youtube-videos.html

Video 15 Quantum Pause


I appreciate that people create Utube to help reinforce the concepts of the WMMs ... but we've all seen what Natco did to the materials on his vids - I am sure that if James thought we needed Utube vids, he would list the ones that the LTO approves of - IN THE WEBSITE ... do you think, maybe, that there is a reason why they AREN't linked in the website ???

but I don't appreciate the WMMs being blended in with man-made teachings ... why would I, if I sincerely wanted to know about WMs - go to any website, other than the "Official" website that features the WMMs - in their original form ??? its like going to a movie to read a book ... or here's something that you can prob relate to - doing a book report after having read a classic comic ... like we did in HS (now they have cliff-notes) - the WMMs WERE NOT WRITTEN BY Humans or even SECUs - and should not be compared or even associated with man-made teachings :

these materials are not created by earth teachers, nor are they only the words of teachers. They are encoded sensory data stream from an extraterrestrial teaching order that have a very specific purpose.




I just have to wonder, why they didn't just include a link to the website ... IMO when you add or take away parts of the whole - it is altered ... so I just assume, that the individuals who created these types of websites are simply trying to associate themselves with the WMM (and the others listed) but I also understand that all publicity is good publicity if it gets the LTO's message out ... without distorting it

isn't that the one that Darlene made? why is their no credit given to the creators of these vids ... or this website ?

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:59 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
 Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 pm
Posts: 16
ziearmo .... StarDuster - i've read every word of posts..hmmm...interesting perspectives..Hope WE can get back to "strategizing" better... seriously,hoping i have a better handle on 'purpose' now (Chamber 1 )
re: Camalot- yes i've listened to the interviews...Yes i think i get the ANU...& satan/god/angel bit..
Interesting thing too... i am "starting from scratch' as suggested..& I TOTALLY get Chamber One..this time..First time I went fast & furious (& sceaming " i'm coming in too Fast !! :evil: )- but maybe it was a good thing seeing Big Pic first..
"we have different names for Portal Girl" Has anyone's been actually seeing a Girl in a Portal- arms length..in Biz attire..Biz as usual..nothin CCosmic..yeah i know; i'll never know & doesn't matter - x cept. it was @ same time as SI said " wow- i made it" ...yeah- i'm understand now..it's not Ascenion..but letting IT experience through me...i see it more a Desending...

Hey, StarDuster: i've been using youTube for music but that's limited- so like to take you up on the Music offer....brettbkr369@gmail.com ... thanks... as usually i don't have much time on pc.. later


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:24 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Well, Bret, and open mind is really all you need, you have the right attitude ... but not having access to a computer is going to be a challenge unless you can print out some of the materials ... do you have access to a cd player ? How much time do you have on the computer at a time ... not to worry, where there is a will - there is a way... you are not here by mistake

the "Collected Works of the Wingmakers" is supposed to come out in book form this month - so you may just have to proceed the best you can, with whatever interests you the most on the website, until it is released - we can figure out what you need to "light this candle" and keep it burning. The music is a vital tool, and needs to be listened to more than once to stimulate the DNA that will activate the original programs (reserved for the transformation process) ... think of it as a plow - digging new pathways to places in your brain that the DNA are building to give you an expanded perspective of what you are participating in - one swipe isn't going to do it, I recommend that you listen to each cd ... twice a day with headphone (if possible) but no more than that because the (embedded) frequencies will give you "flu-like symptoms" if you listen too much ... and that you listen to them in order.

speaking of order ... I can only tell you what worked for me, but it wasn't really my idea, it was just the way it was, when I started studying the materials ... there was only the Ancient Arrow Book, three Interviews and the Philos and two CDs ... I suggest you read those and the "Featured Section" of the website - and that you click into the "hidden materials" called the "Journey to Self" found behind the bottom icon (lft hand column), in the 4th Interview ... that should keep you busy until the book comes out ... there is no hurry- set your own pace and Enjoy the Wingmaker Experience.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:01 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
starduster wrote:
mactzorb wrote:
http://spiritualscience.net.au/wingmakers-youtube-videos.html

Video 15 Quantum Pause


I

but I don't appreciate the WMMs being blended in with man-made teachings ...




And what was your harping re 12-21-2012 as where I live.......Ocean County in NJ being destroyed being swept into the Atlantic Ocean
........
you said I was anti the LTO not listening to all knowing Nammu SD......have had it up to here with your thinking .....using your interpretation only of the WMM,,,,,as to justification to all sorts of personal dogma ....overlapping your perception Carolyn.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:37 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
mactzorb wrote:
starduster wrote:
mactzorb wrote:
http://spiritualscience.net.au/wingmakers-youtube-videos.html

Video 15 Quantum Pause


I

but I don't appreciate the WMMs being blended in with man-made teachings ...




And what was your harping re 12-21-2012 as where I live.......Ocean County in NJ being destroyed being swept into the Atlantic Ocean
........
you said I was anti the LTO not listening to all knowing Nammu SD......have had it up to here with your thinking .....using your interpretation only of the WMM,,,,,as to justification to all sorts of personal dogma ....overlapping your perception Carolyn.



The LTO weren't "wrong" Mark ... the Developmental Process has been delayed (something I was unwilling to even imagine) The LTO made us aware of this possibility, and that we met all the criteria for resistance - now we wait to see how that unfolds ... If we had been prepared, the shifts would have begun in the timeframe expected - but obviously this process has been delayed, because the Earth hasn't physically shifted (the beginning of the Developmental Process) so we KNOW FOR CERTAIN that the Shift that the LTO were talking about HAVEN'T begun ... and any awareness of increased "consciousness" is very likely due to the activation of DNA while Earth sits - suspended in MEST - until this species is ready to proceed.

It seems that Nature/Earth is making her moves - as well as the PTB to maintain their power over this species development ... we shouldn't have long to wait





personally, I am thoroughly convinced that the only reason the Consciousness level is so (measurably to the LTO) high on earth is because of all the Atlantians - without Death, it seems reasonable to assume that there are far more of them than there are of US (surface dwellers) who aren't being distracted by the Worlds Anu Created to suppress our consciousness and thanks to the materials that the LTO have personally brought to us, the newly "embodied" are accessing their (higher self's) consciousness NOW and have a wholeness perspective of what they are participating in and have said NO MORE to dependency and have turned away from the worlds that Anu created ... and are discovering that they programed themselves to TRANSFORM and to resonate with the tone of equality and found that the WMMs provide the "tools" they need to accelerate the process

and if you read the materials, you would understand that this Species needs to be "developed" before we are accepted into the Galactic Community and the GF has any influence on this Planet ... which is still a long ways down the road

Now, to your point, extraterrestrials are walking around on earth, you just don't recognize them as extraterrestrials because the human genome and the genome of many extraterrestrial races are essentially the same. There will be ETs of a different cast that will make their presence known in the next decade, but they will not interfere with the social order. When the Grand Portal is unveiled by human hands you will invoke the attention of the Galactic Federation, and humanity will be invited to interact in the affairs of the galactic family. It is then that the diversity of the humanoid species will be appreciated, and it is precisely for this reason that humanity must come to understand itself as a SECU first, and human second.
answer 12 from James in the 2nd session of the Creator section of the website,


so if you are actually interacting with ET's - you should be able to take their picture ... like I did of the Qs ... other-wise, its all in your mind Mark .... believe it or not.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:09 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Starduster, its a dreamstate consciousness. Their isnt any picture too be taken,no evidence. People/humanbeings communicated this way since the dawn of our species. Honestly,most have choosen too not participe in the social ordering of humankind,instead they have choosen too watch,observe. The SI is a combinaton of the SE and the UE. They are intregal, a mixture of Soul and Spirit. We are not rendering our shadow a death,nor are we closing the door on yesterday,we are simply,slowly ,staying in the Now Momment.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:21 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Anu didnt create this world,He didnt create Terra Earth. Our Planet wasnt created by Extra-terrestrial,Human beings are Terrestrials of Terra Earth. We created a Symbiot relationship with the Entity.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:23 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
quite right, Anu, didn't create this world ... the Sovereign Integrals (First Beings) created it ... and then incarnated into it ... but because they fragmented their Consciousness - they didn't remember creating it - or even why they were here. They needed to fragment their consciousness, so that they could serve, not only, their created purpose, but also, their heart's desire - to be Independent ... they couldn't have that experience if they were conscious of who they Are ... and Anu took complete advantage of their circumstances

Anu didn't create the "new" HI either, he assisted in its creation, because he was a Wingmaker before he incarnated into the Annunaki's Species ...(I believe) The WMs gave ANu the (template for the creation of the new) HIs to give to the SIs because of his experience with "new" species and his understanding of the Plan of First Source ... and because the HIs that we were "born" with, weren't dense enough to allow us to actually experience MEST - to explore it and to interact with it. Anu seized on this opportunity to control another Species by altering the HI - by putting a "veil" between the HMS of the HI and the Entity - that misdirected and distort the interaction between the Body (and the Soul) and the Entity that had limited its perspectives to the HI ...this alteration ("sheath") imprisoned the Entity and was designed to conceal its true identity from the individual ... Anu created the Heirarchies to condition the SI to live in a 3D world that was designed to Suppress the SI's state of consciousness ... and that encouraged the SI to believe that they were mortals - incapable of Independence or progress... and that they needed a "God" to guide / save them - and he told them that he was "God" and our "Creator" ... which again was only half-true ... but we chose to believe him ... and to experience deception until we no longer chose to participate in it.

We have the ability to stop participating in the Empire of Deception - at any time, it isn't the only "model of existence" that Earth provides -We each have the ability reprogram our HI's systems (Master them) and to transfer our "personal wisdom" - our knowledge of our Origins and Destiny to every member of this Species ... we have FREE WILL and nothing prevents us from doing what we intended to do, when we created this Planet ... experience Independence and understand why we were individuated and appreciate who we ARE

so why don't we?

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:14 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
zoarastera wrote:
Starduster, its a dreamstate consciousness. Their isnt any picture too be taken,no evidence. People/humanbeings communicated this way since the dawn of our species. Honestly,most have choosen too not participe in the social ordering of humankind,instead they have choosen too watch,observe. The SI is a combinaton of the SE and the UE. They are intregal, a mixture of Soul and Spirit. We are not rendering our shadow a death,nor are we closing the door on yesterday,we are simply,slowly ,staying in the Now Momment.



our purpose here, is to transfer knowledge from FS into MEST Mark ... we created the Earth as an "outpost" for the Sovereign Integrals who were created to assist FS ... it is not a "dream-scape" ... that is more NEW AGE MUMBO JUMBO MARK ... Consciousness is not limited to our perception of it ... and we are the one who limited our consciousness to participate in the Plan of First Source .

James shared a simple phrase, from the LTO as a "rule of thumb" for us to use ... "if you are not in your breath, then you are in your mind" - which I understand to mean, is that if you are not experiencing something in the 3D (where you breathe) then you are experiencing it in your MIND ... and you really need to make yourself aware of where you are BREATHING - Mark, when you take these trips into your MIND ... because where you are breathing is where YOU ARE interacting with MEST ... what goes on in you mind is the "dream scape" Mark - the one YOU create.

I can take a picture of the "new energy stream" that I am attracting into my reality during the Grand Cycle ... and in those pictures - I can see the Quantusum and the Portals - the WMMs tell us about ... It isn't IN MY MIND - its real, because I can take a picture of it - and show it to you ... but you can't take a picture of what is going on in your MIND ... because it isn't REAL ... plain and simple - all the evidence you need of FSI is everywhere you look in this collective reality ... you're just IGNOREing it and resisting being aware of it ... I posted the pictures in the forum ... and if you are looking for PROOF - its there for you to see, that I didn't just make this stuff up - I took pictures of it.

I don't know what world you live in, but everyone I know, is participating in the Empire of Deception - whether they are aware of it or not, they are dependent upon it - of their own free will .... the only thing they are watching is the TV - which is designed to program them into believing that they NEED participate in the Collective Society ... when they don't - they didn't incarnate here to be part of the Collective ... they came here to experience INDEPENDENCE - to free themselves from the Collective and to BE the Individual that they were created to be ... to discover WHY they were individuated in the first place and you can't do that, by doing what you are TOLD to do ... nor can you do it when you are dependent upon others for your understanding of your SELF - which they do not KNOW because we are each Unique.

it isn't our "shadow" that goes to Death Mark ... it is the Entity - that powers the Human Instrument - that goes into solitary confinement, when the HI expires and can no longer provide experiences for the Soul to observe - The Entity isn't observing anything without the HI that it limited its perspectives to, while incarnated here. Either you believe what the WMMs are revealing or you don't ... but twisting what they have said in your mind, doesn't alter them ... where does it say in the materials that this is all a "dream" ? What it says is that ANU created the ILLUSION of us needing a "Savior" - when we are perfectly capable of saving ourselves from becoming dependent upon the Collective System that suppresses the realization of the Sovererign Integral state of consciousness

The SI is not a "combination of the SE and the UE" and there is nothing in the materials to suggest that - but it does say:"At your root, you are not an immortal psychic impression, or mental echo, but rather, you are the faultless triune of First Source, Source Intelligence and the sovereign entity, ..." http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy3.html .... and: When you believe, "I am a fragment of First Source imbued with ITS capabilities," you are engaging this energy system inherent within the feeling of connectedness. You are pulling into your reality a sense of connection to your Source and all of the attributes therein. http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html

it also says that the Sovereign Integral is a "component" of the Entity and that it is a STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS -Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness. http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomyofindividuatedconsciousness.html
which any Entity (with a soul) can self-realize (of their own free will) - all soul carriers have the same Origin and Destiny, no matter what HI they choose to wear ... we all have the same SOURCE ... we all have a part in the Plan of First Source as individuals with a Sovereign Integral / Wholeness Perspective, and as a Species... and NOTHING PREVENTS us from experiencing the Wholeness Navigators Presence and influence in any "model of existence" - and nothing you choose to believe changes this ... it simply reveals your ignorance of your SELF

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk